Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (33158 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Prototocos:

You have no scriptural fact that Hebrew is used as an heavenly language..if you had said eyewitness account who used those words you mentioned are Hebrew writers because the Bible in it original form is written in Hebrew then I would have agreed with you because most of those words are translator deposits that are not translatable to English but saying Hebrew is an heavenly language I totally disagree with you because (praise the lord) in Hebrew which halleluyah can also be translated in different languages universally that doesn’t make it an heavenly language because it has a private interpretation.

Mind you: an heavenly language is utterance that has no private interpretation of origin or a written document which is tongues and it’s is part of the gifts of the holy spirit that comes into us the very day we receive salvation and us we feed on the spiritual deity which is proper teaching and practicing of it, it enables us to function in it. Go through these verses they are heavenly ways of communication in order word heavenly language.
(1 Corinthians 12:1-4-5-6-7-8-9-10/ 1 Corinthians 14:2-14-15-26 /
mark 16: 17)

I agree with your statement. I only brought Jewish beliefs to bear because the knowledge of God's covenant started from his dealing with Abraham, the first Hebrew mentioned in the Bible.

Speaking in Tongues is encrypted spiritual communication with God, it is not expressly stated as the language of heaven according to the Bible.

That is a generalization.

In occultic realms, they have a language which the members speak. You can find this from reading testimonies of former occult members.

But, the gift of unknown tongues is an expression to heaven and NOT the language of heaven.

I say this because all Christians baptized in the Holy Spirit-to the best of my knowledge-cannot communicate with themselves through this language. And we haven't been to heaven to confirm what is spoken there.

From people's testimonies, there is the gift of speaking in human dialects like it happened on the day of Pentecost and there is also speaking in unknown tongues which is mentioned in 1 Corinthians 14.

Nowhere in those verses does it prove that it is the main language in heaven because it was specifically mentioned in that chapter that it is for personal edification.

And the diversities of the gifts and operations of the spirit of God as mentioned in 1 Corinthians 12 is evident because unless we have a person with the gift of interpretation of tongues, we are completely left in the dark as to what is being said. But as a weapon yes tongues are great.

In conclusion, no one knows the language spoken in heaven until they get there.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Prototocos: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lari03r:

I agree with your statement. I only brought Jewish beliefs to bear because the knowledge of God's covenant started from his dealing with Abraham, the first Hebrew mentioned in the Bible.

Speaking in Tongues is encrypted spiritual communication with God, it is not expressly stated as the language of heaven according to the Bible.

That is a generalization.

In occultic realms, they have a language which the members speak. You can find this from reading testimonies of former occult members.

But, the gift of unknown tongues is an expression to heaven and NOT the language of heaven.

I say this because all Christians baptized in the Holy Spirit-to the best of my knowledge-cannot communicate with themselves through this language. And we haven't been to heaven to confirm what is spoken there.

From people's testimonies, there is the gift of speaking in human dialects like it happened on the day of Pentecost and there is also speaking in unknown tongues which is mentioned in 1 Corinthians 14.

Nowhere in those verses does it prove that it is the main language in heaven because it was specifically mentioned in that chapter that it is for personal edification.

And the diversities of the gifts and operations of the spirit of God as mentioned in 1 Corinthians 12 is evident because unless we have a person with the gift of interpretation of tongues, we are completely left in the dark as to what is being said. But as a weapon yes tongues are great.

In conclusion, no one knows the language spoken in heaven until they get there.

Here are instances to know that communication of tongues and it interpretation in the spirit is prophecy which are effectual in summary or instruction from the holy spirit and it’s a prove that it’s an heavenly language that is not known to mortal men but by the holySpirit that dwells in us..that is why brother Paul admonish us not be ignorant of the spiritual
Act13:1-2
Acts 11:28
Acts 21:44
Acts 10:46
Ephesians 5:18-19
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by jamesid29(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Funkybabee:
Praise the Lord, hallelujah

Means

Eyin oluwa, oluwaseun

In Yoruba.
Interestingly "Eyin oluwa" better captures the meaning of "Hallelujah" than even the English translation.
Pretty interesting

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lari03r:

Salvation is sealed by the blood of Jesus. Your works as you call it, are evidence of your salvation. What you fail to acknowledge that is that in your tendency to argue, you have missed the point where I implied flawlessness is impossible but living by God's standard is achievable.

