Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (94333 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
ouzo1:
person wey even get gas...make him do giveaway joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Bahamas95(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
They will be doing shakara now and turn you down but when they turn old cargoes na dem go beg you for marriage las Las.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Jansi24(f): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
There are more reasons to why a lady might reject a guy staying in this kind of apartment not just the money. Some guys have a very naughty character. They will come out crying foul when the lady decided not to accept them. In all your doings, work on your self!!

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Yes. There are many women on his level who will happily say yes. After all my gateman and driver are both married in their one room.

The problem comes when guys like this go after a girl clearly out of their league then start complaining when they get rejected “because I nor get money”. Find your level and you will have no problem but if you want a beautiful woman then go and make beautiful money. Shikena.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Let youth prepare for 2027 election, FORGET 2023.
It's gone already
delzbaba:
This are the kind of discussions the youths will be having till this old politicians continue in 2023 abi?

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by lalalista: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:

I'm in Abuja
oh okay
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
I am a friend to a woman living in Port Harcourt. She told me that she and her husband stayed in her father's house and as well as a friend's house when they first got married. As I speak they have a street name after the husband and they own one of the biggest houses in that street.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
My broda, as if the room in that your DP is as neat as his cheesy cheesy
Onyi22:
God forbid bad thing, I can never accept a guy's proposer living in one room, if it's not Mansion, he better not come my way..
Nigerians guys are all Useless
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Akharmony: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ask Koko master and Don jazzy how the market take strt. E go shock you.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Theboy21: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Basicend:

The bed is very attractive for the soccer match abi. . See ya mouth cheesy wink grin
You wey Know cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Finest6: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
He's a correct guy to me. Anybody can be rich over night. This guy is going places trust me.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by InvertedHammer: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Ladies, is it a Yah or Nah?

Let's hear you.
/
If only you could see the rooms of these ladies here...

You will know that the room shown is like Sheraton.

/

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Tunex252(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
God forbid bad thing, I can never accept a guy's proposer living in one room, if it's not Mansion, he better not come my way..
Nigerians guys are all Useless
And u consider yourself useful, angry

You and your comment is more useless than buhari
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Freelane33(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
This person is neat and well organized
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Kenturkey048(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jossyfine:
Omo I will marry a guy in this type of setting over and over again.You go fear how neat and organized the room will always be. But story must change once I step my foot in there cus my bible tells me “he that findeth a wife; findeth a good thing and must obtain favor from the Lord”.

The room too set sef�
God when will I meet these kinds of ladies in my life....

Baba God na pray I dey pray...make me locate them...

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
nahzyla:

But you said your boy was writing jamb
Fear nairalanders and scope.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by lala45: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Yes I million times I will accept because he is a very neat guy
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Let's hear you.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by vikstandon(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Is about where he is going.... Some persons don from one room enter his own house!
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
That's a girl's room stupid OP
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by shegzmartinsduke(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:

Let's hear you.
boo
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Zeezy81: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
delighttessy:
Yes before ko.. small to big���

Will you marry me?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by alexvic12: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
You as a man, would you allow your sister to marry a man and move into this room with him?

See, forget these questions. It isn't always about the beauty or decoration but space!

A one-bedroom flat (bedroom and living room/parlour/lounge) is better than this. A man ready for marriage should save up, add the money to the next year's rent then get a one-bedroom flat before marriage. It is a matter of convenience.
The flat may not be well-furnished but your sleeping place is removed from your kitchen!

Wait a bit, if you as the guy go to visit your sister and her husband, will you sleep in that room with them?

Abi dem go lay wrapper or mat ontop ground for you to sleep grin grin grin grin
Na kpakpakpakpa go wake you for night

I'm not despising small beginnings; if the girl is okay with it, fine. But guys we can do better.
Just save a bit more, reduce wedding expenses and get a better living space.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by afribabe: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Everywhere pink pink pink like DJ cuppy's crib. Be like a girl's room. I think the reason for the question is because of the colour code and not the size of the room...
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Adadioranma79(f): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
I think it's a girls crib tho
Soljaboi44:
I don't see anything wrong with the room

Just that it looks like a Gay's creb grin

Why so pink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by eallstar: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
There is a woman for every man,
U will surely meet ur match that will love u with the room. 4get all those gold diggers,
Their father room no even fine reach this.
As long person living in ghetto (pako house) see wife marry, this one is even a king
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by afribabe: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ishilove:
Very neat room. What's wrong with it?
Looks like a girl's room.... Pinky things
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Ayennah: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
My room was not this nice when I proposed to my wife, it's not about the starting point, it's about the destination.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by PatienceJames(f): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Y not I believe in the future, nothing is permanent
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Kinghorland04(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ladies! you are called here ooo
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by charlesazeh(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
I lived in my wife’s hostel in sch for about 7months before I moved to my own one room apt now I stay in my well furnished 4bedroom and 2 parlor all en-suite built by me.. garri de rise no forget
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by seyz91(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Yea right and i know it's not just naija but all over the world but naija girls own worse pass na why
Bigredmachine:

Not only naija girls, its like that all over the world man, u only mentioned naija girls because u have not seen others own or heard their story... Even some guys don't like to go out with broke ladies again... Things have really changed, everyman just have to have that hustle that would satisfy his needs, with or without any partner
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Starzo: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wittyduchess:
grin grin I see,the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
ode!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.