Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu (24099 Views)

Samuel Ohiri: Police Played No Role In My Release, I Paid Ransom - Imo Monarch / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by NigeriaNawa: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2021
mu2sa2:
Men, you just have to give it to Nigeria's intelligence service. Those guys captured Nnamdi Kanu like a rat, not ones but on two different occasions. They could have easily despatched him secretly without trace, but chose to accord him a fair hearing before sending him to God.
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

There is nothing intelligent about bribing foreign government officials to abduct a British citizen.

Your dear native shit hole is on its last legs, ruined by quota system products and your lunatic Jihad brethren. Start preparing for your new Islamic state in the north.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by IgboWarlord(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2021
cyrilamx:
Is he now Buhari or still Jubril et Sudan as MNK made alot of Igbos believed and ran with this propaganda for years? I thought you all claimed Buhari is a dullard, when did he become verse in sth like "kidnapping" that requires alot of intelligence and espionage esp in another country? The propaganda alone MNK ran about Buhari being cloned which even obj has refuted us enough to send him to the gallows.

Bro i think there is a clear difference between IGBO and IPOB.Not all Igbos are members or sympathisers of IPOB.I for one,am not.I don't support MNK or his goons and i'm all for throwing him in jail..I only pointed out that kidnapping high profile wanted people is something Buhari is adept at..Besides,that cloning and Jubril thing is absolute trash and hogwash,i never subscribed to that sh .it and all the people that do need immediate mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by NigeriaNawa: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2021
GreenArrow1:

I'm a realist. I don't make up fairy tales in my head to make me believe that such a trial would be anywhere near a fair one. You have the a man, who jumped bail (a criminal offence), flouted all of his bail conditions, escaped to another country and started a violent uprising in his region leading to numerous murders. He manages to somehow get captured and his fate is to be decided by the very people with whom there only exists profound mutual hatred, and then you somehow expect a fair trial? Fair trail of Kanu by Buhari? For which dimension?
I believe the only reason his capture was announced was only to gloat over the fact. Else, they'd simply have put a bullet in his skull after extracting necessary information and buried him in a drum filled with wet concrete and be done with it the moment they found him.
I live in Nigeria. Not in Utopia.
No amount of screaming from the UN, FIFA or CAF can get to that man in Aso Rock and his cabal. Him kuku get ear problem before so no joy there.

You seem to love the sound of your own voice. You will be proven wrong very soon.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2021
cyrilamx:
But the US could encroach on Pakistan territory to kill Bin Laden without informing the Pakistani Authority and we all applauded the indefatigability of US forces because it is US but turn blind eye to their violation of a another country sovereignty? ���

Bin Laden was a terrorist...
Is Mazi a terrorist ..?? No
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by NigeriaNawa: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2021
owobokiri:

Nigeria is an independent gini? Independent country whose international waters are being guarded by some western forces as we speak? Whose president runs to the west for everything from loans , political legitimacy to personal health care? Independent country that depends almost entirely on western weapons to fight off all sorts of insurgency? Independent country with proxy spies for foreign countries as presidents? Independent country that exports only one commodity? Just a ban and you won't feed the next month! Which cave did you wriggle out from? Do you even know how vulnerable your Nigeria is with her pilling debt and ineffective defence structures? Honestly, the "earlier you wake up to reality", the better for you.

They are dreamers, lol.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2021
cyrilamx:
But the US could encroach on Pakistan territory to kill Bin Laden without informing the Pakistani Authority and we all applauded the indefatigability of US forces because it is US but turn blind eye to their violation of a another country sovereignty? ���

Already the fight with Al Qaeda was m already so the Pakistani government gave an open passage to fight them.
Bin Laden was a terrorist...
Is Mazi a terrorist ..?? No
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Safyqueen: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2021
jlinkd78:
Isn't this a confirmation of what we have all known all along that d Fulani with collaboration of corrupt and compromised Kenya security officials possibly without d consent of d Kenyan govt executed extraordinary rendition against a British citizen. Buhari and his minions have shot themselves on their feet and have really brought the country to international ridicule. They linked UK, Interpol and Kenya govt as collaborators to their charade, it turned out all lies. They claimed he was brought in with Nigerian passport but Guardian UK had already confirmed Kanu travelled with a British passport which at d moment is still in Kenya. For MNK to be brought into Nigeria without a passport means they evaded immigration clearance and was done illegally reason why he wasn't detained in any govt holding centre during d 8 days of hostage. Now think on this: If Buhari agents can go to another country and committed such crime which they would have even killed Kanu without trace then it means flooding the East with UGM to carry out criminal activities to demarket IPOB and ESN is very likely.

