Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy (39513 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Thesaint141(m): 5:40am On Jul 16, 2021
salisuammy:
Are you sure you are even responsible for the pregnancy?

Gbam ...

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Aurelius1(m): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Florasilver:
You are not supposed to be having sex outside wedlock. Pls it is wrong. Relationships has become all about sex, sex, and only sex. Repent today. Jesus loves you.
Is your Maidenhead still intact or in simple language, you be virgin?
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by EmekaBlue(m): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2021
My chinese girlfriend ran away with the pregnancy 5years ago.

Maybe I'm a Dad of a 5yr old boy/girl i haven't seen
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by doneback04: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2021
Massiveglory:
You and her are confused, just that she is more confused then u are. Her confusion is mixed with ogbanje.
hahahaha niaraland with comments I swear u r not helping the guy in person with this reply.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by LuisTSkincare(f): 6:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Wahala everywhere... why some girls dey behave like this? With belle o #smh
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by doneback04: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2021
My brother no kill urself. This happened when you the girl in person is not yet ready to settle down. She feels she still have enough time to flex life. she might go extra length to remove the pregnancy. But relax and focus on your life when the time is right she will realize her mistake and come to her senses. na Nigar movie she dey display we know how e go end soon.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by ironheart(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Bros simple and short, your girl is a prostitute, the sister yiu talking about is not her sister. They are into thesame business. Better go and start looking for a new and better woman. Stop wasting yiur time over a girl that is cheap.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by feed70: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2021
22o62021:
[b] Our patents are aware of the pregnancy.

She traveled home and she told me that she has no money to come back, I sent her #12500. But I was surprised that her number stopped going through and I was restless. After the first day on the road, she called me to tell me that her step brother took her two phones inside her back and went away. I was surprised and asked her if the brother dropped her sim and she said yes. After three days on the road ,she finally came home past 11pm . When I went to open the gate for her, I saw that they were two girls outside, I let the both inside, she told me it was her step sister, I said ok because at this moment I thought maybe her sister is going somewhere else.

In the morning I woke up before then and I was at the bathroom when my girlfriend came in, I asked her , that she planned bringing her sister here without informing me , she said that it’s none of my business if she bring her sister, that her sister will not stay with me because she already has a work for her. I was angry but I kept quiet since she said that the said girl won’t be staying in my house. Before this my girlfriend stays with me but her belongings are not in my house, they are in her own place.

After about 5 days later , I got her another android phone because she was already asking for it because a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.

They will always come to my house to eat in the morning, on one particular day, I have yam at home and I bought everything that we will need to make porridge, I called them to come in the morning. Immediately they came, her sister opened the fridge to check for bread but couldn’t find any,my girlfriend gave her money to go buy one and eat, when they are done eating, I asked them to go cook the food, I followed my girlfriend to the kitchen but her sister stayed back, put on an earphone, on the fan and television, laid down. After 10 minutes in the kitchen I went inside to meet her and asked her to go help out in the kitchen, she just stood up and left my house. I told her that I don’t want to see her in my house again. My girlfriend after preparing the food, she fished in the flask and took it to her, I did not even ask her why because I know that she won’t have the heart to eat without her sister.

Right from that moment, my girlfriends behavior changed too, she will no longer call me on phone or come to my house, At their working place, her boss started complaining of her change in attitude since she brought her sister there.

Her boss was tired of complaining and sacked them. They came to my house when I was the kitchen, she joined me in the kitchen but her sister was inside. After cooking , we ate together in the kitchen and I went straight to stay at the balcony, she came to me and told me that they are going to her brothers place that she will be back.

It had been days now and she doesn’t pick my calls and I don’t even know where they are right now.

I have called with different numbers and she wasn’t picking.

This morning I called the numbers severally until a guy picked up, I asked after the owner of the phone and he told me that she is not around now, I told him whom I am and the said girl is pregnant for me. She was shocked and told me that they are together now in a different state with me. This is to say the said girl has ran to meet another girl with pregnancy.

