Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (47652 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please Sir i'm not the one insulting you Sir.
It's OkCornel, and i warned him o!
I told him you can deal ruthlessly with him if he should try nonsense with you but he didn't listen to me! embarassed
good my boy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
OkCornel:

At this point, I’ll move on to something else. It’s fruitless to continue this talk with a hardened liar.

At least it’s clear to any sound mind following this thread the kind of “God” certain dubious characters serve.
I like to watch and read comments I only reply to post that are puffed up am watching yours closely
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by maximunimpact(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
OkCornel:

Bring out the lies undecided

Back up accusations with persuasive evidence.

Patiently waiting.

Publish evidence gang grin

Someone who smuggles magazines filled with lies what is that person called grin

take for example the lie below from watch tower:

The sower in the Matthew 13 parable is Satan or Jesus?

Let's see what Watct tower have to say below:

Claim one: The sower of the mustard seed is Satan

“It is the fake ‘kingdom of the heavens,’ the counterfeit, namely, Christendom, that is filled with these symbolic birds, ‘the sons of the wicked one.’ Today it is big enough to hold them all. In the parable, the ‘man’ that sowed the mustard grain pictures the ‘wicked one,’ Satan the Devil. Outstandingly in the fourth century C.E. Satan the Devil planted or specially cultivated this symbolic ‘mustard grain’ of contaminated, adulterated, imitation Christianity,” (Man’s Salvation Out Of World Distress, 1975, p. 208).

Claim two: The sower of the mustard seed is Jesus

“In the days of Jesus Christ and his apostles, the nation of Israel was just as apostate as in the days of Jeremiah and Hosea. In fact, it was the generation of Israel that brought about the death of Jesus the Messiah and that persecuted his apostles and first-century disciples. Such Israelites especially were the ones to whom Jesus, as well as Isaiah, referred as having their eyes plastered shut, their ears unresponsive, and their hearts unreceptive so that there was no spiritual healing for them. (Isa. 6:9, 10; Matt. 13:13-15; Acts 28:24-28) Hence that apostate generation suffered national calamity in 70 C.E. So, now, does anyone ask the question, How could Jesus as the Sower of the parable plant the symbolic mustard grain and yet have it become a tree of a foreign kind, the corrupt counterfeit called Christendom? The experience of Jehovah God with the ancient nation of Israel gives the divine answer to such a questioner!” (Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1975, p. 600).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for pardoning me Sir, it's OkCornel that's been pushing me to you Sir, but i don't want to come o he's just too forward so please deal with him small let him see your colour! undecided smiley
Betscoreodds:
good my boy

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks for pardoning me Sir, it's OkCornel that's been pushing me to you Sir, but i don't want to come o he's just too forward so please deal with him small let him see your colour! undecided smiley

Why do you encourage fight I thought you are a good JW evangelist lololololol
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
maximunimpact:

Publish evidence gang grin

Someone who smuggles magazines filled with lies what is that person called grin

take for example the lie below from watch tower:

The sower in the Matthew 13 parable is Satan or Jesus?

Let's see what Watct tower have to say below:

Claim one: The sower of the mustard seed is Satan

“It is the fake ‘kingdom of the heavens,’ the counterfeit, namely, Christendom, that is filled with these symbolic birds, ‘the sons of the wicked one.’ Today it is big enough to hold them all. In the parable, the ‘man’ that sowed the mustard grain pictures the ‘wicked one,’ Satan the Devil. Outstandingly in the fourth century C.E. Satan the Devil planted or specially cultivated this symbolic ‘mustard grain’ of contaminated, adulterated, imitation Christianity,” (Man’s Salvation Out Of World Distress, 1975, p. 208).

