Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Taboo [18+] - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Taboo [18+] (40624 Views)

The Taboo (an exciting Romance Story) / The Taboo / Taboo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2021
She was better at it. Bimpe had big breasts and was just slighty outweight. She felt wonderfully soft all over me as she took me in her arms and pressed soft, moist lips to mine while she snuggled her breasts against my chest. My arms went around her as she rubbed her tits against me and our lips ground together. "Get a feel, Prince," Moji giggled. She thought that was the funniest thing anyone could say. I dutifully put my hand on the large boob and squeezed. Bimpe shoved my hand away and grunted something against my lips. My first painful rejection by a girl. "You are a good kisser, Prince," Bimpe said, as phe broke away. "Who has been teaching you this?" The girls were giggling and then it was Moji's turn with me again. I kissed her back, enjoing the tingling. Moji was definitely the best kisser, even I could sense that. I had an erection since the time I touched bimpe's breast, and now, Moji was rubbing against it with a soft but lithe tummy. [Source: http://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472 ]

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by ernestita3(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=UltimateSpice post=103618318]In spite of the loss of a father and husband, we had, I think I speak for both of us, a happy family life. We two.

I stopped just inside the front door and looked around the silent great room and the memories of childhood flooded over me. Here after Dad's funeral I had heard all that advice starting with "you'll have to be the man around here now, Prince. I'm sure you can handle it! You're a big boy now! Watch after your step Mom."

All those sad faces of well-intentioned relatives. And then they were gone. And then it was just the two of us.

I wandered aimlessly around the house at first, touching long remembered furniture, small sculptures, picture frames, then started a cup of coffee, I found myself in her bedroom and tears came to my eyes for a few fleeting moments as the memories flowed over me, clutching at my gut.

All these things to be disposed of. I slid drawers open at random, then closed them. The familiar scent of long remembered perfumes found me.

I recalled with mixed emotions the day at about age ten that her panty drawer had interested me. I slid the deep drawer open and let my fingers slide over the silken treasures. She had really loved pretty things. Pretty underwear, lovely nightgowns, luxurious stockings; and I had loved them too, I remembered.

"Still do!" I said sardonically to the vacant house.

Another drawer held mostly brassieres and garter belts and I smiled at the fact that she had sometimes worn old-fashioned stockings and garter belts long after pantyhose had supplanted them.

"You're still a sexy lady in my book, Ma!" I don't know who I was talking to, just entertaining myself, I guess.

I held up a brassiere and recalled how her breasts had looked in these pretty things. Her breasts were rather large, not big and floppy, just full and firm. The bra looked like a second skin holding their soft treasures, and even constrained by the material, they would sway slightly when she moved.

At age nine, I had only just noticed how attractive they looked when her blouse gaped open and I glanced down to see the cleavage and the lovely swell captured under nylon cups. I was attracted and curious, but it wasn't quite sexual, just the first stirrings of sex raising its head, perhaps. They looked warm and the fabric clung as if it was slightly damp. She had a beauty mark on her left breast just above the lace trim.

I dropped the bra back in the drawer and started to turn away. Then I recalled that there had been a diary. I rummaged a little. Nothing. I re-opened the deep, fragrant panty drawer and slipped my hands down through the lace and nylon.

At the bottom, my fingers found a thick volume, then another. I didn't recall there being two. A little further and my fingers started a vibrating Love Machine running. I pulled it out and switched it off.

The fact the batteries were still live amused me. Even at age grand, step Mom had retained a healthy sexuality. As I returned the Love Machine to its proper place, I found yet another diary buried beneath the heaps of panties.

Following
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Next
Re: Taboo [18+] by Twelvedemon12(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Following
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
The next shock was that Moji pushed her tongue between my lips and contacted my tongue. I felt as if i was stuck by lightning. What on earth was happening? I felt truly different. We lay a little longer. She giggled against my lips. Then, it happened. A warm, moisture spread between us. I though I must have wet my pant and the boxer was soaked. The wide wet spot cooled rapidly against my stomach. This was really very embarrassing. I ran for home. I crept in through the back door, hoping to avoid my stepmum. Sorry, I ran into her arms. "Where have you been all this time of the evening?" she asked lovingly. I shook my head, short of words. "Why don't you take a shower? Give me your clothes and I'll take care of ..." She suddenly stopped and stared at me. It dawned on her that something steamy had happened to me. ( source: Taboo https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472 )

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by SolaRaphael: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Interesting
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Keep it coming
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 3:43am On Nov 20, 2021
"Ohhh, ... O.K. Why don't you take your shower? Here, give me your clothes and I'll take care..." I could see that something had dawned on step Mom about what had happened to me.

