Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated (4270 Views)

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? / Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by debbydams(f): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Moz22:
I had my breakfast yesterday.. I'm a guy
I don't understand
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by Kandeed: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kudducini:

True bro, if you eventually get a foreign girl with good attitude stick to her.

And if you have any extra one just dash me

Actually it's very easy to catch the attention of foreign girls and lotta mistakes guys do is, they tend to act desperate thus they become a turn off for these folks. lotta guys would start saying their biography bfr they are even asked. what you gotta know is they don't care bout you cuz of ur color so inorder to get their attention, you must be somewhat intelligent. lastly you don't start up a conversation with Hi or hello, hey thereabout....lot of them will just read n ignore, put them in a position where they have no choice but to reply you with just sending a simple text. oga kpata pata of the last is, be very caring and it should be from the heart expecting nothing or financial favor

1 Like

Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by jericco1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Queenserah26:
I've worn that shoe before sis, I know how much it hurts.

The shoe no be your size
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by Rickmann: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Morningblues:
So I’ve been chatting with this guy, and I finally decided to hookup with him, The hookup was just about (sex) and not relationship, Nd we both consented to it.. so I visited this guy and we spend some good Quality Time together. We had sex just once, Nd I spent 4days together. During that four day we only had sex the first day I came, After that we didn’t do Anything again, he took care of me to be honest, gave me money, bought me gift and so... Guys ever since I left his place, I haven’t being myself, Always Thinking about those moment we spend together and everything, I can’t take him of my mind, I’ve tried to, but it not working. I think I’m developing feelings for him, which I don’t want to. I don’t want to be in Any relationship for now, because of my encounter with my Ex. What should I do guys, should I tell him I have feelings for him, i don’t want to look cheap.. I’m confused embarassed embarassed, I actually want to stop thinking about him but I just can’t... I actually wanted to have fun and moved on. But then I developed feelings which I was avoiding. Please help guys...ur girl is devastated. Relationship gurus should help please. I’m loosing it. Is this love lust or stupidity

I picked a few key lines from your story..

1. A guy had sex with you on the first day of ur meeting and still had you around for another 4 days without touching you even when it was meant to be just hookup.

2. He took care of you.

3. He bought you gifts

The truth is, only 1 in 50 guys will show such gestures especially towards a hook up girl.. In my opinion, I think he may be attracted to you in a way and their is absolute nothing wrong in feeling the way u feel about him too. I ll advice you keep in touch with him and let things happen naturally between you two..there will be vital signs if you are sensitive enough. Don't be scared of anything. You have as much right as every other girl to be showered with love and care, but only time will tell.
You never know, girl.
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by Kudducini(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

Actually it's very easy to catch the attention of foreign girls and lotta mistakes guys do is, they tend to act desperate thus they become a turn off for these folks. lotta guys would start saying their biography bfr they are even asked. what you gotta know is they don't care bout you cuz of ur color so inorder to get their attention, you must be somewhat intelligent. lastly you don't start up a conversation with Hi or hello, hey thereabout....lot of them will just read n ignore, put them in a position where they have no choice but to reply you with just sending a simple text. oga kpata pata of the last is, be very caring and it should be from the heart expecting nothing or financial favor

I'll give it a try sha,

there is this British man I've been chatting with since 2018 I never knew the whites still believe there are good Nigerian, he told me many things about his life and family. It was fun but we've not been talking as usual since he retired.

Maybe because I didn't ask him for anything as you stated up there is the same reason we're still talking.
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by Oturatetuala(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Stupidity of the highest order
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
The first thing you should ask your self if he feels the same way, if he loves you n want to keep a relationship with you. You are a lady and should not force yourself or love on any man, cos tomorrow you may come here again to tell us another tales.
How did you guys start before the hook up, why were You invited in the first place? Dont You think You may have appear lose n easy by over staying extra days at his place just for the first visit?
You only went for sexual feeling n happens to fell in love..dats lust. Perhaps you were thrilled by the way he b*ng you n the gifts he bought. Believe true love n growing relationships are beyond such.

control your emotions for now n wait for him to make any move for now.

Thanks
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by Kandeed: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kudducini:

I'll give it a try sha,

there is this British man I've been chatting with since 2018 I never knew the whites still believe there are good Nigerian, he told me many things about his life and family. It was fun but we've not been talking as usual since he retired.

