Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. (64389 Views)

My New Girl Friend Squirts Urine During Intercourse. Help! / Years Of Smoking We3d May Leave You Grasping For Words / Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Foodqueen(f): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Get original coconut oil and start using it as your daily cream.

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Zizadion: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bro go and buy cacatin after bathing rub it on ur body
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by BYallthentic: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
I believe you are reacting to something
Use elimination method and you may be lucky
Likely culprits are milk, groundnut etc
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Beraphiu(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Try Damatol haircream to cream your body, please try it for a week u will see the difference.
U can chat me on 07066105088

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Hope your preeek never change to this color oh

Your body con be like wetin Devil messss put embarassed

Mix Akaanwu, Cameroon pepper and Devil’s beans together, grind it and rub twice daily

Thank me later

NwaAmaikpe:

With this type of akpukpa on your body, I respect the girl that agreed to knack you.

pyyxxaro:

Mix Akaanwu, Cameroon pepper and Devil’s beans together, grind it and rub twice daily

Thank me later

lazkizz:
Hmmmmm

Pls one minute, lemme ask Buhari
If he knows any (magane) herbs in hausa grin

Bring ya head...

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by isaacprinz(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
You are not a good person walahi undecided
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by htdot: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Op use this cream... i remember back in 2005, my cousins were having eczema.... somebody gave them the cream to apply for a week and everything went of

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Mozino007(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Do u hav anybody in oyo state shaki town,i hav herb concuction n it works lik magic.07062357770
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:
Hi guys, this is urgent!!! On red alert.

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

Brethren poop! The pictures of my skin, drug and creams I use is there oo..i

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..
Did I mention I have romatism? The seasonal skin scratching don tire me abeg.

Gracias
HEALTH

Yoruba call it "Ifo", go to the Yoruba market women who sell herbs, ask for "Omi Aro and Imi Ojo", the Imi Ojo is solid, grind it to smoothness and mix both when you want to apply it, it works for it

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Dreamchaser212(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by FuckHomophobes: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gadafii:
dey use brake oil when dey extract from car dey rub body every night befoe u sleep

na him i take clear the enzyma when dey my nose area that year undecided

You're right about the break oil thing
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by iscom(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oh! It looks like vitiligo... See a doctor for proper treatment.
Using Simple dermatol hair cream as your daily cream may help you a lot.

Check my signature below for your original powerbanks.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by koolest4christ(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Get fresh bitter leaf. Squeeze it and apply the liquid extract on it. If she can, let her apply it for you. It will work for you by God's grace.

Good luck.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by toyosiolamide(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Called Ptyriasis versicolor,you may want to read more about it.
If you can buy ketoconazole shampoo,might help.

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Coded4059: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
My caram Bola soap in any supermarket and thank me later
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by htdot: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..

Gracias
HEALTH
For just a week.

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Franzinni: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Boy you are brave to share issues I pray you get this sorted asap amen.

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Coded4059: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buy caram Bola soap in any supermarket and thank me later
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Chris2863(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
See as him resemble lizard grin
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by saal: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's a minor problem bro, stop using wet towel dry your body after bath, and always hand your towel out to dry and wash it whenever it's dirty. It's a skin reaction caused by using wet towel.

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Originalsly: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Yea brother.
I deeply think it's an allergy, which I need a dermatologist to tell.
Otherwise, hereditary.

I strongly believe it's an allergy. I use to have something similar for yearsss ... used all kind stuffs ... used to come and go. When I stopped eating pork it went and never returned. My advice... whenever it shows up .... check what you ate or cream you used o er the past 4 days. I'm almost sure you're one of those that kill and eat wild animals before coming to NL to find out about it!

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Mufasarocksstar: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
If its itching you

Try and use Permethrin ..for 3 weeks

This looks like scabies or a serious skin infection ...
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by wonderr(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
try local � herbs
as for the girl buy her a g-wagon and let's see if she won't take back her words
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Vyerima: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
This may be eating what he is not supposed to be eating. Happened to someone I know, did series of test and took a lot of medications until he detected that it was one particular smoked fish that was allergic to his skin. Pls be observant

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by wonderr(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
try local � herbs as for the girl but her a g-wagon and let's see if she won't take back her words
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by ArticleBeast: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Use hydraulic that is normally used for brake fluid. My girlfriend use to have this but it cleared after using it.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by scovic33: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
This look like either Tinea Versicolor or Eczema

Stop using antiseptic soap to bath, start using things that will hydrate your skin, if it's eczema, there's no cure for it, what you need to do is to keep your body hydrated, and stop using soap that will make your skin dry e.g Medicated or antiseptic soap.

For Eczema
NO CURE! But you can manage it
Your moisturiser must be specifically for people with dry skin(e.g Nivea Shea Butter For Dry Skin) or combine shea butter to your moisturiser.

For Tinea VERSICOLOR
THERE'S A CURE!
Buy ketoconazole

PS: ALWAYS KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED BY RUBBING THE SHEA BUTTER AND BATH TWICE DAILY.

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by dhtml6(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
apatheticme:
Go and see a dermatologist!.. This looks like vitiligo.

Stop patronizing chemists, patent drug dealers and quacks! Go to a government approved hospital either teaching hospital or general hospital, demand for a dermatologist.

Therein lies the solution you seek.
That is exactly what I was going to see. I have seen this type of thing well in the past, I am 99% certain it is vitiligo.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by coleone: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
See a dermatologist man
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by ArticleBeast: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gadafii:
dey use brake oil when dey extract from car dey rub body every night befoe u sleep

na him i take clear the enzyma when dey my nose area that year undecided
Op take this advice seriously. That thing works even tho it sounds weird
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Hushmoni: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is untreated infection, applying those things won't help. Treat from inside the outer one's will just disappear. I have seen someone suffering from such for years. Try to finish you're medication as directed and don't jump days or times. If you could understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice / Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed / Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide