Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Taboo [18+] - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Taboo [18+] (40125 Views)

The Taboo (an exciting Romance Story) / The Taboo / Taboo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472

Even today, at age 50, enough, I am sitting with a partial erection thinking of it.

Here I sit, the page of my step Mom's diary open and two drawers of her lacy panties and bras rumpled and spilling over the edges of her dresser. The perfect perfume she used hangs in the air and takes me back to those confusing, but wonderful days.

The night of the bicycle ride sprang back into focus. The ride had been rife with secret pleasures. I was stimulated by the sights, sounds, and scents of my dear step Mom's beautiful body as we rode and then laid on the grassy bank of the Chicopee River. My balls ached with the unrequited need that looking into her blouse at those silky smooth breasts and the curve of her bottom poised over the bike seat.

I heard the shower in her bathroom and lay back on my bed, thinking dreamily of how it had been in the secret little clearing in the woods. I was naked, ready for my own shower. I reached the soft sensuous panties under my pillow. My cock sprang full and hard into my hand. The vision of step Mom sitting up and taking off her bra was like a movie playing over and over on the inside of my closed eyelids. At that step Mummy, I wanted her more than I had ever wanted anything. I tried to imagine her vagina rather than my own hand surrounding the steel-like shaft of my cock. I could see her breasts swaying. I tried to imagine what her pussy would be like. My hand slowly tried to soothe my aching cock. The "lover's balls" ache was enough that I wasn't sure that cumming would be pleasure or pain, but I continued.

In the background, I still heard the shower running so I had plenty of time to enjoy this. I ran my palm over the moist end of my dick, tasted it with the tip of my tongue and then moistened it further with my tongue before continuing stroking. Relief came quickly. After only a few strokes, the stream of sperm shot wildly upward and arced down on my chest, the second hit my stomach after a somewhat lower arc and the third was simply a gushing white creamy fountain flowing over my hand and down my shaft into the hair around my balls.

I must have opened my eyes slowly, my head turning toward the door. There was my step Mom, mouth and eyes open wide with surprise. I stopped stroking.

Taboo:

3 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by Saturn101: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2022
I must have opened my eyes slowly, my head turning toward the door. There was my step Mom, mouth and eyes open wide with surprise. I stopped stroking.

"Don't stop! I'm so sorry! Please ... don't..." she ducked away from the door and hurried away. Leaving me with a vision of her in her bathrobe loosely tied over heaving breasts. The shock stopped me in my tracks, but then I continued. I don't know whether I was pleased that she saw me or the thought of doing it while she was aware of it was exciting, but my cock was soon harder than ever. I stared at the ceiling and felt all the tension leave my exhausted body.

I stood in the shower letting the steaming water blast my body. My eyes were closed and the water was turning me bright red. I was not sure how it would be when I came out and our eyes met. It was the first time I think that I was actually caught while jacking off. Since we had discussed it and it had happened by accident when our bodies were in contact the past couple years, it wasn't something that was a revelation to her. I was sure that she would not make it embarrassing in any way, but still, when you are caught, it kind of sticks in your throat.

I put on my undershorts and a tee shirt and walked toward my room but found step Mom walking toward me in the hall still in her bathrobe. Her arms were out toward me. She hurried to me and pressed herself close, hugging me fiercely. Against my shirt, she said over and over:

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I should have knocked! Please forgive me!"

I reassured her that it was nothing, if you can imagine that. We stood in the hall rocking in each other's arms. I knew she was naked under the robe and my erection returned immediately.

She leaned her head back to look at me, her eyes bright, perhaps with tears.

"But, it was beautiful, Prince. Is it okay if I am glad I didn't knock?"

I was aware that she felt my erection against her stomach, but she didn't move away right away, just stood looking up at me and smiling. She put her head back against my chest and squeezed one more time and then separated.

"I had better get something on and fix supper, hadn't I? What do you feel like?"

I counted to ten or so and then, biting my lip for courage, stepped to her door and barged in just in time to see her in her pretty pink bikini panties and her bra half on with her arms behind her back doing the snap.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you'd be..."

She smiled such an engaging smile that my heart melted all over. It was a knowing and good-natured forgiving smile of a step Mom. Just as if she had caught me stealing a cookie after being told they were for company.

"I needed... " I couldn't really think of a reason for my bursting into her room. "step Mom, I just wanted to see you like this." I confessed.

She continued dressing, leaning toward me as her breasts comfortably nestled in the lacy cups of her bra. She continued looking me in the eye as she adjusted the panties comfortably, running her hand down the leg in the back to make sure that the skimpy panty covered her round cheeks. Impishly, she turned in a pirouette for me.

"And, so you have! Do I pass inspection?" She giggled and reached for a skirt and and pulled it up. Her breasts lifted as she struggled to button the waist. She pulled on a tank top.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cool.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Her breasts lifted as she struggled to button the waist. She pulled on a tank top.

"Yes, you do. You look cute."

"We had a good Hanging-out Saturday, didn't we, Prince? I enjoyed the whole day." She slipped her arm around my waist and led me down the stairs.

I think that my open confession of wanting to watch her put on her underwear changed something in our relationship. It made it even better. Maybe it made me open up a little more. I don't know what it signaled in her mind, but she just glowed the rest of the day and evening.

