Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality (79984 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Elijahrona(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Woke people will come here an shout human rights abuse. If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?
Western culture is not our culture, forget political correctness if you child stray make sure you correct them asap.

Actually you just displayed how uninformed you are.

Your father and mother are not straight because they gave birth to you. Your father and mother gave birth to you because they had heterosexual sex.

Bisexuals can have heterosexual sex and gay sex.

What does this mean? It means that LGBT people can procreate.

This is why you see wives accusing their husbands (or vice versa) of homosexuality.

Ask yourself: if truly their spouse is homosexual, why did they get married to the opposite sex?

Answer:
Either because of societal pressure or because they are bisexual.

Have you learnt something new? Sure
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Cousin9999: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Explain how they bear children?

Lots of gáy men have biological kids. Whether it's lavender marriages, surrogate, or bi.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by ledaman: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Who your mocking affect?

Lol I'm married with kids but I love everyone. Beastiality cannot be compared to homosexuality. Humans can give consent to having sex, animals cannot. Don't be stupid, use your head
If you are truly married, then you must be a stupid husband with your comments. undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Naijayouth(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?
Is Christianity or Islam a culture. There is the truth, there is lie, there is right and there is wrong, there is light and there is darkness.

But know this, Light always prevails over darkness and the truth always overcome lies and right always triumph over wrong.
The truth shall prevail.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Elock1: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
nijabazaar:

So you believe their queerness is a psychological sickness? On what basis did you come to this? Is their a term paper on this?

If you were around during Mary Slessors time in SEast nigeria, you too, would have assumed Twins are an aberration. That Nature abhors it.

I remember when we were all hoping God would visit USA with brimstone and angst for their gay supports,

The sooner you realise that nothing in nature is ever straight, black or white, the better. If going by your assumptions and bias, then the white mens bias against dark skinned people is equally logical. Kapish.
Queerness is just a term to smoothen it. Imagine someone born as a man suddenly realize he a woman trapped in man's form then starts undergoing feminine surgery

Be sincere is that not abnormality? But they call them queer people. Even some that come out to say I'm neither a man or woman.

bros well everyone has their opinion Sha.
Mine is I hate homosexuality and can't stand it
And I pray that nothing on earth will make me become gay.

Woman breast way sweet like wetin.

But just know that if you are caught in such attack and am around that area.. Just know I go follow catch you beat.

Peace unto you

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by izubext007: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
dignity33:
Two young boys were beaten and paraded in the street of Okija for Homosexual.

[/s]

This thing is common in the south east ..... Especially those in the boarding school.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by ZIAZI(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

Well well well

Look who we have here

English teacher

You just made me laugh! cheesy
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Yus2020: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Animals are better than humans in this regard
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by neyo0h: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Chiffy:

Then you better stay out and fvck off with your post. Take you international passport to the grave if you want. We care less. Gayism is not in our culture and we will not condone lost souls like you coming to tell what is and what is not representative of our culture.
In Mugabe' s voice, We are not gay.

Good.. stop arguing with them online

Start beating them in real life, don't spare the girls.

Post the beatings online , no one will bat an eyelid except for gay's .
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Benblaq(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
It did not happen of recent cos I had this video a month ago. The person flogging him is speaking Igbo, I did not understand what he was saying and had to delete it.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by malkomchris: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
That's the way to go, moral has to be restored
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by berrystunn(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Nigerians would always be retarded. if he is gay did he kill anyone?. I don't know why some sets of idiots keep deciding how everyone would live their lives.

When bokoharam/ISWAP start killing you guys cause you are not Muslims you would be crying like pigs.

Is there anything like Freedom of movement?
We Africans we will love to travel freely to Europe, America, Canada and any place of our choice.

All border should be removed... So we can leave our life's the way we choose to...we love traveling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by aribisala0(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yus2020:
Animals are better than humans in this regard
There is no homosexuality in animals? grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by fifaplayer9: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?
What the Bleep are u saying so because we follow the ideologies of the west it means we must follow every thing they do, u too think are all this things they doing normal at all?
They all deserve thousands of lashes to correct their dysfunctional brains undecided undecided angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by DriveByKiller: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

perverted freak. Anal bandit.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

A gentleman doesn't ask such questions and paedophiles are different because a child CANNOT give consent. I give up on this issue, if you na like kill them you na selves

These were ur exact words:

"every human has a right to love who they want."

