Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. (52015 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by harizonal123(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
One thing I discovered about relationships is that likes attracts likes. An example is how olosho girls are attracted to yahoo boys . You see a girl with smooth skin and expensive wears, she is not working neither is she from a rich home & you say you want a stable relationship with her. My brother u never serious

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Olaniyimubarak: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
u b lord for dis game aswear

Hi babe...
I'm good...
Do you do Hookup?...
No...
Bye(deletes number)

Yes...
How much short time 2 rounds?...

No time to check time... and No carry olosho overnight e get why... do your short 2 rounds and dey well [/quote]
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by slimman007: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Which kind things be this grin grin grin...women, why do you make men feel we are so desperate. grin grin grin

Are you people not desperate.Most Nigerian ladies are desperate in nature,they are leech with entitled mentality who has nothing meaningful to offer in relationship expect their pucci.You people sorely depends on men to unburden your financial needs even though when asked you tends to denial but in your mind you truly know you can't do without men.So to earn back your respect I will advice you go and work to earn a living for yourself
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by ThickSharon123(f): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
slimman007:

Are you people not desperate.Most Nigerian ladies are desperate in nature,they are leech with entitled mentality who has nothing meaningful to offer in relationship expect their pucci.You people sorely depends on men to unburden your financial needs even though when asked you tends to denial but in your mind you truly know you can't do without men.So to earn back your respect I will advice you go and work to earn a living for yourself

I don't like bad energy. I work for my money, mister. #please shift. kiss
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:
No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?

What were you expecting her to demand? Watermelon? Some men can be really silly.

This is a modern world and you MUST have a modern brain or suffer.

People smarter than you have put the wisdom in books, but you people don't read.

You keep using the ancient approach.

With modern approach to dating, you don't EVER ask a (Nigerian or foreign) woman out. If you do so, you're endangering your account balance and peace of mind.

When you meet a new girl, tease her, be fun and witty, make her laugh, talk one or two naughty things, then give her some space to miss you.

When you resurface, continued with the teasing, playfully looking for her trouble, share some funny and embarrassing stories, etc. The purpose is to trigger emotional connection.

Now, start "ACTING" and treating her as your girlfriend WITHOUT asking her out like an ancient man. Modern men act while ancient men ask.

The only time you should be an ancient man is when you've "acted" yourself into a relationship with her and you've done all the things boyfriends and girlfriends do and you know she loves you more than you love her. Now, it's time to ask her to be your wife — not girlfriend. The girlfriend stage doesn't require asking, but acting.

The marriage proposal stage doesn't require acting, but asking. Know the difference and know peace.

Read the book Mr. Friend zone to see how it's done. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Also, read this short article I wrote on how to bypass a woman's demanding syndrome. Every man needs to read it.

Link https://www.nairaland.com/5425745/women-how-bypass-womans-demanding

Unfortunately, when most Nigerian men meet a new girl, they don't do the above — they start impressing and acting like a rich man. Why won't she demand?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Caboceer: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:
No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?

Nigeria women and olosho mentality

Just Bleep her and move to the next hoe they ar all the same

2 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by slimman007: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Which work are you not runs babe/olosho who solely depends on your puccy for survive..Without men patronizing you,you can't survive
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by belcom10(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Honestly I am setting this as my standard. What's going with this set of ladies. So lazy with entitlement spirit.

Jackboyy:
Wahala for who dey date broke woman o. As girls dey find rich men, na so una suppose dey find rich women too.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by belcom10(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
My advice to the poster. Don't go out with such lady cos it's not gonna end well. My piece of advice.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by osazsky(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

bros that's the registration fee na..pay bros..afert that na acceptance fee..160k wont kill u now..u nerver even pay accommodation. ..eligibility fee u dey complain relax..pay chop and clean mouth .when u meet ur wife u go know it will come easy and cheap..bros chop clean mouth and move on.no puna is worth dieing for no matter how clean

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by ozo13(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
KimberlyWest:
All these meaningless stories I read here everyday, painting women black.

I used to think whining was primarily women's job, until I met Nairaland boys. Romance section, specifically.

The society should have taken y'all into account before saying women talk/gossip a lot. Maybe, just maybe, that theory wouldn't have seen the light of the day.

Op, read your story again. Does it sound feasible?

