Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu (24102 Views)

Samuel Ohiri: Police Played No Role In My Release, I Paid Ransom - Imo Monarch / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by ChiefSosa(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2021
So, who now played the role? Is it Arsenal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by ignis: 6:11am On Jul 13, 2021
I know they will deny.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Eteka1(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Good. Nnamdi Kanu is just a criminal that was rearrested to face justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Officialgarri: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2021
There's no issue as to how a terrorist is abducted. For all I care, he could have been shot dead in Kenya and that would be the end of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by redcliff: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Diplomatic protocols with which Nations? Cos of a terrorist?

By same Britain who has Nigeria in its palms due to economic gains. The UK will "NEVER" bring a show down. World politics has been more interesting with alternatives and more vibrant alliances, every nation is holding-on to whats left.

Even if the UK wants to come all out, Will it be because of a naturalized citizen, who dey can withdraw his citizenship at will? A black man for that matter.

Kanu not facing the supreme court is inevitable. Yes! He might get more light sentences, but he wont escape it. It will also be a test of our judiciary and sovereignty. ICC and UK? Height of jokes.

Even the Nigerian embassy was not contacted before Hush poppie was whisked away.

terrorist only one nation recognizes, is that one a terrorist?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by nedzuby: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Sigh....

ICC?

What did ICC do when Kashoogi was murdered? Or what did they do when Alexie Nalvany was poisoned and later arrested?

Hello, Nigeria is a sovereign state and ICC and British parliament are just toothless in affairs. So they ICC or British parliament will order Kanu`s release after been sentence by the Supreme Court of Nigeria? Please wake up to reality.

Even the British are not to b trusted as I personally see all as cosmetic. They have bigger stakes in one Nigeria and will trade Kanu who is just a naturalized citizen under the bus.

Same threat you made about dragging Buhari to ICC, till date, nothing!

ICC has bigger cases and investigations to do than Kanu, who is a nobody in affairs. What diplomatic power or affiliation does he have. He is a sacrificial lamb!

You just said it all.

All my people are doing is speculating without evidence. One thing they don't understand is Nigeria is a sovereign Nation and MKN is a full citizen of Nigeria who jumped bail, which is an offence no country will accept not even ICC or United Nation.

What the Igbos should do is to ensure he got fair trial which unfortunately he would either be sentence to jail for a very long time or hanged for no Government of any Country would allow the atrocities he committed to go free not even ICC

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by owobokiri(m): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Sigh....

ICC?

What did ICC do when Kashoogi was murdered? Or what did they do when Alexie Nalvany was poisoned and later arrested?

Hello, Nigeria is a sovereign state and ICC and British parliament are just toothless in affairs. So they ICC or British parliament will order Kanu`s release after been sentence by the Supreme Court of Nigeria? Please wake up to reality.

Even the British are not to b trusted as I personally see all as cosmetic. They have bigger stakes in one Nigeria and will trade Kanu who is just a naturalized citizen under the bus.

ICC has bigger cases and investigations to do than Kanu, who is a nobody in affairs. What diplomatic power or affiliation does he have. He is a sacrificial lamb!

Nigeria is an independent gini? Independent country whose international waters are being guarded by some western forces as we speak? Whose president runs to the west for everything from loans , political legitimacy to personal health care? Independent country that depends almost entirely on western weapons to fight off all sorts of insurgency? Independent country with proxy spies for foreign countries as presidents? Independent country that exports only one commodity? Just a ban and you won't feed the next month! Which cave did you wriggle out from? Do you even know how vulnerable your Nigeria is with her pilling debt and ineffective defence structures? Honestly, the "earlier you wake up to reality", the better for you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by darecool(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2021
But they have no intel against banditry and insurgency. You must be a comedian.
mu2sa2:
Men, you just have to give it to Nigeria's intelligence service. Those guys captured Nnamdi Kanu like a rat, not ones but on two different occasions. They could have easily despatched him secretly without trace, but chose to accord him a fair hearing before sending him to God.
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by JesseJo: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

They have initially concluded that the Government of Kenya was not involved in the kidnap of MNK, which is likely to create serious diplomatic issues in the coming days and weeks.

