Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,964 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (48661 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

My brother
God always does things step by step if God reveals everything once we can't contain it in our head

Notice this mystery was not revealed properly in the old testament

That why Jesus said David longed to see it in happen in the time of Jesus David wished he was present to hear Jesus explain it

David just reveal what he saw prophetically
God was showing his two distinct nature then to show us things he was going to do as a man notice they saw one like the son of man they saw Jesus ahead of time

The One on the throne of God has the appearance of a man, and from the appearance of His loins and upward He looks like electrum, while from His loins and downward He looks like fire (Ezek. 1:27); there was brightness all around Him

The One sitting on the throne is not only God but also man; He is the God-man, the man-God, the mingling of God and man (Acts 7:56). This has a twofold significance:
God manifesting in his dimension

Now the One who is on the throne, the One ruling over the universe, is not just God but a Man, a God-man, Jesus Christ, who is a perfect man and a complete God; He looks like a man, yet with Him there’s the appearance of the glory of the Lord.

The One who is sitting on the throne in Ezek. 1:26-27 looks like a man, yet with Him there’s the appearance of the glory of the Lord. This is very different from the human concept and the religious concept, both of which say that the One on the throne is God.
But Ezekiel told us he saw God in the appearance of man

1. There’s a connection between Ezekiel 1:26 and Genesis 1:26. In Genesis 1:26 we see that God created man in His image to express Him and with His authority to represent Him; this is God’s purpose in creating man.

Now to your question
God has shown to us how his manifestation is only in three ways
God can't manifest in another dimension apart from this three ways so asking if he manifest one million ways

What you will see in that one million ways is this same Jesus that the old testament people saw

You will see the exact son of Man
And in that one million ways you will say I saw the son of man in one million ways at the same time or in different places

Jesus can appear to Emeka in Nigeria at nine pm and still at the same time appear to Trump at that same time in USA

So it still him one being with God in many different places at the same time that is the work of the holy spirit bringing Jesus in that way

Ever heard of the seven spirits of God?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

So when Jesus said “I and my father are one”, was he distinct from the Father? Or was he One with the Father.

I told you to explain this concept you need to understand God is one being

If you don't understand this point you will be fighting with three beings in your mindset

Imaging you and your spirt inside you fighting or your brain is telling you go left but your hand is going right

Do you agree God is one being one essence
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Ever heard of the seven spirits of God?
read that place well you will see it Jesus that the holy spirit is showing in a deep and beautiful way

Notice how John describes Jesus as God in revelation his eyes can change his all his physical features can change and trasform but yet you will know it still Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
read that place well you will see it Jesus that the holy spirit is showing in a deep and beautiful way

Notice how John describes Jesus as God in revelation his eyes can change his all his physical features can change and trasform but yet you will know it still Jesus

The seven spirits of God is the Holy Spirit poured out upon all the earth. The same Holy Spirit that filled Jesus and John the Baptist.

The Holy Spirit is distinct (different) from Jesus, don’t get it twisted.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I told you to explain this concept you need to understand God is one being

If you don't understand this point you will be fighting with three beings in your mindset

Imaging you and your spirt inside you fighting or your brain is telling you go left but your hand is going right

Do you agree God is one being one essence

I’ve answered this question, there’s no point asking this over and again.

God is one being (a divine type of being) with three distinct persons sharing the same nature and essence.

Same way you and your earthly father is one being (human being or mankind), you are distinct from your father as a persons, though you share the same human nature and essence! Simple and straightforward.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

The seven spirits of God is the Holy Spirit poured out upon all the earth. The same Holy Spirit that filled Jesus and John the Baptist.

The Holy Spirit is distinct (different) from Jesus, don’t get it twisted.

Revelation 5:6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Funny you stil see it as different beings lol

throne-room scenes in Revelation 4–5 6,7

show the seven spirits proceeding from the throne as the “eyes” of the Lamb.

Who is the lamb (answer it lol)

Whereas every other creature in heaven is turned toward the throne, bowing down and singing praises to God and Christ the lamb

we see the seven spirits coming from the throne, indicating , they have a place on God’s throne when Jesus manifested which represent the activity of the 7 spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

I’ve answered this question, there’s no point asking this over and again.

God is one being (a divine type of being) with three distinct persons sharing the same nature and essence.

