Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again (10970 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
I felt for her though, but she allowed her emotions play down her.
takimsipho:
Do you think that, that so called Eedris cares about her? In his mind he is just enjoying free pussy. There's nothing as foolish as a desperate woman in need of attention. She will be the one spending money on him and buying him gifts. Do you think Eedris will want to marry someone like her, no, cos he will think that she might likely do the same to him. If Eedris had a wife, you think he would like for someone to be fucking her? Adultery is a sin but it seems nobody cares anymore. Orgasm is now everything. Please, whenever you think you are playing smart, remember that you might also be the one who is being used.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
So sorry dear, at least she has finished her story. It was a painful ending for her. Eedris is a bad guy grin
Kristenklasic:
You got me reading deep like I was preparing for exams. Ah ah cheesy
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
I understand your point perfectly well and you are absolutely right. It akso looks like you havent read the last part.
Eedris regretted everything.
takimsipho:
With all I have written, you pick only the part that fits into your narrative. I don't support male promiscuity or female infidelity for any reason at all. I'm a Criminologist, and I know that we humans are hedonistic (that is pleasure seeking) we do whatever gives us the greatest amount of pleasure and run away from pain. Also we are rational calculators (that is we weigh the cost and benefits of any action we take). We have FREE WILL, nobody pushes anybody to do anything, it's a choice. If she feels her husband doesn't give her the attention she wants, then she has every right to ask for a divorce and be with the guy who satisfy her period. But she doesn't want to lose the benefits of her marriage which is financial security and the social status of being a married woman but wants to satisfy her needs with someone else. The guy fucking you should also take care of you that's my own view. I repeat orgasm is not everything in life, there is an age you reach and you don't care about sex anymore. People tired of sex at some point. Whatever she is doing with Eedris is fantasy, how long will it last? The day her husband finds out she will be the one crying and begging if he wants to kick her out. Nothing is a secret forever. She is doing what she is doing because she is deriving pleasure from it, it's not a mistake. If her husband tells her to put her hands inside fire will she do it? I have friends who do drugs, I hangout with them sometimes but I don't do it, nobody can force or push you to do whatever you don't secretly crave.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by NgoziLovelyn(f): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
So has everybody read the story to end?
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by titopius(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
I have read to the point where the man gave the lady N200k the good bye kiss led to another round of banging.
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by Charx122: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2021
LandMann:
Women should try to always pay attention to their physical appearance and wellbeing, even in marriage.

Marriage is not a licence for you to appear like a common commodity or an unattractive person to your husband.

While dating, you both will be trying to please each other by looking good... After marriage, everybody drops their guard. Some men won't brush properly... Some women get fat and out of shape... As in the list goes on... No matter your financial situation, always look good, clean and attractive for your wife/husband.

Women are at the receiving end because we live in a messed up society where it's okay for the man to sleep outside with another woman but the woman can't do such as it's a taboo... So, the woman should be more concerned about her looks, health and well-being especially in marriage... There are so many simple things that will bring great improvement... simple exercises... simple foods... simple lifestyle changes.

You don't have to wear emulsion paint on your face or fix vulture nails to look attractive... simple, clean, classy wins it for majority of men.

I'm sure that man isn't bold enough to tell the woman the truth about why he no longer finds her attractive... Childbirth won't even help the matter for the woman

Hopefully she finds joy and happiness again without jeopardising her family

She already cheated so that marriage isn't gonna work any longer nothing is hidden under the sun ......She has already jeperdiesd the friendship btw her husband and his best friend..Are you kidding me after 3 kids ...Why did you get married in the first place...
Re: If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again by AdaBekee23: 1:28am On Jul 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship / Is There Anything Like 'respecting Privacy' In Marriage? / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.