Late that night, I awoke and lay staring into the darkness. The house was silent. Or was it? I held my breath and heard it again. Soft little moans. Tiny, tiny bed sounds. I swung my legs quietly to the floor and slowly stood up, trying to make no sound leaving the bed. I crept down the hall. step Mom's door was half open. There was no moon that night and so no light betrayed me as I held my breath and listened before the open door.

step Mom was masturbating. I crouched and listened. I strained to find some light in the darkness. I could just see the shadow of her form on the bed now. I could see a little movement and hear the sound of her heavy breathing and from time to time, a little moan escaped her. I couldn't believe my good fortune. My cock was once again jutting hard and straight into my hand. I had the nerve to move into the room, one silent step at a time. She was on her back, her hand between her legs, legs spread. The other hand was on her breast.

I could hear a moist squishing sound, rhythmic, molten in tone. Something creamy and heavy, firmly stirred.

"Ohhh..." she sighed. I could just see the pleasure filled swiveling of her pelvis, moving to the urgent digging of her hand in the dark between her thighs.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." Rhythmic, like the sound of my hand on my cock when I jerked off, only different. More feminine. The sound was so softly feminine and yet no less urgent than my own sounds.

I heard her free arm flail against the sheet, back and forth as in a snow angel in winter. It was that kind of flailing against the sheet. I was very tense. I could sense the tension in her body ... ready to release.

A louder moan.

Then a whimper of pleasure.

Her breath short now.

The hand between her legs moving rapidly.

Sounds from her lips short now, short almost like little hiccups.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by Zamar: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Carry on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
ThrillPlus:
Carry on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
next
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2022
The hand between her legs moving rapidly.

Sounds from her lips short now, short almost like little hiccups.

Faster.

Faster.and then the bed shook with her orgasm and she fell quiet. Her breathing was deep and ragged but slowed into peace.

I had actually been here to hear my step Mom orgasm. I remained quiet, crouched just inside the door. Spent with emotion. I thought it was beautiful.

Beautiful but lonely.

Very quietly, I crept back to my room and pretended to be up to go to the bathroom. I left the bathroom door slightly ajar and the sound of my stream was loud in the house.

I snapped off the light and paused, listened. Silence. Taking a deep breath, I walked down, not creeping now, to my step Mom's room. I could see the alarm clock's red glare announcing that it was 3:24AM as I walked in quietly.

"step Mom?" I said softly.

"Yes, honey, what's wrong" she said sleepily.

"Forgot to kiss you goodnight."

I leaned over the bed and her arms opened and pulled me down beside her. Only a sheet covered her and I nestled against her.

"Oh, thank you sweetheart, that's what I've been missing, then." she giggled sweetly against my ear."

We lay against each other for awhile, hugging and kissing our love.

"Mmmmm, you don't know how I needed that, just now." she murmured as she nuzzled my neck with her lips.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by Saturn101: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Nice work
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
"Mmmmm, you don't know how I needed that, just now." she murmured as she nuzzled my neck with her lips.

I felt wonderful. I felt the glow of having found just the right gift to give someone you love. I was astonished at having thought of it.

I even told myself it was not a selfish act that I really did it out of love. I suppose it was at least partially true. Besides, you have to take credit when you can.

I now know that I was in fact giving her that loving post-coital cuddling that women voice as the most important part of sex. Anyway, it had been some kind of Hanging-out Saturday, I can tell you! I went back to bed and slept a sound sleep until breakfast smells brought me back to life.

step Mom came in and sat on my bed. She touched my shoulder.

"Your breakfast is ready."

I opened my eyes and looked searchingly into hers. Was it okay? She smiled and stretched, arms over her head, her blouse gaping and showing one breast-filled cup of a light blue bra.

"I had a wonderful night!" she said, "how was yours?"

"Nice. Very nice." I said as I sat up.

It was clear to me that the something that had changed was that we weren't hiding our intimate fleeting moments as much any more. It was okay if we each happened upon the other masturbating for example. It was natural, and now it was natural enough we didn't necessarily have to hide fleeting moments of solitary pleasure. If the sounds of her masturbation loosed an urgent need in me, that would be fine and vice-versa. I shivered at the sexy thought of my step Mom hearing me jacking off and pretending her fingers were my cock. Is that possible?

We each knew that we both did it, now our intimacy would include it. Doors sometimes left open, sometimes not; it was not of consequence either way. We weren't a married couple with the right to Bleep together, at least not yet, I added in my mind, but we could share some additional easy liberties.

Sunday usually was a day that could bring up the question of whether or not any sexual questions had come to my mind. This was one of those days.

She sipped her coffee and looked at me though the steam of her favorite brew.

"Any questions about ... anything, Prince? I know you hate me to ask, but ... I'm still always ... always happy to answer anything that might ... might bother you ... anything?"

"Well, step Mom, yessss. Maybe so. But it would be easier ... to ask in the darkroom." Somehow, the darkroom, while laboring over developing prints, was an easier place for intimate questions.

There, bathed in the dark, a ruby light casting eerie shadows and the physical closeness made a safe place to ask the most intimate questions. I don't know why, but that's the way it was.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Interesting update.

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by Saturn101: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Next...
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Next...
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 2:03am On Feb 24, 2023
BigBasher:
Next...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / DIRTY GAME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.