Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu (24095 Views)

Samuel Ohiri: Police Played No Role In My Release, I Paid Ransom - Imo Monarch / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2021
redcliff:

terrorist only one nation recognizes, is that one a terrorist?

How many nations need to recognise them before they become full pledged terrorists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Uteghe(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2021
Waste of time.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by MT: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Wait and see , I can’t reveal too much right now .

Mr FBI, I beg go and sit down somewhere and stop all this childish antics. Your brother, Nnamdi Kanu is gone. Wake up and smell the coffee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by chrisvic007: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

They have initially concluded that the Government of Kenya was not involved in the kidnap of MNK, which is likely to create serious diplomatic issues in the coming days and weeks.

But the main judgement to look out for is the International criminal court and the British Parliamentary investigations.

Get some popcorn, it’s going to get very interesting cheesy

You are still under an illusion. Britain will do nothing. You have just read the exoneration of the Kenyan government from the arrest of a person purportedly travelling on a British passport.

Soon, you'd read how the British government can not stop the arrest of a fugitive who is wanted for terrorism. Those that advised kanu to form ESN have actually "killed" him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by alizma: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Sigh....

ICC?

What did ICC do when Kashoogi was murdered? Or what did they do when Alexie Nalvany was poisoned and later arrested?

Hello, Nigeria is a sovereign state and ICC and British parliament are just toothless in affairs. So they ICC or British parliament will order Kanu`s release after been sentence by the Supreme Court of Nigeria? Please wake up to reality.

Even the British are not to b trusted as I personally see all as cosmetic. They have bigger stakes in one Nigeria and will trade Kanu who is just a naturalized citizen under the bus.

Same threat you made about dragging Buhari to ICC, till date, nothing!

ICC has bigger cases and investigations to do than Kanu, who is a nobody in affairs. What diplomatic power or affiliation does he have. He is a sacrificial lamb!
What people don't know yet is that the British may face diplomatic sanction if found guilty of supporting an individual who instigate the killing of others. Nnamdi Kanu's passport was seize in Nigeria while he was facing a criminal case, how did he get another British passport, will British claim ignorance of the seized passport?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Chris525: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Act like what? Lol. You’re clueless. First thing you must know is that MNK isn’t who you think he is in the eyes of the int’l community. Do you think they’re just hearing about him?

All of these points to the fact that MNK is a total nobody and the west consider him a nuisance. If he was just a reputable British medical practitioner or something of that sort, he would even get a better treatment.

No one gives a Bleep about him.

Tzar:
These Kenyans are mad. This is why whites see blacks like monkeys.
How can another country act like this on your soil and you claim ignorance? Shouldn't this cause a diplomatic row then?
p me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Chris525: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2021
They don’t know that even the UK is embarrassed by this human and the events and are wishing it goes away fast. They provided a passport to and aided a fugitive. Thats a big int’l row if we were a serious country. Could never pull that shit with Russia or China.

alizma:

What people don't know yet is that the British may face diplomatic sanction if found guilty of supporting an individual who instigate the killing of others. Nnamdi Kanu's passport was seize in Nigeria while he was facing a criminal case, how did he get another British passport, will British claim ignorance of the seized passport?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Chris525: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2021
You’re enlightened.

Blackdisciple:
The truth of the matter is that Government can't go into a foreign soil to make an arrest without the notification of the government of the said country....

So Kenya is lying and trying to exempt herself from the Matter.

1 Like

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Everyday comes with a new story on the case.

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by IgboWarlord(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2021
I wont be suprised if Buhari arranged for his kidnapping in Kenya without the consent of Kenyan government.Afterall,he tried kidnapping Umaru Dikko from London and almost suceeded if not for a slight diplomatic mishap in Stansted airport..The man is versed in the art of kidnapping..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by malel1: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Sigh....

ICC?

What did ICC do when Kashoogi was murdered? Or what did they do when Alexie Nalvany was poisoned and later arrested?

