Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree (34935 Views)

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Shikena(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom is the next president.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Alezy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
ODJ124:
undecided seconded...
And tinubu is the anointed one..

Thread seen ..
God forbid bad thing. You want to give Nigeria another buhari abi?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Alezy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:
Stupid rettards...

Instead of the stupid mofos to talk about strategies on how they would curb open grazing and enforce the ban, instead of the idiots focusing on how they'll push for restructuring......the stupid mofos gathered themselves in Lagos to talk about how they'd donate one of their own to slave for the nation for another 8 years......a big disappointment.

You look at some comments from page 2-4 and you don't need to look far why we have rettarded leaders..... Rettarded leaders=Rettarded followers.

Rubbish.
you are correct. But they need someone who will listen yo push these agenda without fighting.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Alezy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Joromi1:

First time you're making sense.
Some of you are just either plainly stupid or money Oriented stupid. So man of Tinubu's character is who you would rather choose to be President abi? Suffer never tire una. This is how y'all voted Buhari. Una don start again. For how much??
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by waa01: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Am totally disagree......Let president still come from northern Nigeria for another 8yrz before pass it to the other regions.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by slivertongue: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
Let's see the region that will betray, in as much as I want APC to win, I won't vote them if they field a northerner, let them field Umahi, Osinbajo or Amaechi and I'll vote, I care less about who PDP brings.

But will that flyover governor agree to this? Didn't he say earlier that he will vote PDP irrespective of who it brings and will choose PDP over his own brothers?

this declaration has already failed. cos there is no unity in the south. the south invited GMB to takeover from GEJ. the zone that loses out will support the north
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by adedehinbo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
bluebay:
Omo Agege for president Next ! Or coming back of Goodluck
omo agege ko omo mushin ni,I really want a core igbo man with strong vp from the west then we marginalize the northerners in terms of appointments
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by TolaniLuv: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
It should be Igbo presidency or nothing. Give an Igbo man this country and watch it turn to Dubai in 5 years

Watch while the cabal disagree on that! They don’t want change
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Davinex(m): 1:56am On Jul 06, 2021
I think this is our major problem in this country. Must we elect our leaders based on region, ethnicity, and religion? What about competence?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by ufuosco: 3:26am On Jul 06, 2021
Chief James Onanefe Ibori, former Executive Governor of Delta State..
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Akponmfet: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2021
DMerciful:
Either SE or entire country
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Akponmfet: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Wait for another 100 years.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Easternblood: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2021
gonkin:

U don't seem to get it. Its the level of nepotism and pompous nature that scares me. Envy too is another big problem
What are you yapping on about?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by gonkin(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Easternblood:
What are you yapping on about?

Cant u read? Do I have to teach u how?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by rhektor(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
aremuforlife:
It will be suicidal for the north to ask for power in 2023, power should be moved to the south and we can decide who should pilot the country. The northern region are having their field days, the southerners will also have theirs.

All these southern governors are looking trouble from Alhaji grin

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Sagtop: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beehshorp:
It should be Igbo presidency or nothing. Give an Igbo man this country and watch it turn to Dubai in 5 years

Same That Couldn't Turn South East To Common Timbuktu undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Endorses Ali Ndume, Umar Bago "Senate President/ Speaker" / Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.