Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship (34645 Views)

Why are good people always unlucky in relationships? / Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault / Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Lucrativress(f): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oduduwa707:

You absolutely don't understand anything abt what you're talking.
Sebi..
If karma was soo accurate, Nigeria will be a perfect place....
Cause evil leaders and bad people would have met their Waterloo already...

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Liyastitches:
From my point of view, it is because they are gullible most of the time,they tend to trust easily and overlook the hand writing on the wall.

It's also a test from God to know if your 'good heart' can stand the test of time, because good
attitude attract both good and bad, but never give up doing good, if those you are doing good to does not deserve it.
They make want a priority over need.

It happens to both male and female genders.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by BluntCrazeMan: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lucrativress:

The reason why you're using the word "unlucky" is cause you're way more emotional
Being practical would have said "he wasn't as good as I am or we're just not on the same page"
In no ground are you unlucky, you just used more of your heart than your head in deciphering him being good for you,he was just what he was from the beginning, you just didn't see it,Pele dear.
The reason she used UNLUCKY was because she doesn't even know how to decipher (from far far away) what lies below the surface of human beings.
So, she counts herself unlucky for always falling victim of shadows which she always fail to see
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by djon78(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

Haunty, the person you described above is NOT a good person. Instead, he's a player with a different strategy... period.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
There is nothing good about the person.

This thread has opened my eyes to a lot of stuffs. My knowledge bank just increased.

It has changed how I see some things

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ellasure:
Gulibility with a good � is not bad and due mainly because of want experience.

The heart and mind of a child is as good as a brand new computer laptop yet to face the rogues on the internet. Particularly without any antivirus software protection, it will be swamped with varying commercial advertising and promotion materials of all sorts. And some will download without authorisation on the free laptop disk.

Consultation is very necessary in every aspects of man. There is nothing like too much consultation with intentions for good information about usages etc.

Growing children need to hang around elders of the family, school teachers, lecturers, church Pastors and other religious teacher. If you confined yourself to your peers only as many youths do today you will surely pay heavily in terms of slower pace of life development and associated financial rewards.

If it is music go near current music players, etc

Don't always be a fall guy.
Yeah
This captures the whole essence
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by dlordy100: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Because breakfast nah national cake e go reach everybody
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Lucrativress(f): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The reason she used UNLUCKY was because she doesn't even know how to decipher (from far far away) what lies below the surface of human beings.
So, she counts herself unlucky for always falling victim of shadows which she always fail to see
Exactly
The good thing is that there's always that first instinct our mind tells us about someone that we tend to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Zorn: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lucrativress:

Except you want to recreate me with a digk
please don't you will be very wicked and vengeful
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
2braithe:

The insults in your post have overshadowed the points I was trying to make out of it.
I guess you were just looking for who to vent your frustrations on after all.

Bye.
You are a mofo when your wife has already had two surgical operations and you still go in raw. And then you are bold to even mention it in your last post because you paid a miserable bride price that you can do anytning with her. You are a wicked dundie United. You deserve all the insults in this world. Ma.d man. When that lady passes to glory, you will pick another woman. Ma.d man.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Aaaoo: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
SmartMen:

Most of you are so stupid that you think being good means someone is foolish. How do you come online to insult humans for doing something RIGHT? ARE YOU MAD? angry

Haha.. you vex gan.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
franchasng:
You may have a good heart as a person but may not have the most sought after qualities the opposite sex is looking for in a partner they would love to commit their heart to.

lipsrsealed

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Stargurl20(f): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Same thing my mom and I were discussing tonight. There are thousands of good women who were unlucky to get bad men. Just wondering why life has been so unfair. So...bad..

And the few men that happens to be good, are given the bad women. Can life be any unfair than this?

As a good man or woman, when u get a good and lovely partner, u gat no idea what God has done for u.

I pray God blesses all good women and men out there with good soulmates.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by SmartMen: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
nighter:

Haha.. you vex gan.
It is annoying. These people think those doing good don't have the mind to be wicked if they want to. The chose to be good because it is the right thing to do, not because they are gullible.

na so one stupid girl, because I dey show my good side, go misyarn say "if I want to bill you, I can bill you but I don't want to" she said those words because these people automatically assume that once you are good, it means you are brainless and that you can't be wicked...

