Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Taboo [18+] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Taboo [18+] (40158 Views)

The Taboo (an exciting Romance Story) / The Taboo / Taboo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 5:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Cool story
Re: Taboo [18+] by UltimateSpice: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2021
"It's OK, Mercy. Sit down. Please. Listen kids, it's normal. We all go through this. But, it is complicated. Your step Mom and father won't like it Mercy. You know that."

"Oh, please ... please don't tell them..." she pleaded.

"Not to worry, dear, not to worry. It will be our little secret. But, you both have to agree not to do this again? OK?" She hugged Mercy while we nodded and swore it would not happen again. Mercy pulled away and sped out the door, heading for home.

She left me struggling my clothes over a stiff prick that had wilted for a step Mummy but now was suddenly rampant again as I stood in front of my step Mom almost naked trying to think faster than she did. Impossible! I could feel the crimson blush of my face and my throat was so dry I wasn't sure I could speak. I felt the acute need to pee that always came over me when I was caught in any act I was in trouble for.

"Now then, young man, did anything else happen? Between you two, I mean."

I looked innocently into her eyes, trying my "what on earth are you talking about" look.

"OK, innocence. I mean did you ... touch each other."

"Not really... " I muttered, completely deflated.

"You mean, ... some touching? Some ... kissing, perhaps?"

"Yeah."

"That's touching." she gave me one of her archest looks. "Prince, I know it is a terrible strain, but you have to hold back. You understand? Now that you are ... well ... now that you are a man ... you know,,,,,,,, physically at least.

Now that you ejaculate, you have a sacred trust not to be irresponsible. God, I'm not saying this very well. I don't want any pregnancies until you are old enough to be married and take care of them."

"Oh, Mom ... good grief!" The crimson of my face was turning white hot. I still had not got used to the frank talk about sex bit with my step Mom, I guess.

"Well, it could happen, I have to make sure you understand how easy it would be."

My face was red as a beet and I had nothing to say.

"Listen, I bought some condoms for you. Not that I want you to use them! I just want them to be available if you ever, ever, get out of control! Understood?"

I nodded.

"And, by the way, I didn't see Mercy put on her panties."

She narrowed her eyes quizzically. I pulled them out of my pocket.

She groaned a little. "Well ... you have to give them back to her ... for god's sake be careful ... her step Mom ... my god; her step Mom will go bananas again! Better call Mercy and meet someplace, eh?"

"I'm going to have to teach you to play poker, Prince, you almost lost everything! Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah." She laughed with that lovely throaty way she had, then thought better of it and became stern again.

"I know you feel embarrassed about being caught. But don't worry, everyone has played strip poker at one time or another, even me."

"Really, you?"

She nodded and her face reddened in spite of herself. "Even me. And it was similar to you, the first time."

"You did it more often?"

Taboo: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472
Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 6:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Nice update
Re: Taboo [18+] by UltimateSpice: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
She nodded and her face reddened in spite of herself. "Even me. And it was similar to you, the first time."

"You did it more often?"

She smiled a crooked smile.

"Sure, but never mind, we are talking about you! But while we are talking, could we just have a little sex talk between us? Would that be OK? I've been wanting to. You know, to be as helpful as I can. I told you to ask anything, but you ... you don't seem to ask me," she trailed off.

"I'm OK, step Mom."

"I know, I know. I know that at least sometimes you ... well ... you use ... or hold ... touch ... my panties, I mean in my panty drawer, Prince dear. Is it OK if I mention that it's OK with me? So you don't feel guilty or that you have to sneak around about it?"

" ... uh ... you're not mad?" I muttered, looking at my feet.

"No. Curious though, does that mean ... you sometimes think ... er ... think of me when you ... you know?"

I nodded, my face red and my temperature hitting a new high.

"I'm sorry about spilling on..." I said.

"No, it's all right. I have to admit that I find it a bit of a thrill when I know you had my underwear close to your body. And that you were excited. I don't think I'm supposed to admit that. But it's true. It's true!" She bit her lip and rolled her eyes.

"Now, what do you know about condoms?"

I shrugged and looked away.

"Well, I would rather you learned from me than on the street, I guess? Let's go in the house."

She sat across the kitchen table and took a banana from the bowl. "It's simple. You open it."

