Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. (64337 Views)

My New Girl Friend Squirts Urine During Intercourse. Help! / Years Of Smoking We3d May Leave You Grasping For Words / Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by apatheticme(f): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
toyosiolamide:

I doubt,looks more like Ptyriasis versicolor,you may want to read more about it.
Pityriasis versicolor is caused by a type of yeast called Malassezia. This yeast is found on the skin of more than 90% of adults, where it normally lives without causing any problems.

But pityriasis versicolor can develop if this yeast starts to multiply more than usual. It's not clear exactly why this happens in some people and not in others.

Factors that may increase risk,include,living in a warm environment,being a teenager or in early 20s,malnourishment or reduced immunity and wearing tight fitted clothings

ketoconazole shampoo might help,you may need to use this for about 3months otherwise see a doctor or preferably a dermatologist.

All the best.

You're right.

Could be pityriasis versicolor, pityriasis rosea or whatever the heck!

Dermatology messes with my brain mehn, it's not my strong forte at all embarassed Hated that dept since med school!
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Sylverly(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=TinkTwice post=103633031]Hi guys, this is urgent!!! On red alert.

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

Brethren poop! The pictures of my skin, drug and creams I use is there oo..i

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..
Did I mention I have romatism? The seasonal skin scratching don tire me abeg.Gracias
Many antifungal cream all doing same thing. You can continue with the Ketoconazole and remove the rest, add the shampoo (Nizoral shampoo). Note: you apply shampoo on the affected part and wash off after 10minutes.

Fungi infections take months (3 -6 months) of continuous treatment.

Seek further medical care from a Dermatologist.

Mind you, do not take oral antifungal (e.g Fluconazole) without the advice of a Pharmacist or Doctor, as there are considerations

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by angelEmade: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:
Hi guys, this is urgent!!! On red alert.

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..
Did I mention I have romatism? The seasonal skin scratching don tire me abeg.

Gracias
HEALTH
As a med student. I showed this pics to my lecturers in the field of dermatology.
They concluded this could be tinea versicolor
Use only mycoten creame for four weeks.
During this time bath with antiseptic such as detol.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Eriokanmi: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH
I feel your pain bro. If you're not among the homo sapiens people who don't believe in the existence of God, but believed they were formed out of Gorilla and gorilla was created by nobody, I have good news for you.

Read psalm 3 inside water 3 times at a time, pray on the water as the spirit directs you and bathe with it for 3 days. You may fast in-between. If you live close to akure, go to ikeji arakeji and bathe with the water. You'd say bye bye to those fruitless efforts and unending medical bills . You must maintain holiness while observing all these so your efforts won't be wasted...no seeing any gf or indulge in any dirty acts.

Lemme share a story of one police man with you. He was posted to Benin to work. Whenever this man passed by, he would be smelling like a dead body. His skin disease had eaten up all his earnings, always visiting hospitals. He got tired of injection because the more he got injected, the more it expanded. He said if he wore a white singlet it would turn brown before evening.

Long story cut short. There was a colleague of his whose wife was at labour for almost 2 days, he was asked to look for money for CS but he didn't have much. The little he gathered couldn't go anywhere his neighbour asked him to go to Ikeji arakeji to fetch the water ( the water sanctified by prophet ayo babalola, founder of CAC in 1930). He fetched the water and went back to the hospital. The water is free of charge. On getting there he asked if he could see his wife and the nurses said yes but asked if he had completed the money for CS and he said not yet. He sprinkled the water on her and in a matter of seconds she put to bed successfully. It was this man who asked the officer to go bathe there. On the 3rd day, his body was like that of a newborn, so fresh. Not all ailments are just normal. Some are attacks from the wicked ones and this goes far beyond any scientific comprehension. The arakeji water had done lots of wonders in my life too. I had taken a bid document there before and i won the contract. I won't say how much but it was huge and i didn't know anyone. The big and mighty competed with me but I won it. It was a federal govt contract. I had fetched the same water and gave my elder brother suffering from a chronic hbp and that was the end of his travail. His BP has been normal since then. Prior to that time, he was always going to UCH for treatment, no improvement,someone who used to faint while walking now became normal.

Try this and you'd be free forever but you have to be pure and have faith. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by felsunseg(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
go and buy cacatin hair cream ND use it instead as body cream. it will go.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by goldman777: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Vitigo has no cure
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
chimpanzee4:
OP that is blessing I repeat that is your chi and birthmark were your luck lies.

If you delete it your own is finish.

How do you mean, care to say further?
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Lammynation(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thanks.
I'm not really the sweaty type..
I use AC always at home n work. I bathe twice a day.. I do too much water drink. And I've not done sporting in the longest time, I'm thinking it could be a result of accumulated sweat in my pigment.
Tried baby lotion and olive oil in the past, it dint work.