Hello, Nigeria is a sovereign state and ICC and British parliament are just toothless in affairs. So they ICC or British parliament will order Kanu`s release after been sentence by the Supreme Court of Nigeria? Please wake up to reality.

Even the British are not to b trusted as I personally see all as cosmetic. They have bigger stakes in one Nigeria and will trade Kanu who is just a naturalized citizen under the bus.

ICC has bigger cases and investigations to do than Kanu, who is a nobody in affairs. What diplomatic power or affiliation does he have. He is a sacrificial lamb!

Am a strong supporter of kanu , but believe me u said the truth

1 Like

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by malel1: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2021
HOVER206:

It still surprises me how most of you think that Fg will win.
The Fg will definitely lose all diplomatic protocol was broken

Yes all was broken, but Buhari government no send . That man is Lucifer himself , Nigerians made a big mistake

2 Likes

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Sham organization. His arrest itself was illegal and a violation of his human rights.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by justmondris: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2021
If the Kenya Government was did not assist the FG to arrest and repatriate him, then he was kidnapped and smuggled out of Kenya. How approved the arrest, how approved the repatriation, how will an international force come into your country to arrest another person without your notice or approval and you are saying nonsense.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Diplomatic protocols with which Nations? Cos of a terrorist?

By same Britain who has Nigeria in its palms due to economic gains. The UK will "NEVER" bring a show down. World politics has been more interesting with alternatives and more vibrant alliances, every nation is holding-on to whats left.

Even if the UK wants to come all out, Will it be because of a naturalized citizen, who dey can withdraw his citizenship at will? A black man for that matter.

Kanu not facing the supreme court is inevitable. Yes! He might get more light sentences, but he wont escape it. It will also be a test of our judiciary and sovereignty. ICC and UK? Height of jokes.

Even the Nigerian embassy was not contacted before Hush poppie was whisked away.

Calling nnamdi kanu a terrorist is baseless, childish and stupid.If IPOB is a terrorist group, how come they wear their t shirts and fly their flags even in US?... please don't be dumb. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by skywalker240(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Possible but the chances are very slim. The south is a divided hole. If you give them power, you cant get a grip of them. So the status quo is more benefitting
Suffering And Smiling
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tinyemeka(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Sigh....

ICC?

Where is Charles Taylor, former Liberian president?
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2021
I've just checked the IHRC. It is a shady private group with head branch in Czech Republic. Very cut and join group. This will not save Kenya or Nigeria.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2021
As for me I would cross my hands&legs &be watching& listening till after July 26
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by rottennaija(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2021
jlinkd78:
Isn't this a confirmation of what we have all known all along that d Fulani with collaboration of corrupt Kenya security personnel possibly without d consent of d Kenyan govt executed extraordinary rendition against a British citizen. Buhari and his minions have shot themselves on their feet and have really brought the country to international ridicule. They linked UK, Interpol and Kenya govt as collaborators to their charade, it turned out all lies. They claimed he was brought in with Nigerian passport but Guardian UK had already confirmed Kanu travelled with a British passport which at d moment is still in Kenya. For MNK to be brought into Nigeria without a passport means they evaded immigration clearance and was done illegally reason why he wasn't detained in any govt holding centre during d 8 days of hostage. Now think on this: If Buhari agents can go to another country and committed such crime which they would have even killed Kanu without trace then it means flooding the East with UGM to carry out criminal activities to demarket IPOB and ESN is very likely.

So a terrorist has to be arrested legally? Is that your argument?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Gentlerespect76: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2021
I have not seen any iota of basis upon which the exculpation of Kenya by IHRC is premised. False news. Vanguard, Vanguard, Vanguard!!! How many times did I call you people?

NigeriaNawa:
I hope this is the beginning of the plethora of evidence to prove that the Kenyan presidency and police force were not involved in the abduction of MNK

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/ihrc-receives-25-petitions-in-support-of-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2021
maoolakanm:
HE PAINED U .JUST WATCH AS NK IS LEGALLY FOUND GUILTY OF TREASON .AND SENTENCED TO KUJE FOR LIFE.

