Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship (34646 Views)

Why are good people always unlucky in relationships? / Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault / Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Dialpad: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2022
There is a difference between book smart and street smart
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Anyways I don't know about luck because I do not believe it. But as for people with good heart, they gain the most especially at the end. It might be rough with them at the beginning or middle, they are betrayed, duped and made to look as fools but at the end the seeds they sowed germinate and becomes a bountiful harvest.
My life is a witness.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2022
pansophist:
@lisastitches, The reason why you don't fall when you walk is that you have passed through that crawling stage when you were probably two years old. It is the same thing about good people. They are harmless and defenseless because they have not yet been stripped of their innocence by malevolent folks. Meet them maybe in three years' time, they will be a different person. That is what life is about, to live and kill off your childlike innocence, or else you will be a burnt offering for everyone. This is a different way to look at it.
I Love you already cheesy
Wish I could like nd share ur comment a million times

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by hibeebeeking: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2022
When you think you have a good heart,you have to be wise and deal with your lover diligently. Don't fall in Love.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Zorn: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Lucrativress:

Laws that were made by man to suit his predicament.
When it comes to human dealings, they're more complex, it's not xyz
Those laws are less practical,even science said the humans mind can't be overly predicted, the best one can be is being as practical as possible.
Karma ko karma sutra ni,karma to me is more of time and chance, you can trigger karma to happen by working it to happen.
Let's imagine a man got drenched in mud water by his neighbour's SUV,then he sulks and wait for karma, yinmu,karma ko Calmag ni,if he doesn't work towards buying a sport's car or maybe AUDII,something bigger or faster so he can splash on his neighbour's car, he'll dream on cause probability of his Rich neighbor going poor without a car is .5
you're not a female
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by zicoraads: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2022
It is sad.

I have suffered myself. embarassed
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
EagleRules:
Anyways I don't know about luck because I do not believe it. But as for people with good heart, they gain the most especially at the end. It might be rough with them at the beginning or middle, they are betrayed, duped and made to look as fools but at the end the seeds they sowed germinate and becomes a bountiful harvest.
My life is a witness.
Guess I'm still at the beginning, thanks for sharing this wonderful piece, it's a motivation to some of us.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by lexy2014: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Liyastitches:
From my point of view, it is because they are gullible most of the time,they tend to trust easily and overlook the hand writing on the wall.

It's also a test from God to know if your 'good heart' can stand the test of time, because good
attitude attract both good and bad, but never give up doing good, if those you are doing good to does not deserve it.

How did u arrive at all these conclusions as the reason why "people with good heart ALWAYS unlucky in a relationship"?

How did u also arrive at the conclusion that it is "always" and that people with good heart are exclusively victims in relationships?
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by lasisi69(f): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Seniorwriter:

They are mostly unlucky because they have a very low Emotional Quotient..

@Seniorwriter
Very stupid conclusion undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Trustedpronet: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2022
What do you mean good heart? No man is good except God. Please describe the kind of good heart let me know. I have seen good people married and I have seen bad people married.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Yomit71(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Lucrativress:

Before nko
Where they're just going it wrong is by thinking good heart is a enough,they have to have as good a head also..
by cutting off the head and buying a new one right?
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by profmallor: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Yea I think so, especially because good hearted people tend to see the good in everything even when they are dating the devil. So their spouses then to see this as a weakness and exploit it well. The lesson here is be tough life is not paradise.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by silibaba: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Lucrativress:

Being overly good is not too good
You need a little level of a bitch in you or else you'll ignore lots of needed points you need to take note of and life itself is a bitch, so just imagine being overly good,how will you be able to detect the bitchiness of life?
Balancing your life as a good person means a bit of this and that, helps you to be more practical thereby using your head mostly than your heart
baseless sis
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Very SIMPle... Our goodness tend to be taken for granted embarassed

T O DARLING
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by chukbonda(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2022
honestly I do ask this questions too
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Kingjay5(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Liyastitches:
From my point of view, it is because they are gullible most of the time,they tend to trust easily and overlook the hand writing on the wall.

It's also a test from God to know if your 'good heart' can stand the test of time, because good
attitude attract both good and bad, but never give up doing good, if those you are doing good to does not deserve it.
look at a ladies comment. I have been bad but now good, I will tell you one thing I have learnt, I can't be a bad boy again only waste time and money, why most gals don't know beauty fades with time as they don't know what they want. But last last it pays to be good .

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Getsaved(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2022
Liyastitches:

Dear OP, if you are really a female and to all good hearted females out there looking for a good and God fearing guy for relationship. Listen, you can not eat your cake and have it. If you are looking for a real God fearing spouse you must understand this and make your priority and decision right. Most God fearing men and women have their own challenges deep down or openly - some may not be financially bouyant as you would want, some may not be facially or physically endowed as you would expect, and many things I cannot mention here. They face those challenges because of their fortitude to do right, but society generally hates people like that. So my question to you is this, if you see a spouse that has a good or a better virtuous character like you (or even better) are you ready to tolerate and bear with him or her with those challenges that comes with people who have resolve to be forthright? Yes, there are people who still has Good hear, fears God and are endowed with beauty and or financial blessings , nevertheless, such persons are almost impossible to find as a spouse because they quickly get married on time. So, Make your choice. If you are a female with such good heart and you are finding decent or spouse hard to come by please pm me - I know only three presently. But please make your priority right
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by bibianna(f): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2022
Not in all cases. But I guess the good ones have to be patient because the best is what we're always blessed with!
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Bahamas95(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Nai make dem say......."THIS LIFE NOR BALANCE"

