Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60756 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I will not discuss my family with you okay that is non of your business. Na me and you get problem. Unemployed youth!
You are not a responsible father, your children might even be bastards who knows? lol cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Go and take care of your twins fool, and start being a responsible father today unless thunder will strike you
Pele the thing pain you gaaaan....you are bringing irrelevant post to this matter.... Oponu....you are brain dead vegetable.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You are not a responsible father, your children might even be bastards who knows? lol cheesy
Ignored
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol sleepless night indeed fool...do you know what is called time difference? Oloshi Omo adanu. You no get work at all, you just a foolish and irresponsible guy. I pity your family...na animal dem born nor be human being. You are useless to the society.
The broke bastard is pained lol, you will die in that slum that you are, fool!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You mama toto
Is it true you fvcked your mom pussy? this one you are saying mama Toto, it's really obvious. you are really a Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
The broke bastard is pained lol, you will die in that slum that you are, fool!
Me slum....dundee cheesy cheesy

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Is it true you fvcked your mom pussy? this one you are saying mama Toto, it's really obvious. you are really a Bastard
You mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Ignored
Those children aren't yours because we both know you have low sperm count, you can never father any child, you are a totally useless goat

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Those children aren't yours because we both know you have low sperm count, you can never father any child, you are a totally useless goat
Your mama toto your papa blucus
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Pele the thing pain you gaaaan....you are bringing irrelevant post to this matter.... Oponu....you are brain dead vegetable.
I showed everyone how you are a lying, stupid, useless and a fustrated troll cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I showed everyone how you are a lying, stupid, useless and a fustrated troll cheesy
How does that prove lying you are just being stupid. Keep disgracing your self.
Your mama toto.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[s]Keep fooling yourself. Las las na me go bring you here.
If you are not in pain what is your business with where I am?
Why are you obsessed with Texas? Oloshi. You will never leave that God forsaken slum where you live, poverty will be yours for the rest of your life, evil will always befall you, you will never do any good thing in life till you die....You are in pain about where people live ...oloshi....you will end up in prison.[/s]
Fake bastard! cheap yahoo boy, your lies and fraudulent activities will send you to jail forever, mumu!
you never enter small Ghana nah US you want enter, you think US is for broke bastards like yourself? we know your dreams will never come to reality, you no go ever see aeroplane for your entire existence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Ok I lied I am in a slum in Ajegunle suffering so now tell me what is your business?
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Fake bastard! cheap yahoo boy, your lies and fraudulent activities will send you to jail forever, mumu!
you never enter small Ghana nah US you want enter, you think US is for broke bastards like yourself? we know your dreams will never come to reality, you no go ever see aeroplane for your entire existence cheesy
You mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

How does that prove lying you are just being stupid. Keep disgracing your self.
Your mama toto.
You are a big liar and a fraudster, I will make sure I expose you and you get jailed, bastard!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You mama toto
You are too slow nigga, your brain is too slow. no wonder your name is go slow, it's very obvious. foolish goat grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You are too slow nigga, your brain is too slow. no wonder your name is go slow, it's very obvious. foolish goat grin
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You are a big liar and a fraudster, I will make sure I expose you and you get jailed, bastard!
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
I will be waiting for your ban, I don't have time to exchange words with a no good hoodlum.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I will be waiting for your ban, I don't have time to exchange words with a no good hoodlum.
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
[/b]
decatalyst:

Wait, how is his decision your problem?

Do you know the state of his body or bank account?

It's called "choice"! Some play till past 40 like Buffon while some even retire way before 30yrs.

[b]He has made the decision best for him, go and make yours!
who be this kid?
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto!
I done destroy your life already, I swear if you no kill yourself call me bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Na comment on NL dey pay my bills...mumu as u no get work na to comment rubbish u dey take pass time.
You mama dirty toto
Since you don't have anything intelligent to say, your brain done die already. don't expect me exchanging words with an unintelligent bastard like you, I have better things to do. cheesycheesy

I still dey wait for your ban

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car / Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.