But the main judgement to look out for is the International criminal court and the British Parliamentary investigations.

Get some popcorn, it’s going to get very interesting cheesy

They will be relying heavily on the IHRC investigations report.

It is over!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by JesseJo: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2021
jlinkd78:
Isn't this a confirmation of what we have all known all along that d Fulani with collaboration of corrupt Kenya security personnel possibly without d consent of d Kenyan govt executed extraordinary rendition against a British citizen

Pls how is this a confirmation of what you just wrote?

Can you kindly highlight what part of the report that suggests this your confirmation?

You need to brush up your comprehension skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by zedegit: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:
I hope this is the beginning of the plethora of evidence to prove that the Kenyan presidency and police force were not involved in the abduction of MNK

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/ihrc-receives-25-petitions-in-support-of-nnamdi-kanu/

Kenya should just shut up. The more they talk, the more foolish they appear.

How can a foreign government smuggle someone out of your country without your knowledge and go ahead and assuming you feigned not being aware, now you are aware you have not even filed any charges against the Nigerian government for the 'act of sabotage' on your security network and it doesn't even end there. You are also playing cool by asking them to ensure he is tried fairly which should be the least of your concerns.

2 Likes

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by JesseJo: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Wait and see , I can’t reveal too much right now .

Clown! There is nothing to reveal.

ICC won't even entertain Kanu's case. The court does not attend to cases of miscreants

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2021
If his rights where not violated why can’t the Kenyan or Nigerian government state how he was arrested and repatriated even without his passport?? undecided

This is vague and empty report. undecided
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by blackpanda: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

They have initially concluded that the Government of Kenya was not involved in the kidnap of MNK, which is likely to create serious diplomatic issues in the coming days and weeks.

But the main judgement to look out for is the International criminal court and the British Parliamentary investigations.

Get some popcorn, it’s going to get very interesting cheesy

Una no dey tire for rubbish
Smh.
Britain that is considering revoking mnk citizenship....pls make una rest. Kanu was not abducted. He was apprehended to stand trial which he tried to escape

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by JesseJo: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2021
after4:
Why did you omit Al bashar, those prosecuted for crime in Rwanda and other African countries were terrorists like buhari rules, you forget many factors in your analysis. 1. Kashogi and Co involves world power who are not even part of icc, they do not involve a case of secession that can be influenced by other stronger countries, you forgot that icc was instrumental in mounting pressure on Sudan's division. Don't worry, when buhari is sued in icc he shouldn't go to answer them

Some of you can make yeye claim.

ICC is for war crimes and other criminal matters. How did they play a role in the birthing of South Sudan?

Guess what? Even South Sudan that you are claiming they played role in their creation is not an ICC party.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by blackpanda: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
jaxxy:
If his rights where not violated why can’t the Kenyan or Nigerian government state how he was arrested and repatriated even without his passport?? undecided

They have investigated and found no rights were violated. Clean your tears dear. MNK is in for it grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Racoon:
Confirming that the Buhari government truly Abduct Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya soil while claiming interpol collabo? So who is telling the truth here? There is more to this issue than met the eyes.

They clearly said his rights haven't been violated, so what more are you leaning on to arrive at the above conclusion?
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by dragunov: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
mu2sa2:
Men, you just have to give it to Nigeria's intelligence service. Those guys captured Nnamdi Kanu like a rat, not ones but on two different occasions. They could have easily despatched him secretly without trace, but chose to accord him a fair hearing before sending him to God.
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

Native land? That's absurd. How can a geographical entiry created by the British as a colonial appendage be a native land? What language do the " natives" speak? Calling a place and space native land presupposes a single language, culture and people. Is that what obtains in Nigeria? Do you even know the history of Nigeria? Do you know about the nations and people in Nigeria? You come across as an ignorant person. Go and get educated and abstain from ethnic jingoism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2021
The truth of the matter is that Government can't go into a foreign soil to make an arrest without the notification of the government of the said country....