My Yoruba brother from the south, sentencing NK won’t stop herdsmen from kidnapping Yorubas, it won’t stop the wicked policies of Fulanis, it won’t make you live better and more affluently, it won’t give you 24-hour power supply, the prices of foodstuffs won’t reduce. Don’t you think these are the things you should demand first instead of demanding for NK to be imprisoned .
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by gaftsoil(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2021
They said Kenya played no official role, meaning they did illegal something. They don't want UK to go after Kenya that's why they are protecting them but Nigeria will know they made a big mistake. Dumbs in government

2 Likes

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by dmbb: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2021
OBALOLA55:

WHAT DID I JUST READ shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

IT IS FINISHED!
What they are saying is that Kanu was arrested in line with the international law and that everything is going in due process however, they will make sure that law of Nigeria take its course on him without prejudice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by mvem(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Wait and see , I can’t reveal too much right now .
ICC is actually very weak and many countries don't send them at all even the western nations. I can even remember US threatening them if they go on with an investigation

1 Like

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by proxillin(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Meaning he was kidnapped..right?

This body and other international bodies said our last election was free and fair..

They didnt say anything on Endsars..

Fear these BRITISH influenced organizations. They are making sure britain colony niga-area remains intact
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Petie33: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2021
what am I reading � every day kanu this kanu that my friends kanu is finish no way for him again but my only concern is that who give his team of lawyers license to practice law because they are so daft and foolish that all they have being doing is noise making telling the government about their own plans and actions they want to make and the wise government just keep tracking them down and planning how to deal with them in court.
Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by shopnimini: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2021
GreenArrow1:

I'm a realist. I don't make up fairy tales in my head to make me believe that such a trial would be anywhere near a fair one. You have the a man, who jumped bail (a criminal offence), flouted all of his bail conditions, escaped to another country and started a violent uprising in his region leading to numerous murders. He manages to somehow get captured and his fate is to be decided by the very people with whom there only exists profound mutual hatred, and then you somehow expect a fair trial? Fair trail of Kanu by Buhari? For which dimension?
I believe the only reason his capture was announced was only to gloat over the fact. Else, they'd simply have put a bullet in his skull after extracting necessary information and buried him in a drum filled with wet concrete and be done with it the moment they found him.
I live in Nigeria. Not in Utopia.
No amount of screaming from the UN, FIFA or CAF can get to that man in Aso Rock and his cabal. Him kuku get ear problem before so no joy there.

What surprises me is how despite our government's track record since 1960 Nigerians still somehow expect them to do the right thing.

Those men no get joy o

1 Like

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Petie33: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
justmondris:
If the Kenya Government was did not assist the FG to arrest and repatriate him, then he was kidnapped and smuggled out of Kenya. How approved the arrest, how approved the repatriation, how will an international force come into your country to arrest another person without your notice or approval and you are saying nonsense.
go ask how Osama was killed in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by realstars: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Survivingnaija:
He was abducted by Nigerian government and its agents in Kenya. This is the truth, there was no Interpol involved or any collaboration with any government. Buhari and his people are good kidnappers, that’s what they are doing in the north.
i think some fulani bandits wher given the contract to kidnapped him, there are many ways to face this. this is just the case of kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Echowas: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Survivingnaija:
He was abducted by Nigerian government and its agents in Kenya. This is the truth, there was no Interpol involved or any collaboration with any government. Buhari and his people are good kidnappers, that’s what they are doing in the north.
what was he doing in Kenya? Alshabab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by seguno2: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Survivingnaija:

Was that not how he tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko in London when he was military dictator, but failed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East / Olusola Oke Campaigning This Night In Ondo South (photos) / Nigerian Governors Salary: See How Much Nigerian Governors Earn Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.