My friend also called the guy and introduced himself as my elder brother, he explained everything to him and he promised to call us back when he get home, that he was not aware that she is pregnant, that he is going to send her back to where she cane from by tomorrow.

This evening they flashed me and I called them they will busy the call. Her number hasn’t been going through since then.

Many women have advised me to let her be for now that she will come back begging when she sees that no man is ready to take her in when the pregnancy starts coming out. Others said I should pet her to come back then talk sense into her.

To me right now, I have tried my best and I have chosen to stop looking for her.

Many people on this forum warned me about TIV girls and their promiscuous nature but I defended her thinking that she is different.

I have been avoiding my moms calls because I know that she will ask after her

I can’t sleep and I can no longer concentrate on anything I’m doing. It’s affecting me psychologically .[/b]

#modified

But this evening when I came back to the shop

My boy told me that she saw her sister and called her to the shop, he asked her about my girlfriend and she said she was at home (their brothers house) she said it’s the next street after mine but I can’t locate the particular house.

But I’m sure she is no longer in this state

How this matter take concern us... Oga go and face ur warrant. Who is there wen una DE fire up and down
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2021
You go date small pin charger.. Them no dey stay on place.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by West2019(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Oga you sound so childish, your girl friend get pregnant for you and she run away , did you know her parents, dating a girl that you don't know or have any of her relative contact you sound fool here bro second go and do hiv test . You no dey fear tiv girls .
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Slurity(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2021
22o62021:

She traveled home and she told me that she has no money to come back, I sent her #12500. But I was surprised that her number stopped going through and I was restless. After the first day on the road, she called me to tell me that her step brother took her two phones inside her back and went away. I was surprised and asked her if the brother dropped her sim and she said yes. After three days on the road ,she finally came home past 11pm . When I went to open the gate for her, I saw that they were two girls outside, I let the both inside, she told me it was her step sister, I said ok because at this moment I thought maybe her sister is going somewhere else.

In the morning I woke up before then and I was at the bathroom when my girlfriend came in, I asked her , that she planned bringing her sister here without informing me , she said that it’s none of my business if she bring her sister, that her sister will not stay with me because she already has a work for her. I was angry but I kept quiet since she said that the said girl won’t be staying in my house. Before this my girlfriend stays with me but her belongings are not in my house, they are in her own place.

After about 5 days later , I got her another android phone because she was already asking for it because a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.

They will always come to my house to eat in the morning, on one particular day, I have yam at home and I bought everything that we will need to make porridge, I called them to come in the morning. Immediately they came, her sister opened the fridge to check for bread but couldn’t find any,my girlfriend gave her money to go buy one and eat, when they are done eating, I asked them to go cook the food, I followed my girlfriend to the kitchen but her sister stayed back, put on an earphone, on the fan and television, laid down. After 10 minutes in the kitchen I went inside to meet her and asked her to go help out in the kitchen, she just stood up and left my house. I told her that I don’t want to see her in my house again. My girlfriend after preparing the food, she fished in the flask and took it to her, I did not even ask her why because I know that she won’t have the heart to eat without her sister.

Right from that moment, my girlfriends behavior changed too, she will no longer call me on phone or come to my house, At their working place, her boss started complaining of her change in attitude since she brought her sister there.

Her boss was tired of complaining and sacked them. They came to my house when I was the kitchen, she joined me in the kitchen but her sister was inside. After cooking , we ate together in the kitchen and I went straight to stay at the balcony, she came to me and told me that they are going to her brothers place that she will be back.

It had been days now and she doesn’t pick my calls and I don’t even know where they are right now.

This morning I called the numbers severally until a guy picked up, I asked after the owner of the phone and he told me that she is not around now, I told him whom I am and the said girl is pregnant for me. She was shocked and told me that they are together now in a different state with me. This is to say the said girl has ran to meet another girl with pregnancy.

My friend also called the guy and introduced himself as my elder brother, he explained everything to him and he promised to call us back when he get home, that he was not aware that she is pregnant, that he is going to send her back to where she cane from by tomorrow.