I didn't even mention works. The keyword is obedience. That's what I wrote.

How you confused obedience for works is what I don't know.

Are you telling me if you do something wrong after you've being saved, you shouldn't pray asking for forgiveness? Or are you saying the instructions to live righteously in the Book of Revelations and other parts of the Bible is just "works" and not a requirement?

Or that it is impossible to do what is right?

Mentioning the thief on the cross doesn't cut it because back everyone's life and spiritual encounters are different. He found grace at the last moment, what about people who have to live 60 years after they receive salvation?

Are these people just to talk about faith? without living their lives and PLEASING GOD through obedience to his word?

When even Jesus said "if you love me obey my commandments?"

I take what Jesus said in the Bible about perfection over what any man or pastor says.

Now I used to have your exact stance and surprisingly you are still believing in works yet unknowingly.
To be born again means a rebirth of your spirit man not your physical flesh. Your spirit is born again with the nature of God and sealed by the Holy spirit and this process is permanent cannot be reversed! John 6:39 - And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.
Now when you sin it is not your spirit man but your flesh because your flesh was not born again
That was why Paul was lamenting here in the book of Romans chapter 7
We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good.
As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.
I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. [3] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.
For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing.
Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me.
For in my inner being I delight in God's law;
but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members.
What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?
Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.
To answer your question about asking for forgiveness after sinning that is why I asked you why did Jesus take the thief to heaven. If you check the scripture you will notice that the thief did not ask for forgiveness or say any prayer of repentance. Jesus took him to heaven because he believed that Jesus is the son of God and he believed that Jesus can save him that is faith! It's that simple Jesus made it that easy! To God what His son did was enough he doesn't need any supplement nothing else is worth mentioning. So wether you ask for forgiveness or not , a child of God who has accepted Christ and placed faith in him will never perish in hell. Your asking for forgiveness means nothing because you will commit a millions more sins before your time is over on earth.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by drphantom: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But sorry, Jesus Christ never said Speaking in tongues was of the Spirit of God though - Mark 16 vs 17 - 18 undecided

In fact, according to Jesus Christ, it is rather a sign that one believes in Jesus Christ and not a sign that one has the Spirit of God aka is Holy/Perfect in the sight of God. undecided

In interpreting scriptures, it is often good to differentiate between what exactly scriptures say and what assumptions we make.

There is nowhere in the Bible that equates having the Holy Spirit with perfection in the sight of God.

I think that is a critical mistake in the statement you made above, sir.

None of the believers who received the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts were perfect. Not even the Apostles. As a matter of fact Peter displayed a few errors of judgment and was once called to order by Paul (who in the eyes of men was a ‘second’ generation apostle compared to Peter).

The point is receiving the Holy Spirit is. It a mark of perfection and the Bible does not support this claim,sir.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
drphantom:

In interpreting scriptures, it is often good to differentiate between what exactly scriptures say and what assumptions we make.

There is nowhere in the Bible that equates having the Holy Spirit with perfection in the sight of God.

I think that is a critical mistake in the statement you made above, sir.

None of the believers who received the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts were perfect. Not even the Apostles. As a matter of fact Peter displayed a few errors of judgment and was once called to order by Paul (who in the eyes of men was a ‘second’ generation apostle compared to Peter).