There was no way around it. I surrendered. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them down my legs. My shorts followed and they caught on my extended dick which had risen once again.

She looked up at me and then helped me off with my shirt. Her eyes held mine a step Mummy, full of compassion and devoid of anything resembling rebuke.

"Sorry, Prince, don't worry. Perfectly normal. Happens to everyone. Really. Believe me!" She hugged me carefully, avoiding our groins coming into contact, and finally let me run upstairs to the shower.

When I finished the shower, there were fresh pajamas on my bed and under them I found one of those books to explain sex to kids my age. I glanced through it briefly, looking at the explicit drawings. I had heard bits and pieces of it around the playground, of course, but this was the first time I had seen the whole thing laid out. I was having trouble facing it with my step Mom though. But she managed to make it easier. She stood in the door and smiled.

"That lipstick won't come off without some of my cream. Here, let me..." she rubbed with a tissue and some white cream I recognized from her bedroom.

"It would be nice if you trusted me to read the book with me, but if you don't want that, I will understand."

And so we sat together and read some of it with her explaining with pictures and diagrams as we went along.

"But, then ... she put her tongue out." I said, by way of explanation.

She laughed, briefly. "Yes, well, she's a year younger, isn't she? You'll find that you like that later, I think. It's part of expressing love, real love." She couldn't help laughing.

"I liked it! It was just surprising. Don't think I did it right. Could I practice with you?"

"Eeeeek! Oh, I don't think that's a good idea!" she laughed. Then she looked at me seriously. "Serious?"

I nodded.

"If you do that with girls your age, you will probably scare them. It's really for later."

"Well?" I knew I could still win by playing dumb.

She looked heavenward for a step Mummy, then turned with a giggle. "O.K. Just once! Show me what happened."

I knelt beside her and pressed my lips against hers and jabbed my tongue at her lipstick-coated lips. It was clumsy. And I could feel her suppress a giggle.

""That's good, honey. But ... well, like this."

She turned me around and put her arms around me and cradled me in her arms. Her soft lips found mine and I tasted her lipstick as she moved her lips gently against my own. Then the tip of her tongue touched my lips, very lightly. I opened my mouth against her lips. Her tongue pointed out a little further and moved along my upper lip, then slipped into my mouth. That lightning bolt I had felt earlier occurred again. From head to toes, I was one live wire of trembling electricity. She pressed her tongue deeper.

"You should move your tongue against mine, if we were doing this seriously, but 'how was that?'"

"Oh, great! That's what it felt like. Sorry I didn't do it right." It took my breath away, this French kissing. I was a tingling sack of nerve endings sitting next to my step Mom.

We talked about a couple other things. Perhaps we were both coming down from some excitement peak.

"I think I could do that better," I said, hopefully.

She laughed and held her lips out to me.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and began a long and passionate 13 year-old's kiss. I tasted the lipstick, long and happily. Her lips tasted better than any sweet I had ever eaten in my life. I lingered, moving my lips against her full sensual lips. My tongue was eager, but controlled, as it tentatively touched the inside of her lips, then found her tongue. Our tongues played and began a dance which strictly speaking, was in forbidden territory.

I felt her suck briefly on my tongue as I explored the warm moist cavern of her mouth. Of course it was all in the line of duty for a lesson. Every nerve ending in my body was alert and tingling. My dick was once more hard and jutting through the opening of my pajamas. The first bolt of lightning hit nearby, just as she decided to stop me.

"Oh, wow! You're going to be something, my Prince!" She beamed at me, her smile broad and her hands firm in pushing me to a safer distance.

"Was it O.K?" I wanted to know.

"It was VERY O.K. Did you feel the bolt of lightning?"

We laughed at that as I nodded my head with wonder.

"One more?" I urged.

"We mustn't overdo, Prince." she said, but since she didn't pull away, I initiated another spine tingling event. As my tongue slipped across and tasted her lower lip, I recalled Moji's advice and copped a feel. My hand landed over the beautifully shaped pear of her breast neatly cradled in the perfect cup of her brassiere. I didn't dare squeeze, but just left it there for the duration of the kiss which ended when she quietly guided my hand away and left it just below her breast. I fondled the band of her brassiere about an inch wide beneath the cup.