Claim two: The sower of the mustard seed is Jesus

“In the days of Jesus Christ and his apostles, the nation of Israel was just as apostate as in the days of Jeremiah and Hosea. In fact, it was the generation of Israel that brought about the death of Jesus the Messiah and that persecuted his apostles and first-century disciples. Such Israelites especially were the ones to whom Jesus, as well as Isaiah, referred as having their eyes plastered shut, their ears unresponsive, and their hearts unreceptive so that there was no spiritual healing for them. (Isa. 6:9, 10; Matt. 13:13-15; Acts 28:24-28) Hence that apostate generation suffered national calamity in 70 C.E. So, now, does anyone ask the question, How could Jesus as the Sower of the parable plant the symbolic mustard grain and yet have it become a tree of a foreign kind, the corrupt counterfeit called Christendom? The experience of Jehovah God with the ancient nation of Israel gives the divine answer to such a questioner!” (Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1975, p. 600).

Do I look like a Jehovah Witness to you? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Betscoreodds:
good my boy
they said both of us need to fight so they can believe that we are not the same person using different username

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Betscoreodds:
I like to watch and read comments I only reply to post that are puffed up am watching yours closely
No be only puffed up, na puff-puff cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by maximunimpact(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
OkCornel:

my apologies, am glad you're not
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
maximunimpact:

my apologies, am glad you're not

cool
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
OkCornel:

cool

The same smiley you and your second moniker MaxInDHouse
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
One Kingsley, multiple monikers.

Even down to the same version of tecno phone cheesy

A clown doing the work of his father.

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
OkCornel:
One Kingsley, multiple monikers.

Even down to the same version of tecno phone cheesy

A clown doing the work of his father.
you r mad

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
You are honest hearted and sincere with your post, you're not supporting our community effort against the JWs so i'm suspecting you must be one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! cheesy

OkCornel:

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:34am On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You are honest hearted and sincere with your post, you're not supporting our community effort against the JWs so i'm suspecting you must be one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! cheesy

The whole world can see that OkCornel is JW in another dimension
Thanks MaxInDHouse for revealing your son to us
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The whole world can see that OkCornel is JW in another dimension
Thanks MaxInDHouse for revealing your son to us

The highlighted is well noted Sir!
Our Master, Lord and King (Christ Jesus) sent us out to go in search of his lost sheep and we know them by certain qualities.
©They don't follow the crowd to do what is evil ! Exodus 23:1-3
©They are consistent in their inquiries! James 4:8
©They have a pure heart when searching for the truth! Matthew 5:6
©They don't continue arguing blindly or doubt once they find clear evidence! John 6:68
©They are ever ready to worship with all their hearts in the midst of God's people! Ruth 1:16
©They detest false religion with passion! Psalms 97:10; Amos 5:15
©They won't feel comfortable in the midst of those who mock the truth! Psalms 1:1-3 compare to Micah 3:2

So we know that our preaching and teaching is not for everyone {2Thessalonians 3:2} rather it is an assignment to fish out individuals having these qualities in all the nations and connect ourselves together under the same umbrella! Micah 4:1-3

I've noticed all these qualities in OkCornel for long. The first time i came across him i sensed that he's still battling with some things that's not clear to him about pure worship so i kept trailing him everywhere i see his post, and damn it it's clear in all his posts that this guy is one of JEHOVAH'S lost sheep. But i don't want to be too presumptuous that's why i allowed him to continue exploring all other religious groups for him to see the difference of course he can never find a group as unique as JWs because the true God will never work with two different groups contradicting themselves!

So i'm using this opportunity to say thank you for noticing my interest in your thread, it's not for the gibberish you're spewing rather i'm trailing one of my brothers out there! Matthew 4:19; Mark 1:17

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is well noted Sir!
Our Master, Lord and King (Christ Jesus) sent us out to go in search of his lost sheep and we know them by certain qualities.
©They don't follow the crowd to do what is evil ! Exodus 23:1-3
©They are consistent in their inquiries! James 4:8
©They have a pure heart when searching for the truth! Matthew 5:6
©They don't continue arguing blindly or doubt once they find clear evidence! John 6:68
©They are ever ready to worship with all their hearts in the midst of God's people! Ruth 1:16
©They detest false religion with passion! Psalms 97:10; Amos 5:15
©They won't feel comfortable in the midst of those who mock the truth! Psalms 1:1-3 compare to Micah 3:2