Same way you and your earthly father is one being (human being or mankind), you are distinct from your father as a persons, though you share the same human nature and essence! Simple and straightforward.

no God is not sharing it

God is one being
That one being can split into three and do special things
Even as it spilt to three each split remains God each carries that same identical one being

But yet each are distinct and there personality is different there work is different that all
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
no God is not sharing it

God is one being
That one being can split into three and do special things
Even as it spilt to three each split remains God each carries that same identical one being

But yet each are distinct and there personality is different there work is different that all

Can you split into three? And does your body have a different personality from your soul and does your soul also have a different personality from your spirit?

Maybe we should go through the definition of person and personality
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Revelation 5:6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Funny you stil see it as different beings lol

throne-room scenes in Revelation 4–5 6,7

show the seven spirits proceeding from the throne as the “eyes” of the Lamb.

Who is the lamb (answer it lol)

Whereas every other creature in heaven is turned toward the throne, bowing down and singing praises to God and Christ the lamb

we see the seven spirits coming from the throne, indicating , they have a place on God’s throne when Jesus manifested which represent the activity of the 7 spirit

Again, the Holy Spirit (seven spirits of God) filled Jesus, just as he filled John the Baptist too.

The seven spirits was represented by the 7 eyes and horns of the Lamb, not the entire Lamb. Jeez!

Jesus is in heaven at the right side of the father. However, the seven spirits are poured out on the entire earth as Isaiah and Revelation makes us understand.

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. Simple
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Can you split into three? And does your body have a different personality from your soul and does your soul also have a different personality from your spirit?

Maybe we should go through the definition of person and personality
wake up o man of slumber split is just a word I use which does not even come close to the miraculous way God works it

Wake up

Jesus even told us devil has power to spilt your body from your spirit

But lo we should not fear the devil because of that

That we should fear the one who can split the three part of man and put the three part in hell fire

Wake up o man
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Again, the Holy Spirit (seven spirits of God) filled Jesus, just as he filled John the Baptist too.

The seven spirits was represented by the 7 eyes and horns of the Lamb, not the entire Lamb. Jeez!

Jesus is in heaven at the right side of the father. However, the seven spirits are poured out on the entire earth as Isaiah and Revelation makes us understand.

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. Simple

You are confusing your self when you want to insist on separating God manifestation into beings without Bible back up

I never said Jesus is holy spirit or not holy spirit

Am showing you how God does it

Bible show the seven spirit of God coming out from Jesus eyes and here you are fighting with yourself lol

Hahaha haha read it again maybe you will understand it or your own eyes will open lol

Revelation 5:6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne

and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders,

stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God

Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
wake up o man of slumber split is just a word I use which does not even come close to the miraculous way God works it

Wake up

Jesus even told us devil has power to spilt your body from your spirit

But lo we should not fear the devil because of that

That we should fear the one who can split the three part of man and put the three part in hell fire

Wake up o man

Bring the book, chapter and verse where the scriptures state the devil has the power to split your body from your spirit.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Bring the book, chapter and verse where the scriptures state the devil has the power to split your body from your spirit.

Matthew 10:28

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are confusing your self when you want to insist on separating God manifestation into beings without Bible back up

I never said Jesus is holy spirit or not holy spirit

Am showing you how God does it

Bible show the seven spirit of God coming out from Jesus eyes and here you are fighting with yourself lol

Hahaha haha read it again maybe you will understand it or your own eyes will open lol

Revelation 5:6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne

and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders,

stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Show us where the seven spirits was poured out on the entire earth from the 7 eyes and horns of the lamb cheesy

The text there is letting you know what the eyes and horns of the lamb represents, not that the outpouring of the Holy Spirit actually occurred from there.

It’s basic English man. The Holy Spirit is distinct from Jesus. What’s hard to understand here? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Very good, so where did the scriptures there mention the person who can destroy both soul and body in hell is the devil? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Study through all the Bible commentaries and let me know which one explains if Jesus was referring to the devil in this verse.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2021
The Oneness of God explained in the easiest way possible.

One example.
When you see a man and his wife, you see ONE couple. The man is obviously distinct from his wife and vice versa, but they’re one couple or one flesh.

Pretty much same logic applies to the Oneness of God. It’s a union of three distinct persons who have the same divine nature.

No plenty talk required.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Show us where the seven spirits was poured out on the entire earth from the 7 eyes and horns of the lamb cheesy

The text there is letting you know what the eyes and horns of the lamb represents, not that the outpouring of the Holy Spirit actually occurred from there.