Taboo: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by Zamar: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Taboo [18+] by Twelvedemon12(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2021
grin
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
My hand landed over the beautifully shaped pear of her breast neatly cradled in the perfect cup of her brassiere. I didn't dare squeeze, but just left it there for the duration of the kiss which ended when she quietly guided my hand away and left it just below her breast. I fondled the band of her brassiere about an inch wide beneath the cup.

She really didn't' like lightning storms and I could see the hint of tension in her face. Another lightning flash lighted up the entire neighborhood and she pulled me close. The lights went out and she held me there tensely.

"Oh, no, no electricity!" She felt her way across the room and came back with a candle.

We sat huddled together in the candlelight, hoping the lights would come back

"Well, it's bedtime anyway. Mind sleeping in my room until the lightning stops?"

And so we went to bed in the big bed in my Momsie's room. She found one of my father's dress shirts for sleeping and we climbed into bed as the storm raged outside. Lightning flashes drove her into my arms trembling and fearful.

I noticed she had not removed her pantyhose and I could hear her legs rubbing together when she moved. I moved my legs closer and enjoyed the silky pantyhose against my legs. She was curled up like a spoon behind me, her arms around me. Her warm breath teased my neck. She put her hand on my stomach and I felt her fingers graze the wispy beginning of a patch of hair at my crotch.

"Today you are a man, Prince. How do you feel?" Her fingers actually grazed the base of my cock and I really did feel like a man. It was a perfect little caress, full of love and meaning.

"Great!" I snuggled my butt back against her, enjoying the thrill of touching a woman wrapped in taut and silky nylons. It was a thrill I would never forget, nor would I ever tire of feeling it.

The storm died down and my Momsie slept soundly. She had rolled over and faced away from me. I took the spoon position behind her and my erect dick prodded her silky round bottom. I couldn't decide where to put my hands. I tried putting them on the smooth curve of her hips and felt the rolled edge of her panty line arching down toward her pussy. I toyed with it, letting my fingers carefully handle her. I stopped and held my breath, thinking I had been caught.

"Tickles," she giggled.

She was soon back to sleep, though. I was too excited to think of sleeping and the warmth and silkiness of her body wherever we touched was so extremely thrilling. I had the thought that heaven must be terrific if it was better than this. I explored the mysteries of her brassiere straps along her shoulders and back. I was dying to unsnap the complicated snap and see what happened when her bra came away from those swaying breasts.

Dear Diary:

"Poor Prince. He tried out his newfound French kissing ability with Mercy. And Mercy slapped his face very hard and sent him packing. To be fair, I warned him that it would scare her. The younger girls in the neighborhood are kind of advanced for there age in the first place, but Mercy is only 13. Good grief, I hope she doesn't alarm her Momsie again and they send the police down here to arrest poor Prince. He was very contrite and very sweet about it, even though Deborah was here when he arrived and so he took a terrible amount of kidding.

But that isn't the worst of it. Unfortunately, Deborah and I got reminiscing about practice kissing when we were that age. That led to demonstrations and Prince may have sneaked down and caught us experimenting again. At our age, you would think we would be smarter than that, but, alas..."

And she was right. I did catch them. I could recall that day as if it were yesterday; the sun setting through the dormer window in Mercy's room; the books strewn on the bed where we had been studying together for two hours; the glimpse of panties under her skirt as she sat on the bed with one leg tucked under her and the other straight out I don't know how girls sit that way anyway, but it really kept me distracted; I remember that. The shadow between her legs varied with her position, but even if I had to imagine because the shadow darkened, those pretty blue panties beckoned like, well, like I don't know what...

"Show me your panties!" I whispered.

She put her finger to her lips and rolled her eyes toward the door. Then she giggled devilishly and went to the door to listen for her Momsie's movements. Then standing just inside the door, she raised her skirt to the top of her thighs and curtsied with a devilish grin, her eyes boring into mine.

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by Zamar: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Cool update
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
She put her finger to her lips and rolled her eyes toward the door. Then she giggled devilishly and went to the door to listen for her step Mom's movements. Then standing just inside the door, she raised her skirt to the top of her thighs and curtsied with a devilish grin, her eyes boring into mine.

"More!" I urged in a whisper once again.

She shook her head and motioned to me.

I stood and looked out the window, turned away from it and unzipped my jeans. My shorts showed white through the gaping fly. My cock pushed the white flag of my y-fronts through the gap.

