Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (74898 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by UDUJ(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
The woman even has an irresponsible I don't care face like a typical olosho/ aristo/runsbabe.

Thank God I stopped dating Nigerian girls. Too much fakeness and promiscuity.

Sorry for the poor dude. Raising another man's child undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Kennybwoy001: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rip
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by steffi01(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
What if it was later discovered that the test was not the real result, that it it was mistakenly exchanged for someone else's. undecided
Would he come back to life? I always have my 1% doubt in my pocket even when I'm seeing the fact to avoid stories like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Humanoid01(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

You die becos of a woman’s action...??
Nigga pleeeeeease...are you that weak or just interested in dying...

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....
When life happens to you, then you'll know that the things we can control are limited. Life will hit you in a way you never expected, despite your almighty protocols. It's a phenomenon we can't change.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by benjamin1997(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....
When your imaginations manifest ,you will definitely somersault

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Tjjones: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bt come to think of it,this woman is absolutely wicked. Plz men we should be circumspect when it comes to women they are really wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by tunize(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you notice the picture of the woman she's a serial cheat, the late husband is just her bank, someone else is doing the oiling. Men should be careful of the kind of women they end up with, don't marry because of beauty or sexiness.

Guys should be careful with any girl that have dated a yahooboy, those ones ashawo dey their DNA, they can sleep with anybody around you.

Guys should also be careful with those girls that has a broke loving ex, she left him to marry you because he's not ready yet, you will be happy that you're a winner, but behind you she's collecting his sweet broke Dickson steady, this things can lead to you fathering someone's child.

In Conclusion, you can take an olosho out of the street but you can't take the street out of olosho, my own be say, immediately my child is 3 months old i will start conducting my local DNA with my eyes directly, if the child doesn't have any of my features or doesn't look like any member of my family, straight to oyibo DNA. I can't be spending on one idiot sperm production.
Hahahha una funny for this place nor b small. Which wan be local dna? Wat if the pikin resemble your great grand papa wen u nor see for eye?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Qatar2022: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by tunize(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
You suspected or saw your wife was cheating and you took your kids for DNA eventually passing out after getting the result, he could have in one way expected it now shuu the guy soft oooh” advice! If ur body nor strong reach to hear news of DNA better nor put urself for that position.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Temptee101(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.

You're simply not alright grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by skywalker240(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
donbenie:
That is his father's business..

That your father welcomed every Bastard as his son is not a reason for you to do so.. angry
sometimes i dont understand how silly some people can be.

that dude in his mind thinks he made sense when he asked that stupid question.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by sirdick17: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cnach:

Yes i knew the right thing and that's y i said foolishly
And that's because I may just invite a normal friend in a sense of just collecting and that may result to pregnancy which I may not like abortion and then optioned to live with her. There is every probability that many has slept with her but her human calculation stopped at me as the father of the kid which I may not be and she is never sure of who really is. This doesn't me she is a cheat or she is wicked.
And people who got married through this

means above should be mindful of how they run the test on their first child if their mind would carry a negative result. And also tgey should take into account that a negative result doesn't mean the woman is a cheat as it may be coincidence but for the second child guy my hand no dey am o. And those who were dating before they got married my hand no dey am o.

I have this kind of issue, but I chose to let it be because I don't want distroy her marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by eedimo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

You have found the real path to success and longevity.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by highchief1: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwekeUG:
Man Slumps And Die After DNA Test Showed He's Not His Son's Biological Father (Photos, Video)

A man slumped and die after reading the result of a DNA test conducted on his son, IgbereTV reports.

According to supposed friends of the deceased who gave their opinions online, the abroad-based man chanced upon his wife with another man on Snapchat, so he returned to Nigeria and conducted a paternity test on his son, and the results stated that he is not the boy's biological father.

Below is a video narrating what transpired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG159Je8jrk

https://igberetvnews.com/1395386/man-slumps-die-dna-test-showed-hes-sons-biological-father-photos-video/
the guy fuc up..as guy Man U must expect the worst from a woman.i no sure say any woman for this life fit shock me
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by TheWolfen(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Don't hide their wickedness under the word "baby girls" girls like that are monsters

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
This is why i don't do relationship and love
This baby girls are full of deceit and they ain't loyal
Rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Matthew4sure(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
The man killed himself why not taking your child to abroad and leave the woman ,as long the woman never open mouth tell you that ,that child is not your own even he tell you as long you married her the pikin na your own
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Matthew4sure(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
highchief1:
the guy fuc up..as guy Man U must expect the worst from a woman.i no sure say any woman for this life fit shock me
yes my brother woman with little sense
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by socialmediaman: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Qatar2022:

What truth and how will he know it?

I posted a link and you still asked? To explain the story in the link or what?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Godsproxy: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
They usually have that similar look on their face. Very heartless homo sapiena.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by ShenTeh(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.

So you want your friend too to make Niaraland frontpage adorned in an RIP picture. Ignorance is bliss and peace.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Me i no fit die like that oooo
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by lastchild: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
keeping wife in Nigeria while living abroad

very funny, i know one that is doing her own proudly, Infact she's posting her bf on Facebook, so the husband can see

although, the husband is a fool,8 years of marriage, never stepped foot in Nigeria, not even that he's in jail
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Emmypure: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
The guy just kill him self
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Bellgal: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I do not normally do this but this is an exception.
Please this is not right.

Do not spoil Onyinye nwa Agbor's home.
Baba is happy with her.
I heard he's bought her a spider, bought her a Crosstour and even an ML.

Naming and shaming cheating wives on a public forum like this puts the happiness of men who depend on married women's open legs at jeopardy.

But I still pity Nigerian men whose wives schooled in Abraka or IMSU sha.

shocked

Oga you are a genius
You make NwaAmaikpe to quote you for the very first time.
Please drop your account number grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Mandela27: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Omoh this matter na matter o

When my baby boy landed I immediately knew he was mine.
My girlfriend laughed the day I talked about DNA,she say how much ah get way she go carry person pikin gimme to train,na once shame catch me.some girls savage!
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by StJasper(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Anyone who still have value for those breeding specie is in for a very long thing..they were created to provide companionship to man but all they brougtht has been calamity upon calamity....

I love the way you just described your mother.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Christistruth00: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some of the Women have Jazz up the man

Even with his eyes wide open he will not see a thing

May Christ deliver us from Strange Women, they are Nation Destroyers

Proverbs 5:3-10
Amplified Bible
For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey [like a honeycomb]
And her speech is smoother than oil;
But in the end she is bitter like [the extract of] wormwood,
Sharp as a two-edged sword.
Her feet go down to death;
Her steps take hold of Sheol (the nether world, the place of the dead),
So that she does not think [seriously] about the path of life;
Her ways are aimless and unstable; you cannot know where her path leads.
Now then, my sons, listen to me
And do not depart from (forget) the words of my mouth.
Let your way [in life] be far from her,
And do not go near the door of her house [avoid even being near the places of temptation],
Or you will give your honor to others,
And your years to the cruel one,
And strangers will be filled with your strength
And your hard-earned wealth will go to the house of a foreigner [who does not know God];

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bro, you craze o
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by kense88: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

correct guy. Always be prepared for the worst
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by faithfull18(f): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kraspo:
Try and Marry a Virgin.
While you the man keeps disvirgining, the irony.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by emezuo17: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

. My type of man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.