Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. (52062 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by AfroBeatDiary: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
The 60k na acceptance fee nah.

2 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by clow(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:
No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?

Then you tell her "NO" today.

Case closed.
Everyone moves on.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by luluman: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:
No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?
Just say bye bye tomorrow.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Snoolv360(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Maybe she said yes because of the 60k. Tell her you don't have and see if she will stay or Japa
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Lungs: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
VTJN:
you don't generalise in situations

There are much more better girls out there, likewise there are bad ones

Same applies to guys too.
okay broz we don hear, u go soon fall Chidinma trap
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by ignis: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Give her the money.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by captain247: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jackboyy:
Wahala for who dey date broke woman o. As girls dey find rich men, na so una suppose dey find rich women too.

No mind men like this o, wen dem meet babe wey get money and no dey demand from dem, dem go say she no dey submissive, she no get respect tag her all manner of names. Babe wey get mind to collect from men make dem collect cos men always dey break the heart of those wey get money and love them claiming na the one wey dem dey spend on dem luv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Gambit23: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

So u are planning to marry olosho ??
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by linconby: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Run for your life, she is a liability. By the does she have parents at all
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
aprilwise:
The 60k is relationship sign on fee.

Hahahhahhahaha bad guy.

No mind op, he must had toasted that girl using money
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Awoo88: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
If see nothing wrong in giving a girl you met yesterday 60k today for clothes, you are a simp

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Lungs: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
temitope27:
oga I no understand ur English
I tire ooo, no min am , na diz kind grammar fish brain people go hear finish begin dey through billing
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sugardick:
that usifo na mumu man na, na hin know as e take die. na who looseguard olosho go take catch cruise
My manchi, no go think say na by wiseness or being street smart oooh...
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

Use the 60k and bail out some students in any of the federal tertiary institutions in the country; they will remain grateful to you forever.

3 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dagrin in spiritual grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by VTJN(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lungs:
okay broz we don hear, u go soon fall Chidinma trap
grin grin grin
hmmmm na only Chidinma dey kill guys ba

The guy wey kill that girl wey dey find work 4 Calabar nko?

No be all guys good
No be all girls bad
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Lungs: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gambit23:

So u are planning to marry olosho ??
e shoke u abi ? grin
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Encyclopedia1: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Run for ur life
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sugardick:
Wahala for who dey toast girl... olosho ti take over, enter Codedruns
Hahaha
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sugardick:
How I toast now

Hi babe...
I'm good...
Do you do Hookup?...
No...
Bye(deletes number)

Yes...
How much short time 2 rounds?...

No time to check time... and No carry olosho overnight e get why... do your short 2 rounds and dey well
Hqhahhsha bad boy you have teach me ,
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Wurdbank: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Well that's women for you!!
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by shileowo: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
person wey put goat for cage na him go feed am now. she go still collect atm card and pin. grin relationship na business, if she worth 60k give her if not, breakup no wahala.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by rashmanny(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
You gain admission, you no wan pay acceptance.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by poweredcom(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nigerian girls are one set of disgusting creatures ...about 70 percent of them don't have any value to a struggling young man

Just don't approach Dem for relation ship ..let Dem be the one chasing you always and take Dem do yeye ..don't even give Dem money that you can't afford to loose..

How can a gal bill someone 60k just a day after they agree to be dating is that gal sensible ...

Of I were the guy I will call her and we will seat in a public bar and I will embarass her loudly and everybody in d bar will notice us...it will teach her a lesson

Na so one smallie wey I show love buy watch say because she don de worry my life online ...come de bill.me say she wan wrote exam say her..Oney never complete make I help her I told her ..to ask her family's for dat ..help not.me lol
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by seangy4konji: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
You better just act like yesterday never happened and look forward to tomorrow because the things that happened that yesterday might be the one that will evemtually cause your demise so i advice you to erase the memory of that yesterday sharp sharp if you dont want to bite your fingers and say HAD I KNOWN...

God gave you a sign already...heed...

Flee.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Daniluv1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ehen na

That's called acceptance fee.

The fact a university gave you admission doesn't mean you won't pay for them allowing you into the school na.

So for her accepting you into her heart you have to pay for that space.

WOMEN very useless and shameless species

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Ngozioma(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Inukwa!
Someone sent me $1000dollars last week, a lady precisely and begged me to manage it, while my gender in Nigeria keep disgracing me. I dash people dollar courtesy of these white ladies. It's like my gender is becoming useless everyday.
Well, any lady that loves you will never demand money from you.

White ladies are bae kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
stanley000:
Naija girls never seizes to amaze someone but then its so so annoying. Just look at oh, a girl i dated last year but coz of her begging issues i chased her away only to meet her few days ago, next thing see message she's still sending me.

I asked if she's working she said she's teaching so what happened with her salary? Or she's giving her mom the money but its my mom that doesn't deserve mine abi?

Nigeria girls are useless all of them.

grin grin nah so I toast one girl wey live next to my compound, she said that she get B.F, I said ok. But the girl dey call me dey demand 2k money and epiderm (cream) money from me. grin grin I just dey dribble her, y'day we met and she told her bf send her money but she don't want to use it but my own is the one she want. grin grin

Nigerian girls re useless, alll of them grin

6 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Bighead95(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Japka mode activated
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Every sane lady who knows her calculations well should know when to ask a guy for money..

She should know you just proposed to her and the next thing is marriage plans which will not take less than 1M to achieve......

Now imagine her asking for 60k as wardrobe allowance.....in the present condition of the relationship

OP......u fit go Dubai go buy her wedding gown and rings

Or may be she wants to know if the money you want to spend I'm the wedding is a fixed one or you have excess.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.