It’s basic English man. The Holy Spirit is distinct from Jesus. What’s hard to understand here? undecided

which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth....

Are you not reading

Read it until you see it

which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Look at what God is saying

seven horns and seven eyes of the Lamb ,..... Are the seven spirits of God

Hahaha hahaha
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Study through all the Bible commentaries and let me know which one explains if Jesus was referring to the devil in this verse.

When sinners kill someone tell me who indirectly does the work read before the scriptures verses to see who Jesus was referring

If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul,(AF) how much more the members of his household!

26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.(AG) 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One(AH) who can destroy both soul and body in hell

Here the topics start with Beelzebul,
Satan Jesus continued to explain

What Beelzebul, kids can do
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:
The Oneness of God explained in the easiest way possible.

One example.
When you see a man and his wife, you see ONE couple. The man is obviously distinct from his wife and vice versa, but they’re one couple or one flesh.

Pretty much same logic applies to the Oneness of God. It’s a union of three distinct persons who have the same divine nature.

No plenty talk required.

Continue to fight yourself while Bible is showing you one being in motion

Now let me expand you

For I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance (Philippians 1:19...

And after they came to Mysia, they were trying to go into Bithynia, and the Spirit of Jesus did not permit them (Acts 16:7

And because you Gentiles have become his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, and now you can call God your dear Father (Galatians 4:6

The Spirit of God is the Spirit of His Son.

Now question is the spirit of Jesus different from the holy spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

When sinners kill someone tell me who indirectly does the work read before the scriptures verses to see who Jesus was referring

If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul,(AF) how much more the members of his household!

26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.(AG) 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One(AH) who can destroy both soul and body in hell

Here the topics start with Beelzebul,
Satan Jesus continued to explain

What Beelzebul, kids can do
Let’s look at a few commentaries.

What does Matthew 10:28 mean? [⇑ See verse text ⇑]

The apostles have been given direct warning from Jesus about the persecution and hatred they will face. That hatred will come as they proclaim the truth about Christ. Those who represent Him will receive persecution from Jewish religious leaders and Gentile authorities, as well (Matthew 10:22–27).

Again, now, He urges His disciples not to respond to this persecution with misplaced fear. More specifically, he tells them to respond with proper fear. He tells them not to waste their concern on those in authority who can only kill their bodies but cannot kill their souls. Instead, they should reserve their fear for the one can kill both body and soul in hell.

Jesus is describing what the Old Testament often calls the "fear of the Lord." This is not intended to be abject terror, or panic. Rather, this is the healthy kind of "fear" for which a solider has for his weapon, or a cook has for the fire on a stove. Godly fear involves great and profound respect—and, at the same time, it does demand we acknowledge that God can utterly destroy those who are against Him. This is a right and proper fear.

Here, Jesus insists that death should not be avoided at all costs. The death of the body is not the ultimate loss. The death of body and soul together in hell is the ultimate loss. The message His apostles preach of salvation through faith in Jesus will bring the promise of eternal life in body and soul to many people, as well as to themselves.

In the following verses, Jesus balances this proper fear with the truth that this same God also cares deeply for His own people.

https://www.bibleref.com/Matthew/10/Matthew-10-28.html

Mr Kingsley, search the internet or anywhere for Bible commentaries that proves Jesus was referring to the Devil in Matthew 10 v 28.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Continue to fight yourself while Bible is showing you one being in motion

Now let me expand you

For I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance (Philippians 1:19...

And after they came to Mysia, they were trying to go into Bithynia, and the Spirit of Jesus did not permit them (Acts 16:7

And because you Gentiles have become his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, and now you can call God your dear Father (Galatians 4:6

The Spirit of God is the Spirit of His Son.

Now question is the spirit of Jesus different from the holy spirit

Lmao, the Spirit of Jesus that appeared to Saul on his way to Damascus is the Holy Spirit?

Mehn, then there’s no distinction between the Holy Spirit and Jesus which contradicts the definition of the trinity you claim to believe in.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Let’s look at a few commentaries.

What does Matthew 10:28 mean? [⇑ See verse text ⇑]

The apostles have been given direct warning from Jesus about the persecution and hatred they will face. That hatred will come as they proclaim the truth about Christ. Those who represent Him will receive persecution from Jewish religious leaders and Gentile authorities, as well (Matthew 10:22–27).

