Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (94342 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by hakym619(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=103533074][/quote]

What motivated your Monica ?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by hakym619(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2021

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by hakym619(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
What motivated your Monika ?

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Starzo: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wittyduchess:
your real mama left breast tongue tongue tongue
your left and right go suffer for my hand
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
hakym619:

Any issue? You want do me giveaway?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by hakym619(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

Any issue? You want do me giveaway?

I find it amazing to name oneself that.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by ultimatekint(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
nahzyla:

But you said your boy was writing jamb
That's my last born please.He has been given admission into UI.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Starzo:

your left and right go suffer for my hand
as your mama own don take suffer for her customers hand undecided.

Seems in addition to many other things ,you also inherited sexual depravity, truely the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. undecided
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by EstatePropertyP: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
great . how old were u when u proposed to her.

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by redsun(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Why would a guy in a room want to get married? That will be like double wahala for dead body.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by calcal: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ajebota plenty here ooo!
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Made619(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

Lol whatever you have written here is for yourself.

Note the guy is neat the only challenge he has at the moment is that he's still struggling but would get there one day with hard work & God on his side.

I'll follow him
it's not about saying I'll follow him dear....but how long can you hold on to this decision...many will give him a time frame but we all know God's plan and timing ain't same as ours..same ladies screaming I'll follow him,might give up on d long-run.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Gjmff: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
I have a room apartment but have 6 houses outside. All Nigerian girls that have brought to that room in disguise to test their sincerity has rejected me but regretted when the later got to know who I am!

95% of nigerian women are pest and burdens and just looking for who to pay their bills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by delighttessy(f): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2021
[/quote]
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by delighttessy(f): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Yes hahaha put the ring hahahaha hahahaha
Zeezy81:

Will you marry me?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brandsoncharlie: 12:45am On Jul 10, 2021
CareerLadder:

Nothing New.

Don't despise the days of small beginnings. If one truly loves him and he has a personal drive and vision for a better tomorrow with real pursuit and tenacity for the brighter future, why not?

I wil gladly accept his proposal.
Lies, all lies. Any man who thinks money is the problem of a woman then you will be destroyed by them.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brandsoncharlie: 12:47am On Jul 10, 2021
ImaIma1:
The guy is a neat and organized person. It won't be long before such a person will move up the ladder to a better place. The kind of man to build life together with.
Lies. Stop it. They're such on your street why haven't you started yet, you're waiting to manipulate with lies
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brandsoncharlie: 12:50am On Jul 10, 2021
Gjmff:
I have a room apartment but have 6 houses outside. All Nigerian girls that have brought to that room in disguise to test their sincerity has rejected me but regretted when the later got to know who I am!

95% of nigerian women are pest and burdens and just looking for who to pay their bills
Women in Africa are something else.
Most of them are only to ruin and reap where they did not sow.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brandsoncharlie: 12:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Made619:
it's not about saying I'll follow him dear....but how long can you hold on to this decision...many will give him a time frame but we all know God's plan and timing ain't same as ours..same ladies screaming I'll follow him,might give up on d long-run.
Exactly. You are very correct

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brandsoncharlie: 12:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Origin:
What a silly question...

Just to show ladies in bad light.

Some families in Lagos live in that small space. Their mothers are ladies.

It is ladies who are married to the tailor mechanic agbepo teachers etc who can afford only one room. So many poor men are married to ladies and yes they even have kids.

Widen your clique so you stop having myopic view of life and asking ridiculous questions.

Widen which clique? If you don't have money or grace of God you will go anywhere.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brandsoncharlie: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Jansi24:
There are more reasons to why a lady might reject a guy staying in this kind of apartment not just the money. Some guys have a very naughty character. They will come out crying foul when the lady decided not to accept them. In all your doings, work on your self!!
Advice yourself, and stop blaming others.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by ImaIma1(f): 12:55am On Jul 10, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Lies. Stop it. They're such on your street why haven't you started yet, you're waiting to manipulate with lies

Mr Know it All. You know my street and the ones there. You also know I am lying. Well done Thomas.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brandsoncharlie: 12:56am On Jul 10, 2021
davinchi:

My dear, there is nothing wrong with this room. Where i started from was worse than this. I was constantly competing with rats for space and my girlfriend then(now my wife) believed so much in me. Today i live in my own very decent apartment(duplex) and have other houses for tenants. Believe in your boyfriend if he is hardworking. Tomorrow will surely be better. Cheers.
I tap into such wife material unfortunately I think they rarely exist.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brandsoncharlie: 12:58am On Jul 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

Mr Know it All. You know my street and the ones there. You also know I am lying. Well done Thomas.
How will I know!!! Do I know your history. Who knows the shape it has.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Mekudi: 1:58am On Jul 10, 2021
Onyi22:
God forbid bad thing, I can never accept a guy's proposer living in one room, if it's not Mansion, he better not come my way..
Nigerians guys are all Useless
did your father have mansion before marrying your mom?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by FarukuWadata12(m): 2:15am On Jul 10, 2021
The only thing that's wrong with this room is toilet...
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Oyolohi24: 3:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmm rice wey dey bottom pot today go dey on top cooler tomorrow... Any way who ever is staying there won't stay there forever
u spoke with wisdom and understanding. remain blessed
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:35am On Jul 10, 2021
SO GIRLS PLACE NO VALUE ON MARRIAGE.SOME MARRY DICK,PHONE, HOUSE AND NOW ROOM .love means nothing now.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Globalistic(f): 3:51am On Jul 10, 2021
This house or room is 100% better than the house/room I started life with exactly 7 years ago in Rivers State now the story is completely different... Now not just a land owner but a house owner. Don't despise the day of you little beginning.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:32am On Jul 10, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Ladies, is it a Yah or Nah?

Let's hear you.
Where the Windows naa??
Na Heat wey go kill them first.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:37am On Jul 10, 2021
EstatePropertyP:
This room looks a bit better than mine when I proposed to my wife. 6 months later I got a mini flat and we moved in together after our wedding.

Today we stay in a massive 3 bedroom flat all rooms ensuite with separate toilet for visitors. Next will be our very own duplex.

So, nothing is wrong with this apartment.
If my wife gets to read this, she might think that I was the one that typed this with another moniker.
Your story is just exactly mine too.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:51am On Jul 10, 2021
ultimatekint:
I was scouting with a friend in a single room like this (38yrs back) , when I pregnated my girlfriend (then), the child we had then is now a landlord, with good wealth. Love to each other is what is important.
Sombodysproduct..
I love this story wella.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.