I struggled and she restrained herself from doing it for me. At last I ripped the package and the ring fell out on the table.

She balanced it on her fingertip and I watched as she unrolled it just a little and left it draped over that delicate, long finger with its polished crimson nail.

"You have to handle it carefully, so you don't put a hole in it. Here, feel it."

I put my fingers around hers and felt the rubbery condom and what seemed like a slippery coating. We were both staring at our fingers toying with the rubber and her middle finger.

"Now then, the important thing is to put it one carefully and allow a little room at the end, so that when you ... when you cum ... inside the girl." She took a deep breath. I looked up and could see that she was blushing at the thought. "Well when ... you

As I watched, she put the ring over the banana, pinched the end and rolled it down the yellow shaft. The sight of her hand jacking the banana to unroll the rubber made me very hard.

"There, you see ... a little room at the end ... to catch ... to catch your sperm. And it is lubricated ... so ... well so that ... if she isn't ... moist ... it will slip in ... you know?"

She demonstrated by pushing the banana through the circle of her fingers and I quickly nodded, eager to get away.

Taboo:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by daddio(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nice update, thanks.
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Next
Re: Taboo [18+] by Zamar: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Next
Re: Taboo [18+] by UltimateSpice: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
As I watched, she put the ring over the banana, pinched the end and rolled it down the yellow shaft. The sight of her hand jacking the banana to unroll the rubber made me very hard.

"There, you see ... a little room at the end ... to catch ... to catch your sperm. And it is lubricated ... so ... well so that ... if she isn't ... moist ... it will slip in ... you know?" she demonstrated by pushing the banana through the circle of her fingers and I quickly nodded, eager to get away.

"Demonstration over. You won't need this information for years! Hear me? Right! Oh, and when you do ... years from now, ... it isn't cool to tie a knot in it ... you know, ... afterwards... ! I can't believe I told you that!"

I went around the table and hugged her. "I love you, step Mom."

"Yeh, yeh, yeh, keep out of trouble then!" she said as she squeezed me tight. "Now go return Mercy's panties before her step Mom finds out! Do you want me to give you mine for luck?"

"Yes." I said quickly.

"Oh my god, why am I such a sucker for you?" Then she laughed her evil witch laugh.

It was very sexy when she stood up and reached under her skirt to pull the black lacy panties down and balled them up and pushed them into my pocket.

"Will you really teach me to play poker?" I was pushing my luck.

"Go!"

Mercy would never know that as I transferred her tightly rolled yellow panties into her hand, that my other hand clutched the black panties in my left pocket. She smiled sweetly with a self-satisfied look as she accepted her panties from me. She looked boldly into my eyes, looking very much like she knew that she could wrap me around her finger with those pretty yellow panties anytime she wanted to.

When I got home later in the evening, Auntie Deborah was there. I didn't hear much of their conversation. But what I did hear was a little alarming and continued my sex-charged cravings from the earlier events of the day.

"You need to get laid, sweetie!" My aunt giggled chiding my step Mom.

I interrupted the conversation, whatever it was and Auntie turned to me with a big smile and offered a hug. I looked down her cleavage with great pleasure and returned her kiss. She pulled me onto her lap and hugged me with gusto. Those soft cushioning breasts were wonderful against my bare arm.

"Hi, Boyfriend! Still driving the girls crazy with that smile, I guess?"

"I guess."

"Still my best boyfriend, though?" She kissed me on the cheek and I could smell her sweet breath and the scent of her lipstick which I found so enticing.

"Yep."

It was always a lot of laughs when she came to visit and tonight was a good example.

"If I drink too much of this wine can I bunk with you, Prince, like in the old days when I baby sat? Or has he become a man and I can't sleep with him anymore?" She giggled and looked at my step Mom.

My room has twin beds and she used to crawl into the other bed when she was the babysitter and read to me; then she would fall asleep with the book fyounger over her breasts.

"He's probably in more jeopardy from you, than you are!" step Mom laughed. "But he wants us to give him some pointers on strip poker for some reason."

"I can handle that! Oh, lord, Esther, do you remember that? We used to run home and put on three pairs of panties? And then come back and play in Kola's tree house? I think we drove him to early insanity!"