Again, now, He urges His disciples not to respond to this persecution with misplaced fear. More specifically, he tells them to respond with proper fear. He tells them not to waste their concern on those in authority who can only kill their bodies but cannot kill their souls. Instead, they should reserve their fear for the one can kill both body and soul in hell.

Jesus is describing what the Old Testament often calls the "fear of the Lord." This is not intended to be abject terror, or panic. Rather, this is the healthy kind of "fear" for which a solider has for his weapon, or a cook has for the fire on a stove. Godly fear involves great and profound respect—and, at the same time, it does demand we acknowledge that God can utterly destroy those who are against Him. This is a right and proper fear.

Here, Jesus insists that death should not be avoided at all costs. The death of the body is not the ultimate loss. The death of body and soul together in hell is the ultimate loss. The message His apostles preach of salvation through faith in Jesus will bring the promise of eternal life in body and soul to many people, as well as to themselves.

In the following verses, Jesus balances this proper fear with the truth that this same God also cares deeply for His own people.

https://www.bibleref.com/Matthew/10/Matthew-10-28.html

Mr Kingsley, search the internet or anywhere for Bible commentaries that proves Jesus was referring to the Devil in Matthew 10 v 28.
you want to win based on technicalities

I even break it down saying Devils kids can still split it

So stop trying to win based on devil was not mentioned directly when you know in your heart evil children always represent devil

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Please he's after me again after cursing my mother simply because i said "NO" for his Jesus.
Now he's back, please help me beg him not to bring the other account and start cursing me again only to come out and say he's settling dispute between himself and himself! embarassed

OkCornel:

Lmao, the Spirit of Jesus that appeared to Saul on his way to Damascus is the Holy Spirit?
Mehn, then there’s no distinction between the Holy Spirit and Jesus which contradicts the definition of the trinity you claim to believe in.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth....

Are you not reading

Read it until you see it

Look at what God is saying

seven horns and seven eyes of the Lamb ,..... Are the seven spirits of God

Hahaha hahaha

I don’t think anyone is disputing the 7 eyes and horns of the lamb (note, the eyes and horns. Not the entire lamb) is the Holy Spirit. This is simply because the Jesus is filled with the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, Jesus is not the seven spirits of God.

It’s like telling us John the Baptist is also the Holy Spirit, since he was also filled with the Holy Spirit even before he was born.

So straightforward undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please he's after me again after cursing my mother simply because i said "NO" for his Jesus.
Now he's back, please help me beg him not to bring the other account and start cursing me again only to come out and say he's settling dispute between himself and himself! embarassed

On the Bible study thread?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus... MaxInDHouse will you grow up this Cia and act like a mature man

Can't you say present topics and leave this your constant focus on the things which holds no water

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Can't you say present topics and leave this your constant focus on the things which holds no water

Please
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Bishopkingsley

I don't want your troubles, go and PREACH your Jesus to someone else, at least OkCornel is chatting with you, please stay with him i'm not interested in your Jesus abeg! cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
you want to win based on technicalities

I even break it down saying Devils kids can still split it

So stop trying to win based on devil was not mentioned directly when you know in your heart evil children always represent devil

Which one is technicality for goodness sake?

Anyone reading the scriptures will understand Matthew 10 v 28 is referring to God who can destroy both body and soul in hell.

You said it was the devil. Now please bring sources from Bible commentaries or the internet you love copying from to prove your point. I’m sure you’ve searched everywhere and you can’t find anything. undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

The problem you have you don't know holy spirit has different kinds of names the same
Way Jesus have different kinds of names
In the bible should I list the names of the holy spirit written in the Bible so you see when Bible says Jesus spirit it just saying holy spirit

But guess what you are caught up with your three God's theory

Hahaha
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

What happened?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The problem you have you don't know holy spirit has different kinds of names the same
Way Jesus have different kinds of names
In the bible should I list the names of the holy spirit written in the Bible so you see when Bible says Jesus spirit it just saying holy spirit

But guess what you are caught up with your three God's theory

Hahaha

Are you telling us the seven spirits of God is Jesus? undecided

If that’s so, then they are not distinct persons and that contradicts the trinity you claim to believe.

I’m just here seeing you use your words to hang yourself without.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (94) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.