Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (33157 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by PWGLTD(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
sad Just when I was beginning to like this MOG, he suddenly begins to dish out strange utterances. Hallelujah isn't a heavenly word, and so what? If all Christians unite to use it, strictly for the purpose of praising God is it bad? How about words like "praise the Lord", "hail the King of Kings", "magnify his name", etc, are they heavenly words? Ok oooo

You are not supposed to like him my dear the Bible instructs you to believe and to count them of double honor!

Liking are for fans!
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Newbielearner(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Speaking in tongue is demonic, show me where Jesus did it.they will speak in new tongue mean new language, not the gibberish many people fake

Acts 1:8

From the above verse, Jesus asked His disciples to wait till they would be empowered from on high.

In John 14-16 He told them of another comforter like Himself coming to dwell in anyone that believes. Just like Isaiah had prophesied that there would be new tongues and a refreshing of the Spirit.

When the Holy Spirit came on them, they spoke with new tongues. Such that all men heard them speak their own language.

The tongues help you communicate Christ to those whom you can't naturally speak their language.

The tongues also help you communicate with God without your own limited understanding (1Corinthians 14).

This is why Apostle Paul spoke so much in tongues. Jesus couldn't. He was God himself.

We having the same Spirit in us, we speak with God without mental limitations. God even give some as special gifts (1Corinthians 12).

When you are full of the Holy Spirit, you would speak in tongues (Romans 8:26)

I hope that you do your research and pray on this brother.

God bless you.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by ddeola: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2021
Na em papa write Bible abi. All these oversabi people sef ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Engr1(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2021
heniford2:
Read books Read history of how the Bible was stolen some part destroyed how Anglican church came to be read use ur google do research haba! Be enlightened and be free from some hock of God of man is a long stuff I can't type it down here for you so many change even the Sunday we worship was changed etc
Young man, before de wrath of God descend on you, watch what you say........Holy Spirit lead those able men to write The Bible so be careful bro. Let me tell u something that just happened! There's one of my car I parked for 2years (de car is still need though, just that I traveled out) so when I got back I don't know how manage rats entered de car and pieces all my car documents, but Holy Bible was there too, could you imagine that same rat could not even scratch The Bible which am still wondering till now...........so what I mean is Bible is not to be joke with.......leave that jeje pastor who is saying that trash!

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by heniford2: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Engr1:

Young man, before de wrath of God de send on u, watch what you say........Holy Spirit lead those able men to write Bible so be careful bro. Let me tell u something that just happened! There's one of my car I parked for 2years (de car is still need though, just that I traveled out) so when I got back I don't know how manage rats entered de car and pieces all my car documents, but The Bible that was there too, could you imagine that same rat could not even scratch The Bible which am still wondering till now...........so what I mean is Bible is not to be joke.......leave that jeje pastor who is saying that rubbish!
young boy Respect yourself did I insult God most you be ignorant like this u unfortunate boy sad
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Elisha111157(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Offpoint1:

You clearly missed the part he said the Bible were written by men... It doesn't matter if you quote verses, he is still right.

and is this your statement complete, as they were moved by the Holy Ghost
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by uchihajt: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Hier:

Stolen?? Stolen from
Just answer this, you don't have to answer the second one (parts destroyed)

Parts destroyed??

Do you think the bible you use is the complete bible..?
Books has been purposely removed from it..
Use Google bro, it's free...
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by abeliver: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He is just another liar like your other Mogs. undecided

everybody lies

Lying is what makes us human after all
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin eventually one day all these so called christians will realise that there are no such thing as heaven, Jesus, holy spirits, angels, hell and God. They do not exist, never existed. They are all imaginations. grin
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by hupernikao: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Everything is just pure semantics.
His point may look valid but in my opinion doesn't add any real knowledge value to any believer because we can as well argue that all language originates from God.... who is resident in heaven....

The song isn't invalid. Let people sing based on their level of revelation of God.
There are more important issues to discuss in the body of Christ

I wouldn't agree with you saying a misrepresentation of a word doesn't make it invalid. And singing hallelujah as heavenly language isn't revelation but misuse of words.

Knowledge is key to practices and way of life.

But what is key is addressing the real issue.

Is hallelujah heavenly language. You have already answered it that it is not but people can sing it.