She looked over her shoulder, down the hallway, and raised a little more skirt, showing the tiniest bit of panty. She nodded her head indicating I had to show more before she would.

I pulled my cock free and it jutted red and hard into the cool air.

At last, she raised the skirt all the wayup and my eyes devoured the pale blue panties, lace at the legs and the waist. The cloth was taut over the scant hair patch of her mound. It seemed split in the middle where it revealed the beginning trace of her slit.

Her eyes danced with a sort of serious look as they darted between my eyes and my raging cock. It was a thrilling step Mummy and we held our show-off positions for a minute or two. I could see that her face was flushed bright red and I was sure that mine was too. Slowly, she lowered the skirt until only her mound showed.

I groaned and begged with my eyes until she raised it one more time. She pretended extreme impatience with me, and then dropped the curtain on my dreams.

We resumed our places on the bed, me with a raging erection forcefully jammed into tight jeans, her with the elegant flouncing skirt of a reigning princess.

'Why don't we play chess, for awhile?" she asked.

"I should be going." I said half-heartedly.

"Afraid of getting beat?" she teased me, her smile beaming.

"OK, you're on."

The chess board was set up on a tiny table in her dainty room. As we sat down and she turned the board toward me to open, she whispered:

"step Mom bought them for me today. Aren't they pretty?"

Knowing she was talking about her panties to make me blush, I answered. "Yes. Very." in a quiet nod.

"Nylon, not cotton!" she said rather proudly. "Here, feel." Mercy grabbed my hand and pushed it under her skirt until my finger tips could feel the nylon and the elastic at her leg. I tried to move to her mound, but she pushed me away.

"If you lose a piece you have to kiss the winner? OK?" she challenged.

I nodded and moved a pawn.

Each time one of us lost a piece, we leaned across the table and exchanged a quick kiss in the middle.

We had exchanged kisses several times before I won one of her Knights. I thought it called for more than just a little kiss.

Again we leaned close. I could feel her breath. Our lips touched and I let my tongue slip out and make contact with her virginal lips.

I saw stars. I mean actual stars appeared before my eyes.

"What are you ... doing?" She demanded, her eyes wide with astonishment and consternation.

"Sorry... " I squirmed, rubbing my cheekbone where her blow had landed.

"That's ... gross!" she hissed.

I knew there was no way to discuss this with her step Mom downstairs ready to pounce and so I gathered up my books.

"Is everything all right up there? What was that noise?" her step Mom called from downstairs.

"No, we're alright. I just slammed my book. I have to be home early," I called, hoping to forestall her coming upstairs.

Luckily, I had my books pulled together before the formidable figure rounded into the room to make sure we were all right. I hurried past her with a "Good Night, Mrs. Balogun. Thanks for the cake."

"Good night, Prince, do come back." she murmured.

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Nice stuff.
Re: Taboo [18+] by FairCritic(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 5:17am On Dec 01, 2021
Luckily, I had my books pulled together before the formidable figure rounded into the room to make sure we were all right. I hurried past her with a "Good Night, Mrs. Balogun. Thanks for the cake."

"Good night, Prince, do come back." she murmured.

My face was still stinging when I got home and I gave it a good rub trying to even out any redness that might show. I hurried past Auntie Deborah's car in the driveway. That could be good or bad. Maybe they would be busy and not notice me coming in; or bad -- they could both be there to inspect me.

"What happened to your face?" Auntie Deborah said, a shocked look on her face.

My Momsie showed up from the kitchen and they both stood looking astonished at my face.

I pretended nothing happened of course.

"What? Nuthin, '" I mumbled, making a fuss with the stack of books.

"Honey, you're going to have a shiner, there. Here let me kiss it better." Deborah giggled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt the lipstick against the small knot on my cheek.

"Prince... ?" My Momsie now joined the examination. "Are you alright?"

She forced me into a chair so she could examine me properly. She wasn't going to be put off, I knew that.

"Oh, is it red?" I asked innocently, while trying to think.

"Is it red? I'm telling you it's red."

"Oh, we were playing chess."

"And..."

"Well ... Mercy got mad when I won and she slapped me."

They waited silently, not buying it.

"Well ... OK, but no big deal! I kissed her."

They started with medium-sized grins. Those perfect mouths, wide with pearly white teeth, two red lipsticked pairs of lips and those pretty brown eyes staring me down, it was more than I could take. I could feel the crooked grin breaking out on my face.

