Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again (5252 Views)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by MidasO1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Fiscus105(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
ImaIma1:
Babes are attracted to beautiful things. When they see that your place is comfortable with all the necessary appliances, you will have to chase them out because in their minds, "I die here" cheesy

For me o, I liked my own bed and never felt comfortable sleeping on another that wasn't mine. So, to go my house no dey hard me.

Uhmmmmm, easier to say, some are there not because of well furnished apartment, but used it as opportunity to become wife, and substantial percentage of women have succeeded using that logic
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by paulolee(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
poweranger:

ur lies tie gele
ur opinion ma
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Cokahot: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Especially when my gen with ac is on. Dstv sha pra pra. She starts lying to me,she don't wanna leave me alone,food dey everywhere,drink and get drunk, cos I'm all by myself, bich it ain't your turn. Fuc k out ma crib and be gone, u a glutton and I can't put up this shit that u wanna be on

Break a bich down niggi
Break a bich down niggi.

Take take
Take off.

Where the f she came from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q7JDYg-LI0
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Witttyduchess(f): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
lazkizz:
Anastasia almost killed me with sex, she even taught me how to Drink alcohol and always like us Bathing with her Best friend rita angry
that Anastasia na Benin girl?
Hope no be my Anastasia oh

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by meobizy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol. Nairalanders who are security guards in the real world will still drop imaginary comments.

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Kindfund: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. Nairalanders who are security guards in the real world will still drop imaginary comments.
you mean security guards no get furnished apartment?
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Aniboo: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omo my own stories long o
Naso I nearly marry for sch O

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Kindfund: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Aniboo:
Omo my own stories long o
Naso I nearly marry for sch O
abeg gist so we can learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. / Naija Babes Panorama / This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.