Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again (10969 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Turned on? Can you explain better plss
Bigseven:
All this inside life? The future is that gendre indeed! And any one who got turned on while reading this tales, he's a cheat also
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
You are lucky my dear.
Divoc19:
Hmmm.
I had this experience minus the cheating part though because as a spiritualist I am more scared concerned about going against spiritual laws.

God came to my rescue.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by Divoc19(f): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thanks.

I feel so. Thank God for that.

NgoziLovelyn:
You are lucky my dear.

2 Likes

Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
We still didn't read what Eedris did.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hope you are following this story? Seriously, some women get mind....aswear.....this is the second part

Immediately I reached home, I called Eedris, informing him that I'm home.
He said ok in a soft tone, and still reminded to be happy.

I appreciated him for easing my worries.
I was passing through a rough patch and he crossed my lane and offered to release my tension. I blessed that special day for linking me with Eedris.

My husband came home that night, but not at his usual time. He came a bit late and explained his reasons.
He said that, he was with Eedris, that they talked at great length.

Oh my God! I felt my heart leaving my chest. They talked at great length, discussing what? I was so scared, feeling my legs shaking.
"Could it be that, Eedris felt terribly bad for what happened and decided to confess before his friend, so as to save his conscience?"
A lot was playing on my little head.
I was so scared waiting for my husband to finish the words in his mouth.

He asked me why I never bothered to relay to him, emphatically on how his attitude was affecting me. He also reminded me on how he kept telling me that, our marriage is fine, that he still loves me, that he is not regretting ever marrying me and that, he has never cheated on me or even nurtured the idea of engaging in it.

I wasn't even interested in those things he was saying, I was anxiously waiting for him to land

Can you please, continue reading below?

if-this-is-what-it-means-to-cheat-on-my-husband-then-I-will-do-it-again
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by angelfallz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Divorce should be a last resort.

NgoziLovelyn:
She did all that, but he kept saying he is good, that their marriage is working fine

1 Like

Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
She is scared of loosing her marriage, but still doesn't want to use her head
angelfallz:
Divorce should be a last resort.

Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by Stupidquestions: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
If this is what it means to cheat on my husband, then I will do it again.

Sometimes it's not usually a good idea to judge people because, you don't know what made them do whatever they do.

I am married to a man who cares less on how his wife is faring.
All his attention is towards his children. We have only 3 kids, and I am appreciating him for taking care of them, but what about me?
Not that I'm asking for too much, but what about me?
Not that I haven't tried searching for work, I have, but hey, luck wasn't so shining on my side.

So I decided to give up, because my husband is not poor. He is comfortable and capable of taking care of me and the kids, but yet, he is not considering me worthy of eating his money.
And not only that, he hardly touches me. He doesn't enjoy me anymore. I have tried talking it out with him, asking him what the problem was and why he doesn't like sleeping with me anymore, but he said nothing. I asked him, if he doesn't love me anymore, and he asked me what gave me such idea that he doesn't love me anymore, that no matter what, I'm still the mother of his wonderful kids.

Yet, he still never changed and it kept on worrying me. And if I refuse to act fast, my marriage is going to collapse. I don't want that to happen because of my kids. I want them to have their both parents, living together while they grow up.

Most times, the thought that he may be cheating on me creeps in. That he is spending the money he is supposed to be spending on me on another woman. Though he hasn't given me reasons to suspect him, but why is he treating me as if I mean nothing to him? The only way I see money is only if I go to the market to buy stuffs. Because, I usually double the prices of items. He doesn't raise brow on how ridiculous the prices look, he will still give me the money without amending any of them.

I am his wife, I can't continue living this way. I needed someone I can talk to. Someone he listens to. So a better person who I believe fit in that position came to my mind.
His best friend, Eedris, who is also his childhood friend. They are into the same business and does virtually everything together.
Eedris is like a brother to him. He honours the friendship they share.

So I picked my phone and called Eedris, explaining what I was going through and requested to see him, so I can explain better, so he can proffer a possible solution on how to turn my husband's attention back to me.

My narration sounded surprise to him, saying that, my husband never mentioned about not being happy with the marriage. He asked me if I was sure of what I was saying, and I replied yes.

So I requested to see him, that it would be better for him to me face to face, so he can understand my pains and help me talk to my husband.
And he said, ok, that he is at home, that I can come over, if I'm not busy at that moment.
So, I told him that, there was nothing more important than, saving my marriage, and that he is the only one I believe that can help me talk to my husband.

So, 2 hours later, I was at his home. Eedris was dumbfounded on how much I was enduring. He gave me all his ears, listening to my worries. I was completely drowned in emotions.
Because, as I was talking to him, my mind deepened, remembering some parts I have already forgotten.

