Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. (64388 Views)

My New Girl Friend Squirts Urine During Intercourse. Help! / Years Of Smoking We3d May Leave You Grasping For Words / Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by tianshie(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I feel your pain bro. If you're not among the homo sapiens people who don't believe in the existence of God, but believed they were formed out of Gorilla and gorilla was created by nobody, I have good news for you.

Read psalm 3 inside water 3 times at a time, pray on the water as the spirit directs you and bathe with it for 3 days. You may fast in-between. If you live close to akure, go to ikeji arakeji and bathe with the water. You'd say bye bye to those fruitless efforts and unending medical bills . You must maintain holiness while observing all these so your efforts won't be wasted...no seeing any gf or indulge in any dirty acts.

Lemme share a story of one police man with you. He was posted to Benin to work. Whenever this man passed by, he would be smelling like a dead body. His skin disease had eaten up all his earnings, always visiting hospitals. He got tired of injection because the more he got injected, the more it expanded. He said if he wore a white singlet it would turn brown before evening.

Long story cut short. There was a colleague of his whose wife was at labour for almost 2 days, he was asked to look for money for CS but he didn't have much. The little he gathered couldn't go anywhere his neighbour asked him to go to Ikeji arakeji to fetch the water ( the water sanctified by prophet ayo babalola, founder of CAC in 1930). He fetched the water and went back to the hospital. The water is free of charge. On getting there he asked if he could see his wife and the nurses said yes but asked if he had completed the money for CS and he said not yet. He sprinkled the water on her and in a matter of seconds she put to bed successfully. It was this man who asked the officer to go bathe there. On the 3rd day, his body was like that of a newborn, so fresh. Not all ailments are just normal. Some are attacks from the wicked ones and this goes far beyond any scientific comprehension. The arakeji water had done lots of wonders in my life too. I had taken a bid document there before and i won the contract. I won't say how much but it was huge and i didn't know anyone. The big and mighty competed with me but I won it. It was a federal govt contract. I had fetched the same water and gave my elder brother suffering from a chronic hbp and that was the end of his travail. His BP has been normal since then. Prior to that time, he was always going to UCH for treatment, no improvement,someone who used to faint while walking now became normal.

Try this and you'd be free forever but you have to be pure and have faith. Shalom!

The same water people with disease dey bath, na im you recommend for drinking?
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Freelane33(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buy black local soap ( oshe dud or abuwe), buy eyin aro ( liquid ) you can use 2k worth of it in a month , dettol and hot water . Always bath with hot water and dettol and the black soap . After that. Find someone to help you apply the eyin aro to all the affected surface or region . You will get the eyin aro and the black soap from all those mama whey Dey sell herb materials

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by CountLaka(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
What is nsorinsor?

U still they prey innocent girls, instead of you to look for solutions to your skin predicament
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by may320: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Brianpat:
Use sulphur ointment.
@OP go for this.
OR
Buy sulphur (yellowish substance), grind it, mix it with shear butter and small kerosene, be using it to rub the region after having your bath before you sleep at night.
ALSO
Visit govt hospital and see a dermatologist.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by oloriIT(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Inbox me. I have a Solution for you.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by mariahAngel(f): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:
Hi guys, this is urgent!!! On red alert.

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

Brethren poop! The pictures of my skin, drug and creams I use is there oo..i

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..
Did I mention I have romatism? The seasonal skin scratching don tire me abeg.

Gracias
HEALTH

The solution to your problem is very simple. It starts on the inside. (It could be that you're allergic to something you usually eat or you're malnourished)

-First of all, drink plenty of water every day to cleanse/detoxify your system. (Start your day with 1ltr of water)

-Eat at least two different (kinds of) fruits every day. Especially those rich in vitamin C

-Eat more of healthier foods rich in nutrients to boost your immune system.

Then on the outside...

-Bathe up to twice a day.

-Make sure your towel and sponge are always clean.

-Don't wear a shirt you sweated in previously without washing it.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by captainking(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..

Gracias
HEALTH
I guarantee you... Nixoderm will clear all that in a month...
It happened to be in December.. My shoulders and hand.. I applied all hospital gave me and it dint work... And I turned to nixoderm.. And within a month..it cleared... Apply twice a day... If you work.. Buy the tube and round one.. Apply the tube own in the morning as that one doesn't have the nixoderm smell then apply the small round one at night...
Speaking from. Experience as this scattered my beautiful skin...
Note.. When it clears.. Apply for extra one or two weeks to clear it from really deep
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Reex12(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Morgan9:

Yes nixoderm is very effective on eczema .
his skin is not like op though..his is usually dry and scaly..will it still work

Cc captainking
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Morgan9(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Reex12:
his skin is not like op though..his is usually dry and scaly..will it still work

Cc captainking
Yes
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by steve10(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
I had similar issue though mine is not as much as yours hydraulic oil is what I used

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by captainking(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Reex12:

Cc captainking
I spent a lot on similar situation.. But nixoderm of 500 cleared it all
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Shyluck(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=TinkTwice post=103633799]
Thanks.
I'm not really the sweaty type..
I use AC always at home n work. I bathe twice a day.. I do too much water drink. And I've not done sporting in the longest time, I'm thinking it could be a result of accumulated sweat in my pigment.
Tried baby lotion and olive oil in the past, it dint work.