The point is receiving the Holy Spirit is. It a mark of perfection and the Bible does not support this claim,sir.
1. Your first mistake is that your attempt to interpret scripture, something Jesus Christ never asked you to do. undecided

Jesus Christ instead asked that you use the understanding you have and that only then will more understanding be given you. From those who refuse to use the understanding that they have, even the little they had will be taken away from them. - Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30. undecided

The bible is written to you by human hands in human language to be comprehended using basic human language comprehension skills. There is absolutely no reason to attempt an interpretation of that which has already been translated for you from one human language to another. undecided

2. From learning of God, one of the major things you learn is that His Spirit cannot inhabit that which is filthy with sin. From Genesis through Malachi, God makes it clear that He is Holy and that which honors Him, a Holy God is Holiness/Perfection- Sinlessness. undecided

In John 8 vs 31- 44, Jesus Christ taught that only those who continually submit to and obey (Know) His teachings and commandments, the TRUTH of God, are those who become Sons of God as they are eventually set free from slavery to sin by Knowing the Truth - they become free from the clutches of sin by obeying God's Law, the only way to become Holy/Perfect as Jesus Christ Himself commanded. undecided

In John 14 vs 20 -26, Jesus Christ teaches also that it is those who continually submit to and obey His teachings and commandments that are those who love Him and it is inside of these that He(the Spirit of Truth) and His Father(the Spirit of God) will come and make their homes in. Recall, God is Holy and His Spirit cannot inhabit that which is filthy with sin. undecided

In John 15 vs 7 - 16, the same Jesus Christ then goes on to tell you of those who continually submit to and obey His teachings and comandments/rules that as they continue to abide in Him, He too will abide in them and they too will do the Wll of God just as He did in obedience of His Father. undecided

Sin is disobedience of Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments, a refusal to obey the Law of God. So only those who continually submit and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law and Truth , can overcome sin, become Holy and eventually righteous in the sight of God(not men) and this is what Jesus Christ taught and prepared His disciples for for over 3 years. This is why Jesus Christ had His disciples hide away somewhere in Jerusalem until they were ready for the Spirit of God before they then,following His lead, went out into the world to teach that very same Gospel to others. undecided

You claim they were not Holy/Perfect, but the Spirit of God who came upon them after their wait declares otherwise. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hier(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

He asked you showed him were Jesus spoke in tongue, kindly do... I'm interested too.

I might not be able to tell you whether Jesus spoke in tongues, cause it seems you are missing out on something.

Let me show you what it is

When the New Testament was written, it was written to people, new converts specifically who desired to know about Jesus, so in some cases, the Apostles who were with Jesus wrote letters based on their experiences when they were with Jesus

Having understood that, let me begin

There are no record Jesus spoke in tongues because it was not written that Jesus spoke in tongues, but we know Jesus prayed because humans pray, Jesus said the Spirit is willing (fully charged) but the flesh is weak , as long as we are in the flesh, we must keep praying, lest the flesh puts our spirit under, by putting our flesh under I mean falling into sins cause the natural thing for the flesh to do is sin

Also

Jesus promised us that we would speak in new tongues - Mark 16:17

Jesus promised us that He would send the Holy Spirit which is the comforter and strengthener - John 16:13, John 14:26

Jesus promised us that we shall receive power when the Holy Spirit is come upon us Acts 1:8 and why is God giving us that power, so Christians can testify that truly, Jesus healed and heals(still heals evidently through us as Christians, we preach it and do it, not just preaching it alone). People are sick and need healing. You need to understand that there are lot of sicknesses, for instance, someone might need help somehow and by the help of the Spirit, while preaching, God could start telling the preacher to do this and that and that's the life Jesus called us to live, though we need to gather to learn(2 or more are gathered) which could be any day, but the things we learnt, how are we putting them to work

So, the Apostles received the Holy Spirit and God caused mighty works to be done through them, so each and every one of them became Jesus, because to be a witness the way God just explained it to me right now is to be with and very close to. With and nearness, so it's like as you are standing, Jesus is standing beside you to accomplish the same thing through you, but it's Him that doeth the work, not you, Jesus lives inside us and does what He does through us, that's what Christainity is.

Yeah, tongues right, the Apostles all spoke in tongues as the Holy Spirit gave them, so the Holy Spirit gave them words to speak, and what they did is, allow the Holy Spirit speak through their mouth, so it is not them speaking, it was the Holy Spirit speaking through them. The disciples didn't even understand what they were saying, now, as long as the Holy Spirit is the one speaking, everything in heaven obeys that words, even if it's b b b b b b b b b that you are saying and repeating every now and then, as long as it is the Spirit that's saying it through us, it is our responsibility to push it out through our mouth

Yea, the parable of the talent, obedience is everything, let me pause for now

Let me know what you think, thanks
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Offpoint1: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hier:

I might not be able to tell you whether Jesus spoke in tongues, cause it seems you are missing out on something.

