Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality (79970 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
See the third pix, they wanted to plug his ass with a baton.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by EMAXIM(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
DSC7:

Shey Lagos Ibadan express road? .....

Put hot iron rod for dia smelly assshole grin
Thanks for the correction, bro.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Akuruoulo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all don't need a visa travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.

Yen yen yen.
Noise maker

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by ChopAndGo: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
SenatePresdo:

You still ended up sounding foolish.

Who said that gay men don't marry and bear children?

Can you swear with your life, that his father is not a gay?

People's sexuality is their business, who told you that being gay is going astray?

Don't you know some people are naturally wired to be attracted to their fellow gender?

What do you know about Humans?
[/s]Jobless f.aggot
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Akuruoulo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:

ISLAM is also our culture so we should encourage boko haram and herdsmen to kill you guys more.

Mumu na una Boko Haram go continue to the kill
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Danking1: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?
ur own homo na Hiv dey wait for u.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Akuruoulo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Crenzywilliams:
This is really silly, they are both consenting adults and have the right to do themselves as long as it's in the privacy of their home. I don't see how they hurt anyone with Thier own private stupidity. E no suppose concern others. They should carry those canes and go to their government house and state House of assembly and do the needful to those fucking up their systems and making them have the time to go look for homo guys doing their own private thing.

As say everyone get right to do what ever they want . Government also get right to steal money as they like.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by turbotech11: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Seems gays plenty for nairaland oh cry ... Nobody is even mentioning that this is the same sin that made God to destroy Sodom & Gomorra & una dey here dey quote human rights... Rights kee una there..... Spits

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
Why didn't they do this to Namdiot coward Cownu, he's nothing but a gay in the closet.

Imagine if this had happened in the North, the IPIG religious fanatical monkeys will be here bu jow to cry their usual cacophony of trash.
Now it's ok. HYPOCRITES all over the SADEAST.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 1
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by mrBenk: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?
useless monkey so u be homo u will soon have cancer of the bombom nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by ChopAndGo: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Comot here you this Anal Bandit. F.aggot lord
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by ChopAndGo: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cousin9999:

Transexuals are not the same as gáy. Trans have mental problems.

Gáys don't want to force their beliefs on you or make you change your lifestyle.
Shut up you this gay
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Agbebakun22: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Ụbọchị áká ga akpata gị, we go gather mock you for Nairaland cheesy cheesy

That's inhuman treatment, what if he want to denounce your culture so you people will still go on and sacrifice him.. The guy should just jeje post the video and tag Canada or US embassy Aje dey fit give am visa cux you guys are violating their rights
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by bangiskings: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Who your mocking affect?

Lol I'm married with kids but I love everyone. Beastiality cannot be compared to homosexuality. Humans can give consent to having sex, animals cannot. Don't be stupid, use your head
. By the grace of God your son's will turn out to become gays

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by magicminister: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na only for other masses our strength to come out! When we meet our oppressors, we go begin salivate for crumbs!
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Attitude00123: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good for them.. Nonsense !!!!!
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
dignity33:
Two young boys were beaten and paraded in the street of Okija for Homosexual.

they should be killed
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by neyo0h: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Agbebakun22:

That's inhuman treatment, what if he want to denounce your culture so you people will still go on and sacrifice him.. The guy should just jeje post the video and tag Canada or US embassy Aje dey fit give am visa cux you guys are violating their rights

You be mumu, how long will it take for you to understand no one cares about your dusty black homo ass.

Just see ur low mentality.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Abujason: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Hmmmm
So you are one of them. Spits.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by SenatePresdo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
ChopAndGo:
[s][/s]Jobless f.aggot

Illiterate, I wasn't expecting much from you.

What's the difference between you and Boko-haram? You don't have any business on how people choose to live their lives, provided they are not committing crime.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Sorry oh, minister of justice and human right undecided undecided
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by IPIGSRMUMUS: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
[

STFU IPIG terrorist monkey.
#HYPOCRITE
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Danking1: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Nigerians would always be retarded. if he is gay did he kill anyone?. I don't know why some sets of idiots keep deciding how everyone would live their lives.

When bokoharam/ISWAP start killing you guys cause you are not Muslims you would be crying like pigs.
I Pity the people around u becos u will want to Bleep their ass at a little chance u have. A wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Who your mocking affect?

Lol I'm married with kids but I love everyone. Beastiality cannot be compared to homosexuality. Humans can give consent to having sex, animals cannot. Don't be stupid, use your head

It's a slippery slope from homosexuality . . . then transsexuality, then bestiality, and then pedophilia.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by SenatePresdo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Explain how they bear children?

Many gay men are married, and have beard kids with their wives.

Does marrying a woman stop people from popping their fellow men Yash? grin
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Skyonebaba: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Why does he have to follow their tradition? They are no different from Boko Haram who want to force their culture on others.

If you were here with me wallahi na hot slap u go chop

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by SenatePresdo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Who do gay people bear children with? Is it with d people they marry?

Many gay men are married to women.

How can you tie someone on a tree and flog him, because he's gay?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by dondadah7: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
na buhari cause am!
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by ford101: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Why does he have to follow their tradition? They are no different from Boko Haram who want to force their culture on others.
it's the law of their land. The guys can go to America and Bleep as the wish. But not in Anambra.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Bahamas95(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

This has nothing to do with culture sef. What's good is good, what's bad is bad.

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.....How can a normal human being in his right senses be inserting his d!ck in a fellow guys smelly assss when there are wet juicy pusssy out there? Is that not witchcraft?

They should flog the demon outa them, be it local or foreign demon.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by ChopAndGo: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:

My father is an Illiterate, I wasn't expecting much from my father.

What's the difference between you and Boko-haram? You don't have any business on how people choose to live their lives, provided they are not committing crime.
F.aggot continue telling us of that place you come from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.