From the day she said, I started changing towards her... and I didn't hide it. It got to the point she said "You have something against me"

It is just as if they prefer you to be bad towards them... a very idiotic sense of reasoning.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by SmartMen: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Stargurl20:
Same thing my mom and I were discussing tonight. There are thousands of good women who were unlucky to get bad men. Just wondering why life has been so unfair. So...bad..

And the few men that happens to be good, are given the bad women. Can life be any unfair than this?

As a good man or woman, when u get a good and lovely partner, u gat no idea what God has done for u.

I pray God blesses all good women and men out there with good soulmates.
Actually, it is because good people tolerate a lot and often let themselves down in the process.

Good people allow themselves to be disrespected by being too good and easily accessible. When you do that, you are no different from a cheap item that is easily found around and you know nobody values anything that is common and cheap.

This is why I advise people to be wicked when the need arises..., like be wicked to the point that even the devil will shiver.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by kepstone: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Ayoolamax:
Is like u see my heart , this all what am passing through now. I don't want to cheat my partner, am loyal to her I do everything for her despite that am far away from her or out of the country but she repay me with disrespect, cheat and hate the truth. Ppl are advicing me to go away with her but still don't want to do that cos we were togher when there is nothing , so I don't want her to be thinking that all because am rich little now that why I abandon her. Still talking to her though and I pray God will let her understand that it only Grace that she has.
Please, do away with her, no matter how much time you have spent with her and she been there when you had nothing. The red flags are there already. A woman who is disrespectful, does not regard you again and has stopped loving you broda. Respect is the language of love a woman who wants to be with you gives to you. She has even cheated on you. Don't think distance is the excuse..nope love has been flung to the window. Walk away no matter what you have invested. Trust me I have been in your shoes and after much prayers, God asked me to walk away, I was faithful, did everything and I was cheated on, disrespected and was insulted. In the end she went and got pregnant for another guy. Please and pls, walk away.. you will be fine. The moment a girl starts to disrespects you she has ended the relationship with you in her mind, the whole attitude and blunt disrespect is a subliminal language to end things with her. Please know how the psychology of a woman works. She may have loved you in the time past but not now anymore. Love is consistency. I have to tell my ex recently that she does not respect me and it seems I am forcing myself on her, so many bad behaviours she exhibited but I have heard enough from her. I just knew that this person doesn't respect me, I have to move on with my life. Mind you I spent on her little, I was planning to do more but I discovered that this babe is so selfish and very greedy, it's a about her, buy me this, buy me that, urgent money here and there, even when I was in a financial mess, I explained to the girl I wanted to marry, she never bulged, never showed concerned, never cared, never called so I got the message that this one is the wrong person to marry despite my investment in her.
Please be guided, marriage is such a lifetime journey that you don't need to ignore red flags. I am not asking you to seek perfection in anyone because no one is perfect but I am asking you to seat down think things through, seek his face.
I was praying seriously about my last relationship and I dreamt from that dream I heard a voice, she has someone else.
So I decided to remove my emotions from the whole stuff. People are terrible, they want to always take advantage of people with good heart. My joy is that all I spent on her miraculously came in one day, so I am not feeling a pain at all.
You have sown the seed of love towards her, please allow that seed to germinate in another, Because I don't see you and this girl heading to the alter with all you have said.
Please be careful and be guided both by God and the wisdom of the elders.
✍️
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Peskid: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2022
They easily trust people.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by otipoju(m): 1:31am On Feb 21, 2022
aklion:
This topic get volume. I don suffer the matter tired. Now I wan begin de ruthless but anytime I start I de get this guilt within...

Please dont feel any guilt. Sometimes you have to be a lion for a moment just so that you can be the sheep that you really are in peace.

I have this very calm and innocent appearance and dialogue is always my first option, then compromise on my part just so we keep the peace...but when you cross the line, those who have witnessed my other side prefer not to ever find my trouble....and this has nothing to do with violence. I will put you in your place and wont stop.

