Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (33168 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Krismas:
coolThen angels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael are not Heavenly names also.

There's nothing like Angel Raphael in the Bible.

What the Bible records is Rapha which means healing.

The Bible only records two know Angels Michael and Gabriel.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Malawian(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
See as the "Pastor" black pass my sinful soul. Mere understanding of simple academic Literature will expose more than 3 fallacies in his utterance. More importantly, he did not bother telling us the origin of the word "Alleluia".
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Malawian(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Praxis758:

There is Angel Raphael. He was recorded in the books of Apocrypha.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by realstars: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Pls don't conclude, take back these words. Some of these preachers make mistakes, despite that they have preached for several years. The problem here is that churches have become a "one man's business" to an extent that when some of these pastors make mistakes, there is no one to correct them. You have dropped several relevant scriptures which is enough.
Look at his face in that pix, confushion is on a refex angle.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I disagree!
Ofcourse Hallelujah is most definitely not a heavenly language as it is clearly of the Hebrew tongue. And yes, this man is wrong in proclaiming that Speaking in tongue is heavenly, but still, it is equally wrong to say that one should let people sing based on their level of Revelation of God. That is like saying it is ok to let babies play around with dogpoop. undecided
coolFalse. Halleluyah being the language of heaven merely connotes PRAISES TO GOD is the major preoccupation in heaven. This is confused with the subject of WOT THE REAL LANGUAGE OF HEAVEN IS? For starts all languages is acceptable in heaven and easily understood. It’s not Hebrew. Halleluyah and names like angel Gabriel were possibly translated. So, Halleluyah is the language of heaven. For the real language, I believe its a sign language, which speaking in tongues represent. So the pastor was right on that one
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Praxis758:

coolIf the Bible recorded two angels, is it logical to conclude that ONLY TWO ANGELS EXIST? Or THE REST ANGELS HAVE NO NAMES?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Praxis758:

Try the book of Enoch. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by dontrulee: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2021
collinsfhk:

Okay, no problem. But this is too much a mistake from a 'Pastor' of his calibre supposedly ministering on the pulpit under the influence of the Holy Spirit. However, this is not the first. Let's us be wise. Thank you

EDITED:
What's your view here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPDVP91XOII

I am open to learn ...

It's very explanatory but the reality is that many people who claim to believe in Jesus christ still commit one sin or another. Well, a man has not truly believed Jesus if he is still in sin.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Are you a member of JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAYS?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolFalse. Halleluyah being the language of heaven merely connotes PRAISES TO GOD is the major preoccupation in heaven. This is confused with the subject of WOT THE REAL LANGUAGE OF HEAVEN IS? For starts all languages is acceptable in heaven and easily understood. It’s not Hebrew. Halleluyah and names like angel Gabriel were possibly translated. So, Halleluyah is the language of heaven. For the real language, I believe its a sign language, which speaking in tongues represent. So the pastor was right on that one
If Hallelujah is of Heaven, then God Himself, who lives in Heaven, would have commanded it of men. But He didn't so it is nothing of the such that you claim. undecided

"Hallelujah" is a hebrew word of the Hebrew language spoken by the Hebrews of this world and past. undecided

As for your claim speaking in tongues represents a sign language, which type? American sign language? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Praxis758:
Are you a member of JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAYS?
Nope... I am not limited to just the books contained in today's bible is all. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by BennyDGreat: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I disagree!
Ofcourse Hallelujah is most definitely not a heavenly language as it is clearly of the Hebrew tongue. And yes, this man is wrong in proclaiming that Speaking in tongue is heavenly, but still, it is equally wrong to say that one should let people sing based on their level of Revelation of God. That is like saying it is ok to let babies play around with dogpoop. undecided

Who created language?
If speaking in tongues isn't heavenly, then where's its origin?
If Hallelujah isn't heavenly, why does several parts of Revelation 19 have the word hallelujah?

That we don't agree with the revelation of others about God, do we have to in a bid to project our revelation as superior attempt to rubbish what they believe in?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God declared that no one among His followers is to set themselves up as spiritual fathers over anyone who belongs to His flock, the Kingdom of God - Matthew 23 vs 6 - 10. . If you declare Peter a spiritual Father over Mark, what you are saying is Jesus Christ was mistaken. Is this so? undecided

Jesus Christ sent His followers out into the world, not to making disciples for themselves since He had previously warned them against the in Matthew 23 vs 6 - 10, but instead to make disciples of Jesus Christ, preaching to them the very same Gospel which He had spent over 3 years teaching to them. undecided

Those of you who claim to have spiritual fathers do so against God who is the one and only Father to each and everyone who belongs to Him and since you cannot serve two masters, you also cannot have two fathers...for either God alone is your father or the one you claim is Father and master over you. undecided
coolU are very wrong. Even in the Old Testament, THERE WERE SONS OF THE PROPHET. Its the same God. If it was not wrong then, it’s not wrong now. Jesus was the teacher to his disciples the Apostles. That’s why they need not have another Rabbi. And another father. But the Apostles started to become Rabbis to others wen Jesus left and fathers. Infact called ELDERS, ELECT, BISHOP, SHEPHERD, DEACON. They were all positions of responsibilities overseeing the spiritual development of lay church people in the Bible
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolIf the Bible recorded two angels, is it logical to conclude that ONLY TWO ANGELS EXIST? Or THE REST ANGELS HAVE NO NAMES?