To think that someone can think this way is unthinkable. Una eyes go clear very soon.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Gireiboy(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2021
SammyChi1988:
Nigeria may likely go into another civil war if anything should happen to Nnamdi Kanu.. The best thing for Nigeria government to do is to give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra in peace...
With SE as the battle ground.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Chris525:

You’re enlightened.

Kenya don't know the gravity of what they did to Biafrans.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

They have initially concluded that the Government of Kenya was not involved in the kidnap of MNK, which is likely to create serious diplomatic issues in the coming days and weeks.

But the main judgement to look out for is the International criminal court and the British Parliamentary investigations.

Ipob lawyer

Get some popcorn, it’s going to get very interesting cheesy
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by milkywaves(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2021
I guess the ball is in the court of the Nigerian Judiciary now..

Kindly contact us for your Business Plans (08099101941). Watsap Only.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by cyrilamx(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Bro i think there is a clear difference between IGBO and IPOB.Not all Igbos are members or sympathisers of IPOB.I for one,am not.I don't support MNK or his goons and i'm all for throwing him in jail..I only pointed out that kidnapping high profile wanted people is something Buhari is adept at..Besides,that cloning and Jubril thing is absolute trash and hogwash,i never subscribed to that sh .it and all the people that do need immediate mental evaluation.
You will noticed I deliberately used the word IPOB cause I know the distinction btw Igbos and Igbos. I HV well meaning Igbo friends. An Igbo man is my in law, have Igbo kids as my nephew n niece. So you see why we are same table. Yes even if igbos want away from Nigeria, it their right but not the belligerent attitude of MNK and his groups. If kanu were really adept, he could HV turn his support base to a political weapon... Either forming a political party or getting his henchmen into various political positions where they can take the battle democratically to those whom they perceived as their foes. That my opinion
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

ICC is an international whip for those who fail to listen to their masters. It is a politicized institution. Same Bashar al-Assad of Syria is yet to be prosecuted. Saudi crimes in Yemen is yet to be brought to book, China`s forced labor and killing of Muslims yet to be brought to the table. ICC has been exposed more than ever. Its just a whip that can never be used on Nigeria. We have fathers called the British and Kanu is a nobody to break that accord.

Yet Buhari cancelled his medical trip there and had not gone ever since.
Let's hope he usually goes there to play else his state of health won't be the better for it.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Rolly22(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2021
GreenArrow1:

I'm a realist. I don't make up fairy tales in my head to make me believe that such a trial would be anywhere near a fair one. You have the a man, who jumped bail (a criminal offence), flouted all of his bail conditions, escaped to another country and started a violent uprising in his region leading to numerous murders. He manages to somehow get captured and his fate is to be decided by the very people with whom there only exists profound mutual hatred, and then you somehow expect a fair trial? Fair trail of Kanu by Buhari? For which dimension?
I believe the only reason his capture was announced was only to gloat over the fact. Else, they'd simply have put a bullet in his skull after extracting necessary information and buried him in a drum filled with wet concrete and be done with it the moment they found him.
I live in Nigeria. Not in Utopia.
No amount of screaming from the UN, FIFA or CAF can get to that man in Aso Rock and his cabal. Him kuku get ear problem before so no joy there.

You’re talking nonsense, a man who Jumped bail? How did he Jump bail? Who sent the Military to His house that killed 28 people? At a time he is to appear before the court? Realist indeed.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Rolly22(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2021
nedzuby:

You just said it all.

All my people are doing is speculating without evidence. One thing they don't understand is Nigeria is a sovereign Nation and MKN is a full citizen of Nigeria who jumped bail, which is an offence no country will accept not even ICC or United Nation.

What the Igbos should do is to ensure he got fair trial which unfortunately he would either be sentence to jail for a very long time or hanged for no Government of any Country would allow the atrocities he committed to go free not even ICC

You guys here Keeps Sounding senseless each time you say Kanu Jumped bail, who sent the military to his house that killed 28 people?
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Rolly22(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2021
owobokiri:

Nigeria is an independent gini? Independent country whose international waters are being guarded by some western forces as we speak? Whose president runs to the west for everything from loans , political legitimacy to personal health care? Independent country that depends almost entirely on western weapons to fight off all sorts of insurgency? Independent country with proxy spies for foreign countries as presidents? Independent country that exports only one commodity? Just a ban and you won't feed the next month! Which cave did you wriggle out from? Do you even know how vulnerable your Nigeria is with her pilling debt and ineffective defence structures? Honestly, the "earlier you wake up to reality", the better for you.