Maybe because I didn't ask him for anything as you stated up there is the same reason we're still talking.

exactly that's just why. you know when you ask them for money they feel ur just lazy to work, they really can't relate how tough things are in Nigeria they don't know.

Even the ones I got I try to get their attention as much as I can. the one I'm with I got her full commitment when I sent her flower. something that simple made her cherish me
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by Kudducini(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

exactly that's just why. you know when you ask them for money they feel ur just lazy to work, they really can't relate how tough things are in Nigeria they don't know.

Even the ones I got I try to get their attention as much as I can. the one I'm with I got her full commitment when I sent her flower. something that simple made her cherish me

Lucky you, this british man has been to Nigeria and he knows a bit about the situation in this country sometimes I get surprised when he tells me things about Nigeria I don't even know about.

Maybe I should switch to the girls.
Thanks for your time
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by LordofNaija: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kudducini:

Lucky you, this british man has been to Nigeria and he knows a bit about the situation in this country sometimes I get surprised when he tells me things about Nigeria I don't even know about.

Maybe I should switch to the girls.
Thanks for your time
Abeg Where una dey meet all these people
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by Kudducini(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
LordofNaija:
Abeg Where una dey meet all these people

One thing leads to another
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by November24(f): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
badaru911:
After having sex with him.. And you are saying you don't want to look cheap undecided undecided... You are very cheap already.... So remove those words outta your mind that you don't want to look cheap...

Their pusccy is useless. So they don't mind.
Perverted generation

1 Like

Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by Moz22: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
debbydams:
I don't understand
nevermind
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by LordofNaija: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kudducini:

One thing leads to another
You no go update me now
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:
Love ??
You got a correct dose of penistamol and you are already claiming love..u are just experiencing symptoms of withdrawal...it will pass..just get busy..

hahahahaha grin
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by ruffkenny: 1:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Been treated differently by this guy compared to what u have been used to from Ur ex made u catch those feelings,it is not lust or infatuation cos if u were after his dick,u already got it except u are after his care and the money,but I would still ignore this part and encourage u to try to build friendship with this guy by communicating with him daily,given him the green light that would make him finally ask u out,don't ask him out yourself cos of Ur self respect but put him in the position where he would ask u out,cos it is the love of a woman that holds every relationship and since u have who u like don't listen to those saying u shouldn't go for it,babe shoot Ur shot,at the end is gonna be u and about ur own happiness, would u rather prefer to settle for someone later whom u have no feelings for?u might be surprised he feels the same way and to be honest with u,guys like us who got a chance of been with a girl whom they see as olosho would Bleep her like 2 to 3 times a day within those four days but according to u this guy did it with u once, Ain't u curious?
Maybe he likes u as much as u like him,so don't ignore those feelings..

1 Like

Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Morningblues:
So I’ve been chatting with this guy, and I finally decided to hookup with him, The hookup was just about (sex) and not relationship, Nd we both consented to it.. so I visited this guy and we spend some good Quality Time together. We had sex just once, Nd I spent 4days together. During that four day we only had sex the first day I came, After that we didn’t do Anything again, he took care of me to be honest, gave me money, bought me gift and so... Guys ever since I left his place, I haven’t being myself, Always Thinking about those moment we spend together and everything, I can’t take him of my mind, I’ve tried to, but it not working. I think I’m developing feelings for him, which I don’t want to. I don’t want to be in Any relationship for now, because of my encounter with my Ex. What should I do guys, should I tell him I have feelings for him, i don’t want to look cheap.. I’m confused embarassed embarassed, I actually want to stop thinking about him but I just can’t... I actually wanted to have fun and moved on. But then I developed feelings which I was avoiding. Please help guys...ur girl is devastated. Relationship gurus should help please. I’m loosing it. Is this love lust or stupidity
I ll leave you with these two popular sayings:

We find love in strange places
Don't use your husband as a boyfriend and vice versa
Re: Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated by Moz22: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2021
Queenserah26:
Be strong please. It may be hard but you'll better soon.

I wish to have a conversation with you.. if u don't mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breast Challenge: Two Best Friends Go Naked On Street To See Who Has The Heavy B / Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It / I Have A Crush On Kiddablingzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.