Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy (39512 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by poweredcom(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
These type of gals are gonna burn forever

This is what happened to a friend of myne ..his own the gal carry pikin jakpa..after marriage

I no even sure I can be serious with any naija gal of dis generation again

Xcept I see one who loves me for who I am..more ...not me loving like a.slowpoke

These gals are all unliveable and dishonest

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by donziller(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ur only solution is gone, TB Joshua
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by FarahAideed: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Two poor people about to pass their batton of poverty to the next generation

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by teepain: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
salisuammy:
Are you sure you are even responsible for the pregnancy?

Very apt question. If he is the owner of the pregnancy he wouldn't be the one chasing the girl.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by dapsoneh: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Kpele sir.

Please how old are you?
so many children on nairaland
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by TheMostComplex1: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sweeetheart:
how old are you that you're putting this heavy burden on yourself?

anyone can die anytime but I doubt if you can have a lifespan with the way you're going about satisfying lady

You forgot to add that you can't be getting pregnant & going through risks associated with pregnancy & childbirth. And the stress involved in breastfeeding

love and care have to be 50:50. I will never take marital burden on my head, never. immediately I got married I've to tell my woman to find work and save while I support her to established business later

I can't be fúcking you, paying house rents, NEPA bills, buying foodstuff in the house and still be buying you phone, panties and others. get sense brothers
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by ComeToJesus: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
For starters, are you married to the girl? You should be flogged for fornicating.

You still had the animal boldness to regale us with your tales when you haven't paid the bride price and marry her properly.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by KIDfurniture(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
The child in her womb is not yours...

Just go to church and pay thanks giving offering

22o62021:
[b] Our patents are aware of the pregnancy.

She traveled home and she told me that she has no money to come back, I sent her #12500. But I was surprised that her number stopped going through and I was restless. After the first day on the road, she called me to tell me that her step brother took her two phones inside her back and went away. I was surprised and asked her if the brother dropped her sim and she said yes. After three days on the road ,she finally came home past 11pm . When I went to open the gate for her, I saw that they were two girls outside, I let the both inside, she told me it was her step sister, I said ok because at this moment I thought maybe her sister is going somewhere else.

In the morning I woke up before then and I was at the bathroom when my girlfriend came in, I asked her , that she planned bringing her sister here without informing me , she said that it’s none of my business if she bring her sister, that her sister will not stay with me because she already has a work for her. I was angry but I kept quiet since she said that the said girl won’t be staying in my house. Before this my girlfriend stays with me but her belongings are not in my house, they are in her own place.

After about 5 days later , I got her another android phone because she was already asking for it because a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.

They will always come to my house to eat in the morning, on one particular day, I have yam at home and I bought everything that we will need to make porridge, I called them to come in the morning. Immediately they came, her sister opened the fridge to check for bread but couldn’t find any,my girlfriend gave her money to go buy one and eat, when they are done eating, I asked them to go cook the food, I followed my girlfriend to the kitchen but her sister stayed back, put on an earphone, on the fan and television, laid down. After 10 minutes in the kitchen I went inside to meet her and asked her to go help out in the kitchen, she just stood up and left my house. I told her that I don’t want to see her in my house again. My girlfriend after preparing the food, she fished in the flask and took it to her, I did not even ask her why because I know that she won’t have the heart to eat without her sister.

Right from that moment, my girlfriends behavior changed too, she will no longer call me on phone or come to my house, At their working place, her boss started complaining of her change in attitude since she brought her sister there.

Her boss was tired of complaining and sacked them. They came to my house when I was the kitchen, she joined me in the kitchen but her sister was inside. After cooking , we ate together in the kitchen and I went straight to stay at the balcony, she came to me and told me that they are going to her brothers place that she will be back.

It had been days now and she doesn’t pick my calls and I don’t even know where they are right now.

I have called with different numbers and she wasn’t picking.

This morning I called the numbers severally until a guy picked up, I asked after the owner of the phone and he told me that she is not around now, I told him whom I am and the said girl is pregnant for me. She was shocked and told me that they are together now in a different state with me. This is to say the said girl has ran to meet another girl with pregnancy.