But observe, the Pastor never stop anyone from singing such. It's a level of knowledge, not revelation knowledge though but semantic issue. You can't go to Israel and sing such song, can you? You will be so embarrassed and taken for an illiterate.

But we all know (including you) that you weren't speaking heavenly language by saying hallelujah. This does not remove usage of the word but addressing the mindset and knowledge of the word.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by BennyDGreat: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
hupernikao:

I wouldn't agree with you saying a misrepresentation of a word doesn't make it invalid. And singing hallelujah as heavenly language isn't revelation but misuse of words.

Knowledge is key to practices and way of life.

But what is key is addressing the real issue.

Is hallelujah heavenly language. You have already answered it that it is not but people can sing it.

But observe, the Pastor never stop anyone from singing such. It's a level of knowledge, not revelation knowledge though but semantic issue. You can't go to Israel and sing such song, can you? You will be so embarrassed and taken for an illiterate.

But we all know (including you) that you weren't speaking heavenly language by saying hallelujah. This does not remove usage of the word but addressing the mindset and knowledge of the word.

I don't believe in imposing your thoughts, ideology or whatever on others(directly or subtly).

From the tone of the pastor, one who regularly sings this song can term his statement as somewhat demeaning and imposing.

This song is not even a basis for whether one is in right standing with God.

There's a way to correct a wrong theology.
I know this video is an excerpt but the tone in which it came will make more people oppose than accept his thoughts on the subject.

What you see as misrepresentation isn't so in some quarters.
We all operate based on our knowledge level.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
abeliver:

everybody lies
Lying is what makes us human after all
Sure, but lying in the name of God is an even worse abomination- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Ademitemimine: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
resign from this pastoral work, if u don't get direct message from God that gives message. stop confusing the body of christ
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Ademitemimine: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hallelujah is an heavenly language. it is what is being sang in Heaven, the word did not originate from the earth but from Heaven. Stop confusing the body of Christ. is like u don't get direct inspiration again. u have lost connection.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mftivi:
then I put it to you that you are headed to hell because you must sin.

Lol.

The Bible says "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."

And in Romans 6 vs 1, the Bible says "shall we continue in sin and expect grace to abound?"

So actively you choose how you want to live and that's a personal daily decision.

Philippians 2:12 says "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

So my friend, sin will only stop you from making heaven if you choose to dwell at the same level from the day you give your life to Christ till you die.

If however, you grow in grace and the knowledge of God, you will fulfill your purpose on Earth and make heaven at the end.

That's why Jesus gave the admonition, "Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lari03r:

Lol.

And in Romans 6 vs 1, the Bible says "shall we continue in sin and expect grace to abound?"

So actively you choose how you want to live and that's a personal daily decision.

So my friend, sin will only stop you from making heaven if you choose to dwell at the same level from the day you give your life to Christ till you die.

If however, you grow in grace and the knowledge of God, you will fulfill your purpose on Earth and make heaven at the end.

That's why Jesus gave the admonition, "Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
read through the confusion you put up there, you are not throwing out scriptures that you don't understand.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mftivi:
read through the confusion you put up there, you are not throwing out scriptures that you don't understand.

Stop disgracing the schools you attended.

If you cannot comprehend, then continue with your hero-worship.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Faith & Obedience are 2 different things, you can be full of faith and later fall into disobedience.

What matters at that stage is what you do next.

All have sinned-True.

Jesus died for the sins of the world-True.

But this argument will tend to the direction of those who say "once you are saved, you cannot lose your salvation". This is False.

You can lose your salvation if you return to living a life of sin.

In fact, sin is a big word and it may be easily misunderstood. Anger fits better or Pride, which can easily be misconstrued as self-confidence.

When you make a mistake, you acknowledge it and seek forgiveness and you choose to live righteously.

At the point where some people enjoy flagrant disobedience to what the Bible says then hell is inevitable.

In contrast, a repentant heart seeks to make amends just like King David did.

It is possible to grow as a Christian to a level where you are self-disciplined and you can reduce errors in your lifestyle.

By doing this you are aspiring for perfection and one definition of perfection is "being exactly what is described or necessary". Most people only think of it as being flawless, but we are flawed beings as long as we remain on this plane of existence.