It allows me to have peace of mind now. Some people really took me for a big fool and i played along for a long time. I cant stop being kind, generous, understand and humane..that is how i love to be but when the situation demands ruthlessness...i wont hold back and i wont look back.

I still prefer easy going people cause i just hate unnecessary drama of any kind.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by kepstone: 3:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Farfalla:

Make I differ small.

It is the "good" men who leave scars and emotional wounds because they usually betray you after passing off as reliable. When women are around playboys, they guard their hearts, but almost always lose their guard when around these so-called good men. These "decent" men are not usually obsessed about living a life of excitement, so many women tend to think that they're a safer option. But that right there is the mistake they make. Ask anyone walking around with emotional scars. 90% of the time, their trauma wasn't caused by "bad" people. They were caused by people they thought they were safe with. The betrayal will usually be deeper because it came from an unexpected source - the good man. When the good man chooses to strike, you'll never see it coming. He'll snap and chew you into pieces before you even ask, "what's going on?"

"Good" men don't shy away from commitment, but that's because it's a strategy they use to earn your trust. They're the ones who dangle marriage and commitment within 3 hours of your meeting. Within 48 hours, you'll be introduced to his mother and sisters. And within 74 hours his parish priest knows you. In your head your thinking, "wow, this man knows what he wants!". What you don't know is that, while he's pursuing a fake commitment with you, he's in the process of ghosting another lady who 3 months ago had been introduced to his family.

This is where I also differ with you. These "nice" men don't break up amicably. They do not have the liver to break up with anyone face-to-face. They have zero balls. Zero testicles. They cannot hold difficult conversations (not even in the boardroom). Usually they just ghost the lady by not picking her calls, not replying her messages, and expect her to "get the memo". That's where a ladies man beats them hands down.

That ladies man, that one who flirts with every girl, but refuses to settle down will never make promises, and when a situationship or entanglement with him is not working out anymore he'll break up with the lady intelligently. They never burn bridges. "Good" men do.

All things considered, whether the man is your definition of a good man or otherwise, expect the best, but prepare for the worst.

I beg to differ on this you are not 100% correct. My experience with my ex is the reverse of this put me in the ladies shoes and the lady in my shoes
I was good to my girlfriend, started giving her without her asking going all out to make sacrifices for her showing commitment for 7 months not knowing that this lady was using me to catch cruise it was all about her and her selfishness n greed. See I have seen things ooo. I have to let her be because I told I don't think she loves me , I am like a means to an end. She can't apologize, she can't forgive, not picking my call, no responding to my message. Everything I did to make the relationship work it was not working. Getting angry over my own money I told I will send if I have. She has never given me anything neither have I asked her. She gave me attitude because of money, trying to manipulate me untop.
She lost a good guy... But I know my wife is arround the corner. Her loss
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by 2braithe: 3:01am On Feb 21, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are a mofo when your wife has already had two surgical operations and you still go in raw. And then you are bold to even mention it in your last post because you paid a miserable bride price that you can do anytning with her. You are a wicked dundie United. You deserve all the insults in this world. Ma.d man. When that lady passes to glory, you will pick another woman. Ma.d man.

You sound hungry.Drop your Account number let me help your life(no jokes)

I gave you the chance to bridle your uncouth tongue your parents failed to bridle but you blew up the chance.
My life,My wife,My decision!
A cre.tin online can't tell me how to live my life.I can give birth to 50 children if I wish.
When you get the chance to speak to your mother's wretc.hed sperm donor you call your father,tell him I said he is ma.d for having a sorro.w child like you.

My last reply to you.
Omo Ale jatijati!!
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2022
2braithe:

You sound hungry.Drop your Account number let me help your life(no jokes)

I gave you the chance to bridle your uncouth tongue your parents failed to bridle but you blew up the chance.
My life,My wife,My decision!
A cre.tin online can't tell me how to live my life.I can give birth to 50 children if I wish.
When you get the chance to speak to your mother's wretc.hed sperm donor you call your father,tell him I said he is ma.d for having a sorro.w child like you.

My last reply to you.
Omo Ale jatijati!!
I do not understand the last part but I want to believe that is for your parents.