My friend also called the guy and introduced himself as my elder brother, he explained everything to him and he promised to call us back when he get home, that he was not aware that she is pregnant, that he is going to send her back to where she cane from by tomorrow.

This evening they flashed me and I called them they will busy the call. Her number hasn’t been going through since then.

Many women have advised me to let her be for now that she will come back begging when she sees that no man is ready to take her in when the pregnancy starts coming out. Others said I should pet her to come back then talk sense into her.

To me right now, I have tried my best and I have chosen to stop looking for her.

Many people on this forum warned me about TIV girls and their promiscuous nature but I defended her thinking that she is different.

I have been avoiding my moms calls because I know that she will ask after her

I can’t sleep and I can no longer concentrate on anything I’m doing. It’s affecting me psychologically .[/b]

#modified

But this evening when I came back to the shop

My boy told me that she saw her sister and called her to the shop, he asked her about my girlfriend and she said she was at home (their brothers house) she said it’s the next street after mine but I can’t locate the particular house.

But I’m sure she is no longer in this state
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Sterope(f): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
I am sorry for what you are experiencing. Next time, you shouldn't bring bigotry because of your personal issue.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by tonididdy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
22o62021:

She traveled home and she told me that she has no money to come back, I sent her #12500. But I was surprised that her number stopped going through and I was restless. After the first day on the road, she called me to tell me that her step brother took her two phones inside her back and went away. I was surprised and asked her if the brother dropped her sim and she said yes. After three days on the road ,she finally came home past 11pm . When I went to open the gate for her, I saw that they were two girls outside, I let the both inside, she told me it was her step sister, I said ok because at this moment I thought maybe her sister is going somewhere else.

In the morning I woke up before then and I was at the bathroom when my girlfriend came in, I asked her , that she planned bringing her sister here without informing me , she said that it’s none of my business if she bring her sister, that her sister will not stay with me because she already has a work for her. I was angry but I kept quiet since she said that the said girl won’t be staying in my house. Before this my girlfriend stays with me but her belongings are not in my house, they are in her own place.

After about 5 days later , I got her another android phone because she was already asking for it because a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.

They will always come to my house to eat in the morning, on one particular day, I have yam at home and I bought everything that we will need to make porridge, I called them to come in the morning. Immediately they came, her sister opened the fridge to check for bread but couldn’t find any,my girlfriend gave her money to go buy one and eat, when they are done eating, I asked them to go cook the food, I followed my girlfriend to the kitchen but her sister stayed back, put on an earphone, on the fan and television, laid down. After 10 minutes in the kitchen I went inside to meet her and asked her to go help out in the kitchen, she just stood up and left my house. I told her that I don’t want to see her in my house again. My girlfriend after preparing the food, she fished in the flask and took it to her, I did not even ask her why because I know that she won’t have the heart to eat without her sister.

Right from that moment, my girlfriends behavior changed too, she will no longer call me on phone or come to my house, At their working place, her boss started complaining of her change in attitude since she brought her sister there.

Her boss was tired of complaining and sacked them. They came to my house when I was the kitchen, she joined me in the kitchen but her sister was inside. After cooking , we ate together in the kitchen and I went straight to stay at the balcony, she came to me and told me that they are going to her brothers place that she will be back.

It had been days now and she doesn’t pick my calls and I don’t even know where they are right now.

This morning I called the numbers severally until a guy picked up, I asked after the owner of the phone and he told me that she is not around now, I told him whom I am and the said girl is pregnant for me. She was shocked and told me that they are together now in a different state with me. This is to say the said girl has ran to meet another girl with pregnancy.

My friend also called the guy and introduced himself as my elder brother, he explained everything to him and he promised to call us back when he get home, that he was not aware that she is pregnant, that he is going to send her back to where she cane from by tomorrow.

This evening they flashed me and I called them they will busy the call. Her number hasn’t been going through since then.

Many women have advised me to let her be for now that she will come back begging when she sees that no man is ready to take her in when the pregnancy starts coming out. Others said I should pet her to come back then talk sense into her.

