Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (94247 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Gval123: 4:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Nigerians are very funny. i day say u nor fit marry person way day this place, meanwhile ur boyfriend way day abroad day share one bed with another person over there. See, our greedy and desire to acquire this world for ourselves is the reason why Africa is still in poverty. We prioritize what people will say over what is good for us. Watin wrong here is proper plan day ground. you may say when kids don day come, u will definitely need larger space, that must be talked about by both the man and the woman, and both go work towards am. For America here, most men day share rent with their wife. lolz. una never see anything
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by captain247: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2021
This is far better than a guy who lives and feeds from his parents and bring his own wife to slave inside family house. The house is too neat plus there is peace and no family member can come and start giving orders and maltreatment the wife.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Marsnizz: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2021
The guy room is even neat.How many of those ladies can afford this type of accommodation?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Dpundict: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2021
I shared an apartment in 2017, one small foam, fan, rug and camp gas. Today, all I can say is thank you lord. So don't look at people when they are down because things can change in a twinkling of an eye.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nickymezor(f): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2021
cool
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by ImaIma1(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

How will I know!!! Do I know your history. Who knows the shape it has.

You sounded so sure that I was lying
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by thinkmoney(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Ladies, is it a Yah or Nah?

Let's hear you.
It looks like a girls room, with pink colour everywhere...are u sure the wife didnt travel?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by eddynaira125: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2021
I see a female hand bag in that room, that room belong to a lady considering the way d room is well arrange
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Jansi24(f): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2021
I'm not responsible for your pain!
brandsoncharlie:

Advice yourself, and stop blaming others.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Clerlove: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Well Wat I know is that the room is neat, it is not easy for a guy to b this neat. No one knows tomorrow
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brandsoncharlie: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jansi24:
I'm not responsible for your pain!
Lmao you wish, to start with you are in a country with lots of wahala, that's enough pain for u. grin grin
Thank God I no dey that ur country again.. cool

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by seangy4konji: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
People with more money in their bank account live in tinnier rooms in Dubai,Tokyo and women marry them.

Mchtewwww
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by KEENG1010: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
This one na Girl room na��
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by EndNigeriaNoow: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
EstatePropertyP:

thanks 4 this reply

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by silibaba: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Let's hear you.
marriage is a contract, so therefore you should be asking yourself what you are bringing to the table.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by robosky02(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Onyi22:
God forbid bad thing, I can never accept a guy's proposer living in one room, if it's not Mansion, he better not come my way..
Nigerians guys are all Useless

Well done ohhhh

You are doing well
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by mizdams(f): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
I accpeted marriage proposal from a guy living in a worse situation. At the end of the day he still did what he chose to do.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Konquest: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
PillarToPost:

Let's hear you.
Lol.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
mizdams:
I accpeted marriage proposal from a guy living in a worse situation. At the end of the day he still did what he chose to do.

Very sorry about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.