So we know that our preaching and teaching is not for everyone {2Thessalonians 3:2} rather it is an assignment to fish out individuals having these qualities in all the nations and connect ourselves together under the same umbrella! Micah 4:1-3

I've noticed all these qualities in OkCornel for long. The first time i came across him i sensed that he's still battling with some things that's not clear to him about pure worship so i kept trailing him everywhere i see his post, and damn it it's clear in all his posts that this guy is one of JEHOVAH'S lost sheep. But i don't want to be too presumptuous that's why i allowed him to continue exploring all other religious groups for him to see the difference of course he can never find a group as unique as JWs because the true God will never work with two different groups contradicting themselves!

So i'm using this opportunity to say thank you for noticing my interest in your thread, it's not for the gibberish you're spewing rather i'm trailing one of my brothers out there! Matthew 4:19; Mark 1:17

May you have PEACE! smiley

My problem with you is this your constant comment like
When you base your faith on ........of course he can never find a group as unique as JWs ................... Saying this statement means one thing

You worshiping the group the JW group

That why people refer JW as a cult

Though out the Bible

Jesus is the pivot
Jesus is the ultimate
Jesus is the one who we call on when we worship God
Jesus is the name which no other name can stand when he stands
That is

The difference between a true believer and a cult believer

You point people to the man made group

While we point people to Jesus
The invisible/visible son of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Good!
So that means you and i are like parallel lines, we will never meet at any point! Luke 16:26
Farewell! smiley

Kingsnairaland:

My problem with you is this your constant comment like
When you base your faith on ........of course he can never find a group as unique as JWs ................... Saying this statement means one thing

You worshiping the group the JW group

That why people refer JW as a cult

Though out the Bible

Jesus is the pivot
Jesus is the ultimate
Jesus is the one who we call on when we worship God
Jesus is the name which no other name can stand when he stands
That is

The difference between a true believer and a cult believer

You point people to the man made group

While we point people to Jesus
The invisible/visible son of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good!
So that means you and i are like parallel lines, we will never meet at any point! Luke 16:26
Farewell! smiley

Christ the Power and Wisdom of God

1 Corinthians 1......

18 The message of the Jesus on the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction!

But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.

19 As the Scriptures say (God says) , "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.

23 So when we preach that JESUS Christ was crucified, the Jews (those who think they belong to the right groups) are offended and the Gentiles (those who think they are wise in their group) say it's all nonsense.

31 Therefore, as the Scriptures say (God says) , "If you want to boast, boast only about the Lord Jesus Christ ."

If you continue to refuse to preach only Jesus this words are going to be a witness against you on the last day
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

1 Corinthians 1

Christ the Power and Wisdom of God

18 The message of the Jesus on the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction!

But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.

19 As the Scriptures say (God says) , "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.

23 So when we preach that JESUS Christ was crucified, the Jews (those who think they belong to the right groups) are offended and the Gentiles (those who think they are wise in their group) say it's all nonsense.

31 Therefore, as the Scriptures say (God says) , "If you want to boast, boast only about the Lord Jesus Christ ."

If you continue to refuse to preach only Jesus this words are going to be a witness against you on the last day

Very well written
Once in the heaven did I hear this
And twice on earth I heard this
The Scriptures can not be broken
When people try to break it
They break them self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2021
One Kingsley at work cheesy

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2021
OkCornel:

My captain okcornel
why don't you move past this since you don't have prove that is concrete

Let delve into the deeper dimension of the creator

Since you now know he is one

Let talk about his final ultimate manifestation which he said he will show us in the new heaven and new earth
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2021
I noticed that you're pissed off by the attitude of the critics permeating my thread "Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses"
All those people are simply blind and we know but how are they going to know that they're blind when they refused to allow themselves to be healed?
I know you love heartwarming discussions but you got tired of their troubles.
There is a secret i'll like to share with you!
You will notice that all those critics aren't after individual JWs of course they love us but Satan has blinded them from realizing the truth that they're the ones in danger! 2Corinthians 4:4
Here is the secret my friend. There are two rival organizations on earth and each individual must choose which he would wants to belongs. It's either God's organization under our captain and leader Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) or Satan's organization under the headship of Satan himself who is using various means into deceiving his own people while they remain loyal to his organization!