Do paedophiles fall outside d category of "every human"?

Meanwhile, u didn't answer d question:
"If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?"

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by StreetFight: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Sorry, the right to be gay is not given. Try it and get whipped mercilessly

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by sylve11: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ebubeslym:
My goodness......
The moment the gay spirit left his body

Lol grin

May God have mercy on you. cool
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Dreebieee(f): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cousin9999:

Any man walking around in a dress needs someone to sit him down. If it continues, he needs a good smack.

I don't know about a full-on beatdown. That's excessive. But we can't have our brothers/sons/etc walking around like that. It's disgusting.

But ladies don't only put on dresses, yes?
Why is it different for men?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by SIRRITE: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Oga shut the fork there, the right to love kiiiiilll u there, go and love goat Na idiooottt

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Debra911(f): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
I know this topic will be interesting, I came to read comments grin
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by DriveByKiller: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Who your mocking affect?

Lol I'm married with kids but I love everyone. Beastiality cannot be compared to homosexuality. Humans can give consent to having sex, animals cannot. Don't be stupid, use your head
you're a disgrace to those kids.

Gays need therapy not rationalisation. A black man endorsing gay is just looking for validity.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by sylve11: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Seun should please introduce the "hahaha button" cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is hilarious

So hilarious grin cool
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Elock1: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

If that's the case, Yahoo boys should be flogged too because yahoo is a crime and carries jail time. The guys doing the flogging should be flogged too because that's grevious body harm. How does a man or woman sleeping with someone of their gender affect their life or account balance.
Let's make it clear.. I'm not supporting the flogging (although the young man needed it)

I am saying FUCKING a man is a big Crime in Igbo Land sir and The Nigerian Laws by extension.
You can take it somewhere else because if you bring it to the east chances are that you will be tied and flogged as well.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Jesus001(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]
TUANKU:
Woke people will come here an shout human rights abuse. If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?
Western culture is not our culture, forget political correctness if you child stray make sure you correct them asap.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Cousin9999: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Elock1:

Queerness is just a term to smoothen it. Imagine someone born as a man suddenly realize he a woman trapped in man's form then starts undergoing feminine surgery

Transexuals are not the same as gáy. Trans have mental problems.

Gáys don't want to force their beliefs on you or make you change your lifestyle.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Soso990240(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Heartdanny:

Why does he have to follow their tradition? They are no different from Boko Haram who want to force their culture on others.

He has to follow their tradition cos he is living in their land. If he can't respect their tradition he should relocate to where what he is doing is allowed.
You finally exposed your level of ignorance. You spoke and answered yourself without knowing. If he wants to practice Gay, he should go to the land that supports that. No State in Nigeria supports that. Even God said you should obey the law of the land. BTW, Does Boko Haram own any land? Is Boko Haram a legalized organization? una reasoning de tire person.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Hyland(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nigeria is a doomed country filled with uneducated, uncivilized, hyprocritical and ignorant citizens; One of the main reasons the country is stagnant.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Leave them that's not our problem in obodo Nigeria
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Elock1: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cousin9999:

Transexuals are not the same as gáy. Trans have mental problems.

Gáys don't want to force their beliefs on you or make you change your lifestyle.
they are all considered queer, don't twist my message
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Chirowman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
That spirit of gay might have left immediately beating start , that's why the young man open mouth. Gay is abomination in our land and to God too. Go into the world and multiple is it with fellow man , we don't need gay .so that God will not get angry one day and send massive natural disasters to our land . We aren't in support of it , women full everywhere. Marry and procreate , don't use your hand and send yourself to hell or allow devil to use you.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by BabbanBura(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

You are the idiot that should shut up, such deviant behaviours are alien to our cultures irrespective of religions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.