Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble (68448 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Unibener: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
Truly beauty and brains don't mix, I've hardly seen fine people with brains.

The Girl is ugly abeg.
Use ya eyes

6 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Convention107: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2021
No physical evidence though
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Lastanza: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Women can do anything, I mean anything for attention. Just weird
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Florasilver: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Pls that certificate should be withdrawn as soon as possible!
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Show off gone wrong....

Village People, I hail thee
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
na don't say that. She made a very stupid choice!

Check out NASA and silicon valley on Google. You go see where beautiful girls meet brains.

Sha. Social media and peer pressure is already done with the semester d lady.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Bluffly: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Is aggressive malpractice same as aggressive examination malpractice?
She wrote "aggressive malpractice brought this" brought what?

No case
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Chris525: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2021
She’s got the right to inscribe anything on her shirt you say, so she can be with Cocacola and wear a shirt inscribed with Pepsi to work.

People like you are the reason the nation is the way it is, no iota of responsibility.

Go to any reasonable church and inscribe ‘SATAN IS MY SAVIOUR’ boldly on your shirt and see how you will be treated.

Dunce.

CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by omoadeleye(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Attention seeking moronic demon... A good news that she got served.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by sparta231(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Lanretoye:
Was she indicted for any form of malpractice through her years in school?...abeg make dem free the girl.
fellow fo*l
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Gadaluck(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Stupidity @it's peak tongue
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by dake40(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Cokahot:
I am a uniben graj of 2011 set. My class most o themcheared during exams, from maciney to cheating with bomb,expo,etc. Its nothing nw,but what I noticed is that majority of the graj can't spell words correctly.

Yourself inclusive

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Goldbw122(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2021
She nor know how to hid her head, she wan slay now them don slay her. Life funny.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Teejay13(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Perhaps she felt she was doing the right thing, not knowing what was coming after.

Anyway I still believe she was under the influence of drug.

This should serve as a lesson to others though.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Jman06(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2021
This is what you get in a country where wrong doers get rewarded with good while those that try to do the right thing always are seen as fools.

A country where discipline and honesty are seen as acts of weakness while the dishonest and corrupt people get all the honours.

The result is that people like the lady in this case now think that doing the wrong thing is the new order.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by redsun(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2021
She is a smart young woman and she used that to throw light on the decay in Nigeria secondary and tertiary institutions. She has succeeded in doing that , but some idiots as always are castigating her for all the wrong reasons

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Disturb: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Cokahot:
I am a uniben graj of 2011 set. My class most o themcheared during exams, from maciney to cheating with bomb,expo,etc. Its nothing nw,but what I noticed is that majority of the graj can't spell words correctly.
yourself is an example... grin

A perfect example..

Mercenaries not maciney
Of not o
Cheated not cheared
New not nw
Graduates not graj

5 Likes

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Gval123: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Uniben lecturers first day find excuse to take fail u, now, u don give them the perfect one. Na lawyer ur papa go carry for this matter, if not, na voice mail that certificate day go
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by bluefilm: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2021
They should forgive her.

The bitch only wanted to trend.

And she has achieved that.
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by donbenie(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
The girl did not commit any offence... Anybody can inscribe anything on his/her shirt and that doesn't mean or imply anything...
Tell that to the Panel..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Lastanza: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2021
For all those claiming that she didn't commit any crime and can defend herself, remember that a certificate is awarded based on character and learning and the university reserves the right to deem fit what is bad or good character.

And besides even if she is going to win at the long end, the school would drag and frustrate her to the extent that the certificate will be useless for her.

Wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by ArbitrageBetty: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Smh
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Cerebellum: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Gucciboy1:
Olodo rabata. She just fine but totally senseless and useless.

How this one take fine??

Arbi nah your babegrin

To slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by apasino01: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
where is the beauty here ? �

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Oluwatosin6060: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2021
But she did not mention exam malpractice in her inscription...Malpractice can be in any form
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by jericco1(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2021
The aggressive malpractice must include her lecturers. She don go share toto everywhere
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by nedupel(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2021
When the brain is empty, reason and actions can be done with the anus.
When u mumu u mumu
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by michdera(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2021
She Messed up totally
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Lanretoye:
Was she indicted for any form of malpractice through her years in school?...abeg make dem free the girl.

My guy... The U.S just passed a law to use rap lyrics as evidence to an allerged crime.
This is a fucking confession indicted or not

1 Like

Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by mandate12: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2021
CilicMarin:

That's if she can defend d word 'aggressive malpractice'
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by Dahreformer2666: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2021
I pray social media won't be end of lots of Nigerian youth, the pressure to seek validation from total stranger eh
Re: Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble by anyicash(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2021
Only few of this specie have Brains, can you imagine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.