Let me show you what it is

When the New Testament was written, it was written to people, new converts specifically who desired to know about Jesus, so in some cases, the Apostles who were with Jesus wrote letters based on their experiences when they were with Jesus

Having understood that, let me begin

There are no record Jesus spoke in tongues because it was not written that Jesus spoke in tongues, but we know Jesus prayed because humans pray, Jesus said the Spirit is willing (fully charged) but the flesh is weak , as long as we are in the flesh, we must keep praying, lest the flesh puts our spirit under, by putting our flesh under I mean falling into sins cause the natural thing for the flesh to do is sin

Also

Jesus promised us that we would speak in new tongues - Mark 16:17

Jesus promised us that He would send the Holy Spirit which is the comforter and strengthener - John 16:13, John 14:26

Jesus promised us that we shall receive power when the Holy Spirit is come upon us Acts 1:8 and why is God giving us that power, so Christians can testify that truly, Jesus healed and heals(still heals evidently through us as Christians, we preach it and do it, not just preaching it alone). People are sick and need healing. You need to understand that there are lot of sicknesses, for instance, someone might need help somehow and by the help of the Spirit, while preaching, God could start telling the preacher to do this and that and that's the life Jesus called us to live, though we need to gather to learn(2 or more are gathered) which could be any day, but the things we learnt, how are we putting them to work

So, the Apostles received the Holy Spirit and God caused mighty works to be done through them, so each and every one of them became Jesus, because to be a witness the way God just explained it to me right now is to be with and very close to. With and nearness, so it's like as you are standing, Jesus is standing beside you to accomplish the same thing through you, but it's Him that doeth the work, not you, Jesus lives inside us and does what He does through us, that's what Christainity is.

Yeah, tongues right, the Apostles all spoke in tongues as the Holy Spirit gave them, so the Holy Spirit gave them words to speak, and what they did is, allow the Holy Spirit speak through their mouth, so it is not them speaking, it was the Holy Spirit speaking through them. The disciples didn't even understand what they were saying, now, as long as the Holy Spirit is the one speaking, everything in heaven obeys that words, even if it's b b b b b b b b b that you are saying and repeating every now and then, as long as it is the Spirit that's saying it through us, it is our responsibility to push it out through our mouth

Yea, the parable of the talent, obedience is everything, let me pause for now

Let me know what you think, thanks
What does that translate to you when no Bible verses recorded Jesus ever spoken? Why no record of any of the disciples who spoke in tongues when Jesus was with them? I understand you'll say since Christ was with them, there was no need of the Holy Spirit filled the Twelve.

If Jesus who constantly pray and Bible keeps records of it and whatever happens during the time he's praying didn't record He spoke in tongue....What does that mean to you?

What day was Pentecostal? What language do the disciple spoke with the spirit filed them? was human language or non-human language? What was the purpose of the language?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Engr1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
heniford2:
young boy Respect yourself did I insult God most you be ignorant like this u unfortunate boy sad

It is you & ur entire family that is unfortunate.........rubbish!
How can u lie against de Holy Spirit!
Are you normal?
Must you display ur mumu here?
You better take ur time before de wrath of God descend on you.

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by heniford2: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Engr1:

It is you & ur entire family that is unfortunate.........rubbish!
How can u lie against de Holy Spirit!
Are you normal?
Must you display ur mumu here?
You better take ur time before de wrath of God descend on you.
you behave like a tout a foolish one smell out
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mftivi:
Your asking for forgiveness means nothing because you will commit a millions more sins before your time is over on earth.

Bro,

I beg you in the name of Jesus.

You see that bold part that I highlighted, please don't say that.