See, na your mama and papa I have "scores" with. When you see me real life, dem no born you well...you.will prostrate. It's only online you can flex muscles. Those parents of yours who didnt train you well are the ones I have issues with. That time, you will repeat all you have said cos you will know who I am. I can see that you are still a kid for you to even wrote 50 children. So, I should just leave you in your world.

But if you are sure you are who you said you are, just make the mistake of allowing me to know who you are. Just be bold for once in your life. I will use you as a sample. I swear, your parents will face me on their knees. That your papa is who I want to even know and then we will see who is older then.

Very useless kids of these days. In your presence, I will walk on your papa while he is prostrating and let him know he gave birth to a senseless boy and his fault is that he trained the useless boy to be useless in life.

I have told you what I am going to do. You can only abuse back. But if you know you are who you are, show your face. I will meet you anyway. If you think you can use area boys or kidnappers, then you will know what you are up to. It's only your fingers you can use online. If you are a man who can impregnate a woman to have just one child, not to talk of the 50 you wrote above just show face. Then, you will understand. If I dont waste 20 good precious years of your youthful life, then, count yourself very lucky. Maybe if you have any of your grandparents alive in their 80s, you can have some mercies. Cos inrespect old age. But those parents of yours will cry because of you. I promise you. Show your face.

You can run your fingers again....but just show yourself.

You will learn Peace. Joy.love by force. You will take your woman like your real partner and equal. You will learn to cherish her, love her, and support her. See, I promise you you will watch well before you use that your useless pen.is by the time I am through with you. The question is if it will even stand again after I am through with you..

So, be bold....like I am bold....show your face.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Teymanhenry(f): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2022
Cos they love with thier heart instead of loving with thier brains. A lot of people misunderstand this
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Aklee4994(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2022
There are only joyful and miserable one in every relationship never think that someone is good or bad to you... if you want an absolutely relationship keep it with the dead or GOD..
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2022
pansophist:

They are not unlucky, they are innocent and have not experienced the inhumanity humans are capable of. An example for you is, Put sand in a loaf of bread and give it to a group of three years old children, you will see that they will all eat it because they just trust. Then after they spit it out because it tastes horrible, give it again to the same group in a few day time and they will reject it. That experience has killed off their innocence. We are all naive by nature until negative experience changes us. Some of the hardened people are actually really soft by nature, but were abused and just lost faith in humanity.

No truly innocent person can ever be hardened by people. It can never happen because it is their nature and they don't know how to be something else. There are truly good people, bad people and those in between. They can never change.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Farfalla:

Make I differ small.

It is the "good" men who leave scars and emotional wounds because they usually betray you after passing off as reliable. When women are around playboys, they guard their hearts, but almost always lose their guard when around these so-called good men. These "decent" men are not usually obsessed about living a life of excitement, so many women tend to think that they're a safer option. But that right there is the mistake they make. Ask anyone walking around with emotional scars. 90% of the time, their trauma wasn't caused by "bad" people. They were caused by people they thought they were safe with. The betrayal will usually be deeper because it came from an unexpected source - the good man. When the good man chooses to strike, you'll never see it coming. He'll snap and chew you into pieces before you even ask, "what's going on?"

"Good" men don't shy away from commitment, but that's because it's a strategy they use to earn your trust. They're the ones who dangle marriage and commitment within 3 hours of your meeting. Within 48 hours, you'll be introduced to his mother and sisters. And within 74 hours his parish priest knows you. In your head your thinking, "wow, this man knows what he wants!". What you don't know is that, while he's pursuing a fake commitment with you, he's in the process of ghosting another lady who 3 months ago had been introduced to his family.

This is where I also differ with you. These "nice" men don't break up amicably. They do not have the liver to break up with anyone face-to-face. They have zero balls. Zero testicles. They cannot hold difficult conversations (not even in the boardroom). Usually they just ghost the lady by not picking her calls, not replying her messages, and expect her to "get the memo". That's where a ladies man beats them hands down.

That ladies man, that one who flirts with every girl, but refuses to settle down will never make promises, and when a situationship or entanglement with him is not working out anymore he'll break up with the lady intelligently. They never burn bridges. "Good" men do.