The pretty smiles of my Momsie and her sister broke into face-breaking, laughing grins and they tumbled into the chair on top of me. Both of them. Giggling and tickling my ribs as their soft and lovely bodies settled onto me. I was covered with kisses and hugs from my two very best friends.

"Oh, Prince, your first slap from a girl!"

"And we were here!"

"Oh my God. Did her Momsie find out?"

"I don't think so. I just came right home."

Prince just how did you kiss her?" my Momsie said suspiciously.

I didn't have to answer.

Prince, I told you that would scare Mercy!" There was pity in her voice.

Some of the younger girls taught him to French the other night, Deborah!"

"Ohhhh, Prince, you devil."

I let both hands drift upward until I was close to their breasts. I had found that that was one way to get them to get off my lap when I wanted them to. They got up and fell to reminiscing.

"Oh, god, Esther, remember when we used to practice with each other? I haven't had a French kiss from you in, what twenty years?"

"More than that! And you are talking out of school! Prince isn't interested in what we did."

'Wait. Yes I am. You mean you used to practice kissing?"

Momsie shrugged her shoulders and put it off as nothing, trying to shut her sister up.

"Even more, Prince!"

"More?" I really didn't know what the hell she was talking about.

"Oh, Deborah, come now." Momsie's face was scarlet, though, so I knew there was a story there.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by Saturn101: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Twelve30(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Go on please
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2021
"Oh, Deborah, come now." step Mom's face was scarlet, though, so I knew there was a story there.

"Did Mercy kiss back, Prince? I mean French style?"

"No. That's when she slapped me."

"Oh, ho!" They laughed again.

"Show me how you did it honey. Maybe you did something wrong." Deborah put her arms back around me and puckered up.

"Deborah!" step Mom protested.

Her lips were on mine before step Mom could intervene. I slipped my tongue out to taste Auntie Deborah's sweet lips and felt her tongue respond. The lightning struck again and my cock tingled.

She backed away with a little surprise on her face. She paused a step Mummy rolling her eyes at my step Mom.

"No, ... no ... I'd say the boy has it pretty good! Did you step on her foot?" Again they laughed and hugged at my expense.

"Come on Esther, give me one of yours. Maybe I've forgotten!" She wrapped her arms around step Mom and insisted on a kiss. I saw the two smears of lipstick meet and then saw both of them adjust their heads for the right angle. I glimpsed two pink tongues touching and then handling each other for a long step Mummy. They were a little breathless as the moist looking lips parted.

"No, I think he does it right. I guess she is just a year away from it," my Aunt concluded.

"Your aunt is ... CRAZY!" step Mom laughed, and we followed step Mom into the kitchen where they had been playing a game of Hearts.

"Put some ice on it, Prince, or it might be a bruise that will be hard to explain tomorrow at school. And, by the way, look at the time. You won't want to get up in the morning."

I kissed them both goodnight without the tongue, and headed upstairs. Over my shoulder, I heard them continue reminiscing.

"We were so lucky to have each other, you know that?" I heard Deborah saying. "I mean really lucky."

"Yeah, everything was pretty scary when you are that age..." my step Mom replied.

I fell asleep trying to rub away the pain from Mercy's solid right hand.

"I don't know why I like that girl" I muttered. And then the vision of Mercy's pretty blue panties stretched neatly over her secret virginal little mound lulled me to sleep with a warm sense of well being in my mind. I remember thinking how soft it looked and wondering if I was ever, ever, going to be allowed to touch it.

It was 2AM when I woke. I went down the hall to the toilet and noticed that step Mom's room was vacant and so was the guest room. The lights seemed off downstairs so I was curious. I closed the door to the toilet quietly and relieved myself. I examined the red splotch on my cheek and decided more ice would be a good idea.

I heard voices from the basement game room. A chance to eavesdrop on the family reminiscences, I thought. Quietly, I crept down the stairs and lay on the floor overlooking the game room. I could just see the bright red couch where they sat drinking their wine.

"Don't be silly, Deborah. We can't do that!" my step Mom's voice trailed off, as if not completely convinced of what we had just said. I could read the tone in her voice and it showed uncertainty.

"I don't see ... exactly why not ... why would it be wrong? It's loving ... just like when you were 15 and I was 14."

"Prince is right upstairs..."

"He won't wake up. We're all the way downstairs..."

I couldn't figure out what they were talking about.