My brother, I had to airlift that funbact A from naija oo.. Yet e no do anything

Use shear butter
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by silaswills01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
It is like a resistant fungal.skin infection
Don't just self medicate go see a dermatologist (a skin doctor) it might even be an allergic urticaria or skin lesion that maybe corticosteroids would treat
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Did you self medicate or were you told you have a disease by a dermatologist who recommended these for you? What makes you think this is a disease? It just looks like a bad reaction from your lotion. My boyfriend looked exactly like this some time ago, even worse. Oddly it even turned me on.

I don’t think your girlfriend loves you.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is versicolor
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by may320: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Yoruba call it "Ifo", go to the Yoruba market women who sell herbs, ask for "Omi Aro and Imi Ojo", the Imi Ojo is solid, grind it to smoothness and mix both when you want to apply it, it works for it
@Op this is also more like it.
"imi-ojo" is sulphur and "adin" (gotten from palm kernels)

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by 1F30M4(f): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you say you're not the sweaty type and then your AC is always on whenever you're home or at work.. I'm thinking this skin condition(which looks so much like eczema ofcourse) has something to do with your minimal sweating.. And then you said your dad had these as well but it all cleared after treatment about half a decade ago, did you try to find out what the diagnosis was & what he did to make it clear? No? Why, you should have..

You should go see a doctor as soon as you can, a dermatologist preferably.. Assumptions won't help much, actually I think you should've sought medical advice before now, maybe ran a few tests even before resorting to selfmedication.. MMBM yhh sure but take charge of your health while at it.. And about the rheumatism(not romatism), see a doctor for that as well.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by jnrbayano(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Im considering a general hospital, if some other natural tips I'd get from here won't work.
Thanks

Bros, pay attention to this. Get to the Pharmacy shop and ask for Selsun Shampoo.

That's all you need
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by DAMN99: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Is this eczema? If yes

Slightly scratch it and rub hydrolic on it. And then thank me later bruh.

I seen people do it and it works perfectly.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Opexzy: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH

Bro, if you reside in any of Yoruba region... Please visit one of their traditional medicine store... Tell them you want to buy 'Omi Aro' It will be sold in a bottle, it use to be cheap then (2011 or earlier), but I am not sure of the price now. It is a lightly viscous liquid with a purgent smell.

Apply this over it everyday... You will see changes in a matter of days...
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by BrytSky: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Simple!!! buy Damatol hair cream and apply morning and night,, u will have to wash dat part each time before applying.. thank me later.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by ekensi01: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you are tired of all this ask me
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Sunnydays: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Thanks.
I stopped bathing with sponge.. I bath with soft towel, sometimes only soap. I have too many different antibacterial soaps, cos I keep changing, if it's not working.. I use only Vaseline for normal body cream. I'm thinking of natural remedies. Which way guys?

Stop using all those creams and see a proper dermatologist. Most teaching hospitals have them.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Mystery9(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
So the reason why you are so in urgent need to get that off your skin is because of fornication? What a world...
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Gboy5050: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Go to pharmacy and get ketoconazole and thank me later
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Babsayinke: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
All dis stuff u are using aren’t the solution even if u go to a dermatologist still the same cream Dey will still give u u need correct soap and cream not all dis cause I also battle wit black spot on my back I only use nano white soap and carrot glow cream of 20k and it all gone
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Gboy5050: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Go to pharmacy and get ketoconazole and thank me later,tablet and cream
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by puremaker7(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Hope your preeek never change to this color oh

Your body con be like wetin Devil messss put embarassed

Mix Akaanwu, Cameroon pepper and Devil’s beans together, grind it and rub twice daily

Thank me later
Hope they kniw at home that you are seriously madly mad
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by antiterrorism(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is versicolor, fungi infection. Continue your oral fungal pills... it will go.

It is caused
When u have excess oil on your skin.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by DonroxyII: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Reex12:
haha baba u sure say dem dey swallow ori,talk more of cooking with it cheesy
Dem dey swallow am sure na ... ori wey some people dey use in place of palm oil or vegetable oil ....

Aparun to sure .... Legiti ni !!

6. It’s antibacterial
A 2012 study suggests that oral doses of shea bark extract can lead to decreased antimicrobial activity in animals.

Although more research is needed, this could indicate possible antibacterial benefits in humans.

Because of this, some speculate that topical application may decrease the amount of acne-causing bacteria on the skin.
Curled from https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/what-is-shea-butter#antibacterial
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by criuze(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you want this too go do the following

1. Stop wearing singlets for some time, out may be you wear only white T-shirt inside

2. Rob hydrolic fluid (as in allied break fluid) on it like a week

It'll go like magic

*Still Maintain your good hygiene
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Adonispco: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Op Please listen to me; go to any chemist around your hood and buy Aquasulf.
Use it for three days ; apply it at night only; when you are about to go to bed cos it has a peculiar smell; then come back here to thank me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice / Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed / Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.