The cards came out and my poker lesson began. I was down to my underwear before they were finished explaining how to play and win the game. My cock was jutting out against my jockey shorts and they made little jokes I wasn't supposed to understand.

By then I started to catch on a little bit and Auntie Deborah lost a hand and had to take off her blouse. Her bra was see-through material and I saw for the first time her dark crisp little nipples under the gauzy nylon with a flower pattern barely concealing it.

"Oh, Deborah, what a pretty bra. You could have worn something a little more ... concealing," my step Mom said. "Prince don't look at your naughty aunt, she is a tramp!" she laughed.

Then step Mom lost a hand too and slipped white lace panties off under the table and tossed them to the middle of the table. They looked warm from her body, lying there and I thought I could smell her scent. I self-consciously reached out and took pulled the panties to the pile in front of me and my step Mom continued to blush, but secretly watched me through half closed eyelids.

step Mom lost her blouse and I sat not knowing where to look. Which sister should I stare at? One in a see-through bra bulging with ample breasts and dark nipples or my step Mom in a lacy push-up bra looking fresh and virginal.

"Hey, we are too good a pair of teachers! What happened, he is winning. We'll be nekkid," my aunt screamed.

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by tonysunkan: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2021
next
Re: Taboo [18+] by UltimateSpice: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Step Mom lost her blouse and I sat not knowing where to look. Which sister should I stare at? One in a see-through bra bulging with ample breasts and dark nipples or my step Mom in a lacy push-up bra looking fresh and virginal.

"Hey, we are too good a pair of teachers! What happened, he is winning. We'll be nekkid," my aunt screamed.

But then disaster struck and I lost my last article of clothing, my shorts. I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't exactly want to strip off naked in front of them with a raging hard-on. They sat grinning at me.

"Now what?" I said,

"Well ... you have to pay the piper if you are going to gamble..." my step Mom giggled. "Let this be a lesson!"

One of the duties I became accustomed to performing was to scratch my step Mom's back. Usually in the evening, she would summon me and absentmindedly tell me her back itched and would I scratch it for her. She would continue reading or doing some homework while my fingers roamed over her back, gently scratching and rubbing.

I knew that she got pleasure from it from the occasional moans she would produce between directions of higher, lower, harder, more, etc. Usually it ended with her thanking me and hugging me or tickling me or scratching my back.

One night, she wasn't satisfied with my scratching through her blouse.

"Here, sweetie, put your hand down my back." She unbuttoned her blouse a little to allow me room and I slid my hand down the smooth warm surface of her back and began dutifully scratching. She unbuttoned another button, and my eyes flew to the deep secret valley between her breasts.

The white band of her brassiere was at the end of a canyon of soft feminine flesh. I could see the taut cups surrounding the beautiful breasts and had an unusual sensation of pleasure.

At the same time, my fingers came to the barrier of her bra strap in the back, another of those mysteries that women have for young boys.

I know now that I was handling it each time I came to it. At that time, I just knew that I liked the intimacy that touching her underwear under her blouse provided.

She continued what she was doing, occasionally giving me a word of encouragement, or sighing a little moan of pleasure. It was all very pleasant, really, and I became quite enamored of her brassieres and came to know them by feel as well as sight.

So began my fascination with her pretty underwear. When I was alone in the house I could not resist going to her room and looking through her drawers. I would hold them up and imagine her wearing them, and rub the silky ones against my face.

As time wore on I also rubbed my cock in her panties and stockings. At least one time I had taken a lot of them and thrown them on the bed, took off my clothes and lain in them. It was sensational.

"Well, it's been three years since Daddy died," she said rather suddenly. "Auntie Deborah says it's time I started seeing other men. I hope you won't have a problem with this, Prince. I have sort of a date with a man, this Friday. OK?"

I had got used to the idea from hearing Auntie Amarachi talk about it for months, but still, it was a funny feeling when I realized that she was actually going to start dating. I tried to think it was nothing, but it wasn't that easy. The night came and I endured saying hello to him and watching as they drove away.

The house seemed overwhelmingly quiet as I ate the pizza and then turned on the television to watch a movie. When it was over I put on pajamas and settled on my bed to read a book. But something troubled me. Not ready for sleep, too distracted for reading, I wandered aimlessly around the house and ended up in my step Mom's room.