DAMATOL I REPEAT DAMATOL IS THE ONLY SOLUTION...... DONT DOUBT IT
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Elliot2(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Im considering a general hospital, if some other natural tips I'd get from here won't work.
Thanks
If I find the plant, I will snap and send to you. You will squeeze the juice and rub all over the body

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by notoriousbabe: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Egusi soup is the solution. Alway eat plenty of egusi soup and rat meat
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by hobyner(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin Bruh u reminded me of uncle ruckus in The Boondocks
apatheticme:
Go and see a dermatologist!.. This looks like vitiligo.

Stop patronizing chemists, patent drug dealers and quacks! Go to a government approved hospital either teaching hospital or general hospital, demand for a dermatologist.

Therein lies the solution you seek.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by bunmitepresh(f): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please,try to check those Herbal women in the market and show them so they can give you herbs to cure it and visit General Hospital
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by adedehinbo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Thanks.
I'm not really the sweaty type..
I use AC always at home n work. I bathe twice a day.. I do too much water drink. And I've not done sporting in the longest time, I'm thinking it could be a result of accumulated sweat in my pigment.
Tried baby lotion and olive oil in the past, it dint work.

My brother, I had to airlift that funbact A from naija oo.. Yet e no do anything
it's in your blood, sometimes before I always experience this at some period of time,it will come like this and even spread to my face. Now listen synthetic drug won't react fast,try cleanse ur blood with fusin,I forget it's spelling,it's a blood tonic that purify blood,go to those women that sells herbs, explain to them,there is one pepperish concoction they will give you to apply on it,it will disappear,if you re in lagos,let's meet I can guide you or take you to where u could get those things

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Thanks.
I stopped bathing with sponge.. I bath with soft towel, sometimes only soap. I have too many different antibacterial soaps, cos I keep changing, if it's not working.. I use only Vaseline for normal body cream. I'm thinking of natural remedies. Which way guys?

You maybe reacting to something you take or use, anytime I take soft drink I immediately get ezema n some Rashes on my chest, so I reduced my intake of soft drinks.

You may be allergic to something you take often

2 Likes

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by stigman(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH

Scrap and Rob break fluid (hydrolic) on it, it will clear that is if it eczema, and stop changing cream, u can use babe pears
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Go see a real Dermatologist
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Darlon19: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Use liquid substance called hydronic it will clear the skin disease
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by optm(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Possibly an atopic dermatitis. Meet a dermatologist
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Reex12(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
DonroxyII:
Start using Ori shea Butter .... to rub body and use in cooking your food ...

I believe so much in Ori ooo .... if you ain't allergic to it ... I believe you will glorify God within a Month ... but you fit Dark wellwell sha ...

Also visit a Dermatologist for antibiotics prescriptions and watch what you eat and your environment especially water you drink !!

Ori to the rescue..(Shea Butter)....
haha baba u sure say dem dey swallow ori,talk more of cooking with it cheesy
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Merchant247: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Break oil will do this within days
Thanks me later
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Shalommy(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Guy u from python kingdom. Consult ur ancestors.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by adecz: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chronic supportive eczema,
treatable by griseofulvin based
drugs..

Thank me later.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Lerumo: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oga go and see a dermatologist

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Cyrealmusic(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Go and buy nizora tablet and cream.
You will thank me later.
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by opeey(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH

Buy benzyl benzoate it will go.. u have endure the itching
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Iliveforever(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
It’s a bacterial infection located in the blood, gotten from a bad water you drank.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by hasniemohaz: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Asalam Alykun my niggar,

Please get a fulcin tab. Go to all these iya elewe omo people for bathing concoction. Open your body to them, believe me those witches know the next line of action to make it disappear. I battled mine for over 6 years, disappeared when I was in 300l then. Very stubborn, mine was removing hairs in my joints and a medical wizard doc recommended fulcin, he told me it wasnt enzema but a very stubborn skin disease close to enzema cos it looked like enzema. I lost about 4 girl friends due to the horrible skin condition.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by uwuana: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
I was once a victim like you, eczema show me shege, I don't even have a gf, all my friends were running away from me, I can't even bear the stigma back then. I spent a lot of money buying creams and lotion with expensive soap but the thing no gree go, las las doctor tell me say na inside blood he de,but honestly I can't remember the name of the injection I collect before the thing disappear from my body.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by tianshie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Have you gone to a teaching hospital so a dermatologist can take a look at it and tell you what's happening exactly?
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Reex12(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
That's the first choice for black/African skins.
Buy the tube. It is less messy.

/
okay I'll recommend it..thanks
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Seun4blue(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Simple thing
Get Break Oil ( hydrolic oil) rob am consistently for 3 days if e no clear I no go comot Nigeria again. Don't forget to always bath with soap.

For the rheumatism, reduce your exposure to cold, apply Aboliki Rob consistently whenever you are feeling any small pain
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by abeniagbon(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH
Go for blood test... Infection usually cause it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Depressed Over My Height / Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice / A Fisherman Bitten By A Hippopotamus *pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.