Merge the scriptures I quoted with this explanation for better understanding.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lari03r:

Stop disgracing the schools you attended.

If you cannot comprehend, then continue with your hero-worship.
the ones with thick ignorance are always the loudest, I don’t have time to school you.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mftivi:
the ones with thick ignorance are always the loudest, I don’t have time to school you.

grin grin grin

Have a blast Mr Schooler!
��� grin
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lari03r:

Lol.

As I take a dump I can now respond to this. Few questions for you, what happens when you become born again ?
That process is it reversible ? Why did Jesus take the thief on the cross to heaven ? What really did that scripture mean ? Romans 6 vs 1, the Bible says "shall we continue in sin and expect grace to abound?" I will answer the last question because you seemingly can’t understand the context there. From that scripture two truths is established and that is as much as there is sin, grace will abound but it says should we continue then ? It doesn’t say the grace will stop abiding! It’s common sense, she shouldn’t continue indulging in sin because grace will abound that is highly irresponsible and misuse of the gift of righteousness and salvation given to us by Jesus Christ but it still doesn’t cancel that grace, it will however cancel your destiny like a Christian who goes to engage in armed robbery, sexual impurity and carelessness, these sins have real life consequences here on earth. However if anybody could ever become perfect enough to be qualified by their works then Jesus wouldn’t have died. You lot should stop trying to help God you need his help just accept it and be grateful we are all piece of shit humans! None of you preachers of salvation by works could ever qualify to make heaven by works just accept the gift and just be grateful. Answer the questions.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lari03r:

Lol.

you even have mind quote be perfect as your father as justification to your salvation by works gospel. One character I have found with preachers of salvation by works is self righteousness a character fueled by pride!

The Bible says that all of our righteous deeds are like a “polluted garment” (Isaiah 64:6)
“ The truth of the matter is that, on our own and by our own efforts, we can’t possibly be perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect. We don’t love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. We don’t love our neighbors as ourselves. We have a problem, and it’s called sin. We are born with it, and we cannot overcome the effects of it on our own. Sin radically affects us to our core. Sin affects what we do, say, and think. In other words, it taints everything about us. Therefore, no matter how good we try to be, we will never meet God’s standard of perfection. The Bible says that all of our righteous deeds are like a “polluted garment” (Isaiah 64:6). Our own righteousness is simply not good enough and never will be, no matter how hard we try.

That’s why Jesus lived a perfect life in full obedience to the law of God in thought, word, and deed. Jesus’ mission wasn’t simply to die on the cross for our sins but also to live a life of perfect righteousness. Theologians refer to this as the “active and passive obedience of Christ.” Active obedience refers to Christ’s life of sinless perfection. Everything He did was perfect. Passive obedience refers to Christ’s submission to the crucifixion. He went willingly to the cross and allowed Himself to be crucified without resisting (Isaiah 53:7). His passive obedience pays our sin debt before God, but it is the active obedience that gives us the perfection God requires “

“ The apostle Paul writes, “But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it—the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe” (Romans 3:21–22). Through our faith in Christ, the righteousness of God is given to us. This is called “imputed” righteousness “
Oga the righteousness that God accepts is the one Jesus lived out died and through faith in him is given to us as gifts not the one we do.
It is that simple! The problem with most of you is that you don’t really understand salvation and the finished work of Jesus on the cross when you do, you will know that preaching otherwise is high level blasphemy to Jesus christ. When you understand you will fall to your knee and repent, the true repentance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
heniford2:
Ahh! Not again the Bible was written to mode us not Rules set by "God for us" some of the scripts in the Bible was changed, some where burned some where even misinterpreted, I believe there is a spiritual superbeing in control of free will which is God am a Christian but I study to show myself approve in the sight of God I question stuff which I don't understand and get to know it. I don't dawdle for my pastor who is a may mortal like me to unleash his own thought without proper understanding.

The same internet you referenced was written by a mere mortal unleashing his/her own thoughts onto millions of people on the internet.