Don’t mind these guy’s here writing grammar and talking nonsense.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Rolly22:

You guys here Keeps Sounding senseless each time you say Kanu Jumped bail, who sent the military to his house that killed 28 people?

Dont mind the idiots
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by brightalo1010: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Wait and see , I can’t reveal too much right now .
guy you have nothing to reveal. All na wash. Stop bragging. I thought you people were making noise about UK parliament sitting, a sitting that can't even stop the 26th court case. You people always keep una hope on all these corrupt international organizations thinking they can do anything. Keep deceiving yourself na.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by seguno2: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2021
cyrilamx:
plz tell the world why Umaru Dikko, a northerner and minister of transport under Shagari's govt was kidnapped albeit foiled? I don't know if a man rape ur wife but flee and u hv the means to track him down, whether jungle justice or not, if u will hesitate to execute it?

Buhari that worked with Abacha is doing what, apart from raping us silly
Is he not a terrible hypocrite?
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Chris525: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Kanu is a criminal mess off

Blackdisciple:

Kenya don't know the gravity of what they did to Biafrans.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Chris525: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2021
He broken the conditions of his bail. The FG approached the courts and it ordered his rearrest. Periodt!

Do you know the IPOB repelled efforts to take him in peacefully until the army came in with strength? You cant turn facts on its head. Sentiments will get you nowhere. If it was really as you said the international bodies will be pointing that out even the UK would have defended him. You dont have the facts or choose to bypass it.

There is video evidence to show that the people at his house were armed and attacked security forces. Are they supposed to be armed? What right do they have to obstruct state forces from doing their job? All the hundreds of people who were there in a house that can hardly contain 50 people, what were they doing there Is that where they live?

Rolly22:

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by brightalo1010: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

There is nothing intelligent about bribing foreign government officials to abduct a British citizen.

Your dear native shit hole is on its last legs, ruined by quota system products and your lunatic Jihad brethren. Start preparing for your new Islamic state in the north.

There is everything intelligent in it since you are commenting with emotions that's why you never asked yourself how did they knew he was going to Kenya that is if your claims are anything to go by, are you saying they paid all the government agents on earth to monitor him? How did they know that he will land in Kenya?
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tzar(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2021
I think you are the ‘clueless’ one here, as you do not understand the crux of the matter I tried to address.
A few weeks ago Benin Republic walked across our SW border to arrest some wanted people. Nigeria threw tantrums which was within their rights as Benin did not get Nigeria’s consent to execute that operation.
In the same light, Kenya claims they had no info about the Kanu retrieval ops. They also did not say if Nigeria got their consent 1st.
It is fishy that this happened on Kenyan soil without their consent & no dust is being raised.

Chris525:

Act like what? Lol. You’re clueless. First thing you must know is that MNK isn’t who you think he is in the eyes of the int’l community. Do you think they’re just hearing about him?

All of these points to the fact that MNK is a total nobody and the west consider him a nuisance. If he was just a reputable British medical practitioner or something of that sort, he would even get a better treatment.

No one gives a Bleep about him.

p me
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2021
When they sue bughari at the Hague, ask him not to appear

JesseJo:

Some of you can make yeye claim.

ICC is for war crimes and other criminal matters. How did they play a role in the birthing of South Sudan?

Guess what? Even South Sudan that you are claiming they played role in their creation is not an ICC party.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2021
So you want to put your zoogeria on the same table with Saudi, china and Russia? That's commendable. And for your father Britain, am sure Rwanda has no father too nor Sudan. And Britain will stop them from arresting him when declared guilty at that court. Continue. Kanu is nobody but his ipob was given asylum by your same father. Enjoy your delusion

SARSCoV2:

ICC is an international whip for those who fail to listen to their masters. It is a politicized institution. Same Bashar al-Assad of Syria is yet to be prosecuted. Saudi crimes in Yemen is yet to be brought to book, China`s forced labor and killing of Muslims yet to be brought to the table. ICC has been exposed more than ever. Its just a whip that can never be used on Nigeria. We have fathers called the British and Kanu is a nobody to break that accord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / Boko Haram Kills Four Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.