Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Can You Marry A Girl Who Loves Night Party And Clubbing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl Who Loves Night Party And Clubbing? (2443 Views)

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Loves Night Party And Clubbing? by Wazzaowner(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Loves Night Party And Clubbing? by zum19: 4:48am On Jul 05, 2021
No night life or clubbing I like being in my house b4 7pm. If I enter house late, know that traffic or sumtin happen. If am like this, talk more of marrying sumone that when am about to go to bed, her mornin is just starting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? / How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.