Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality (79975 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?

Islam & Christianity not only thought is that homosexuality is bad.

Common senses, says it all.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by WoundedLamb: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
neyo0h:

We want development, not soddomy..

Get that into your thick skull and stop defending nonesense.

There are no homos on Nigeria, just depraved humans having non conforming sex.

How the hell do 15 girls rent an apartment in lekki and they're all sleeping with themselves in the name of woke, even this isn't normal for gay's, cos this is the shit yall doing.

Another bastard was caught introducing homo to young underage boy's in Lagos, our family friends had to fire him .

There are no gay people in Nigeria? Are you guys delibrately living with these illusions just to justify hurting others? So because some gay people rented a place for an orgy, the sexuality is to be blamed? Straight people haven't done worse in the past?

See, you don't have to like gay people. As a human, nobody can force you to like what you don't like. But you also don't have any justification for hurting them. They are not into girls, flogging them won't change that. You don't force your sexuality on others. If a gay guy does that, he should also be punished. But flogging two grown up men for how they touch each other in the privacy of thier own room is just ridiculous cause it's simply no one's business. There will always be gay people every where in the world. Nature is never constant, so it doesn't make any sense to think everyone must be straight.

Africa is a mess cause of lack of tolerance. It's either religion, tribe, gender, nationality, sexuality, class, etc. And it will never stop cause people are not empathetic. The moment you are not on the receiving end of the discrimination, you believe it's okey. However, regardless of how much education you get, you can never make any meaningful progress until you embrace true equality and freedom for all.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by aribisala0(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you live in a Western country you have to manage how you feel on things that you have a visceral aversion to. e.g if you are a nurse or a doctor and you want to remain employed you learn to keep your thoughts and feelings STRICTLY to yourself.
It is difficult if not impossible to to so without some kind of attitudinal change of tolerance and discretion in your speech and public utterances. The same way Pantami was hounded for terrorist speech is the way you will be for so called "homophobia". Bottomline....

Mind ya bizness and wear pant to where you are going
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Indispensable85(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Where's his partner in crime? I can only see one person.
Nice job by the community leaders and youths.
We're Africans! Such madness should never be tolerated.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Cousin9999: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Elock1:
they are all considered queer, don't twist my message

I'm not twisting anything. You cannot equate two different things. A gáy man and a trans are nothing alike. And lumping them together is part of the reason for conflict in society.

That's another related issue; dūmb people lump together anything they don't understand, refuse to educate themselves about, or don't like.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
We Anambrans say NO to homosexuality.

We are not like the Bob Riskyians
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Chiffy: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
neyo0h:

Good.. stop arguing with them online

Start beating them in real life, don't spare the girls.

Post the beatings online , no one will bat an eyelid except for gay's .

100%. The power of the rod is even referenced in the Bible. Spare the rod and spoil the cihild. If them never learn am as children, then we will continue to use the rod even as they are adults. Last last, dem must and vanquish gayism thoughts from their brain.
We are not Gay.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all don't need a visa travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.

Hmmmmmmmmmm is this all there is?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Aduroja123(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
dignity33:
Two young boys were beaten and paraded in the street of Okija for Homosexual.

Another meme loading......
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Dottore: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Why does he have to follow their tradition? They are no different from Boko Haram who want to force their culture on others.
It's like you are gay? Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by CanadaCars(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?

So is it ok for a father to sleep with his daughter as long as they love each other and it is consensual? Or for siblings to sleep with each other as long as they love each other? I mean it is their tight too. But all these practices are frown upon by all societies and cultures in the world because it is unnatural. Why is homosexuality not seen by all as unnatural by all as well?
This issue of homosexuality has grown in different direction here in the western world. There are Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, the list goes on and on, some are combination of the above mentioned genders. Now everyone is freeing expressing their sexual pervasion in the name of exercising their right. Even though the practice of homosexuality is wrong and pervasive, it is equally wrong to assault someone because of their sexual orientation.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

Are you a f.aggot? It must be pain in the ass being gay lol.
You dumbbell wannabe f.aggot, going by your logic one can love a pig also, soon you stupid copycats will start beastiality as is practiced in the west.
Can you please just quit using that slur
You know that it's offensive people's feelings can be hurt
I don't know why the average nairalander lacks common sense, respect and simple decorum
Carry your venom and go spill it somewhere
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Tokkson: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
neyo0h:

Beat the crap out of them and their enablers before it's too late.

Georgia is resisting, eastern Europe too.

Mumu African man go open mouth like arindin forming woke until it's too late.

They're not even practicing homo in the normal way with two adults , it's gang bangs and all, married, single.. they're just doing rubbish and it's extreme.

How do you know all these information?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

There are no gay people in Nigeria? Are you guys delibrately living with these illusions just to justify hurting others? So because some gay people rented a place for an orgy, the sexuality is to be blamed? Straight people haven't done worse in the past?

See, you don't have to like gay people. As a human, nobody can force you to like what you don't like. But you also don't have any justification for hurting them. They are not into girls, flogging them won't change that. You don't force your sexuality on others. If a gay guy does that, he should also be punished. But flogging two grown up men for how they touch each other in the privacy of thier own room is just ridiculous cause it's simply no one's business. There will always be gay people every where in the world. Nature is never constant, so it doesn't make any sense to think everyone must be straight.