The light was on by her dressing table and a pile of underwear formed a frothy heap on the table where she had changed her clothes. The dark pantyhose were topped with a pair of pale pink panties thrown carelessly in a little ring on top of the stockings. I sat down and stared at the sensual display.

Slowly, I ran my fingers through the incredibly delicate and silky things. Her bra lay there too, looking for all the world as if her breasts were still in the plain silken cups. I touched carefully so as not to disturb them, imagining that the cups were still full and my hands were handling real flesh under the silk.

I put her panties close to my nose and inhaled the scent of her along with perfume or bath soap whatever it was and examined the nylon garment. I read the tag, Vanity Fair, size 7.

A dusky pink color, quite plain, with elastic running under a sewn hem at the waist. A cotton panel inside between the legs was covered by the outer panel of nylon; I imagined what that must feel like over the imagined soft folds of her pussy. The legs were circled by an expensive looking elastic with a row of decorative stiches. They were not brand new, and not at all old looking.

The crotch showed a crease down the center as it it had been pressed between her pussy lips and bore the faintest evidence of having been worn today. A fine line of white had dried along the crease.

I was interested and smelled her on the crease but it was just another of those mysteries about women to me.

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Taboo [18+] by UltimateSpice: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigBasher:
Interesting update
Thanks
Re: Taboo [18+] by UltimateSpice: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
"Here, sweetie, put your hand down my back." She unbuttoned her blouse a little to allow me room and I slid my hand down the smooth warm surface of her back and began dutifully scratching. She unbuttoned another button, and my eyes flew to the deep secret valley between her breasts.

The white band of her brassiere was at the end of a canyon of soft feminine flesh. I could see the taut cups surrounding the beautiful breasts and had an unusual sensation of pleasure. At the same time, my fingers came to the barrier of her bra strap in the back, another of those mysteries that women have for young boys.

I know now that I was handling it each time I came to it. At that time, I just knew that I liked the intimacy that touching her underwear under her blouse provided. She continued what she was doing, occasionally giving me a word of encouragement, or sighing a little moan of pleasure.

It was all very pleasant, really, and I became quite enamored of her brassieres and came to know them by feel as well as sight.

So began my fascination with her pretty underwear. When I was alone in the house I could not resist going to her room and looking through her drawers. I would hold them up and imagine her wearing them, and rub the silky ones against my face.

As time wore on I also rubbed my cock in her panties and stockings. At least one time I had taken a lot of them and thrown them on the bed, took off my clothes and lain in them. It was sensational.

"Well, it's been three years since Daddy died," she said rather suddenly. "Auntie Deborah says it's time I started seeing other men. I hope you won't have a problem with this, Prince. I have sort of a date with a man, this Friday. OK?"

I had got used to the idea from hearing Auntie Amarachi talk about it for months, but still, it was a funny feeling when I realized that she was actually going to start dating.

I tried to think it was nothing, but it wasn't that easy. The night came and I endured saying hello to him and watching as they drove away.

The house seemed overwhelmingly quiet as I ate the pizza and then turned on the television to watch a movie. When it was over I put on pajamas and settled on my bed to read a book. But something troubled me. Not ready for sleep, too distracted for reading, I wandered aimlessly around the house and ended up in my step Mom's room.

The light was on by her dressing table and a pile of underwear formed a frothy heap on the table where she had changed her clothes. The dark pantyhose were topped with a pair of pale pink panties thrown carelessly in a little ring on top of the stockings. I sat down and stared at the sensual display. Slowly, I ran my fingers through the incredibly delicate and silky things.

Her bra lay there too, looking for all the world as if her breasts were still in the plain silken cups. I touched carefully so as not to disturb them, imagining that the cups were still full and my hands were handling real flesh under the silk.

I put her panties close to my nose and inhaled the scent of her along with perfume or bath soap whatever it was and examined the nylon garment. I read the tag, Vanity Fair, size 7. A dusky pink color, quite plain, with elastic running under a sewn hem at the waist. A cotton panel inside between the legs was covered by the outer panel of nylon; I imagined what that must feel like over the imagined soft folds of her pussy.