So Kenya is lying and trying to exempt herself from the Matter.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2021
blackpanda:

They have investigated and found no rights were violated. Clean your tears dear. MNK is in for it grin

I’m not his supporter bt I support the right process and procedures because it cud be u or anybody who’s rights get abused.

Where is the investigation report and details? All I see are empty statements and no facts or evidence of any investigation or should we just believe their word for it? Let’s have the report of the investigation? undecided

Both Kanu, Nigerian and Kenyan government have cases to answer.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by zoedew: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Diplomatic protocols with which Nations? Cos of a terrorist?

By same Britain who has Nigeria in its palms due to economic gains. The UK will "NEVER" bring a show down. World politics has been more interesting with alternatives and more vibrant alliances, every nation is holding-on to whats left.

Even if the UK wants to come all out, Will it be because of a naturalized citizen, who dey can withdraw his citizenship at will? A black man for that matter.

Kanu not facing the supreme court is inevitable. Yes! He might get more light sentences, but he wont escape it. It will also be a test of our judiciary and sovereignty. ICC and UK? Height of jokes.

Even the Nigerian embassy was not contacted before Hush poppie was whisked away.

I guess Pakistan and Saudi Arabia were consulted before USA went to get Osama bin Laden in Abottabad! Terrorists and fugitives like to hide. Hitler, Ojukwu, Laden et al hid themselves to avoid the consequences of their actions that brought untold hardship to others. At the end they begged and cringed for their very lives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Survivingnaija:
He was abducted by Nigerian government and its agents in Kenya. This is the truth, there was no Interpol involved or any collaboration with any government. Buhari and his people are good kidnappers, that’s what they are doing in the north.
HE PAINED U .JUST WATCH AS NK IS LEGALLY FOUND GUILTY OF TREASON .AND SENTENCED TO KUJE FOR LIFE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by vineyardfarms: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:
I hope this is the beginning of the plethora of evidence to prove that the Kenyan presidency and police force were not involved in the abduction of MNK

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/ihrc-receives-25-petitions-in-support-of-nnamdi-kanu/

ALL THESE ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOTHING BUT RUBBER STAMPS - KEYAN GOVT WAS NOT INVOLVED? DOES MNK LAND IN NIGERIA WITHOUT THE INVOLMENT OF ANY KEYAN OFFICIAL? HOW DID HE GO THROUGH THE AIRPORT? WHICH PLANE CONVEY FROM KEYAN TO NIGERIA?? KEYAN AND NIGERIA GOVT MAY HAVE BRIBE YOU, BUT THE WORLD IS NOT BLIND.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Sigh....

ICC?

Exactly Bruh.... ICC or uk parliament cannot do anything...it's just ignorant talks from some gullible Nigerians thinking ICC can order the release of kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by BigYash: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2021
mu2sa2:
But they are careless when it comes to major security challenges in your country.E.g the attack by Gumi's boys(Bandits) Let me not talk about boko boys. Are they paid to fight ipob only? North(Fulani's) go tire sha... Na time e go take..
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by israelmao(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2021
So Nigerian government abducted without Kenyan government"s knowledge?The truth will be out soonest.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tzar(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2021
These Kenyans are mad. This is why whites see blacks like monkeys.
How can another country act like this on your soil and you claim ignorance? Shouldn't this cause a diplomatic row then?
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by durangokid: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2021
This one Na correct syndicated Report from lai Muhammed, i remember how I used to circulate most of his syndicated stories then, my Oga will give me those envelopes, with my own transport money, piam the first place ijesha, for champions newspapers next apapa for vanguard next Na Liverpool for Thisday those of them from Ikeja will come to off at iyana isolo for their envelopes, this thing I am saying is for high class editors not just anyhow editor that is why once I see any messed story I know not to talk of now I am a high class professional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / Factional ‘fresh PDP’ Collapses, Fuse Into PDP / Gani Fawehinmi's Statue At Liberty Park Unveiled By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.