God intentionally hid the names of most Angels from us to avoid proliferation, adultration and veneration of Angels.

The books of Daniel, The Gospels and Revelations are the only books that had the names of the two Angels recorded in the Bible.

Both Michael and Gabriel are archangels. They weren't the only Angels on mission in the Bible, but God in his wisdom wouldn't reveal names of other Angels to us.

The father of Samson asked the named of Angel that delivered message to him, but the Angel didn't. Judges 13 : 16 - 18.

Also, the Angel that wrestled with Jacob didn't mention his name. Gen. 32 : 29.

Any other or additional angel mention aside Michael and Gabriel are unscriptural.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where did Jesus Christ say so? undecided

Revelation 2 : 1 - 7
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Jul 12, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Who created language?
If speaking in tongues isn't heavenly, then where's its origin?
If Hallelujah isn't heavenly, why does several parts of Revelation 19 have the word hallelujah?

That we don't agree with the revelation of others about God, do we have to in a bid to project our revelation as superior attempt to rubbish what they believe in?
1. The man, John, whose dream you read of in the book of Revelation, was a Hebrew, was he not? So it makes absolute sense that in his dream, he heard people shouting praises to God in Hebrew, does it not? undecided

2. God created languages does not then imply languages are of Heaven. No, it simply means God created them. Speaking in tongues is essentially the speaking of languages you did not recieve training for. Now, the languages themselves are likely those spoken by people's here on earth. The ability, managed, ofcourse by God, as is every other ability given by God to Man. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If Hallelujah is of Heaven, then God Himself, who lives in Heaven, would have commanded it of men. But He didn't so it is nothing of the such that you claim. undecided

"Hallelujah" is a hebrew word of the Hebrew language spoken by the Hebrews of this world and past. undecided

As for your claim speaking in tongues represents a sign language, which type? American sign language? undecided
coolAre there not Hebrew people in heaven right now? Are there not also Yoruba people in Heaven right now? What language are they speaking? Heaven must be a melting-pot of languages. So how right is ur claim that Hebrew is only an earthly language? As for tongues, u probably need to understand wot sign language is first.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nope... I am not limited to just the books contained in today's bible is all. undecided

That means your believe in the JOSEPH SMITH and his Golden Plate.

Most extra-biblical sources people make reference to are either demonic and astrayish. That's how some would refer you to the seven books of Moses.

I urge you to be careful with the references you lay onto.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Praxis758:
Revelation 2 : 1 - 7
undecided Ok, I'll bite.. so what part of that refers to this doctrine of Nicolatians? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 12:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

The book of Enoch was promoted by Joseph Smith and his Jesus Christ of latter-day saints.

You can't hold onto such an adultrated script and claim to be on the way.

Be wise.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Praxis758:
That means your believe in the JOSEPH SMITH and his Golden Plate.

Most extra-biblical sources people make reference to are either demonic and astrayish. That's how some would refer you to the seven books of Moses.

I urge you to be careful with the references you lay onto.
That is not what it means. It simply means I do not limit myself to that contained in the Bible. undecided

I don't attach words like demonic and astrayish to works until after I have in fact read and digested it for myself. undecided

I urge you instead to broaden your horizons as far as scripture is concerned. They are all works written down by the hands of men, from the minds of men, meant to be considered and comprehended in much the same way you would process other works written for human consumption. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2021
Malawian:

There is Angel Raphael. He was recorded in the books of Apocrypha.

Apocryphal was never part of the manuscript.

It has no link with the TANAKTH and the NT
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2021
Praxis758:
The book of Enoch was promoted by Joseph Smith and his Jesus Christ of latter-day saints.

You can't hold onto such an adultrated script and claim to be on the way.

Be wise.
Stop approaching issues that concern God with fear. Trust God ! undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolAre there not Hebrew people in heaven right now? Are there not also Yoruba people in Heaven right now? What language are they speaking? Heaven must be a melting-pot of languages. So how right is ur claim that Hebrew is only an earthly language? As for tongues, u probably need to understand wot sign language is first.
Nope... there are no Hebrews in Heaven right now. undecided
There are no Yorubas in Heaven right now either undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Praxis758:

God intentionally hid the names of most Angels from us to avoid proliferation, adultration and veneration of Angels.

The books of Daniel, The Gospels and Revelations are the only books that had the names of the two Angels recorded in the Bible.

Both Michael and Gabriel are archangels. They weren't the only Angels on mission in the Bible, but God in his wisdom wouldn't reveal names of other Angels to us.

The father of Samson asked the named of Angel that delivered message to him, but the Angel didn't. Judges 13 : 16 - 18.

Also, the Angel that wrestled with Jacob didn't mention his name. Gen. 32 : 29.