"I know you aren't letting any of your dates into your panties, sweetie. You need to have some outlet ... don't you think? Let me just ... show you?"

Auntie Deborah got up on her knees on the couch facing my step Mom and leaned over to kiss her lips. They exchanged a long kiss just as they had earlier. I watched as Deborah turned her body and sat down with her knees up against the back of the couch.

Her hands slipped down along step Mom's shoulders and then, shock of shocks, onto her breasts. The kiss continued and I watched as my step Mom's hands joined her sister's hands covering her breasts.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nice update
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Cool.
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2021
Nice update
Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
more
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
They exchanged a long kiss just as they had earlier. I watched as Deborah turned her body and sat down with her knees up against the back of the couch. Her hands slipped down along step Mom's shoulders and then, shock of shocks, onto her breasts. The kiss continued and I watched as my step Mom's hands joined her sister's hands covering her breasts.

Diary: "I've always known there was a sensual element to being a step Mom. I well recall the sheer and utter pleasure I felt when Prince was nursing. It was nearly as good as a very good orgasm, and it lasted longer... It's true and no one can deny it, I'm sure. Then throughout the relationship between step Mom and son there are fleeting moments of delightful closeness that thrills both (I think) down to their toes. The child feels a need to deny it publicly as he goes into adolescence, but both parties know that it is still there and both secretly enjoy it while protecting the other's public denials.

I have known this pleasure of warm closeness so many times. A secret held close to the heart. And each memory of those isolated fleeting moments can be brought forward in the mind for a tremendous regenerative rush. It is so lovely.

Prince has taken an interest in his father's old hobby and is using the photographic darkroom under the stairs in the basement. In fact we had just such a warm step Mummy as I taught him what little I remember from my darkroom days. It is a sensual, not sexual thing. The closeness... I guess that's it. We are enjoying it together, I'm sure of it. I try to be careful not to encourage it excessively, but it is, in fact tempting. He has such pleasure when there is a chance to look down my blouse, for example. It is the rapture that makes me not object or pull back. I just enjoy him looking at my breasts and radiating pleasure and appreciation. My nipples get hard and I even lubricate a little. I think there is nothing wrong in our harmless pleasures. And Prince seems to be quite open in his friendships with girls, so maybe it is a good thing...

And, by the way, for the first time, my bedtime fantasy was not about my husband but rather... my son. Danger, Esther, danger!"

My mind drifted back as if it were yesterday.

I had cleaned up the old dark room and bought fresh chemicals. I had some old negatives of Dad's that were filed away neatly on a shelf in the enclosure. step Mom had asked what I was printing and I asked for her help getting familiar with the equipment. It was a pretty tiny space really, but all the equipment was close to hand and so it was pretty neat. With two of us in there, we were constantly bumping and sliding past each other.

She taught me some tricks about the enlargement. Some of it is tedious work and so there is a little tension already in the air. The red safe light put us in an eerie gloom.

"Oops, sorry. Little bit of a tight space in here," I said as I moved around her. My cock moved as I squeezed past and pressed it snugly against her soft round bottom. I paused just a step Mummy, savoring the sensation.

"We'll have to expand the darkroom one of these days." she said softly.

"No, I think it's OK like this."

"I guess it is kind of cozy." she giggled.

She stood behind me and guided my hands dodging over the image. Her breasts were soft against my back and my cock was feeling strangled where I had pushed it down my pants leg. I brazenly leaned back a little, enjoying more of the pleasure of her body against mine.

"Oh, dear, I'm feeling hot... erh, warm."

We parted and I didn't know what to say.

"Look, I'm sweating." She pulled the blouse away from her breasts and blew on the perspiration between opulent mounds. Her skin glowed under the red lights and the valley of her breasts was dark and secret. I nodded, my eyes never leaving the slopes of her lovely breasts.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Continue
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2021
"Look, I'm sweating." She pulled the blouse away from her breasts and blew on the perspiration between opulent mounds. Her skin glowed under the red lights and the valley of her breasts was dark and secret. I nodded, my eyes never leaving the slopes of her lovely breasts.

There was some sort of magnetic forces between us. I could smell her perfume. Almost sense the warmth of her body. I could imagine the scent wafting up from between her breasts like a deep fragrant blossom. My view down her blouse front was of luscious soft melons and a hint of very feminine brassiere holding them up for my pleasure. It made words catch in my throat and my breath come rapidly in jagged breaths. I could feel my chest heaving with excitement. The air was heavy with our body warmth and some kind of wildly delicious sensuality that seemed to hang around us. I felt that all the air I was breathing had first been warmed between her breasts.

