Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree (34882 Views)

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by vasel15: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
If you like make Peter obi president we would still ask for Biafra
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by todugo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
I thought these ones commenting below and above me saying yes, have wisdom and sense of reasoning..... A southerner under APC government will it make things better? As a party do they have the interest of the people? This is another trap for the gullible ones to vote and suffer for next 8 years.

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by colorsofrainbow: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
Let's see the region that will betray, in as much as I want APC to win, I won't vote them if they field a northerner, let them field Umahi, Osinbajo or Amaechi and I'll vote, I care less about who PDP brings
I
First time I'm with u
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nwaezeudo:
Good

Not just a Southern President but a man from the blessed tribe(Igbo) !

Igbo ndi nwem ekelem oo cool
how many South Eastern State has been governed well since return the to democracy in 1999?

2 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by AMINDA: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
If true,then congratulations Biafrans & Oduduwans (hope I got it correctly)
We are going home!

Because the fulani would rather disintegrate Nigeria than allow that happen.They know what awaits them if a SOUTHERN president take over... grin

The game just began!

Funny how since 1999, the Hausa/Fulani had only ruled for 2 years under Yar'adua until the coming of Buhari. Where exactly were the talks of fulanization then? The North will complete its eight years after which power naturally returns to the South. No sincere northerner is interested in voting another Northerner in 2023 but the north will play an important part in deciding who succeeds Buhari from the South.

It is the PDP who are falling over themselves to present a northern candidate in 2023 thinking that will sway the North to vote their "own", but that is not the way of the North.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by justjify(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
katlynf73:
Wow, that's good. Tinuvu is working
Story, dawan no go smell presidency
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by nomenclature(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
You cannot control a sitting president ,the one you think is weak will show you when he gets power .he might be loyal just to get power
falseprophet:
The north don't care if power returns to south as long as they handpick their trojan horse from the south.

Watch out how they will pick their man among us and still control him/her the entire 8yrs.

This i have seen!
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by StreetFight: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
bluebay:
Omo Agege for president Next ! Or coming back of Goodluck

And the two of them are Igbos?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Christistruth00: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
West2019:
Unamdi kanu for ,2023

Yes the next Onikuje of Kuje Prison

The first class Oba of a Maximum Security Jail

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by VillagePipu: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
AkalaJ:
What now happens to Atiku's ambition? Not to mention Yahaya Bello?

If they want Presidency, they should go for ACF Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Indispensable85(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Who'll the pdp present from the south?
I can see the deputy governor of Edo state.
Shame nor let Obaseki come.
Edo nor be Lagos. .....hahaha. .....Lagos No be any state mate jooor.

Lagos was chosen as PERMANENT SECRETARIAT.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Kagd10: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
AMINDA:

Funny how since 1991, the Hausa/Fulani had only ruled for 2 years under Yar'adua until the coming of Buhari. Where exactly were the talks of fulanization then? The North will complete its eight years after which power naturally returns to the South. No sincere northerner is interested in voting another Northerner in 2023 but the north will play an important part in deciding who succeeds Buhari from the South.

It is the PDP who are falling over themselves to present a northern candidate in 2023 thinking that will sway the North to vote their "own", but that is not the way of the North.

Your brain forgot shehu shagari or the several Fulani military government that stole Nigeria money! Why did you think Nigeria became a chaos like this? It was because of you Fulani.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
A yoruba man will be president in 2023
Joker
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Trutherme: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
My definition of Southern Governors: A bunch of clowns and toothless bulldogs.

Imagine what they would do if during the photo op, the governors got information that herdsmen were approaching the venue of the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
The north will be willing to do this just to keep one NIGERIA going, but.....the president will do there biddings!
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by atonement12: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
Will the parasitic north allow the 'South' a free hand? I don't think so, they will resume there usual riots in the north against southerners and frustrate every effort at achieving peace.

.. which will ultimately lead to civil war, unfortunately! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by sukar886: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Not just south,igbo precisely
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by LLiKYekoba: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
atonement12:
.. which will ultimately lead to civil war, unfortunately! undecided

Any civil war that will ensue will not stop until fulanis go back to their ancestral land in futa jalon. They are non-natives and visitors who have overstayed their welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Mrnairalandd: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
It should be Igbo presidency or nothing. Give an Igbo man this country and watch it turn to Dubai in 5 years

Why can’t d same Igbo develop their erosion ravaged region before talking about the whole country?

The first time Igbo man became a president-Aguiyi Ironsi, it was a disaster and everybody is paying the price of his stupidity till date.

The only reason why the North is against Igbo presidency is cos of what Igbo did during Aguiyi Ironsi administration.

2 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Daddysidhan: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
A yoruba man will be president in 2023
pained idiot...... We have moved past this your divide and rule tactics, Southerner must rule in 2023 and we will reciprocate all what the nepotistic and bigot buhari did for the south lmao. God don catch the terrorist north
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Dada4me: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Why are they always short of two?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Tinubuadvocate: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Like Abia state ,Enugu state ,imo state Anambra Ebomyi state are currently Dubai of Nigeria the joke is on you. cheesy cheesy
Beehshorp:
It should be Igbo presidency or nothing. Give an Igbo man this country and watch it turn to Dubai in 5 years

3 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by fergie001: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dada4me:
Why are they always short of two?
The two came late...Ayade & Obiano.

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by 1000Capacity: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Very funny as if they have any say
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by ORIAYO70(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
falseprophet:
The north don't care if power returns to south as long as they handpick their trojan horse from the south.

Watch out how they will pick their man among us and still control him/her the entire 8yrs.

This i have seen!

No be lie.
Any southerner President
Is equal proportionally place under North oligarchy
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Simplyleo: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
ODJ124:
undecided seconded...
And tinubu is the anointed one..

Thread seen ..
Gbam
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by BSsniffer: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Like Abia state ,Enugu state ,imo state Anambra Ebomyi state are currently Dubai of Nigeria the joke is on you. cheesy cheesy

List 5 things the average Yoruba man stands to gain from a tinubu presidency?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by wealthyhenry(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
falseprophet:

This i have seen!

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Maski87: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
It can never happen, the north will continue to rule
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by BinamRex: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
Let's see the region that will betray, in as much as I want APC to win, I won't vote them if they field a northerner, let them field Umahi, Osinbajo or Amaechi and I'll vote, I care less about who PDP brings

You care less about who PDP brings, but you forgot that Amaechi and Umahi were once PDP members. In fact, 90% of the current APC members were once PDP members. And if the party loses in the forthcoming presidential election and PDP wins, they'll all decamp to the PDP.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Viktorinox2(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
I only came to see my handsome governor.
4th from left
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Oscarzico: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
[My brother na today this people no send ooo naa God go deliver us from there hand ooo.[color=#000099][/color]quote author=brownemmanuel43 post=103396832]I jus dey laugh my fucking laugh. So this is what all these mudafuckers were able to do in that god forsaking meeting
They didn't treat hardship
They didn't treat insecurity
They didn't treat bad economy
Well na here we dey
Back to the topic, we all know the the tribe that will betray their plan and also we all know the other tribe that will sell their mandate[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Squatting To Greet Tinubu (Photo) / Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State / Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.