Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60746 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Look at this bastard using every means to dodge, abeg get out of my sight, useless thing.

o yoo ku iku eru kan
See pains...u can't scam me...ole. las las na burn dem go burn u for stealing.

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Ode oshi! go and die!

lying fool, bandits go kill you soon.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I won't respond to this again since u refuse to accept my challenge. Rot in hell.
Post proofs you lying ass fool cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Ode oshi! go and die!

Fulani go cut off your neck.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Ode oshi! go and die!

Your end is near..... you will die of motor accident.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your data don finish? Poor boy.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You will not have a good night rest...coward why u run.....Omo ale
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Post proof ode, post it now you fvcking liar grin
Dundee
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Mumu
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:52am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Dundee
Bastard yahoo boy, imaginary Texas boy, God will purnish your life there. foolish yahoo boy claiming Texas boy, idiot!
I will still expose you more
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Dundee
Las Las nah heart attack go kill you, I done already expose you. foolish miserable goat cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your end is near..... you will die of motor accident.
You are already a dead person to me, you are dead so as your brain. miserable fvcking liar! cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:55am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Hahahaha I have other things doing unlike you bastard yahoo boy, why would I run from a bastard yahoo boy like you? Dem never born your papa well. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:57am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I have unlimited data to deal with a fake bastard like you, ask about me on this forum, when I'm done with your miserable self, you will hang your pathetic self to death, upcoming scammer like you, fustrated goat

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Foolish fustrated bastard of a troll claiming Texas, idiot! any one who have a life in the US won't behave like a bastard that you are, rejected simp! he be like say the oyibo woman wey you scam for NIGERIA report you to EFCC, them come catch you that's why you are so bitter about them, idiot! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

No worry you go see maga soon, even if nah $50 iTunes giftcard you get at least he go help your useless life cheesycheesy
Fake ass nigga, Oniranu oshi! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:05am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You only have one thing to do, post pictures of where you are, but you can't do that because you are an epitome of fakeness, you are a fustrated scammer, and you will die miserable.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:08am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Go slow idiotic brain, your brain is as dead as you are. at least I'm living a good life unlike your miserable self, in your imaginary Texas, ode oshi! cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:25am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Dundee
So no be today you start to dey lie about living in your imaginary Texas? Hahahaha Mumu, Houston kill you there, Oniranu oshi cheesycheesycheesy useless troll

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Hahahahahahahaha so it's not your father that lived up to 80 years, it's now your mother?
Look at how I'm just exposing your lies, you are a useless troll with no life, with your cheap phone and 10mb data cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:32am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Go and take care of your twins fool, and start being a responsible father today unless thunder will strike you

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:04am On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Dundee
I'm glad that I'm giving you sleepless night cheesycheesycheesy f*cking fool!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2021
I remember that time when I used to think that white women are more attractive.

I'm glad I have now seen the light.

Nothing in this world can beat the attractiveness of a Naturally Well Endowed Black Woman.

Quote me anywhere !

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I'm glad that I'm giving you sleepless night cheesycheesycheesy f*cking fool!
Lol sleepless night indeed fool...do you know what is called time difference? Oloshi Omo adanu. You no get work at all, you just a foolish and irresponsible guy. I pity your family...na animal dem born nor be human being. You are useless to the society.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Go and take care of your twins fool, and start being a responsible father today unless thunder will strike you
Lol my children are doing well......better life.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Hahahahahahahaha so it's not your father that lived up to 80 years, it's now your mother?
Look at how I'm just exposing your lies, you are a useless troll with no life, with your cheap phone and 10mb data cheesycheesy
You mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[s]Lol sleepless night indeed fool...do you know what is called time difference? Oloshi Omo adanu. You no get work at all, you just a foolish and irresponsible guy. I pity your family...na animal dem born nor be human being. You are useless to the society.[/s]
I thought you are already dead? f*ck off coon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol my children are doing well......better life.
I'm not sure they are, you don't seem like a responsible father.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
So no be today you start to dey lie about living in your imaginary Texas? Hahahaha Mumu, Houston kill you there, Oniranu oshi cheesycheesycheesy useless troll
Keep fooling yourself. Las las na me go bring you here.
If you are not in pain what is your business with where I am?
Why are you obsessed with Texas? Oloshi. You will never leave that God forsaken slum where you live, poverty will be yours for the rest of your life, evil will always befall you, you will never do any good thing in life till you die....You are in pain about where people live ...oloshi....you will end up in prison.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I'm not sure they are, you don't seem like a responsible father.
I will not discuss my family with you okay that is non of your business. Na me and you get problem. Unemployed youth!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I thought you are already dead? f*ck off coon. cheesy
Na poverty go kill you. ...it is 6:19am here I just woke. Beast!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Na poverty go kill you. ...it is 6:19am here I just woke. Beast!
Fool! you done go check time for Google, lying ass bastard.
Oloshi! Foolish liar

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.