Africa is a mess cause of lack of tolerance. It's either religion, tribe, gender, nationality, sexuality, class, etc. And it will never stop cause people are not empathetic. The moment you are not on the receiving end of the discrimination, you believe it's okey. However, regardless of how much education you get, you can never make any meaningful progress until you embrace true equality and freedom for all.

Gbam!
Louder sir
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by neyo0h: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Can't show empathy to wicked souls who corrupt society.

They're raping kids, influencing young girls telling them every girl is bisexual, they also promote drug abuse and general degeneracy.

They're bastard's , i am close to the community so i know, terrible set of humans that should burn in hell .

This people are the scum of the earth, the Nigerian gay's are a shit show of depravity .

Countless examples, i have videos and evidences against these bastard's corrupting young people.

No more online arguments, beat the crap out of them starting with women because the women are d worst, i know what I've seen.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by dreu2fine(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Oga if ur pikin say na animal e want Bleep u go quiet abi
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by JaceBlaze: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Normal day in Nigeria.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by neyo0h: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tokkson:

How do you know all these information?

They're getting bolder and stupidly posting thing's on social media.

I saw a video of grown ass Nigerian married women , raping a 14 year old girl in an orgy.

There's more , these people are like terrible terrible. No jokes.

You better act now.. ur women are in danger from other women .

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by OBALOLA55(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Why does he have to follow their tradition? They are no different from Boko Haram who want to force their culture on others.
E BE LIKE SAY BOMB DEY YOUR HEAD ABI, TELL ME SAY YOU BE GAY FACE TO FACE, IF I NOR SEND YOU GO MEET YOUR FAVORITE DEMON CALL ME A BASTARD angry

HAVING ACCESS TO INTERNET DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO PROMOTE IMMORALITY AND EVIL IN AFRICA angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by amliftedhigher: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
dignity33:
Two young boys were beaten and paraded in the street of Okija for Homosexual.

Very good one. In fact they are lucky I wasn't around there
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by michelz: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
mysticwarrior:
another chronic homosexual spotted. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria and the penalty is 14 years jail sentence.
So anyone who doesn't share your view on homosexuality is automatically gay?
Just look at you...with all the years you spent in school.
I spit on you!
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by SlayerForever: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ebubeslym:
My goodness......
The moment the gay spirit left his body

Idiat

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Elock1: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cousin9999:

I'm not twisting anything. You cannot equate two different things. A gáy man and a trans are nothing alike. And lumping them together is part of the reason for conflict in society.

That's another related issue; dūmb people lump together anything they don't understand, refuse to educate themselves about, or don't like.
OK let me assume I'm the dumb person here.

But did you bother to read my full text or you just cut it short to suit your argument?

I said both gay and transgender are considered queer (strange) people..

I never said they are the same.. Try to read and reread a post to your understanding be4 you just jump into conclusions.

Peace unto you.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by WoundedLamb: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
neyo0h:

Can't show empathy to wicked souls who corrupt society.

They're raping kids, influencing young girls telling them every girl is bisexual, they also promote drug abuse and general degeneracy.

They're bastard's , i am close to the community so i know, terrible set of humans that should burn in hell .

This people are the scum of the earth, the Nigerian gay's are a shit show of depravity .

Countless examples, i have videos and evidences against these bastard's corrupting young people.

No more online arguments, beat the crap out of them starting with women because the women are d worst, i know what I've seen.

You're just being a typical black African. Intolerance to differences. Otherwise, you would have seen the absence of logic in criminalizing homosexuality cause some gay people are terrible.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Malawian(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tell them to Bleep alhaja.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Suky01(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

I pity the person you are married to and i pity the poor kids who have a f.aggot as parent.
I won't be surprised you sexually molest your own kids.

Just because he's got common sense and doesn't support dehumanising people that choose to love doesn't make a gay and doesn't mean he's molesting his kid.

You sound like a slowpoke.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by rajiedreez: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

I want a simple clarification, do you condone a paedophile? At least their are people that derive pleasure in that also
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Peteromi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by davien(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
There used to be a time black people were considered unnatural animals, beaten, killed and flogged daily to know their place in the world, now it's these guys we're facing?
Call a spade a spade guys, they did it with themselves, they didn't force kids or animals or anyone's wife.
Whereas you can't try such with influential fornicators or adulterers, you will gladly clap to forgive a pastor or minister but your fellow neighbor must bleed. We are our own worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by rajiedreez: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

I want a simple clarification, do you condone a paedophile? At least their are people that derive pleasure in that also
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by KanuSE: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
What's wrong with being gay?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Tokkson: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
neyo0h:

They're getting bolder and stupidly posting thing's on social media.

I saw a video of grown ass Nigerian married women , raping a 14 year old girl in an orgy.

There's more , these people are like terrible terrible. No jokes.

You better act now.. ur women are in danger from other women .

You seem to be taking this too personal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.