Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree (34879 Views)

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by dan761(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
Let's see the region that will betray, in as much as I want APC to win, I won't vote them if they field a northerner, let them field Umahi, Osinbajo or Amaechi and I'll vote, I care less about who PDP brings.

But will that flyover governor agree to this? Didn't he say earlier that he will vote PDP irrespective of who it brings and will choose PDP over his own brothers?
Who cares if you won't Vote ...Na ur only one Vote go usher in the Next President mtchewww.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by richmond500: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
dan761:
Who cares if you won't Vote ...Na ur only one Vote go usher in the Next President mtchewww.
shebi u read for my post where I said my vote alone will usher in the next president?

Goat
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by sulaak(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
It will be suicidal for the north to ask for power in 2023, power should be moved to the south and we can decide who should pilot the country. The northern region are having their field days, the southerners will also have theirs.

By 2023 Nigeria debt will be close to $150 billion, the South will have a field day look for funds to service the debt.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by EMMY76: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
You still see some southern fulani slaves that will be willing to betray the south and run as vp to a northerner at the end of the day.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by kindlyheart: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
if there will be
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
It should be Igbo presidency or nothing. Give an Igbo man this country and watch it turn to Dubai in 5 years
as south east turn to dubai

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by babington91(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
It should be Igbo presidency or nothing. Give an Igbo man this country and watch it turn to Dubai in 5 years

Have they turned their respective states to Dubai?

1 Like

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by tonididdy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
In 2023 .... The North should brace up.
This game, 2 can play it comfortably

2 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by bluebay(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Germi9:

You are a Mumu man
Ode
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Jokescity(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dosun006:
I charge $250 For Coaching on Hw2 TraDe FOREX $ CRYPTO Profitably, But I Want To TeaCh few Pple for FREE now as my payback to the society. And also guide you for FREE on how to Invest Profitably in the forex market by leveraging it on Professional fx traders (plz note the minimum Investment is $200)

DM me on Whatsapp +234-81851-14221 and let's get started.
God punish u and ur forex trading... Ewu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by tnerro1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
A yoruba man will be president in 2023

Akinwumi Adesina or Osinbajo
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Coronavirus1: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Southern governor received sense continued
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Mavrick2012: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
like seriously?
You reffering to the same politicians who can't turn there micro constituencies in "Dubai"?
You must be jocking
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Amos1423(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
bluebay:
Omo Agege for president Next ! Or coming back of Goodluck

That one wet thief mace for Senate? You must be joking!
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by KingOKON: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
falseprophet:
The north don't care if power returns to south as long as they handpick their trojan horse from the south.

Watch out how they will pick their man among us and still control him/her the entire 8yrs.

This i have seen!

Fulanis have thoroughly dealt with your
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Whom are u seeking approval from? Lilly-livered idiiots!
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Daniel932(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Stupid agreement, so The East is not even part of the country
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by nextstep(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Did they get approval from their masters? I mean the caliphate?

If a meeting has only southern governors, they can decide what they want, but the true owners of Nigeria will make the final decision.
Please argue with your phone.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Ceenaija(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
If the southern governors are not coming together to support South East to produce president come 2023 then they should know that there gathering is in vain .
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by agabusta: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:

You have your states to turn to Dubai first.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Babastrong(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
The election that will not hold in south west
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by kenrisma535(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
So that Thuefnubu can take over abi.... Yeye polithiefcians in the Zoo. Zoogeria will still remain the way it is and will never change unless they divide this country... The damage has already been done... These politicians are very smart and I'm very sure they have a trump card up their sleeve.. Even a dumbass person would know that these so called people in power all have an agenda... Agreement kee u there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by israelp(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
as old as tinubu is,some pple still want to vote him...only nigerians bring suffering n pain to themslf
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by israelp(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ceenaija:
If the southern governors are not coming together to support South East to produce president come 2023 then they should know that there gathering is in vain .
d south east beta wiseup nw...stop supporting d north slave
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by lereinter(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Not only should power return to the south the kind of intolerance that buhari meted on the south must be meted on the north too
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by gonkin(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Easternblood:
Igbophobia go k*ll all of una, fools

U don't seem to get it. Its the level of nepotism and pompous nature that scares me. Envy too is another big problem
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
Just like how the South East is Dubai abi
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Dada4me: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
fergie001:

The two came late...Ayade & Obiano.

Thank you for the update... Could it be that they don't want to be seen as part of the decisions taken?
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by fergie001: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dada4me:

Thank you for the update... Could it be that they don't want to be seen as part of the decisions taken?
I thought I edited......the blog I got that was unreliable.

Pardon me for that, they didn't show up.
The 1st one in Asaba - Ayade & Ikpeazu didn't show up
This one - Ayade & Obiano didn't show up.

2 Likes

Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by delpee(f): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:
Stupid rettards...

Instead of the stupid mofos to talk about strategies on how they would curb open grazing and enforce the ban, instead of the idiots focusing on how they'll push for restructuring......the stupid mofos gathered themselves in Lagos to talk about how they'd donate one of their own to slave for the nation for another 8 years......a big disappointment.

You look at some comments from page 2-4 and you don't need to look far why we have rettarded leaders..... Rettarded leaders=Rettarded followers.

Rubbish.

Read the Communique for more details.
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by Poleski: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Just watch. Some of them will accept bribe to support a northerner!
Re: Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree by BSsniffer: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
delpee:

Read the Communique for more details.

I later read it.....it was largely vague.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 / Did You See The New Google Image?.. It's About Nigeria's Election. / Governor El-Rufai Squatting To Greet Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.