We changed places again and I felt her hand barely brush my bold cock. A shudder went through me.

Time in the darkroom, I concluded, was far better when she joined me for a session.

One day as I was cleaning up and putting things away, I found a treasure. At the back of the top shelf there was a box with the Kodak paper label. Curious, I pulled it down and turned off the white light in case it was light sensitive. Under the ruby light overhead, I found the box to be full of photographs. And not just any photographs. My heart raced to realize that my Dad had kept photos of step Mom here in this secret stash.

On top there was a large photo of her in a dressing gown I recognized, only I had never before seen it wide open. I could just see one nipple where the gown draped over it and the sheer beauty of the underside of her breast disappearing into the shadows. I was thunderstruck.

I locked the door. And then I began looking through a wonderland of photographs of my step Mom. There were photos of her in blue jeans painting a room with a big smile. Then one with her blouse open and a white bra plump with her breasts. And a little further on, with no blouse at all, just that pretty bra and a paint brush touching the trim. In yet another, she was removing her bra and teasing the camera.

With it. I recognized the style from old magazine ads as a Maidenform, one of those lacy jobs that boosted the breasts out in aggressive points Now there were a number with step Mom painting braless. Her breasts had a life of their own.

Firm, upright, the nipples crisp brown circles with nubile nipples sloping just slightly to each side and slightly downward in the natural delicious and tempting sway of perfect breasts. My erection was a sensation and I squeezed it as I continued through the tempting photos.

They were all happy pictures.

There were even photos of her when she was pregnant. In one of the pregnant ones she was wearing only panties, stretched out of shape by her big stomach. Her hands cradled her stomach and her smile was a little timid, but her eyes twinkled. Her nipples looked stretched out of shape too, as pregnant women do. Again I was drawn to her beautiful breasts, now laden with milk, I guessed. They looked heavy and full and delicious. I couldn't get enough of them. The areoles were now larger, but still brown and ripe looking. My mouth watered just staring at the distended nipples. They look like they yearned for me to suck on them.

She was kneeling on the bed, turned three quarters toward the camera. The white panties were tight for her big stomach but still looked neat and exciting.

I could see a triangle of hair secreted down under her tummy and between her legs. The faint trace of it through the panties excited me even more. I longed to touch it and feel the soft pillowing of curls I imagined were there.

My cock was once again hard as a rock looking at the photos in the dim light. She looked as good as any of the models I had stolen a glimpse of on news stands.

Diary: "Oh dear, I thought David had thrown our pictures away before he died. But Prince found some of them along with one of David's sex magazines. After Prince left for school this morning, I went in to straighten his room.

A disaster, as normal. I noticed something sticking out from the mattress and found a sex magazine. I know that is normal and to be expected. Looking through it, though, three photos fell out in my lap.

ME!

David left them around someplace and obviously Prince found them. There was also a pair of my panties. I felt a rush of emotions. One emotion was the thought of Prince masturbating while looking at pictures of me.

Sorry, I have to admit the thought excited me. I lay down for a few minutes on his pillow, smelling his scent and thinking about how to handle it. I don't want to make him feel guilty or repress his natural sexual development ... or his sexual pleasures.

But ... I think I have to find any other photos ... not appropriate for a son, I guess. But how to avoid him being embarrassed is a problem."

I thought back to that time.

For several days I quietly sneaked down to the darkroom to spend a few minutes going through the stash of photos. They were all black and white and each was a treasure for my voyeuristic adolescent crush on my step Mom. There were photos of her bare breasts swinging beneath her body as she leaned far over in an exercise position.

There were others in sex positions, some with my father, and so he must have had a self timer on the camera. Most were wonderful lingerie photos of step Mom in various states of UnCloth. I was in rapture, drinking in her sexy and sensual beauty.

One day, I had the afternoon off from school.

I brought the box of photos upstairs to step Mom's room and began matching the photos with the clothes to see which of them still remained in her drawers and closets. I don't know why it was a thrill, but I can just tell you that it was. To spend a day searching through hanger loads of silky things and see what she actually looked like wearing them set my mind spinning with excitement.

I found the gown which was featured in several photos. It was see-through fabric, but two layers and so the sight of her naked body must have been very sensual. In the photos, it was draped down off her shoulders so that her breasts were offered as delightful and delicious morsels of femininity.