Eedris really felt my pains and then came close to hold me, to calm me down. So I slowly dived into his arms and felt warmth instantly. His soft gentle perfume graced my nostrils. I pushed my body closer into his arm. The comfort was too mesmerising.
I have been longing to feel this way, but my husband is not giving it to me. I yearned, craved for it, he still saw it fit to starve me. What's my crime? He doesn't want to say. The only thing he could tell me, was that, our marriage is good, that he doesn't have any problems with me.
I don't know if Eedris also felt what I was feeling. He supported me by cuping his arms well tight. I don't know if it was just to make me feel better, or he was having some feelings for me. In other to find out, I decided to look into his face.
As I looked at his face, our eyes clicked.
He gave me this warm look, that was signaling me an invite into his heart.
I moved my face bit closer, almost into his and the next second, we got lost at the moment.
Our lips joined, kissing the hell out of of each other.
Everything happened so fast. Before we could know what was happening, we already made love.
My emotional eruption made me loose guard, that I didn't know when everything happened.
The only thing that was tickling my mind, was the beautiful feeling I was experiencing then.
After the passionate moment, Eedris began apologising, that he was sorry, that he didn't know how it all happened. That he saw himself feeling bad for me and drawing to my emotions, that he didn't know how he lost control. That his intentions was to make me feel better and not to do anything with me.
But I felt better. I'm not regretting what we did.
He asked if I was sure, and I said yes.
He felt glad and held me again, drew me to his arms, and hugged me so passionately, and said that, I deserve to be happy. And also promised to help me talk my husband, that he will make him change for the better.
But he was shocked at the response I gave him.

Continue below to read the final part

Ngozilovelyn.com
Is this fiction or real
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by angelfallz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol what a contradiction. She is scared of losing her marriage but she is happy cheating. cool

NgoziLovelyn:
She is scared of loosing her marriage, but still doesn't want to use her head
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
And very comfortable with it... grin
angelfallz:
Lol what a contradiction. She is scared of losing her marriage but she is happy cheating. cool

Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Very real o
Stupidquestions:

Is this fiction or real
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:36am On Jul 14, 2021
Just want to peep if anyone is awake
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by Jman06(m): 2:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Your husband owe you no dime! Lazy asz hoe.
Assuming you were the one working while your husband isn't, will you care for him too? Of course we all know you won't!

Foolish ladies and their entitlement mentality. FYI, the man has grown tired of you long ago, that your vagina is useless to him right now, so don't think you are getting back at him by cheating. The kids are his only source of joy now, hence he's paying more attention to them. Very soon, your cheating ways will get exposed to him and you'll leave his house to the street where you belong. Do whatever you wanna do but one thing that is sure is that you'll lose everything at the end of the day.

Okpo woman!
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by ubongdom: 2:39am On Jul 14, 2021
Globalhustler:
What's the title of this story abi na movie?
hahahahaha
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2021
You want to finish the woman completely?
Jman06:
Your husband owe you no dime! Lazy asz hoe.
Assuming you were the one working while your husband isn't, will you care for him too? Of course we all know you won't!

Foolish ladies and their entitlement mentality. FYI, the man has grown tired of you long ago, that your vagina is useless to him right now, so don't think you are getting back at him by cheating. The kids are his only source of joy now, hence he's paying more attention to them. Very soon, your cheating ways will get exposed to him and you'll leave his house to the street where you belong. Do whatever you wanna do but one thing that is sure is that you'll lose everything at the end of the day.

Okpo woman!
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by Jman06(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
You want to finish the woman completely?
Yes, I want to finish her

1 Like

Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
She deserves some mercy, you know
Jman06:
Yes, I want to finish her
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
The lady has continued to share more light on her encounter with Eedris. Looks like she is only dreaming, Eedris doesn't want more with her - read below

So I asked him if he regretted what we did.
He paused.
And this silence gave me shivers.
I repeated the question, he then breathed hard and ended the call.

What? The line went dead, like seriously? He hung up, bullshiting my questions. I dialled the line again, but he rejected it. One thing I hate in life is being treated unfairly.
Can you please, continue below?

If this is what it means to cheat on my husband, I will do it again part 3
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by Jman06(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
She deserves some mercy, you know
She doesn't
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yes, she is making a very big mistake, but she does deserve some Mercy
Jman06:
She doesn't
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by profilemessages: 5:14am On Jul 15, 2021
vagina people and their wahala everyday
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by jericco1(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Lol what salacious fiction
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Does it really look like a fiction to you?
jericco1:
Lol what salacious fiction
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Oh no! Vagina what?
profilemessages:
vagina people and their wahala everyday
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by takimsipho(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
If you're fed up of your marriage, ask for a divorce so that you can go and chase the sexual adventures you seek. A man that takes care of you by spending his hard earned money on you has absolute monopoly over your body. Any man that should enjoy your body should also pay your bills simple. I don't understand how women want it both ways, one man to provide financial security and social status of being married and another for sexual fantasies. Choose one. If you are cheating on someone you are financially dependent on, you are messing with your life, you don't think of sex when you have not eaten for 2 days.

