Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree (34880 Views)

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by richmond500: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
BinamRex:

You care less about who PDP brings, but you forgot that Amaechi and Umahi were once PDP members. In fact, 90% of the current APC members were once PDP members. And if the party loses in the forthcoming presidential election and PDP wins, they'll all decamp to the PDP.
I care less about who PDP fields and I careless about ur lamentations, don't start crying on me
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Electrochemistry(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
By this resolution a latent line of war has just been drawn between the reckless northern oligarchy an the persevering south
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Jollylolly(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
u just deh on my matter grin can't u see where I said I prefer Umahi a SE, Amaechi a SS and Osinbajo a SW?

Abi is PDP a SEtern party?

Ama go with Osinbajo
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Nuelphil: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=bluebay post=103396243]Omo Agege for president Next ! Or coming back of Goodluck.. Even Deltans will not vote Omo agege 4 president. The stooge that couldn't man up to lawan on the just passed bill, he betrayed his people for party loyalty.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by atonement12: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Any civil war that will ensue will not stop until fulanis go back to their ancestral land in futa jalon. They are non-natives and visitors who have overstayed their welcome.
The war will be very bloody...they are and will be covertly supported by the "deep state" in the US and UK. The terrorists Sunni countries will give them financial and moral support.
Ultimately, they will still loose, miraculously. This will be the end of fulani political jihad.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Kaiser20: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations Sir GEJ
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Naajjii: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ok let them come and force northerner to vote. Southern governors are giving order like its military rule, this is democracy, it is the votes that matters ,you cant just say next president must come from the south and it will happen. You have to work for it. what If PDP presents northern candidate and the north vote for PDP ?

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Germi9: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
bluebay:
Omo Agege for president Next ! Or coming back of Goodluck
You are a Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Tinubuadvocate: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Forget that tinubu presidency is a bonus for southern Nigeria.
BSsniffer:

List 5 things the average Yoruba man stands to gain from a tinubu presidency?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by onlyson16(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Yes
South East to be specific
i just like the way u talk, u doesnt give a shit. And u always stand on the right part despite de odd. But dont let me start smoking In order to reason gooder. For ur side smoke is good. But towards mndy44 smoke is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by BSsniffer: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Forget that tinubu presidency is a bonus for southern Nigeria.

I expected this response.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by IMAliyu(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Well, since it's a democracy and no an autocracy, you'd need to convince the majority to vote for one decent candidate, that so happens to be from the south.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by adebwalex(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
OSIBANJO FOR PRESIDENT WHILE AMECHI ROTIMI FOR VICE WILL BE OKAY...
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by flokii: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Naajjii:
Ok let them come and force northerner to vote. South governors are giving order like its military rule, this is democracy, it is the votes that matters ,you cant just say next president must come from the south and it will happen. You have to work for it.

Laughs..

They are invariably sending a message to the politicians in the North who think ruling is their birthright to know that 2023 is the turn of the South for another 8 years..
Whether fulanization or islamization, it's less than 2 years left.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by JaredNormak: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nwaezeudo:
Good

Not just a Southern President but a man from the blessed tribe(Igbo)!

United South; nightmare of an average parasitic Northerner cheesy

Igbo ndi nwem ekelem oo cool
So which tribe is not blessed?

Ana akogheri!

Otua ka unu ga esi na agba onu cho cho cho, you don’t know when to talk and you don’t know how to talk when you talk. Tufiakwa!

A makwagham ka I wu di onye Igbo self, e fit be say you be one of the agents of division just dey fool yourself here.

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Franking: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
Let's see the region that will betray, in as much as I want APC to win, I won't vote them if they field a northerner, let them field Umahi, Osinbajo or Amaechi and I'll vote, I care less about who PDP brings.

But will that flyover governor agree to this? Didn't he say earlier that he will vote PDP irrespective of who it brings and will choose PDP over his own brothers?

So u get sense like this? U try. I think say ur head na 100% coconut before. 97% it is.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Judolisco(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Instead of inviting sanwo-olu una for jst invite tinubu
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Emeka71(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
A yoruba man will be president in 2023
Osinbajo is the man.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Sammerboi: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Why This guys ain’t social distancing?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by otino(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
From the picture 2 governors are missing, hope is not what I'm thinking
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by LonglifeRng: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mexico abi

It should be Igbo presidency or nothing. Give an Igbo man this country and watch it turn to Dubai in 5 years [/quote]
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by ruggedtimi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wrong not south, next president must come from igbo
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by richmond500: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Franking:

So u get sense like this? U try. I think say ur head na 100% coconut before. 97% it is.
ur own head come be 98.72% full of banga shafts
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Naijayouth(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
SLOVFO:
Would having a southern president solve Nigeria's problems? Nigeria is on a crossroad...
What if APC were to field Tinubu as their presidential candidate with Gov Elrufai as running mate in 2023? grin.
you wicked die o! gringringrin
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by West2019(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

Yes the next Onikuje of Kuje Prison

The first class Oba of a Maximum Security Prison
hahahaha you are a bad guy
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by byinks(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
It will be suicidal for the north to ask for power in 2023, power should be moved to the south and we can decide who should pilot the country. The northern region are having their field days, the southerners will also have theirs.

Some ppl could start a war before 2023 to avoid this....mark it !
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by eeetuk(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Southern Nigerian governors agreed that the next president of Nigeria must come from south-- only helps to confirm existence of tribalism in Nigeria.

Where is OBJ from in Nigeria?
And where is Goodluck Jonathan come from in Nigeria?

The last I checked both were former presidents and from southern Nigeria.

When these two guys were in power, they cozy up to northern Nigerians in hiring practices and projects sharing .

So, Nigeria does not need a southern president. What Nigeria needs is a president who treats all Nigerians as equal in hiring practices and sharing of government projects.

A southern Nigeria president is a bigot and tribalist, fullstop!
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Gjmff: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Nwaezeudo: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by musicwriter(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Governor Akeredolu is the person you all should be rooting for as president if you want someone who'll actually do something radical to bring change. In his own state he've already proved what he stands for.

Vote for someone else and continue crying.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by witworth(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na Osinbajo still be the favorite. But he is still a useless slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 / Did You See The New Google Image?.. It's About Nigeria's Election. / Governor El-Rufai Squatting To Greet Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.