In the end just do what is right and pray to God, we’ll be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mftivi:
As I take a dump I can now respond to this. Few questions for you, what happens when you become born again ?
That process is it reversible ? Why did Jesus take the thief on the cross to heaven ? What really did that scripture mean ? Romans 6 vs 1, the Bible says "shall we continue in sin and expect grace to abound?" I will answer the last question because you seemingly can’t understand the context there. From that scripture two truths is established and that is as much as there is sin, grace will abound but it says should we continue then ? It doesn’t say the grace will stop abiding! It’s common sense, she shouldn’t continue indulging in sin because grace will abound that is highly irresponsible and misuse of the gift of righteousness and salvation given to us by Jesus Christ but it still doesn’t cancel that grace, it will however cancel your destiny like a Christian who goes to engage in armed robbery, sexual impurity and carelessness, these sins have real life consequences here on earth. However if anybody could ever become perfect enough to be qualified by their works then Jesus wouldn’t have died. You lot should stop trying to help God you need his help just accept it and be grateful we are all piece of shit humans! None of you preachers of salvation by works could ever qualify to make heaven by works just accept the gift and just be grateful. Answer the questions.

Salvation is sealed by the blood of Jesus. Your works as you call it, are evidence of your salvation. What you fail to acknowledge that is that in your tendency to argue, you have missed the point where I implied flawlessness is impossible but living by God's standard is achievable.

I didn't even mention works. The keyword is obedience. That's what I wrote.

How you confused obedience for works is what I don't know.

Are you telling me if you do something wrong after you've being saved, you shouldn't pray asking for forgiveness? Or are you saying the instructions to live righteously in the Book of Revelations and other parts of the Bible is just "works" and not a requirement?

Or that it is impossible to do what is right?

Mentioning the thief on the cross doesn't cut it because back everyone's life and spiritual encounters are different. He found grace at the last moment, what about people who have to live 60 years after they receive salvation?

Are these people just to talk about faith? without living their lives and PLEASING GOD through obedience to his word?

When even Jesus said "if you love me obey my commandments?"

I take what Jesus said in the Bible about perfection over what any man or pastor says.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Prototocos: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emmyjumy:
Let pst Abel read Revelation19 v1-6,(new living translation) he will av a better understanding of d word Alleluia.
Alleluia is an heavenly language spoken by d 24 elders in praising God.
I wish to know d bible pst Abel Damina reads.
Hallelujah is of private interpretation, it’s not a heavenly language. It is direct from Hebrew spelled halleluyah! meaning praise the lord! You read the account of Simon Peter diligently (2 Peter 1: from 1-21) or check your dictionary you will understand better..now I see why Christian are actually wallowing deep into religion due to laziness to read their bibles thereby allowing their impulse to make ridicule of them outside due to religion.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
When you referenced Apostle Paul, do remember this same man said "he dies daily".

I understand this as a daily self-control, and sacrifice. Neglecting the works of the flesh and making an effort to live for God.

Is it the effort you call works?

Even the faith is justified by what you do.

The bone of contention was that the Pastor implied that you are saved by faith. True, because all you have to do is confess in your heart, but life doesn't stop there.

You have to actively make the right choices until your last day on earth. This is where obedience comes in, because life is not black and white. There will be tests, trials and temptations, even tribulation and persecution for some. Living by faith at that juncture becomes a function of following the standard of the Bible.

Like the Bible says, when you know what is good and you refuse to do it, it becomes sin.

To answer your question, when you sin your name will be removed from the book of life if you die in your fallen state.

The question is why will a Pastor say people will not go to hell because of sin?

Sin will take people to hell. Blasphemy about the Holy Spirit will take people to hell. Rejecting salvation will take people to hell. Careless lifestyles will take people to hell. Disobedience will take people to hell.

Please read 2 Peter 2 from 9 to 22. It is possible to backslide, and verse 21 is instructive.

Going to 2 Peter 3:9, the verse says that all should come to repentance, and in verse 11 &14 it stipulates how we should live.

Even a G.O. may fall into sin and go to hell if he is preaching for his stomach and not the will of God.

We are called to be sober and watchful, not argumentators, judges or spectators.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Prototocos:

Hallelujah is of private interpretation, it’s not a heavenly language. It is direct from Hebrew spelled halleluyah! meaning praise the lord! You read the account of Simon Peter diligently (2 Peter 1: from 1-21) or check your dictionary you will understand better..now I see why Christian are actually wallowing deep into religion due to laziness to read their bibles thereby allowing their impulse to make ridicule of them outside due to religion.

