Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60753 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You don taya.... foolish asshole
Your mama toto
I can see that the same fake ass lying ass beech person like you queenslander is liking your posts? lol...both of you suppose marry already, you guys fit each other 100% cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I can see that the same fake ass lying ass beech person like you queenslander is liking your posts? lol...both of you suppose marry already, you guys fit each other 100% cheesy
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Since you don't have anything intelligent to say, your brain done die already. don't expect me exchanging words with an unintelligent bastard like you, I have better things to do. cheesycheesy

I still dey wait for your ban
Your mama dirty toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, OAMAJ

Rule2
That is how u will end!

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
Say something intelligent coon? why are you this dumb? yahoo boy with no levels cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Say something intelligent coon? why are you this dumb? yahoo boy with no levels cheesycheesy
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

That is how u will end!
NIGERIAN economy is really messing you up, boy are you sure you have eaten today? I doubt so.

maybe you should channel your energy into something positive, not fraudulent activities.
If you want to earn money through forex and crypto, I can help you so that at least it will reduce your misery on earth lol cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Lol repeating the same sentence every time, nigga you are so boring and unintelligent, I thought you had it in you? LMAO cheesy

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, OAMAJ

Rule2
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
Nah zombie you be Las Las cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
NIGERIAN economy is really messing you up, boy are you sure you have eaten today? I doubt so.

maybe you should channel your energy into something positive, not fraudulent activities.
If you want to earn money through forex and crypto, I can help you so that at least it will reduce your misery on earth lol cheesy
You mama dirty toto

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
Your ban go sweet like mad, maybe by 10 years time you for done get sense by then, that's if you don't end up dead cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You mama dirty toto
You done go download pictures for internet again? don't worry I go catch you cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You done go download pictures for internet again? don't worry I go catch you cheesycheesy
Fool I will better your life....your mama toto

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your ban go sweet like mad, maybe by 10 years time you for done get sense by then, that's if you don't end up dead cheesy
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Nah zombie you be Las Las cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Mumu that's a downloaded picture, miserable cunt! why did you zoom it? Take a picture and write your name on a pieces of paper and snap it...fool! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Mumu the money no even reach $100, fool!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You want feed me with what is less than $100, poverty go kill you there. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
F*cking circus clown cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Mumu I have loads of that in the bank! Bleep you and your dubious crypto theif!
Oloshi that is more than the minimum wage your earn in your slum. Now you can see different angle. Poverty stricken boy ... useless he goat .
Your mama toto!

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Mumu that's a downloaded picture, miserable cunt! why did you zoom it? Take a picture and write your name on a pieces of paper and snap it...fool! cheesycheesy
Another angle idiot!
You mama toto!

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You want feed me with what is less than $100, poverty go kill you there. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
This is Texas...u will never step here till u die! Your mama toto!

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Another angle...u will die!

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
And another one...your mama stinking toto!

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Poor guy... your mama toto

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Mumu I have loads of that in the bank! Bleep you and your dubious crypto theif!
Oloshi that is more than the minimum wage your earn in your slum. Now you can see different angle. Poverty stricken boy ... useless he goat .
Your mama toto!
bastard! Fraudulent goat, that's a downloaded picture you lifted from the net, I will soon expose you. Lying ass bastard
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Omo ale
Fool
Your mama toto.

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[s]Mumu I have loads of that in the bank! Bleep you and your dubious crypto theif!
Your mama toto![/s]
Bastard! them never born you well, do Wetin I ask you to do, write your name down on a paper bastard! someone can download a picture and claim that he's the owner, fool!

For your whole existence, you no fit achieve Wetin I done achieve, stupid fool!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
bastard! Fraudulent goat, that's a downloaded picture you lifted from the net, I will soon expose you. Lying ass bastard
Dunce don't worry I will show u more of Texas.....Pele....I owe u or anybody nothing.... dumbass!
Your mama toto.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Bastard! them never born you well, do Wetin I ask you to do, write your name down on a paper bastard! someone can download a picture and claim that he's the owner, fool!

For your whole existence, you no fit achieve Wetin I done achieve, stupid fool!
You mama yansh!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Omo ale
Fool
Your mama toto.
Do Wetin I asked you to do, no show me random pictures that you downloaded on the net, foolish bastard! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.