I doubt if any girl in her right senses will say yes to you today, and bill you the next day. 60k? Of all money fah. Op biko, lekwa ọweghi anya, iyiri onye gi 60k?
u neva jam ladies be that.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Fhemmmy: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
When a university accept you to be a student, don't you pay acceptance fee? Jokes apart, run for your life and peace of mind . . .
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by AdaOwerri1(f): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ngozioma:
Inukwa!
Someone sent me $1000dollars last week, a lady precisely and begged me to manage it, while my gender in Nigeria keep disgracing me. I dash people dollar courtesy of these white ladies. It's like my gender is becoming useless everyday.
Well, any lady that loves you will never demand money from you.

White ladies are bae kiss
wey my own sharekiss
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by EmekaBlue(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Money palava everywhere
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by slimman007: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Coded runs babe on a hookup level how much is your fee....Clittocurrency I sight you..Weldone ma'am
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
KimberlyWest:
All these meaningless stories I read here everyday, painting women black.

I used to think whining was primarily women's job, until I met Nairaland boys. Romance section, specifically.

The society should have taken y'all into account before saying women talk/gossip a lot. Maybe, just maybe, that theory wouldn't have seen the light of the day.

Op, read your story again. Does it sound feasible?

I doubt if any girl in her right senses will say yes to you today, and bill you the next day. 60k? Of all money fah. Op biko, lekwa ọweghi anya, iyiri onye gi 60k?
nonsense talk.i don toast girl one day sleep with am that same day..she was asking for money I had to start explaining my predicament after listening she gave me 500 which I used as t fair to go meet my real girl friend..its funny to you yes it happened and it's not nollywood talk about yourself nerver boast of another person not even a pastors wife relax

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
You be her bank nah
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by authentikbaba(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Speechless
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Ingredient88(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

my brother run run ooooooooooo.....

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Michaelota: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
My brother,she is not a wife material just chop and clean mouth. Such ladies will leave when you don't have and will also go for the highest bidder. I suggest you don't give her,tell her you broke except maybe you also enticed her with money. When the foundation is faulty
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Itzlinda(f): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
SocialJustice:
No woman, no cry is a song where the woman is actually being begged not to cry. That aside, if she's worth the fvck give her 30k, promise her the rest month end. Fvck the hell out of her and abandon the batch.

When we say working or earning guys should only date girls like them, it falls on deaf ears. Kick the gluttonous batch out before she ruins you.

He should give her 30k for Bleep?
Money wey go get him 3 some for one week grin
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by kamilous(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

if u were given an admission, won't u pay an acceptance fee!

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by vikstandon(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wetin you still de there de do... Oboi no loose guard. Na you de allow these ladies dey catch cruise. Text am say make em give u urgent 5k. organise Cryptowallet show am. Tell say your money dey for Crypto. Say someone wan pay but na escrow dey hold the money. Tell am say you get like 3 btc wey you wan flog, dey na last confirmation for block dey hold am.. Beg am 5k make you use am do urgent something.

But confirm first say she no be crypto enthusiast

Play Nwa Aba for am!!! That babe wan chop you o.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by AlexB300: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome the redpillers
thank you cheesy
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Brian47(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
authority2006:

You can't make such demands doesn't mean that no girl will demand such. Nigeria ladies are tax collectors.

Lmao grin he said they're tax collectors grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by walyx(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
baralatie:
and meet them chindinma mates?
grin

Cant laff
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by 24brains(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
SocialJustice:
No woman, no cry is a song where the woman is actually being begged not to cry. That aside, if she's worth the fvck give her 30k, promise her the rest month end. Fvck the hell out of her and abandon the batch.

When we say working or earning guys should only date girls like them, it falls on deaf ears. Kick the gluttonous batch out before she ruins you.
thanks for your advice. but to me, that song means a man without a woman is a free man. We view things in different perspective though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by nedekid: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Have you commissioned the borehole?

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by walyx(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:
sharp guy. No time to waste jor. I like nairalanders, they are great confindant in time of distress

Are u SURE??

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Shodipe33(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Stop this nonsense... We have elders ( married) here and we the Young's ( single) so direct your questions to the young... Now, I pity all the Young ones in the world now because somebody is there chocking your future wife... Giving them left and right centre hmmmm your so call future wife or fiance is olosho..... No decent girl again in the world ahhhhh omase o
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by bayumyguy: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you like yourself run ooooooo a word is enough for a wise
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Brian47(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
My guy you already know what to do.

Do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.