Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy (39531 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by simplesearch: 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
When God warn many to quit fornication, they assume they are smarter and wiser than God. Now see what unnecessary pain and distress you've put yourself into. Repent of your sin of fornication and ask the Lord to deliver you from other sins as well, thereafter wait upon him andsee what he'll do with your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by kclee(m): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Adultery..

Get your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at ease. Valid travel documents (visa and ticket) holders pleased contact me. Access up to $4,000.00 for your travels.

https://www.nairaland.com/kclee
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by skywalker240(m): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2021
fineboynl:
Should I tell him?
Tell the fvcking simp who is about to Father maybe a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by TheRealKing(m): 12:15am On Jul 16, 2021
How can I un-read what I read sad angry bunch of confused..don’t even kno what 2 say �‍♂️
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by hansomb: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Na person wey dey fight on bread won go do DNA . . . Define your self. That's why marriage in Africa can never go wrong. If she's your wife the story would have been different. There is big difference between married woman and baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Charmingpet: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Massiveglory:
You and her are confused, just that she is more confused then u are. Her confusion is mixed with ogbanje.
looool����������

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by bukatyne(f): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2021
DrObum:
Like, she was meant to run and leave the pregnancy behind?

Hahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Tenaga: 12:59am On Jul 16, 2021
The girl na ogbanje for real. Be careful young man. If not you will be broke like this country

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Internet247(m): 1:05am On Jul 16, 2021
my baby my baby !!
omo person Don dey Knack your baby any
how!!

in other words !! no be your babe

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by darkstar6971(m): 1:11am On Jul 16, 2021
longetivity:
She ran to the real father of her unborn child angry, Sorry OP
confam
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Teesamillyu: 1:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmmmnnnn shocked shocked
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Jeffy1206(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2021
That girl is not pregnant my friend! Keep being olodo na undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by ezugegere(m): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Your stories always look fake
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Thereishel: 2:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Are you sure she is pregnant at all? What proof do you have?
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:06am On Jul 16, 2021
THE CHILD ISN'T YOURS NWANNE...
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by EgunMogaji2: 2:34am On Jul 16, 2021
OP, how old are you?

Woman palava will finish you if you don’t wise up and grow yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by EgunMogaji2: 2:37am On Jul 16, 2021
DrObum:

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by hola106(m): 3:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Some state in Nigeria u shld not think of settling down with there girls dont even try it or u hv ur self to be blamed

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:44am On Jul 16, 2021
22o62021:
[b] Our patents are aware of the pregnancy.

She traveled home and she told me that she has no money to come back, I sent her #12500. But I was surprised that her number stopped going through and I was restless. After the first day on the road, she called me to tell me that her step brother took her two phones inside her back and went away. I was surprised and asked her if the brother dropped her sim and she said yes. After three days on the road ,she finally came home past 11pm . When I went to open the gate for her, I saw that they were two girls outside, I let the both inside, she told me it was her step sister, I said ok because at this moment I thought maybe her sister is going somewhere else.

In the morning I woke up before then and I was at the bathroom when my girlfriend came in, I asked her , that she planned bringing her sister here without informing me , she said that it’s none of my business if she bring her sister, that her sister will not stay with me because she already has a work for her. I was angry but I kept quiet since she said that the said girl won’t be staying in my house. Before this my girlfriend stays with me but her belongings are not in my house, they are in her own place.

After about 5 days later , I got her another android phone because she was already asking for it because a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.

They will always come to my house to eat in the morning, on one particular day, I have yam at home and I bought everything that we will need to make porridge, I called them to come in the morning. Immediately they came, her sister opened the fridge to check for bread but couldn’t find any,my girlfriend gave her money to go buy one and eat, when they are done eating, I asked them to go cook the food, I followed my girlfriend to the kitchen but her sister stayed back, put on an earphone, on the fan and television, laid down. After 10 minutes in the kitchen I went inside to meet her and asked her to go help out in the kitchen, she just stood up and left my house. I told her that I don’t want to see her in my house again. My girlfriend after preparing the food, she fished in the flask and took it to her, I did not even ask her why because I know that she won’t have the heart to eat without her sister.

Right from that moment, my girlfriends behavior changed too, she will no longer call me on phone or come to my house, At their working place, her boss started complaining of her change in attitude since she brought her sister there.

Her boss was tired of complaining and sacked them. They came to my house when I was the kitchen, she joined me in the kitchen but her sister was inside. After cooking , we ate together in the kitchen and I went straight to stay at the balcony, she came to me and told me that they are going to her brothers place that she will be back.