The legs were circled by an expensive looking elastic with a row of decorative stiches. They were not brand new, and not at all old looking. The crotch showed a crease down the center as it it had been pressed between her pussy lips and bore the faintest evidence of having been worn today. A fine line of white had dried along the crease. I was interested and smelled her on the crease but it was just another of those mysteries about women to me.

My cock jutted out of the fly of the pajamas and I draped the stockings and panties over it. I became even harder, even more excited. The nylon caressed the head and made it seem more sensitive.

I tasted one of her lipsticks, imagining what a real kiss would be like. My hand began moving in the pile of silk, rubbing up and down the rigid flesh of my cock. Every nerve ending in my body trembled, sitting there tensely thrusting into her panties. It felt delicious.

The thrills continued and I stroked a little faster. The length of stocking leg slipped from my grip and overflowed down my leg as I bleeped into the soft sensual undies. My body tensed and strained against the vagina of my hand in the panties.

My stroking arm tensed and I felt my toes pointing deep against the back of the dressing table. And then it happened. I couldn't hold back. I couldn't pull the pretty things away, I shot my cum into them and the wet spot spread and spread as I stroked to completion.

I actually thought that I had urinated since it was the first time I had jacked myself off. I looked at the pretty underwear draped over my hand. Pretty and feminine, but now fouled with this strange smelling sticky stuff from my penis. It was a disaster. I was embarrassed, baffled, scared, all in one overwhelming emotion.

I searched all the playground comments I had pretended to be knowledgeable about. So this was what they were talking about! Well it felt good for a step Mummy, but I didn't know what trouble it would lead to.

The immensity of the problem settled over me. I couldn't leave the soaked panties where she left them. What to do. No time to wash and dry them. I was caught. I took them into the bathroom and started to drop them into the hamper, then stopped.

No way would she be fooled by me putting them here. In the end I decided to put them back where she had left them and hope she didn't' notice the cum splattered on both pantyhose and her panties. I hoped they would dry by the time she picked them up.

I was very worried as I crawled into my own bed. But I was so relaxed by this time that I fell asleep. I was wakened by the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. I lay there quite awhile, but she didn't come in, and so I got up and went to the window. The night was brightly lighted by a full moon and the car was dark and silent.

I watched. I waited. I imagined what was happening in that car. Was she alright? Was he ... well, I didn't really know quite what he might be doing, but the schoolyard stories of what sex was were tormenting my adolescent mind. I tried going back to bed, but that was useless. I watched from the darkened room for awhile longer and finally, he got out of the car and came around to open the other door.

They came up the stairs and I heard the front door open. The door closed quietly. I could hear whispered conversation. I held my breath to hear better. Finally, I crept out of bed and tiptoed down the hall, then lay on my stomach to creep closer for a look. There were no lights on, just the light streaming in from the light outdoors.

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by Zamar: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nice update
Re: Taboo [18+] by tonysunkan: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Nice work
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
The door closed quietly. I could hear whispered conversation. I held my breath to hear better. Finally, I crept out of bed and tiptoed down the hall, then lay on my stomach to creep closer for a look. There were no lights on, just the light streaming in from the light outdoors.

The two of them were in an embrace by the door.

"No ... we can't ... Prince will wake up." I heard my step Mom's hushed voice.

They kissed and I watched as the stranger's hand slipped lower, cupping my step Mom's bottom. He moved it across the expanse of her bottom, slowly, caressingly.

Her hand found his and slowly pulled it a little higher on her hip. He tried to move it again. After a time she moved his hand againa. My heart was beating wildly. Jealousy? I didn't know what it was. Anger?

"No, Tim, I have to get up early in the morning. And besides, we'll wake him up."

"But Esther. Please?" he begged.

His hand was pulling up her skirt in the back and then her panties were bright in the dim light. His hand fondled her bottom, separated only by the nylon of her panties.

She didn't stop him, but protested more firmly. "Really, Tim, I have to go now. I'm really sorry."

I could see his hand pressing her closer to him and his hand slipped inside her panties.

"Really, I have to... " she pulled away and his hand slipped from her panties and her skirt fell back into place.

"Good Night!" she said and she took that pose that women do sometimes, stood with one foot kicked up while they kiss the man.

I crawled away from the scene and hurried down the hall. I heard another "good night" and then the door closing firmly.

She didn't come upstairs. And so, I turned on the light in my room and crept along the hall to find her sitting in the dark on the couch.

