Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (74896 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by kay29000(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Humbrown23:
Dieing because you are not the biological father of your son is foolishness, many people are impotent and they go out to adopt children of people they don't even know if you feel your wife betrayed your trust by cheating on you then walk away

How is it foolish when he didn't consciously take the action to die? He had a cardiach arrest from the shock...it was involuntary, so why imply that he is a fool. Just pray you never find yourself in such a position

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by pansophist(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Now imagine millions of men in the past that have fathered another sperm due to the unavailability, inaccessibility, or expense of DNA test. While at that, imagine millions of men presently still fathering another man's child due to blind trust. While still at that, imagine men that will still do same in the future, and also think about kids denied the true knowledge of their paternity due to the deceit of the mother.

I've said it before, that dna test, along side your blood group and genotype should automatically be included on birth certificate. It will save unnecessary problems such as broken trust when a man wants to do it to be sure, and a deterrent to women who wants to deceive naive men, because she will know that when the child is born her scam will be exposed. But I guess in the area, the fight for equality does not cover men. Trust modern women at your peril.

12 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Elliotwaveforec: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

You die becos of a woman’s action...??
Nigga pleeeeeease...are you that weak or just interested in dying...

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....

Any sane man should know that his partner cheats; if you've this at the back of your mind, you'd not be moved if it does happen.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by AngelicBeing: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.
Hian, like seriously, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping like the dad is now the proof that he is the dad, what kind of nonsense is this shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Princeton92(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
It's the sleeping posture for me, lol

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by seyz91(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
I tell you

Vagina creatures are a curse to humanity
Ever8090:
Anyone who still have value for those breeding specie is in for a very long thing..they were created to provide companionship to man but all they brougtht has been calamity upon calamity....

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by HopeAlive16(f): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is Soo wrong!... God punish any woman that does this without the man's consent angry
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by nameo: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gramps:
The Future is Female grin grin

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by seyz91(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy

Abi na
EXLOVER:
If you notice the picture of the woman she's a serial cheat, the late husband is just her bank, someone else is doing the oiling. Men should be careful of the kind of women they end up with, don't marry because of beauty or sexiness.

Guys should be careful with any girl that have dated a yahooboy, those ones ashawo dey their DNA, they can sleep with anybody around you.

Guys should also be careful with those girls that has a broke loving ex, she left him to marry you because he's not ready yet, you will be happy that you're a winner, but behind you she's collecting his sweet broke Dickson steady, this things can lead to you fathering someone's child.

In Conclusion, you can take an olosho out of the street but you can't take the street out of olosho, my own be say, immediately my child is 3 months old i will start conducting my local DNA with my eyes directly, if the child doesn't have any of my features or doesn't look like any member of my family, straight to oyibo DNA. I can't be spending on one idiot sperm production.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by TheWolfen(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is what you will get as a man when you decides to leave man's natural logically way of reasoning and allowed yourself to be blinded by emotional a woman who targeted you projects towards you...
Modern day men are getting weaker. Weak men doest get to pass their gene
Check the animal kingdom. Strong male lions/wolf and other animals are the ones that are able to pass their gene . . . human are not different. Quit deceiving yourself.

This dude went ahead and married a promiscuous woman/olosho/ashawo and think she will change?
"oh I love her but she promise me she will change " hell no! grin

So many dumb men who fail to understand female psychology and accepted to reject their very own psychology as thought by feminism.

The human world has been unbalanced by feminism movement whom had lately with their extensive campaign reduced women women to sex objects .
They see having an onlyfans account and quite a number of SIMPs men donate money to see their nudes and other sexual or erotic performances as Power.
Feminism targeted men because of most men weakness for sex and because of women sexual power which shouldn't be so.
Feminism doest care about the welfare of women that is why u see most feminist and their followers being bitter , envy , jealous and angry and the BIG one LONELINESS. No joke grin

Feminism has failed women and quite a number of them had admit that. I had to talk about this because feminism also give room to high promiscuously women in today's society.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Heineken(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mokason288:
To my friend

JUDE OYIBE in Asaba

PLEASE don’t ever take a DNA test on your two kids

I don’t want to looooose you embarassed
hahahahaha people dey nairaland o. Chai boss

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by armadeo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....

Men. Lol. Your mind must be an interesting place.

Funny enough for some bleeped up reason I also have a protocol for a zombie apocalypse. Never thought about alien invasion.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dis man....

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by donbenie(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
ifytrik:
I hope your father did a DNA test with you to make sure your are his son as well.
That is his father's business..
That your father welcomed every Bastard as his son,is not a reason for you to do so.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by BabbanBura(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwekeUG:
Man Slumps And Die After DNA Test Showed He's Not His Son's Biological Father (Photos, Video)

A man slumped and die after reading the result of a DNA test conducted on his son, IgbereTV reports.

According to supposed friends of the deceased who gave their opinions online, the abroad-based man chanced upon his wife with another man on Snapchat, so he returned to Nigeria and conducted a paternity test on his son, and the results stated that he is not the boy's biological father.

Below is a video narrating what transpired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG159Je8jrk

https://igberetvnews.com/1395386/man-slumps-die-dna-test-showed-hes-sons-biological-father-photos-video/

Vagina people killing men with their treacherous acts!
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by GboyegaD(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is another women bashing thread. One quick question, who impregnates a woman?

That said, it is quite saddening he died because of the result. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lemme reiterate! Don't trust/love, extremely, especially those whom you are "suppose" to love/trust. e.g wife, husband etc

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by VULCAN(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ignorance.

The real father will take him to court and get custody.

Then you will know that paying bride price for a woman as taking ownership of her child is not recognised by the courts.

Jerryherd:
RIP

The shock shattered him

But honestly DNA or no DNA the child is his.... After paying brideprice on the woman, and naming the child... Nobody can drag such kid from him
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Areola14(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
What is it that will happen that will make a man to kill himself? You don't trust any woman... Even my mother! There is a saying In Yoruba that says, If your mother is not dead yet, you don't know your true father yet... grin grin... He shock u?.. see as a man, don't put too much expectations on your child, plan and invest on your self the most.. even your own biological children, ur wife can turn them against you! Reading this guy news.. u'll know that there is more to it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Masterito(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Same here bro
advanceDNA:

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Aganju849: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
What did he expect, look at the kind of horrible disgusting obvious hōe he went and married

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by depure(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Trust issues in marriage, God will save us all the married men from. The hands of unfaithful wife...

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Skepticus: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you notice the picture of the woman she's a serial cheat, the late husband is just her bank, someone else is doing the oiling. Men should be careful of the kind of women they end up with, don't marry because of beauty or sexiness.

Guys should be careful with any girl that have dated a yahooboy, those ones ashawo dey their DNA, they can sleep with anybody around you.

Guys should also be careful with those girls that has a broke loving ex, she left him to marry you because he's not ready yet, you will be happy that you're a winner, but behind you she's collecting his sweet broke Dickson steady, this things can lead to you fathering someone's child.

In Conclusion, you can take an olosho out of the street but you can't take the street out of olosho, my own be say, immediately my child is 3 months old i will start conducting my local DNA with my eyes directly, if the child doesn't have any of my features or doesn't look like any member of my family, straight to oyibo DNA. I can't be spending on one idiot sperm production.

Na by force to marry?

Women with their ogbanje go dey dia own jeje, una go go find dia trouble and wen dem expose una stupidity (that most men are, when they see vagina), una go begin shout.

Go your own way!

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by yeman1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fear women!
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Regex: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Skepticus:

Na by force to marry?

Women with their ogbanje go dey dia own jeje, una go go find dia trouble and wen dem expose una stupidity (that most men are, when they see vagina), una go begin shout.

Go your own way!

grin grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by ruggedtimi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Al this boys wey dey marry slay queens

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Babalola0920: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
He's indeed STUPID DEM

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Babalola0920: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Masterito:
Same here bro

Mad poo lol
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by fortune1968: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
ifytrik:
I hope your father did a DNA test with you to make sure your are his son as well.
How about your own father ? Are you sure you are a true child of your father ? You don't sound it !
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nackzy: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mokason288:
To my friend

JUDE OYIBE in Asaba

PLEASE don’t ever take a DNA test on your two kids

I don’t want to looooose you embarassed
Table shaker, oya post am on facebook, twitter, Instagram try tag few people from Asaba

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by zoeA: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.