All things considered, whether the man is your definition of a good man or otherwise, expect the best, but prepare for the worst.

THIS IS EXPERIENCE WRITING AND I CONCUR!
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by CsRockefeller(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
otipoju:

Please dont fill any guilt. Sometimes you have to be a lion for a moment just so that you can be the sheep that you really are in peace.

I have this very calm and innocent appearance but those who have witnessed my other side prefer not to find my trouble....and this has nothing to do with violence. I will put you in your place.

It allows me to have peace of mind now. Some people really took me for a big fool and i played along for a long time.

I still prefer easy going people cause i just hate unnecessary drama of any kind.

Summary of my persona.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by otipoju(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=PeaceJoyLove post=110404526]
I do not understand the last part but I want to believe that is for your parents.

See, na your mama and papa I have "scores" with. When you see me real life, dem no born you well...you.will prostrate. It's only online you can flex muscles. Those parents of yours who didnt train you well are the ones I have issues with. That time, you will repeat all you have said cos you will know who I am. I can see that you are still a kid for you to even wrote 50 children. So, I should just leave you in your world.

But if you are sure you are who you said you are, just make the mistake of allowing me to know who you are. Just be bold for once in your life. I will use you as a sample. I swear, your parents will face me on their knees. That your papa is who I want to even know and then we will see who is older then.

Very useless kids of these days. In your presence, I will walk on your papa while he is prostrating and let him know he gave birth to a senseless boy and his fault is that he trained the useless boy to be useless in life.

I have told you what I am going to do. You can only abuse back. But if you know you are who you are, show your face. I will meet you anyway. If you think you can use area boys or kidnappers, then you will know what you are up to. It's only your fingers you can use online. If you are a man who can impregnate a woman to have just one child, not to talk of the 50 you wrote above just show face. Then, you will understand. If I dont waste 20 good precious years of your youthful life, then, count yourself very lucky. Maybe if you have any of your grandparents alive in their 80s, you can have some mercies. Cos inrespect old age. But those parents of yours will cry because of you. I promise you. Show your face.

You can run your fingers again....but just show yourself.

You will learn Peace. Joy.love by force. You will take your woman like your real partner and equal. You will learn to cherish her, love her, and support her. See, I promise you you will watch well before you use that your useless pen.is by the time I am through with you. The question is if it will even stand again after I am through with you..

So, be bold....like I am bold....show your face.

Please stop making noise.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by livinbygrace: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Farfalla:

Make I differ small.

"Good" men don't shy away from commitment, but that's because it's a strategy they use to earn your trust. They're the ones who dangle marriage and commitment within 3 hours of your meeting. Within 48 hours, you'll be introduced to his mother and sisters. And within 74 hours his parish priest knows you. In your head you are thinking, "wow, this man knows what he wants!". What you don't know is that, while he's pursuing a commitment with you, he's in the process of ghosting another lady who 3 months ago had been introduced to his family.

Read and understand the question op is asking.No person with good heart will exhibit such heartless characteryou just listed above.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Farfalla(f): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
livinbygrace:

Read and understand the question op is asking.No person with good heart will exhibit such heartless characteryou just listed above.

You should also read and understand that I wasn't responding to the topic in general, but to a particular poster who raised certain issues I felt differently about.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by oazeez1991(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
aklion:
This topic get volume. I don suffer the matter tired. Now I wan begin de ruthless but anytime I start I de get this guilt within...

Sadly, I'm with u on this.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Jackanda1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
If you are being too good to some people they will take you for granted especially Nigerian girls, the best is to treat them aggressively.
Have you heard about Assertiveness?
Well, you can stand up for yourself, disagree, say NO, and express your opinion and grieviances without been aggresive atall.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by DonroxyII: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Liyastitches:
From my point of view, it is because they are gullible most of the time,they tend to trust easily and overlook the hand writing on the wall.

It's also a test from God to know if your 'good heart' can stand the test of time, because good
attitude attract both good and bad, but never give up doing good, if those you are doing good to does not deserve it.
There is different between Good Heart and Emotional Stupidity.

People with Good Heart are always Lucky in a relationship

People with emotional Stupidity are always unlucky in a relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre Wedding Photos / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.