It had been days now and she doesn’t pick my calls and I don’t even know where they are right now.

I have called with different numbers and she wasn’t picking.

This morning I called the numbers severally until a guy picked up, I asked after the owner of the phone and he told me that she is not around now, I told him whom I am and the said girl is pregnant for me. She was shocked and told me that they are together now in a different state with me. This is to say the said girl has ran to meet another girl with pregnancy.

My friend also called the guy and introduced himself as my elder brother, he explained everything to him and he promised to call us back when he get home, that he was not aware that she is pregnant, that he is going to send her back to where she cane from by tomorrow.

This evening they flashed me and I called them they will busy the call. Her number hasn’t been going through since then.

Many women have advised me to let her be for now that she will come back begging when she sees that no man is ready to take her in when the pregnancy starts coming out. Others said I should pet her to come back then talk sense into her.

To me right now, I have tried my best and I have chosen to stop looking for her.

Many people on this forum warned me about TIV girls and their promiscuous nature but I defended her thinking that she is different.

I have been avoiding my moms calls because I know that she will ask after her

I can’t sleep and I can no longer concentrate on anything I’m doing. It’s affecting me psychologically .[/b]

#modified

But this evening when I came back to the shop

My boy told me that she saw her sister and called her to the shop, he asked her about my girlfriend and she said she was at home (their brothers house) she said it’s the next street after mine but I can’t locate the particular house.

But I’m sure she is no longer in this state
Are you sure you own the pregnancy. Do a DNA test after she gave birth.
How did you both meet together and how come you did not see a red flag before you impregnated her.
From your write up she is doing as if you are not the owner of the pregnancy since you are not yet her husband.
It's weird that you expect the man that was having fun with her to return your girlfriend to you by telling him she is already pregnant for you. If you are experiencing this when both of you are not yet married. I don't know how long you will last when you both get married.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by vickydevoka(m): 3:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Kpele sir.

Please how old are you?

Cos everything in this write up sounds puerile
It doesn't. He just spoke his mind. I know ladies always defend ladies. Even wen de behave like winchy winchy
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by sirtuler(m): 3:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Benue or Tv girl with their sister or friends wahala . Before u mention Tv I know she will be a Benue girl. From look of things the little girl is not ready for all this husband and wife that you want and if u continues with her this is how you guys will be having issue
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by AnotherAlien: 4:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Sugardick:
who be this mumu
You call him mumu, have you forgotten he has a girlfriend. Do mumus have girlfriends?
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by radautoworks: 4:23am On Jul 16, 2021
DrObum:
grin

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by GABRIEL6036: 4:24am On Jul 16, 2021
How sure you owns the pregnancy? Baba wake up from your slumber. Abi no be Nigerian girls?
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by rolexino(m): 4:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Thank for taking the time to write this very long note

I congratulate your efforts. It's not easy as a man. we faced such before and crossed it

And first, i hope you have confirmed the pregnancy medically with genuine results. This is Nigeria.

Moreover, I see two of you are not yet mature to be in a relationship the way you handled the issues with carelessness

Though we only hear your own version of the story

But if truly she's pregnant for you, i wonder why she would be running from you. And if you have confirmed it before now, that you are the owner of the pregnancy, you have to find her and have a talk with her before concluding that Tiv girls are promiscuous in nature sir

The aspect of you not knowing that her brother is a concern too. You have been dating a girl according to you, you don't know anyone relating to her and even her younger sister she claim, was an opportunity for you to get detailed information your girlfriend.

You should have observe things before taking action. This is for you to gather some information to work with.

Now you are stranded of no information, no plans, no home address and contacts to reach

Then, the early your mother is aware of this, the better.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by igbowoman: 4:43am On Jul 16, 2021
I am imagining a heavily pregnant young lady running away
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by igbowoman: 4:50am On Jul 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
No cry again
Arrange it finances and don't stop praying
Attend Sunday service tomorrow

Lol
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Emmbanny(m): 4:56am On Jul 16, 2021
God removed wahala from you.

You de worry
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by CasNova: 4:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Kpele sir.
Please how old are you?
Cos everything in this write up sounds puerile
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Tannhauser(m): 5:07am On Jul 16, 2021
[b][/b]
Dextre:

Omo there is no need abusing you but mehn you need prayers. As in try and read what u wrote up here, that woman wey u dey call my gf up and down will finish you. That is an example of what not to spend the rest of ur life with, [b]but since devil dey press ur button, [/b]u don’t want to let her go. Like can’t you see this, you’ll only live to be miserable in the relationship, u kinda of are already sef sha o

@bolded grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.