Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60750 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol....u don taya cheesy grin
Rule 2 kill you there! Oloriburuku
Coward like you? Scammer! even if I get banned you too will get banned too, say be nah you invite mods here, we go see
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Lol coward like you, so you are running to the mods? I will make sure you get banned too cheesy
Make dem ban me I don't get paid to comment on NL Omo iranu
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Coward like you? Scammer! even if I get banned you too will get banned too, say be nah you invite mods here, we go see
Will u marry this Oyibo

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Make dem ban me I don't get paid to comment on NL Omo iranu
Oloshi! dumb yahoo boy, at least if you get banned, you will face your Yahoo business full time, Oniranu oshi cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Will u marry this Oyibo
Oh that must be your mother, so you are a foolish albino? cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Oh that must be your mother, so you are a foolish albino? cheesycheesy
Yes my Oyibo mother come and marry her. You will die soon.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Useless bigot ICED brain.... finding all means to steal from me.
If na your father born u post your e mail address here....Omo lasan ikeji aja.
Scammer oshi! you know I just brought out your true identity, you are a pathetic scammer, a useless yahoo boy from the slum of ajegunle who claims to live in imaginary Texas cheesycheesy
I'm not sure if you have ever been to an airport before or seen an aeroplane in your entire life, you think everyone is as Foolish and gullible as you are? lol cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Yes my Oyibo mother come and marry her. You will die soon.
The same way your father died abi? Lol cheesycheesy

Oloshi omo, unfortunate being.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Scammer oshi! you know I just brought out your true identity, you are a pathetic scammer, a useless yahoo boy from the slum of ajegunle who claims to live in imaginary Texas cheesycheesy
I'm not sure if you have ever been to an airport before or seen an aeroplane in your entire life, you think everyone is as Foolish and gullible as you are? lol cheesy
Send your email we will settle that pathetic psychiatric patient. I know you live in Ajegunle that is why your life is up side down.... Sorry for u...
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
The same way your father died abi? Lol cheesycheesy

Oloshi omo, unfortunate being.
My father died at 80 you will not smell 40 before you die.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Send your email we will settle that pathetic psychiatric patient. I know you live in Ajegunle that is why your life is up side down.... Sorry for u...

Fool! send pictures of where you are presently? post it here let's confirm. I know you don't have any proof, you are just a broke and mentally deranged human with nothing in your life, living a fake life will never help you.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
This Texas dey pain u shaaaaa grin pele

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Fool! send pictures of where you are presently? post it here let's confirm. I know you don't have any proof, you are just a broke and mentally deranged human with nothing in your life, living a fake life will never help you.
Only a fool does that I am not a fool like your irresponsible father
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

My father died at 80 you will not smell 40 before you die.
Fool! the same person that Ashawo killed when he was in his 40's? I'm not sure you will live up to next month because that same olosho will kill you too, loser! cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Only a fool does that I am not a fool like your irresponsible father
Post proof ode, post it now you fvcking liar grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Fool! the same person that Ashawo killed when he was in his 40's? I'm not sure you will live up to next month because that same olosho will kill you too, loser! cheesy
Hahaha olosho dey sweet like your mother.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

This Texas dey pain u shaaaaa grin pele
The Texas you will never be until your last breath, keep deceiving yourself. Oniranu oshi cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Post proof ode, post it now you fvcking liar grin
I won't respond to this again since u refuse to accept my challenge. Rot in hell.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
The Texas you will never be until your last breath, keep deceiving yourself. Oniranu oshi cheesy
Lol....mumu 25 years here and still counting. You are brain dead!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I won't respond to this again since u refuse to accept my challenge. Rot in hell.
Look at this lying ass bastard trying to run? If you don't post proofs here, your death will come quicker than you expected.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol....mumu 25 years here and still counting. You are brain dead!
25 years in the slum of ajegunle you mean? Poverty stricken bastard, no be only 25 years nah 100 years, mumu! cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Look at this lying ass bastard trying to run? If you don't post proofs here, your death will come quicker than you expected.
If u can't send ur mail go and sleep.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
25 years in the slum of ajegunle you mean? Poverty stricken bastard, no be only 25 years nah 100 years, mumu! cheesycheesy
Mumu...
The thing dey pain u
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

If u can't send ur mail go and sleep.
If you won't post proofs here, you can go and die, lying fool.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Fool run from a goat like u?
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Mumu...
The thing dey pain me no be small
My mama rotten toto
cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
If you won't post proofs here, you can go and die, lying fool.
I asked you first....Omo iranu.. oloriburuku. Ayelala lol ma pa e!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
cheesycheesy
Las las na me go better your life.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Fool run from a goat like u?
Poverty stricken coward! that's what you were about to do, it's official that your mum didn't born you well, you are a pathetic negro and a pathological liar too grincheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Las las na me go better your life.
Go and better your pathetic life first, you wey never chop nah him want better my life? see this fool oh. cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I asked you first....Omo iranu.. oloriburuku. Ayelala lol ma pa e!
Look at this bastard using every means to dodge, abeg get out of my sight, useless thing.

o yoo ku iku eru kan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.