Do you realize some people acknowledge Hebrew as the language spoken in heaven?

And most of God's names are in Hebrew? Jehovah Rapha, Nissi, Elohim, Adonai, El-Shaddai, El-Bethel etc....

That the earth was of one language initially and some people believe that language was Hebrew?

The fact that we call him names in every language distinguishes him from the principality named only in Arabic.

And that Hallelujah is a word that will be mentioned in Heaven according to Revelations 19 verse 1?

And when some people say Hallelujah is an heavenly language, what they mean doesn't mean the literal translation but the fact that only people interested in YHWH sing Hallelujah.

But the most important thing is not to think we know all about God, this is what Elijah thought when he said he was the only remaining prophet, and God told him there were 7000 people also.

One would think as a prophet he should know or see, but as every other human he was limited to what was revealed to him.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Prototocos: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lari03r:

And most of God's names are in Hebrew? Jehovah Rapha, Nissi, Elohim, Adonai, El-Shaddai, El-Bethel etc....

That the earth was of one language initially and some people believe that language was Hebrew?

The fact that we call him names in every language distinguishes him from the principality named only in Arabic.

And that Hallelujah is a word that will be mentioned in Heaven according to Revelations 19 verse 1?

And when some people say Hallelujah is an heavenly language, what they mean doesn't mean the literal translation but the fact that only people interested in YHWH sing Hallelujah.

But the most important thing is not to think we know all about God, this is what Elijah thought when he said he was the only remaining prophet, and God told him there were 7000 people also.

One would think as a prophet he should know or see, but as every other human he was limited to what was revealed to him.

You have no scriptural fact that Hebrew is used as an heavenly language..if you had said eyewitness account who used those words you mentioned are Hebrew writers because the Bible in it original form is written in Hebrew then I would have agreed with you because most of those words are translator deposits that are not translatable to English but saying Hebrew is an heavenly language I totally disagree with you because (praise the lord) in Hebrew which halleluyah can also be translated in different languages universally that doesn’t make it an heavenly language because it has a private interpretation.

Mind you: an heavenly language is utterance that has no private interpretation of origin or a written document which is tongues and it’s is part of the gifts of the holy spirit that comes into us the very day we receive salvation and us we feed on the spiritual deity which is proper teaching and practicing of it, it enables us to function in it. Go through these verses they are heavenly ways of communication in order word heavenly language.
(1 Corinthians 12:1-4-5-6-7-8-9-10/ 1 Corinthians 14:2-14-15-26 /
mark 16: 17)
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Prototocos: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lari03r:

You have no scriptural fact that Hebrew is used as an heavenly language..if you had said eyewitness account who used those words you mentioned are Hebrew writers because the Bible in it original form is written in Hebrew then I would have agreed with you because most of those words are translator deposits that are not translatable to English but saying Hebrew is an heavenly language I totally disagree with you because (praise the lord) in Hebrew which is halleluyah can also be translated in different languages universally that doesn’t make it an heavenly language because it has a private interpretation.

Mind you: an heavenly language is utterance that has no private interpretation of origin or a written document which is tongues and it’s is part of the gifts of the holy spirit that comes into us the very day we receive salvation and as we feeds on the spiritual deity which is proper teaching and practicing of it, it enable us to function in it. Go through these verses they are heavenly ways of communication in order word heavenly language.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Prototocos: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lari03r:

You have no scriptural fact that Hebrew is used as an heavenly language..if you had said eyewitness account who used those words you mentioned are Hebrew writers because the Bible in it original form is written in Hebrew then I would have agreed with you because most of those words are translator deposits that are not translatable to English but saying Hebrew is an heavenly language I totally disagree with you because (praise the lord) in Hebrew which is halleluyah can also be translated in different languages universally that doesn’t make it an heavenly language because it has a private interpretation.

Mind you: an heavenly language is utterance that has no private interpretation of origin or a written document which is tongues and it’s is part of the gifts of the holy spirit that comes into us the very day we receive salvation and as we feeds on the spiritual diet which is proper teaching and practicing of it, it enable us to function in it. Go through these verses they are heavenly ways of communication in order word heavenly language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Akalue Reacts To Patrick Edet’s Resignation / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.