Same reason some good girls don't get married early. The useless girls jumping from one club/hotel to another get married before them.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Lucrativress:

Laws that were made by man to suit his predicament.
When it comes to human dealings, they're more complex, it's not xyz
Those laws are less practical,even science said the humans mind can't be overly predicted, the best one can be is being as practical as possible.
Karma ko karma sutra ni,karma to me is more of time and chance, you can trigger karma to happen by working it to happen.
Let's imagine a man got drenched in mud water by his neighbour's SUV,then he sulks and wait for karma, yinmu,karma ko Calmag ni,if he doesn't work towards buying a sport's car or maybe AUDII,something bigger or faster so he can splash on his neighbour's car, he'll dream on cause probability of his Rich neighbor going poor without a car is .5
This is a very bad mentality.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Ayoolamax: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Liyastitches:

Is like u see my heart , this all what am passing through now. I don't want to cheat my partner, am loyal to her I do everything for her despite that am far away from her or out of the country but she repay me with disrespect, cheat and hate the truth. Ppl are advicing me to go away with her but still don't want to do that cos we were togher when there is nothing , so I don't want her to be thinking that all because am rich little now that why I abandon her. Still talking to her though and I pray God will let her understand that it only Grace that she has.
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Liyastitches:

Its only fool that can discard anyone that is nice.. they will live to regret it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2022
SmartMen:

You are wrong. They are not gullible. People like you are the reason why being good should be removed from the earth. WTF is this nonsense you just wrote up there?

It is just people taking advantage of their naivety because they are not so exposed to understand how the world works... I am a very gentle and calm person and I also believe in treating women I date right but trust me that I am also the most unforgiven person if you cross some lines.

Most of you are so stupid that you think being good means someone is foolish. How do you come online to insult humans for doing something RIGHT? ARE YOU MAD? angry
Very very terrible set of creatures angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by sehin79(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2022
because being good is not enough to make a relationship work.. you have to understand and learn human phycology.. mainly because there are laws to everything in life including relationship and you have to be on the right side of the laws of the relationship for it to favour you.
example just because you are a good person does not mean you would drive a motor vehicle successfully CAPITAL NO... you have to learn how to drive.
and you are ultimately responsible for this. GOD might have created you nice/good .. .but let that be the foundation you build everything else on... always follow this quotes below

Be strong, but not rude; Be kind, but not weak; Be bold, but not bully; Be humble, but not timid; Be proud, but not arrogant.”

NB- LIFE IS A MIX BUNCH (good bad ugly).. so you have to learn the ropes to navigate through life..
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by CountLaka(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Without checking your profile, I know the owner of the post must be that 'pipu of future' (female)...

How many people have you reject before falling on the wrong hands?
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by RedPilChurchBoy: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Not good heart. It's just SIMPING
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Ayoolamax: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Liyastitches:

s like u see my heart , this all what am passing through now. I don't want to cheat my partner, am loyal to her I do everything for her despite that am far away from her or out of the country but she repay me with disrespect, cheat and hate the truth. Ppl are advicing me to go away with her but still don't want to do that cos we were togher when there is nothing , so I don't want her to be thinking that all because am rich little now that why I abandon her. Still talking to her though and I pray God will let her understand that it only Grace that she has. And pls if u have any good advice for me you can dm with with my WhatsApp no +2349060305853
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Liyastitches:

On a second note, girls like bad boys because they give it to them just the way they love it but good boys are just too predictable. They won't ask for it but when u finally give it to them, they will almost want to die in a missionary style position... grin grin grin tongue

I remember my formal best friend, he didn't know where the hole was until he was around 37yreas of age. I have one now who is 40years of age and he is the true definition of goodie goodie, dude is still a virgin... grin grin grin tongue

When we were in university, we had this friend staying in our hostel who had not touched a woman in his entire life. He was a goodie goodie and we decided to help him out. We organized some drinks, invited some chicks and got him high with just a bottle of star beer. We left the two of them inside his room and went outside. 20 minutes later we were hearing loud screams of pleasure from our friend. We felt he was already on top of the girl and went to collect 10% from a small hole in the window, only for us to discover he was just suckinggg only boobs and he was already screaming like someone who is about to cum...omo we fall for ground wan die with laugh. grin grin grin tongue

I come in peace!!!

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by pixey(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2022
LikeAking:

Another important rule.

You should pick your man not the other way round. That means you have to woo the guys you like.

Pick quality guys, it goes beyond been handsome with cash.

Follow guys in your class.

Number 2

Never apologize in a relationship or in life. Its a sign of weakness.

But appologise only when your sins are greivious.

You just have to be tough.

Dont take rubbish from anybody and you will be fine.

BE GOOD TO ONLY THoSE WHO ARE GOOD TO YOU AT THAT MOMENT.

Been good is another word for been stupid
You were making sense in your talks but at the bolded,Anybody here! Please don't listen to this person. Not apologizing your faults and wrongs shows disrespect and lack of value to the relationship.This is very crucial in any relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by 999Kobo(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2022
I am lucky
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Akharmony: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Good heart is like using one self has a burnt offering. and it is expedent to know that such pple, there reward mostly is from divine . . My advice is that such pple should not expect too much from pple. .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre Wedding Photos / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.