To me right now, I have tried my best and I have chosen to stop looking for her.

Many people on this forum warned me about TIV girls and their promiscuous nature but I defended her thinking that she is different.

I can’t sleep and I can no longer concentrate on anything I’m doing. It’s affecting me psychologically .[/b]

#modified

My boy told me that she saw her sister and called her to the shop, he asked her about my girlfriend and she said she was at home (their brothers house) she said it’s the next street after mine but I can’t locate the particular house.

Bro your sanity is first.
You see that girl and her siblings will ruin you, trust me.
Obviously this attitude isn't new to you but you ignored the signs and warnings.
My advice to you is to change location if your residence is rented otherwise employ a security.

Lastly: how do you know she's pregnant (or pregnant still?)

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by PROBLEMSOLUTION: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Gambit23: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
22o62021:

#modified

Pls summarise this epistle n repost
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by pocohantas(f): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sterope:
I am sorry for what you are experiencing. Next time, you shouldn't bring bigotry because of your personal issue.

Funny enough he created a thread previously to celebrate his inter-tribal relationship. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6595728/mothers-reaction-when-told-got

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
I just can't believe MEN like this OP still exists angry angry angry

The TRUTH and the ONLY WAY OUT you seek is staring you in your face but you said no!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by tonididdy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
poweredcom:
These type of gals are gonna burn forever

This is what happened to a friend of myne ..his own the gal carry pikin jakpa..after marriage

I no even sure I can be serious with any naija gal of dis generation again

Xcept I see one who loves me for who I am..more ...not me loving like a.slowpoke

These gals are all unliveable and dishonest
I know a guy whose wife got pregnant, delivered the baby and when the baby was only 6 or 7months old, she dumped her with the neighbors (claiming she was going to run a quick market runs) and she disappeared into think air (she stole items she could grab in the house along with her properties and japa). This was a woman whose bride price was paid in full with better white wedding

5 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by GreenDee(f): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol.. wch kind of smelling story did I just read?
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by chloride6: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wahala

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
I heard you want to kill her with sex that's why she ran away...
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by PROBLEMSOLUTION: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
I once had a tiv girl friend, they are expert in cheating and are not consistent or just say faithful. Sex doesn't mean anything to them.... don't ever in your life think of marrying them because it can never end well.. Probably that your girl friend is pretty and you think you can keep her... Word of advice...just move on.

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Abdoolbuster: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
salisuammy:
Are you sure you are even responsible for the pregnancy?
No, don't spoil the fun, he's learning gradually

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
How old are you self?
You mean this modern times you still dey fall for all this foolish acts?

Don't be surprised no be you get that belle sef! Leave that girlfriend alone and face your life. That life will coast you many bitter things in the future.stay clear n don't say i did not warn you!

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by mamawa123: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
She never ran away with your pregnancy because the the lady never pregnant for you.

Get sense bro

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by kingPhidel(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
You are not the father period

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Bamzyriches451: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nah Mehn
This is so so sophisticated
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by kingxley(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
There's every chance that you're killing yourself over another man's girlfriend and baby.
Just calm down and focus on yourself
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
I hope she no go born dump the pikin for dust bin.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by jaxxy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Op it’s obvious the gal is taking advantage of u. Do u know her parents and do they know you? If so then u should know her brothers and friends bt it’s Clear u know nothing about this stranger u calling “my girl”.

Also U need to come clean and apologize to ur mother for falling her hand by entangling with a cheap hoe and deceiving her ur hoe is pregnant for u or rather somebody. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by xtervaganza(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
I hope y'all read this carefully and see the reason why father's need to raise strong men.

Who even told you you're the one who got her pregnant? The amount of rubbish in your post turns my stomach
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by notoriousbabe: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
She go top am up now
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Morris101686(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Send her mobile number so I can assist you can call her. Ndi mmadu self.

Be a toxic man. That girl belongs to the street.
Focus on your purpose
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Petroking: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
You need flogging nothing more

quote author=22o62021 post=103574626][b] Our patents are aware of the pregnancy.

#modified

But I’m sure she is no longer in this state[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.