"I'm home, Prince." she said quietly.

I went down stairs and sat by her on the couch.

" ... don't think I'm ready for this..." she said, and giggled.

"What happened?"

"Oh, no, it was fine. Just me. That's all. How 'bout one of your patented back scratches, though?"

And so I stood by her knee as she unbuttoned the dress and made room for my hand to scratch her back. I found her bra strap and rubbed along it, then pushed my fingers underneath it.

"Ahhhhh that feels good! Thanks honey. You're a love." she sighed.

In a while she nudged me toward bed and we went upstairs arms around each other.

"Come keep me company 'til I fall asleep?" She bumped against the wall as we walked. "Oops, a bit too much wine with dinner." she laughed.

DIARY: "C has reached puberty. I've been worrying how to handle it. Now it is upon us. Hope I am handling it openly. Should help him get through with as little stress as possible. Just wish I were sure.

He probably needs his dad, but I'll have to do. It appears that he had his first ejaculation last night. Well, his first and second. I've explained and think I made him comfortable. Time will tell. But of course, everyone survives it. I feel so close to him today."

The neighborhood gang was playing a game of touch football late in the evening. By the time it became dark it had become a giggling mass of bodies wriggling in bunches on the grass. At one point I found myself pressed tight against Moji. I had a new feeling. We were on the bottom of the heap of writhing bodies.

For the first time, I experienced the thrill of a rising erection pressed tight into the soft mound between a girl's legs. I was baffled. This had happened before but this time it was accompanied by a warm feeling of tingling excitement that suffused my entire body.

As the pile of people rolled off us, I lingered there. Moji struggled for a step Mummy then stopped. We were alone. In the darkness, our faces were inches apart. She moved toward me and I kissed me on the lips and put her arms tight around my neck.

I was taken by surprise. But the thrill vibrated even more through my young body. Now I was in no hurry to move from this comfortable position on top of my friend. Slowly, she moved against me. The soft curves of her young body felt delicious.

step Moms began calling for their children and at last it was just four of us; me, Moji, Bimpe and Mercy. We chased fireflies for awhile and then the two younger girls Moji, Sola and Bimpe started kidding about playing a kissing game. The eighth graders were two years younger than me, fifteen.

They were very experienced from my viewpoint. I was still protesting against kissing girls, at least officially. Unofficially I was curious. But I protested and pretended to run away from the girls. I let them catch me and the led me to the steps at the back of Bimpe's house.

We talked in hushed tones and they teased me about the things I didn't know about girls and kissing and sex. The cicadas were making a lot of noise in the hot summer night air and the stars were bright and plentiful overhead.

Bimpe went in the house and returned with a coke bottle to use as a spinner. She also brought a tube of lipstick which she and Moji shared and then offered to Mercy. When she declined, they offered to put it on for her and she relented and let them ceremoniously apply it to her pursed lips.

"You can go first, Mercy, since you're so sweet on him!" Bimpe said.

"I am not!" she protested.

Re: Taboo [18+] by FairCritic(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Ultimas:
The door closed quietly. I could hear whispered conversation. I held my breath to hear better. Finally, I crept out of bed and tiptoed down the hall, then lay on my stomach to creep closer for a look. There were no lights on, just the light streaming in from the light outdoors.

The two of them were in an embrace by the door.

"No ... we can't ... Prince will wake up." I heard my step Mom's hushed voice.

They kissed and I watched as the stranger's hand slipped lower, cupping my step Mom's bottom. He moved it across the expanse of her bottom, slowly, caressingly.

Her hand found his and slowly pulled it a little higher on her hip. He tried to move it again. After a time she moved his hand againa. My heart was beating wildly. Jealousy? I didn't know what it was. Anger?

"No, Tim, I have to get up early in the morning. And besides, we'll wake him up."

"But Esther. Please?" he begged.

His hand was pulling up her skirt in the back and then her panties were bright in the dim light. His hand fondled her bottom, separated only by the nylon of her panties.

She didn't stop him, but protested more firmly. "Really, Tim, I have to go now. I'm really sorry."

I could see his hand pressing her closer to him and his hand slipped inside her panties.

"Really, I have to... " she pulled away and his hand slipped from her panties and her skirt fell back into place.