Even though she was still, it was impossible to look at the photos without seeing them sway slightly in their full loveliness. The gown smelled of her and her perfume and I spread it on the bed and displayed the "gown pictures" on it.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by aprilwise(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Step mom and son story is trilling

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
I found the gown which was featured in several photos. It was see-through fabric, but two layers and so the sight of her naked body must have been very sensual. In the photos, it was draped down off her shoulders so that her breasts were offered as delightful and delicious morsels of femininity. Even though she was still, it was impossible to look at the photos without seeing them sway slightly in their full loveliness. The gown smelled of her and her perfume and I spread it on the bed and displayed the "gown pictures" on it.

A longer search found the strange bra that must have been a bit of a joke from the expression on her face. It had holes where the nipples shot through the fabric bare and frisky. The cups were big and still she filled them to overflowing. The matching garter belt was firm looking and had at least six suspenders dangling down to grasp the black stocking bands which spanned her thighs and looked taut and sexy. She wore black panties with red ribbon at the waist and legs and lace all around. In one of the bra cups, I propped a photo of her bending over and looking through her legs at the camera.

One photo featured panties made of see-through material with a floral pattern. Through the pattern, the shadowed crease of her opulent bottom smiled invitingly. And another photo from the front let curly dark hair peak through a lace panel which ran from the waist down to the crotch.

Another favorite was a gleaming pair of white panties, very high quality. The waistband was all there was on the sides, and the band had gathered material over the elastic which gave a very feminine, very sensual look to the panty and to my Momsie's hip. The back panel was full, intended to cup and cover her entire bottom and it beautified her at the same time. The front was a triangle which draped and gathered down to where it tucked between her legs. It looked sweet and chaste while at the same time exuding sensuality. She was gorgeous in her only garment in the photo. Just gleaming, fresh, clean white bikini panties and strappy white high heel shoes. I found the panties buried deep in her drawer, seemingly hardly ever worn. They were pretty enough to have been part of a bride's outfit, and maybe it was.

In the back of the closet, I found a box crammed full of real stockings, the type that can only be held up by a garter belt. In it I found the pair which matched a photo of her legs posed nicely and showing panties, garter belt and long stockings with the brand label of Givenchy in large white script looking sexy against the dark band stocking top.

By the time I had enjoyed my treasure hunt and tried valiantly to put everything back so as not to be detected, it was late afternoon.

I put all the pictures back in the box except for the three favorites which I stuffed into the magazine and kept hidden under my mattress.

That must have been the day I hurriedly stuffed the book under the mattress and left it showing. When I cam home the next day, I went to my room to look at the pictures before Momsie came home. My heart nearly stopped when I slipped a hand under the mattress to find it empty. But then I saw something sticking out from under my pillow. There was the magazine. I rifled it to find the photos gone.

Then I noticed the panties, washed and fresh, along with what I recognized as my Momsie's note card. My face was flushed with embarrassment and my heart was like a lead weight knowing I had been caught. I pressed the panties to my face and found that they had also been perfumed.

The Card: "Dear Prince, You are so sweet! It is so nice to think you like my pictures. We should chat about them. OK? Love, Momsie"

I was still tense with the thought of having to face the music, but what a thoughtful note it was. I paced the house unable to settle down to anything, waiting for her to come home from the office. As it turned out she worked late and didn't get there until about 7 O'clock.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered immediately.

She smiled broadly and we hugged. Her kiss on my cheek was a help, but I was still nervous and flustered.

"Oh, Prince, I'm sorry those pictures were still around. But ... how could you not look at them? It's OK. But, you probably understand they were just for your father and me ... understand? So, I needed to have them back ... you understand?"

Now I had a dilemma, whether to admit there were more or not.

We had dinner and she was very chatty and talkative. "Well ... now the questions ... do you think I look OK?" She giggled a little.

I took a deep breath and replied.

"Beautiful!"

"Thank you, honey. Do you have any questions about them? I mean, it isn't unusual for married couples to have a few photos. I mean it is sort of fun ... and exciting. Your father was an amateur photographer, after all. It was natural to want those ... I guess. And I enjoyed them, too, posing, knowing he liked the way I looked. Understand? A little bit, anyway? Well someday it will be clearer. After you are married."

"There are some more, Momsie. I'll get them for you later."

Her smile disappeared and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, dear." she looked down into her lap a moment. "Where?'

"In the darkroom."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palingenesis / "365": A Novelette / Love & Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.