I'm not a pastor, evangelist or a prophet, but from my personal encounters with God and my experience, knowledge from various revelations and spiritual interactions that I have come across since I gave my life to Christ, what you have said is wrong.

Psalm 51 is the first proof or else there would be no need for it in the Bible.

Secondly, in the book of Ezekiel 18:26 "When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and commitment iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die."

Read Zechariah chapter 3 from verse 1 and see how a priest was treated in the realm of the spirit. Dirty garments attributed to sin were removed. And in verse 7 he received divine instruction to walk in God's ways.

Now in the new testament, Revelations 21:27 says, "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

Unconfessed sin will remove your name from the book of life.

Also, look at Hebrews 6 vs 1 encouraging believers to go to perfection. And in the same verse it explains repentance as a foundation necessary for faith, and subsequent spiritual experiences.

Now, in the material realm of spiritual manifestations once you give your life to Christ and you are sanctified you're adorned with a white garment.

Once you sin, that garment is stained.

If you don't ask for the blood of Jesus to atone for that mistake it will remain there.

Based on this, your garment is defiled and Revelations 21:27 comes to play.

Satan is the accuser of brethren. The reason why he is called so is because he will look for the tiniest mistake.

In the book of Jude, it was recorded that Satan came to resist the angel who came to take Moses's body.

What was Moses sin? Just disobedience of striking the rock instead of speaking to it as he was instructed. And this was because he reacted to the people in anger.

He apologized. God said don't talk about it anymore, you won't enter the promised land. He still prophesied before he died.

Yet Satan came to resist the angel that came for his body and the angel had to rebuke the devil in the name of the Lord.

My point is, making heaven is dependent on obedience after salvation. There are legal spiritual battles which are waged in the realm of the spirit.

The devil would be the first to probably hijack a soul who has ignorantly refused to confess his sin claiming that once saved forever saved.

Jesus pointed this out to Peter saying, Satan wanted to sift his soul but He(Jesus) prayed for him.

If you're saved once for all, then Jesus wouldn't have needed to offer any prayer for Peter.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lari03r:

Bro,

I beg you in the name of Jesus.

You see that bold part that I highlighted, please don't say that.

I'm not a pastor, evangelist or a prophet, but from my personal encounters with God and my experience, knowledge from various revelations and spiritual interactions that I have come across since I gave my life to Christ, what you have said is wrong.

Psalm 51 is the first proof or else there would be no need for it in the Bible.

Secondly, in the book of Ezekiel 18:26 "When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and commitment iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die."

Read Zechariah chapter 3 from verse 1 and see how a priest was treated in the realm of the spirit. Dirty garments attributed to sin were removed. And in verse 7 he received divine instruction to walk in God's ways.

Now in the new testament, Revelations 21:27 says, "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

Unconfessed sin will remove your name from the book of life.

Also, look at Hebrews 6 vs 1 encouraging believers to go to perfection. And in the same verse it explains repentance as a foundation necessary for faith, and subsequent spiritual experiences.

Now, in the material realm of spiritual manifestations once you give your life to Christ and you are sanctified you're adorned with a white garment.

Once you sin, that garment is stained.

If you don't ask for the blood of Jesus to atone for that mistake it will remain there.

Based on this, your garment is defiled and Revelations 21:27 comes to play.

Satan is the accuser of brethren. The reason why he is called so is because he will look for the tiniest mistake.

In the book of Jude, it was recorded that Satan came to resist the angel who came to take Moses's body.

What was Moses sin? Just disobedience of striking the rock instead of speaking to it as he was instructed. And this was because he reacted to the people in anger.

He apologized. God said don't talk about it anymore, you won't enter the promised land. He still prophesied before he died.

Yet Satan came to resist the angel that came for his body and the angel had to rebuke the devil in the name of the Lord.

My point is, making heaven is dependent on obedience after salvation. There are legal spiritual battles which are waged in the realm of the spirit.

The devil would be the first to probably hijack a soul who has ignorantly refused to confess his sin claiming that once saved forever saved.

Jesus pointed this out to Peter saying, Satan wanted to sift his soul but He(Jesus) prayed for him.