This evening they flashed me and I called them they will busy the call. Her number hasn’t been going through since then.

Many women have advised me to let her be for now that she will come back begging when she sees that no man is ready to take her in when the pregnancy starts coming out. Others said I should pet her to come back then talk sense into her.

To me right now, I have tried my best and I have chosen to stop looking for her.

Many people on this forum warned me about TIV girls and their promiscuous nature but I defended her thinking that she is different.

I can’t sleep and I can no longer concentrate on anything I’m doing. It’s affecting me psychologically .[/b]

#modified

My boy told me that she saw her sister and called her to the shop, he asked her about my girlfriend and she said she was at home (their brothers house) she said it’s the next street after mine but I can’t locate the particular house.

I support your conclusion, stop looking for her and let your mum and everybody that knows you both together understand the issues because of blames. Your child will come back to you, if she is truly pregnant or has not aborted the child. You know what i mean?
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Ogaboss44(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Young men of nowadays , instead of looking for a way to be useful in life they go about impregnanting people's children. And you expect her to wallow in poverty with you.

Ogaboss, bigi man has spoken

#weMove
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by hope4nigeria(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
No cry again
Arrange it finances and don't stop praying
Attend Sunday service tomorrow
scammer pastor
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by ford101: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
22o62021:

#modified

okay I remember you. I was the one that told you about Tiv girls not only them all Benue girls be it idoma, agatu or even igede.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Muzikluva(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2021
22o62021:

#modified

Omo!!! English is not so hard now! I had a headache trying to read this! She is not pregnant or the baby is not yours. Let her be!
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Trustedpronet: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Congratulations!!!
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by poweredcom(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2021
tonididdy:

I know a guy whose wife got pregnant, delivered the baby and when the baby was only 6 or 7months old, she dumped her with the neighbors (claiming she was going to run a quick market runs) and she disappeared into think air (she stole items she could grab in the house along with her properties and japa). This was a woman whose bride price was paid in full with better white wedding

Those type of ladies are just immature and. Confused , they are the type that will kill their babies or even dump the baby in the gutter
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by arowz56(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2021
������� naira land savagery won mad o

Massiveglory:
You and her are confused, just that she is more confused then u are. Her confusion is mixed with ogbanje.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by v2: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2021
salisuammy:
Are you sure you are even responsible for the pregnancy?

Don't mind him. Pregnancy dey sweet am.
No leave woman face your life before you fall into depression.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Dnight(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Bruuuh
U even sure say na u get the belle?
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by robbase: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Be careful. The pregnancy may not be yours.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Bishop(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2021
fineboynl:
Should I tell him?

Please tell him, let's hope he has courage to accept
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by smogup: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.

Simp everywhere
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by reubenobi(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.
some guys are just a big simp!!
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by orlaglobal234: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2021
And God still love you that's why God make her to reveal her real character to you so that you will no enter into future wahala.
Run for your dear life young boy because you're still a boy that why you have sleepless night because of Olosho that you give belle
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by ikevictor: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2021
My questions are:

1. What are your plans for her life after impregnating someone’s daughter? Have you seen her parents? Do you plan to marry her? If not, what then will she be doing in your house? As what exactly, baby mama?

2. Secondly, do you have the finances to look after her and the baby for the next decade at least?

3. Did you confirm the pregnancy and paternity of the child?

Did you make your plans over her and the baby known to her?

This one no be buy yam buy bread matter o. It’s a child and family situation with huge financial requirement. Be warned.

You have a couple of unclear issues which might be why she chose to deal with it alone.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Florasilver: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Aurelius1:
Is your Maidenhead still intact or in simple language, you be virgin?

My dear, I'm married and done having all my kids. wink
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by MASTERYANKEE: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2021
reubenobi:
some guys are just a big simp!!
I’m tired � was swear down .

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by MASTERYANKEE: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2021
smogup:

Simp everywhere
Just because of one dirty pussi
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
To go Oba, in Anambra who might see her there.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2021
22o62021:

#modified

You get heart dey waste money on top of nothing. Abeg no stress your life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.