Would you like us to discuss on this?
If you do then you and i will unravel Satan's organization under which all the people's on this planet are ONE in opposition to Jehovah and his people! smiley

Good morning!

OkCornel:
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I noticed that you're pissed off by the attitude of the critics permeating my thread "Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses"
All those people are simply blind and we know but how are they going to know that they're blind when they refused to allow themselves to be healed?
I know you love heartwarming discussions but you got tired of their troubles.
There is a secret i'll like to share with you!
You will notice that all those critics aren't after individual JWs of course they love us but Satan has blinded them from realizing the truth that they're the ones in danger! 2Corinthians 4:4
Here is the secret my friend. There are two rival organizations on earth and each individual must choose which he would wants to belongs. It's either God's organization under our captain and leader Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) or Satan's organization under the headship of Satan himself who is using various means into deceiving his own people while they remain loyal to his organization!

Would you like us to discuss on this?
If you do then you and i will unravel Satan's organization under which all the people's on this planet are ONE in opposition to Jehovah and his people! smiley

Good morning!

you can't unravel Satan when you twist Bible and make Jesus an ordinary angel

Bible says man will judge angels
That means your own Jesus, man will judge him
Never
Jesus can never be an Archangel
Man gives birth to man
Angels give birth to evil angels man
God gives birth to God man
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2021
The post is not meant for you so keep your calm! smiley

Kingsnairaland:
you can't unravel Satan when you twist Bible and make Jesus an ordinary angel

Bible says man will judge angels
That means your own Jesus, man will judge him
Never
Jesus can never be an Archangel
Man gives birth to man
Angels give birth to evil angels man
God gives birth to God man

Kingsnairaland:
you are too raw take it easy be calming down
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The post is not meant for you so keep your calm! smiley

my brother accept Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Where is your brother? cheesy

Kingsnairaland:
my brother neighbour accept Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where is your brother? cheesy

until you tell me that you don't believe in the Bible who says that all men body came from Adam

Tell me you don't believe that then I will stop calling you my brother
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
until you tell me that you don't believe in the Bible who says that all men body came from Adam

Tell me you don't believe that then I will stop calling you my brother

The underlined is exactly the same mindset!
So keep lying to yourself Mr Three in One person! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

You are my brother in Adam if at all you remember our earthy father from the Bible or you no longer believe what God said in genesis

If your founder did not pervert the Bible we would be worshiping the same God Jesus

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The underlined is exactly the same mindset!
So keep lying to yourself Mr Three in One person! cheesy

only God can help you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Would you like it if you and i should discuss on the two organizations that are perpetual enemies hidden from the world's view?
It's just a harmless discussion that will shed light on the other organization that's standing against JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization and those making up this Anonymous rival organization! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Would you like it if you and i should discuss on the two organizations that are perpetual enemies hidden from the world's view?
It's just a harmless discussion that will shed light on the other organization that's standing against JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization and those making up this Anonymous rival organization! smiley

two organizations that are perpetual enemies hidden from the world's view?....... The above statement is wrong

It not about organizations
It about God kingdom and devil kingdom

God is in the business of bringing people from the devil kingdom into his

Those in the kingdom of God can't not be taken away from God's hand

We fight the fight of faith
We don't fight JW

If we see any group or church saying what Bible did not say we condemn them with proves in the Bible

If your foundation is wrong God said the self Righteousness man will fail

Remove your mind thinking is organization fight that lie from who taught u

Bible said it light vs darkness
Jesus vs Satan
Truth vs lie
Believer vs un believer

God said he has many children scattered all over the world not only in an organizations

God said the world can't see the holy spirit in his children because his children are not of this world

Every point I made I can show in Bible
So when you make your own point be ready to show it

Do you accept it about
Jesus kids vs Satan kids
It not about organization

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (94) (Reply)

Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.