If you're saved once for all, then Jesus wouldn't have needed to offer any prayer for Peter.

you missed something in my reply I said asking for forgiveness is good shows humility and all but it is no determinant wether you goto heaven or hell.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Engr1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
heniford2:
you behave like a tout a foolish one smell out
Ur an idiot boy........... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Chukzy44(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are kidding right? You are told that in this dream/vision, john heard a multitude(humans) shouting Hallelujah , a Hebrew word. What else do you expect me to believe?
Now there you go,so whether it's was chanted by humans or the heavenly host one thing is for sure,*alleluia**is but recognised in heaven as you can see it recorded in the **Book of life**End of story!!
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chukzy44:

Now there you go,so whether it's was chanted by humans or the heavenly host one thing is for sure,*alleluia**is but recognised in heaven as you can see it recorded in the **Book of life**End of story!!
No, No, No!!! It matters who chanted it. In this case, John pointed out that it was people(earthlings), not heavenly beings, who chanted "Hallelujah" in His vision. The same John never said "Hooray" or "Ashe" was not chanted by other earthlings in the same Heaven. So,let's not get ahead of ourselves here. undecided

Also, there is the question of recognition. Who recognized the chant? It was John, an earthling from earth that recognized the chant. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Chukzy44(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No, No, No!!! It matters who chanted it. In this case, John pointed out that it was people(earthlings), not heavenly beings, who chanted "Hallelujah" in His vision. The same John never said "Hooray" or "Ashe" was not chanted by other earthlings in the same Heaven. So,let's not get ahead of ourselves here. undecided

Also, there is the question of recognition. Who recognized the chant? It was John, an earthling from earth that recognized the chant. undecided

And so jamboree, hurray or Ashe can not be chanted in a divine conclave,serene and a pure settings as the heavens, and who was john again?"an earthling?*true,but one with a divine touch,heavenly back ,given divine authority and opportune to explore the happenings of the heavens and the divinity,perhaps we don't get to see many of such people litter your community and not in mine as well..*simply put an earthling with the divine ability to access activities of the heavenly expressly by Grace, seen not just the heavenly but earthling (according to you sing "alleluia" and praising God)though I beg to differ as those who were seen sing unto Jehovah in heaven weren't "earthlings" but saints...
In a nutshell singing of alleluia In heavens means that its though might be a praise by men as you would want to point out,but is sure recognized and used in heaven and as such a heavenly language!!!
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chukzy44:

And so jamboree, hurray or Ashe can not be chanted in a divine conclave,serene and a pure settings as the heavens, and who was john again?"an earthling?*true,but one with a divine touch,heavenly back ,given divine authority and opportune to explore the happenings of the heavens and the divinity,perhaps we don't get to see many of such people litter your community and not in mine as well.. *simply put an earthling with the divine ability to access activities of the heavenly expressly by Grace, seen not just the heavenly but earthling (according to you sing "alleluia" and praising God)though I beg to differ as those who were seen sing unto Jehovah in heaven weren't "earthlings" but saints...
In a nutshell singing of alleluia In heavens means that its though might be a praise by men as you would want to point out,but is sure recognized and used in heaven and as such a heavenly language!!!
Heaven is too pure a place to shout "Hooray"? Says who? God or you? undecided

Who gave John this "divine" authority which you claim? Isn't it the same authority bestowed on all those who are Sons of God, and this by Jesus Christ? undecided

I am sorry but don't for one minute think that I am one of those you can throw that una special interpretation bullsheet magic at and see it fly. Your claims of alleluia in heaven are unfounded since all we have is what John has told us of the dream he had and nothing more. You want to convince me. Show me where Almighty God Himself decreed these things even through His Law, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hier(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Offpoint1:

What does that translate to you when no Bible verses recorded Jesus ever spoken? Why no record of any of the disciples who spoke in tongues when Jesus was with them? I understand you'll say since Christ was with them, there was no need of the Holy Spirit filled the Twelve.

If Jesus who constantly pray and Bible keeps records of it and whatever happens during the time he's praying didn't record He spoke in tongue....What does that mean to you?

