Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (94327 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by deavicky(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
what happened to the Room??
it's even better and cleaner than many people's room here in Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by inokia: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
The place is very neat and well arranged, so is a yeah. (One is only poor if they choose to be)
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Origin(f): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
What a silly question...

Just to show ladies in bad light.

Some families in Lagos live in that small space. Their mothers are ladies.

It is ladies who are married to the tailor mechanic agbepo teachers etc who can afford only one room. So many poor men are married to ladies and yes they even have kids.

Widen your clique so you stop having myopic view of life and asking ridiculous questions.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by harbarzzy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Ladies, is it a Yah or Nah?

Let's hear you.
if he get small change..naija babe will marry him and divorce him when he is broke
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Kudducini(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Even the ones that have been banged in an uncompleted building will still come here and say by God forbid....

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by TheMostComplex1: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Made619:
Many ladies will come here now and lie....their heart says d opposite. they'll always say," I no come this world come suffer."

Lol whatever you have written here is for yourself.

Note the guy is neat the only challenge he has at the moment is that he's still struggling but would get there one day with hard work & God on his side.

I'll follow him
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by TheMostComplex1: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Origin:
What a silly question...

Just to show ladies in bad light.

Some families in Lagos live in that small space. Their mothers are ladies.

It is ladies who are married to the tailor mechanic agbepo teachers etc who can afford only one room. So many poor men are married to ladies and yes they even have kids.

Widen your clique so you stop having myopic view of life and asking ridiculous questions.

Thank you
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by missyblissy: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
This photo has been trending on Facebook and I decided to bring it here to have the views of Nairaland ladies.

Let's hear you.

Yes i will. You define a man base on his standard of his room.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by tonididdy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Of course the ladies are absent. undecided... They be looking for one ceo to murder

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by blackboy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
I no read if i love him ...but i havee read he will climb up.. will go to the top. No wonder marriages fail and guyz are deaperate to make money by any means. No be about love but about making it tomorrow.
My room worse pass that one before I marry and i knew that was the time to marry.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Schprobs: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

As a woman, why should you wait for a man living in this condition to approach you.

Why not approach richer and better men.

Why do you people like to poverty shame men. Why is the burden of affluence placed on men.

Carry this your rubbish topic and gtfoh

Ure lost and unreasonable was richer man born rich, people works towards success only lazy pple looks for already made men
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Ekwuemechidubem: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
I want to use this opportunity to appeal to all Nigerians to come to my aid. If you have a car I can use for bolt/uber, or mini bus, Keke Napep, let's do business together. I promise you it will be a good experience doing business together. You can check my profile and see the post I made lamenting bitterly over my jobless and suicidal situation. I'm in Abuja.

Please I also need your immediate help to fight the terrible hunger biting me very hard now. For how many days now, I can't really say if I have eaten

318 0009871, Ecobank

They say a close mouth is a closed destiny.

Call me on: 0816 614211
Thank you.
wetin concern uber concern bank account??
Abi na Fulani brain dey do you?

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Macdelley: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:

Let's hear you.

A cupboard/something like a wardrobe and a rug would transform the whole place
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Marpol2021(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Soljaboi44:
I don't see anything wrong with the room

Just that it looks like a Gay's creb grin

Why so pink
WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH THE COLOUR PINK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by treatise: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmm rice wey dey bottom pot today go dey on top cooler tomorrow... Any way who ever is staying there won't stay there forever

Any Nigerian girl of 2021 that says she will accept marriage proposal of the person living in this house captured in the photograph is either telling lies or she's simply an impostor no matter how pious!
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by DavidHarry(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Una for let ladies answer first before una begin defend the room
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Atole26: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Theboy21:
Nothing bad there na, the guy is very neat sef and the bed is very attractive cheesy cheesy

Yh . The bed is very attractive. I think I will need to make my bed like such too grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Sylv10(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Educate him more grin grin

If you can't deduce my answer from my comment, go and look for your "yes" or "no" elsewhere. angry[/quote]
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
SunriseW:

Rent?
I prefer to buy
then u must be financially ok to buy or u r just dreaming
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Bigredmachine: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
treatise:

Any Nigerian girl of 2021 that says she will accept marriage proposal of the person living in this house captured in the photograph is either telling lies or she's simply an impostor no matter how pious!

I won't totally disagree with you on this, cos even any guy living in such room won't like to remain there too long...

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by officialfestus(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
The room fine I swear
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by dnawah(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:

Let's hear you.
for this Bubu regime? somebody hand bag is already hung on the wall.girls r not smiling o!
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
I get money oh, but e be like this guy room fine pass my own. It’s not by how fine his room is oh.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by bigcasava1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmm rice wey dey bottom pot today go dey on top cooler tomorrow... Any way who ever is staying there won't stay there forever
In this country that proverb no go work! Na me deh tell u
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by DcFunds: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian Ladies Are Materialistic
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Yes I will.. Over and over without blinking an eye... We can as well stay there after wedding . Is all good

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Malawian(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
This one na room and kitchen. 1 bedchen flat.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Starzo:

ode!
your real mama left breast tongue tongue tongue
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by ImaIma1(f): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
McOluOmo:
"The kind of man to build life together with" U no see where she write am abi?

cheesy
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by billyG(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Most of us started with one room.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? by CioAngels(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
I want to use this opportunity to appeal to all Nigerians to come to my aid. If you have a car I can use for bolt/uber, or mini bus, Keke Napep, let's do business together. I promise you it will be a good experience doing business together. You can check my profile and see the post I made lamenting bitterly over my jobless and suicidal situation. I'm in Abuja.

Please I also need your immediate help to fight the terrible hunger biting me very hard now. For how many days now, I can't really say if I have eaten

318 0009871, Ecobank

They say a close mouth is a closed destiny.

Call me on: 0816 614211

Thank you.
No name

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.