"Good Night!" she said and she took that pose that women do sometimes, stood with one foot kicked up while they kiss the man.

I crawled away from the scene and hurried down the hall. I heard another "good night" and then the door closing firmly.

She didn't come upstairs. And so, I turned on the light in my room and crept along the hall to find her sitting in the dark on the couch.

"I'm home, Prince." she said quietly.

I went down stairs and sat by her on the couch.

" ... don't think I'm ready for this..." she said, and giggled.

"What happened?"

"Oh, no, it was fine. Just me. That's all. How 'bout one of your patented back scratches, though?"

And so I stood by her knee as she unbuttoned the dress and made room for my hand to scratch her back. I found her bra strap and rubbed along it, then pushed my fingers underneath it.

"Ahhhhh that feels good! Thanks honey. You're a love." she sighed.

In a while she nudged me toward bed and we went upstairs arms around each other.

"Come keep me company 'til I fall asleep?" She bumped against the wall as we walked. "Oops, a bit too much wine with dinner." she laughed.

DIARY: "C has reached puberty. I've been worrying how to handle it. Now it is upon us. Hope I am handling it openly. Should help him get through with as little stress as possible. Just wish I were sure.

He probably needs his dad, but I'll have to do. It appears that he had his first ejaculation last night. Well, his first and second. I've explained and think I made him comfortable. Time will tell. But of course, everyone survives it. I feel so close to him today."

The neighborhood gang was playing a game of touch football late in the evening. By the time it became dark it had become a giggling mass of bodies wriggling in bunches on the grass. At one point I found myself pressed tight against Moji. I had a new feeling. We were on the bottom of the heap of writhing bodies.

For the first time, I experienced the thrill of a rising erection pressed tight into the soft mound between a girl's legs. I was baffled. This had happened before but this time it was accompanied by a warm feeling of tingling excitement that suffused my entire body.

As the pile of people rolled off us, I lingered there. Moji struggled for a step Mummy then stopped. We were alone. In the darkness, our faces were inches apart. She moved toward me and I kissed me on the lips and put her arms tight around my neck.

I was taken by surprise. But the thrill vibrated even more through my young body. Now I was in no hurry to move from this comfortable position on top of my friend. Slowly, she moved against me. The soft curves of her young body felt delicious.

step Moms began calling for their children and at last it was just four of us; me, Moji, Bimpe and Mercy. We chased fireflies for awhile and then the two younger girls Moji, Sola and Bimpe started kidding about playing a kissing game. The eighth graders were two years younger than me, fifteen.

They were very experienced from my viewpoint. I was still protesting against kissing girls, at least officially. Unofficially I was curious. But I protested and pretended to run away from the girls. I let them catch me and the led me to the steps at the back of Bimpe's house.

We talked in hushed tones and they teased me about the things I didn't know about girls and kissing and sex. The cicadas were making a lot of noise in the hot summer night air and the stars were bright and plentiful overhead.

Bimpe went in the house and returned with a coke bottle to use as a spinner. She also brought a tube of lipstick which she and Moji shared and then offered to Mercy. When she declined, they offered to put it on for her and she relented and let them ceremoniously apply it to her pursed lips.

"You can go first, Mercy, since you're so sweet on him!" Bimpe said.

"I am not!" she protested.

Re: Taboo [18+] by Nyenatetan(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Following ardently kiss kiss kiss kiss undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by Zamar: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Next
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
More
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Taboo
Re: Taboo [18+] by Nyenatetan(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nawaooo I Don over wait taya like this soo oo

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Moji whispered that we should move away befosome came out. We moved down the fence and sat on the grass. Mercy took her turn and wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt the lipstick slide over my lips. She was not god at kissing, but gave me a quick kiss to the awusement of others. Someone yelled that the one she gave me was not good enough; and she should give me more. Mercy tried again, the embarresment as she endured the watchful younger girls. There were some distractions. In the distance, I could hear Mercy's step mum call her. I decided to use that opportunity to slip away, but the girls rejected my proposition. They spun the bottle again and Bimpe sat next to me facing the opposite direction and leaned in front of me for the second kiss. [Taboo: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472 ]
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cool
Re: Taboo [18+] by kdavid07(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Update ooo

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" / DIRTY GAME / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.