What day was Pentecostal? What language do the disciple spoke with the spirit filed them? was human language or non-human language? What was the purpose of the language?

I use to reason that way too bro, but those thoughts are not correct sincerely

The fact that the Apostles spoke in human languages does not mean that was what God intended to use tongues for

I will share some verse with you

For instance, 1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

The verse above said he that speaketh in an unknown tongues speaketh not unto men which you call a language to men, yet, the same Bible says He speaketh unto God and not men and at the same time, the things he's speaking is a mystery to him. Meaning he does not understand what he is saying, but because he's praying in tongues, he's edifying himself though he personally do not understand what he's saying

1 Corinthians 14:4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself

See this verse also, 1 Corinthians 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. Paul said it is his spirit that is praying and his understanding (human intellect) is unfruitful

Tongues is more used for prayers and for your personal spiritual growth

1 Corinthians 14:4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Chukzy44(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Heaven is too pure a place to shout "Hooray"? Says who? God or you? undecided

Who gave John this "divine" authority which you claim? Isn't it the same authority bestowed on all those who are Sons of God, and this by Jesus Christ? undecided

I am sorry but don't for one minute think that I am one of those you can throw that una special interpretation bullsheet magic at and see it fly. Your claims of alleluia in heaven are unfounded since all we have is what John has told us of the dream he had and nothing more. You want to convince me. Show me where Almighty God Himself decreed these things even through His Law, Jesus Christ. undecided
References as well as interpretations in the Bible are dichotomous.
"Show me where the Almighty God himself decreed things even thru his law" seriously?
But you believe in declaration such as"you shall not die but live to declare the works of God","No weapon formed or fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against shall be condemned " did the Almighty God declare that oga?
Dreams or not what is recorded in the Bible is real,truth and powerful.
Stop looking at the bible as that chemistry book of yours in your shelf!!
And for the record having access into the full and undiluted mystery of the heavenly can only be divine!!
Yes God bestowed the same authority to us all of course*but have you been to the first,second or even the third heaven?? or have you ever spoken with a man,spirit or demon telling you this a heaven",given you instructions and asking you to write it down for all to see?
Nobody is asking you to accept anything or making assumptions in order for them to be sellable or for them to fly.
all you ever had about the Bible sir is what this so called "men like us as John" ever told us my friend..
the Bible is a book of spirit filled mysteries carrying the content of the mind and the spirit of God in action, written only by selected few by the move and instructions of the spirit of God!!!
Peace out....
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Chukzy44:

References as well as interpretations in the Bible are dichotomous.
"Show me where the Almighty God himself decreed things even thru his law" seriously?

But you believe in declaration such as"you shall not die but live to declare the works of God","No weapon formed or fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against shall be condemned " did the Almighty God declare that oga?

Dreams or not what is recorded in the Bible is real,truth and powerful.

Stop looking at the bible as that chemistry book of yours in your shelf!!
And for the record having access into the full and undiluted mystery of the heavenly can only be divine!!
Yes God bestowed the same authority to us all of course*but have you been to the first,second or even the third heaven??

or have you ever spoken with a man,spirit or demon telling you this a heaven",given you instructions and asking you to write it down for all to see?
Nobody is asking you to accept anything or making assumptions in order for them to be sellable or for them to fly.
all you ever had about the Bible sir is what this so called "men like us as John" ever told us my friend..
the Bible is a book of spirit filled mysteries carrying the content of the mind and the spirit of God in action, written only by selected few by the move and instructions of the spirit of God!!!
Peace out....
For a refenrce of where God decreed things through His Law, read Matthew 5 vs 1 - 11. There Jesus Christ decreed blessings on the righteous, the broken spirited, the meek etc. undecided

Now, Provide scripture of Jesus Christ , the one who is Law in the Kingdom of God tell you of any of what you claim in bold please. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by OVB123: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
collinsfhk:
It simply means he does not believe the bible itself. Not surprised though.

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Thank you very much for this powerful response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Akalue Reacts To Patrick Edet’s Resignation / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.