Any other or additional angel mention aside Michael and Gabriel are unscriptural.
coolWhen Samson’s father asked, The angel told him it was WONDERFUL. Its actually a name. Its clear u are missing out many names of angels in the Bible. Jesus called another one Satan ceaselessly. It’s his name. I have often asked people like u, that how did the book of Jude make the Bible, whereas the book Jude dubbed from extensively, THE BOOK OF ENOCH did not?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is not what it means. It simply means I do not limit myself to that contained in the Bible. undecided

I don't attach words like demonic and astrayish to works until after I have in fact read and digested it for myself. undecided

I urge you instead to broaden your horizons as far as scripture is concerned. undecided

Yes, I do broaden my horizon but not by digesting astrayish script.

A simple study of how the scriptures were compiled into a book would educate you that most spiritual scripts/books/writings being referenced today are purely error.

Have you heard of the Books/Epistles of Thomas and Judas? Some cunny folks went to cook those two books and presented them as books written by Thomas and Judas respectively.

We Christians should be careful about the materials to digest as sources. Pls, I'm not criticising your quest to to be diverse in reading materials, but be discerning, diligent and fundamental in what, who, how and when about them.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided Ok, I'll bite.. so what part of that refers to this doctrine of Nicolatians? undecided

Heresy
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nope... there are no Hebrews in Heaven right now. undecided
There are no Yorubas in Heaven right now either undecided
coolOkay for Hebrew first. It’s clear in the Bible that Elijah was taken bodily into heaven. Before him was another man, Enoch, taken bodily into heaven. Are these not Hebrews? On the mount of transfiguration, Jesus was joined by Moses and Elijah. Are they not Hebrews in Heaven?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolU are very wrong. Even in the Old Testament, THERE WERE SONS OF THE PROPHET. Its the same God. If it was not wrong then, it’s not wrong now. Jesus was the teacher to his disciples the Apostles. That’s why they need not have another Rabbi. And another father. But the Apostles started to become Rabbis to others wen Jesus left and fathers. Infact called ELDERS, ELECT, BISHOP, SHEPHERD, DEACON. They were all positions of responsibilities overseeing the spiritual development of lay church people in the Bible
1. You are not called to follow the Old Covenaht but the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, the one who is Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

2. Jesus Christ, God's Law, declared it sin for anyone who belongs to Him to pretend Himself Father over any other in his flock - Matthew 23 vs 6- 10. He said we are all equal in His Kingdom and that those who do as He commands are His friends, implying that those who do not do as He commands are His enemies - John 15 vs 14

3. Jesus Christ clearly condemned those who would establish themselves as Rabbis over anyone who belonged in His flock. So , you claiming that the apostles established themselves as that which Jesus Christ means you accuse them of sinning against God. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Praxis758:
Yes, I do broaden my horizon but not by digesting astrayish script.

A simple study of how the scriptures were compiled into a book would educate you that most spiritual scripts/books/writings being referenced today are purely error.

Have you heard of the Books/Epistles of Thomas and Judas? Some cunny folks went to cook those two books and presented them as books written by Thomas and Judas respectively.

We Christians should be careful about the materials to digest as sources. Pls, I'm not criticising your quest to to be diverse in reading materials, but be discerning, diligent and fundamental in what, who, how and when about them.
I have read and digested everyone of those you mentioned and more and to me, there is nothing "Spiritual" about scripture but that which one projects into what is written and this in plain human language meant to be consumed and processed by human minds using basics human language comprehension skills, mind you. undecided

Jesus Christ said to use the understanding we have and that to those who do,more understanding will be given them. And to those who refuse to, seeking instead to be imbued with understanding that they are not previously given, will have even that which they had taken away from them. So it is imperative to stop looking for spiritual meanings where God has not said that there is any and simply use the understanding one has been given in understanding even scripture. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Praxis758:

Apocryphal was never part of the manuscript.

It has no link with the TANAKTH and the NT
coolI believe u know Apocryphal is not the name of any script. Just a derogatory term for scripts that were not canonized by the most narrow minded panelist of selectors civilization have ever seen
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 12:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolWhen Samson’s father asked, The angel told him it was WONDERFUL. Its actually a name. Its clear u are missing out many names of angels in the Bible. Jesus called another one Satan ceaselessly. It’s his name. I have often asked people like u, that how did the book of Jude make the Bible, whereas the book Jude dubbed from extensively, THE BOOK OF ENOCH did not?

Promoters of the book of Enoch would always make reference to Jude.

Do you know that there was a time that Epistles/Books of Thomas and Judas were being promoted to be part big the NT?

Enoch, who lived and died thousands of years before the NT days couldn't have authored any book like that.

None of the preflood patriarches authored any book, their life accounts were brought into rembrance by God's inspiration to Moses.

And a comparative analysis of its (Book of Enoch) epistolography shows that book of Enoch does not have a novel, resource and event link with any of the books in OT, The Gospels and other Epistles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Akalue Reacts To Patrick Edet’s Resignation / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.