Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today (50004 Views)

See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video) / Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) / Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today by incogni2o: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dogasas:

Shame on you all. Well I'm not surprised, a typical Nigerian barely reads.
Didn't you read the part I said I'm Abuja based? And it's normal to be a JJC okay same way you go turn jjc if you enter Abuja coz dem fit obtain you for nothing. Even if you enter maiduguri, u be jjc for there coz you no know where to go and where not to go. So pls keep your opinion to yourself

Moral of your story
Re: What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today by Nezzjnr: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
majamajic:

The conductor mean Lagos Island

One day I was going to ikorodu from Jibowu , I was hearing Ketu ,Ojota , Palmgrove, Kodu ooo . I wait tire, I didn't here ikorodu
Not knowing Kodu ooo means Ikorodu
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today by Nezzjnr: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
Lols, you have to even cut off your ears and give some conductors inorder to understand what they are saying atimes........

OP...you own experience is a little of what I experienced when China Civil called me for work and said they have accomodation for me, I reached Berger, called the Chinese guy, he said no probs....I should be coming when I reach Ojota, I should call him, and that was past 6pm...

On reaching Ojota, I called the guy but he switched off his phone.....
..cheeeeii.. my first time in Lagos, I don't know anywhere...

To understand what the conductor was saying was a problem,even to ask people , no one trusts anyone, as people fear each other...lols
I had to calm Wella, put my ears on the conductor's mouth before I heard....
Osho..Osho..di ..Osho...I jumped inside the bus lols as I was told I can get a bus going to Ebute metta where their company is...

On reaching Oshodi, I called the guy, his number was still switched off ,...lols ...my first time in that Lagos ...

I stood on the road confused, had to start making calls immediately, some Agberos hearing what I was saying , started gathering, asking me where I was going, I entered a Keke , left the place , reached a distance , dropped, and started making my calls.....as I met another group of Agberos, I entered another Keke , left the place....

I found it hard to even ask anyone where I can get a hotel, I was just looking around to see if I can see a hotel.... so no need but to call my people staying in Lagos...

Thanks to my Uncle who came to my rescue...
He laughed the hell out of mewhen he saw me on confusion..

The following day I matched to that China Civil, only to hear that they are to pay #25k to graduates then....

Mad set of people...I complained about what they did to me , they argued it and I left there so angry ..

Lagos State is where you must keep on moving as a JJC, especially when you come in the night
Those Agberos would have helped
Re: What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today by Bakrabas: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
There are two Lagos in Lagos State. Lagos Island and mainland. The life on Island is far more expensive than mainland. Lasgidi is the home of the rugged ones. Eko Ile ogbon Lagos the home of wisdom
Re: What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
andyblinks05:

Omo why you no bon face ask the abegros

Lols abeg ooh.....na only boxers them fit leave for me if to say I try talk to them....
Re: What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today by leofab(f): 1:05am On Jul 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Na so he bii Eko in Lagos...but I prefer to name it Islandgrin

For NY I don see metro bus specifically going to Newyork...

I was like sis are we not in NY again? Why is this bus going to Newyork? Which other Newyork dey?... She said Newyork is the state while Newyork City is just another city in NY....
just like Enugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) / Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) / Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.