1 Like

Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
It all started from the husband's behaviour. We shouldn't give our partners reason to fall into temptation
takimsipho:
If you're fed up of your marriage, ask for a divorce so that you can go and chase the sexual adventures you seek. A man that takes care of you by spending his hard earned money on you has absolute monopoly over your body. Any man that should enjoy your body should also pay your bills simple. I don't understand how women want it both ways, one man to provide financial security and social status of being married and another for sexual fantasies. Choose one. If you are cheating on someone you are financially dependent on, you are messing with your life, you don't think of sex when you have not eaten for 2 days.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by takimsipho(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
It all started from the husband's behaviour. We shouldn't give our partners reason to fall into temptation
Of course, blame men for your own actions as if you don't have freewill to make choices. Are there not widows who have not had sex since their husbands death? Are there not Reverend Sisters and Nuns who have taken vows of celibacy and keep to it. There is more to life than just sex. Don't blame some men for having side chicks then because there a lot of women whose behaviour make their husbands seek for pleasure outside. If he doesn't give her money, no sex, if he doesn't do what she wants, no sex. Sex happens only when she feels like it which could take months. A person that wants to cheat will cheat, a person that will not do it will not do it. If it so, they should cancel wedding vows, it has no use since you can violate it for whatever reason you can make up. Temptation is a constant, you choose whether to fall or not.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
And Eedris broke up with her in the most disturbing way. Nice one Eedris, but you shouldn't have gone intimate with her in the first place. She is feeling used and dumped.
Read the final End here. I'm feeling for her though, she gave in to her weakness....

Eedris breaks up with her in the most disturbing manner - Read Here
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
She is not a widow and neither is she a nun.....I like the point you made about not blaming some men for having sidechicks, because according to you, their wives behaviour pushed them into it. And that's exactly the point I'm making. The husband pushed her into that Eedris
takimsipho:
Of course, blame men for your own actions as if you don't have freewill to make choices. Are there not widows who have not had sex since their husbands death? Are there not Reverend Sisters and Nuns who have taken vows of celibacy and keep to it. There is more to life than just sex. Don't blame some men for having side chicks then because there a lot of women whose behaviour make their husbands seek for pleasure outside. If he doesn't give her money, no sex, if he doesn't do what she wants, no sex. Sex happens only when she feels like it which could take months. A person that wants to cheat will cheat, a person that will not do it will not do it. If it so, they should cancel wedding vows, it has no use since you can violate it for whatever reason you can make up. Temptation is a constant, you choose whether to fall or not.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by takimsipho(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
She is not a widow and neither is she a nun.....I like the point you made about not blaming some men for having sidechicks, because according to you, their wives behaviour pushed them into it. And that's exactly the point I'm making. The husband pushed her into that Eedris
With all I have written, you pick only the part that fits into your narrative. I don't support male promiscuity or female infidelity for any reason at all. I'm a Criminologist, and I know that we humans are hedonistic (that is pleasure seeking) we do whatever gives us the greatest amount of pleasure and run away from pain. Also we are rational calculators (that is we weigh the cost and benefits of any action we take). We have FREE WILL, nobody pushes anybody to do anything, it's a choice. If she feels her husband doesn't give her the attention she wants, then she has every right to ask for a divorce and be with the guy who satisfy her period. But she doesn't want to lose the benefits of her marriage which is financial security and the social status of being a married woman but wants to satisfy her needs with someone else. The guy fucking you should also take care of you that's my own view. I repeat orgasm is not everything in life, there is an age you reach and you don't care about sex anymore. People tired of sex at some point. Whatever she is doing with Eedris is fantasy, how long will it last? The day her husband finds out she will be the one crying and begging if he wants to kick her out. Nothing is a secret forever. She is doing what she is doing because she is deriving pleasure from it, it's not a mistake. If her husband tells her to put her hands inside fire will she do it? I have friends who do drugs, I hangout with them sometimes but I don't do it, nobody can force or push you to do whatever you don't secretly crave.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by takimsipho(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Do you think that, that so called Eedris cares about her? In his mind he is just enjoying free pussy. There's nothing as foolish as a desperate woman in need of attention. She will be the one spending money on him and buying him gifts. Do you think Eedris will want to marry someone like her, no, cos he will think that she might likely do the same to him. If Eedris had a wife, you think he would like for someone to be fucking her? Adultery is a sin but it seems nobody cares anymore. Orgasm is now everything. Please, whenever you think you are playing smart, remember that you might also be the one who is being used.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by Kristenklasic: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
You got me reading deep like I was preparing for exams. Ah ah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.