Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom (30910 Views)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. / Orji Kalu: Awolowo Told Me He Did Not Trust Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by OBALOLA55(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
FULANI HERD TERRORISTS DON INFILTRATE THIS THREADsad

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by shadeyinka(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Any igbo working with Yoruba and screaming southern unity is a huge efulefu..

Yoruba will still apply tufaced diplomacy at anytime convenient for them without looking una side.

It’s all about their interest and will mock you guys just as they’ve been doing

Even the south south is not buying their southern nonsense

Why didn’t he said all this before Kanu was arrested
ShebI yoruba were mocking igbos an IPOB till that morning they came for me IGBOHO

Next Na governors to yarn dust ... followed by southern unity trash

Nothing like southern unity with Yoruba ... infact saying Awolowo held your hand and talk nonsense is an insult to igbos..

Careless humans with their cunning mentality

WILL KEEP OPPOSING THE IDEA OF IGBOS UNITY WITH YORUBA PEOPLE

OIL AND WATER CANT MIX... TOMORROW WILL JUSTIFY THIS STAND.

Onye choro ga Yoruba rie ya.. eri e ya.. after all .. onye aghogburu ka Erie...

Till yoruba people que behind an igboman for President any other thing Na noise and pretence to position their own..

Tinubu wey no go fit campaign in the east and south will use southern unity crap to come.. and still go mEcca to hug his masters

Walai they thing belike dem Jazz igbos

Southern unity with Yoruba people to what advantages to an Igbo man?

To fight aboki... which aboki?

Igbo make una geh sense... Na so Ojukwu been the hail Awolowo and his partner..

Ojukwu wAke late... this generation is about going same way..
.............. mature?
A wise man once said:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
The fulani North knows this and will prevent anything that will make this southern tribes unity!

For the day they know they have come together as one, Nigeria will be history!

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sincinnati:
Omo you’re a fool.
Is better to be a wise fool than an idiotic and stupid fool. He only said nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Before the two tribes can unite, one needs to leave the 2023 presidential position for the other.

Exactly it is turn for the south east bt can the Yoruba put his words into action and support an Igbo candidate? Million dollar question.

They only seem to agree when it comes to secession bt won’t agree in politics. How is that unity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Asgard73: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

One keg of palm wine for u with isiewu
Any Igbo shouting united south with west must be a bastard or born throway

Walai the thing belike the Jazz igbos.. I’ve not seen this anywhere

Same humans dividing old eastern regions

Same humans shouting dot

Same human mocking igbos

Since this man young and seen hatred between Yoruba and Igbos ... he no talk

The capture his boy... he start to talk nonsense and igbos are buying i

Believe all these stop online .... never in reality

Why dem no go join south south dey too love... why igbos and why this election period

Hmm

Make Yoruba and Tinubu support umahi or Ngige for President
If they seek unity

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Shattuck(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
The division of Nigeria should not be seen as a hate campaign, by some, for me it will be best for Nigeria to divide so that we can all live our best lives.

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by andyanders: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tinunbu will be the first to sell you out. Greed to rule has taken over his conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Asgard73: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

.............. mature?
A wise man once said:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Yoruba and Hausa Fulani are never enemies

Yoruba wan use igbos play 2023 politics because they know igbos are emotional .

Same Yoruba will laugh igbos and igbos will call them betrayal .. wen they’ve gotten what they wNt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by BSsniffer: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Let's not just divert from the main issue which was python dance and how west were clapping for soldiers to kill them all and some even used some of the pictures to do caricature.
Why is Prof saying it now?
Why didn't he say it when Kanu's house was evaded by the military?
Why didn't he say it when military were doing all sorts of illegal killing in the east
What was the stand of the west then?
I was not in my mother's womb when all these happened

Prof had made this statement since last year..... keep chasing shadows, seems it's the mocking of Yoruba's that are chasing your mothers and fathers from their farms.

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Asgard73: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sincinnati

post=103681070:

Omo you’re a fool.

Yoruba man begging for igbo unity after all mouths and chest beating of sophistication now have the mouth to call some one .. fool.

You’re shamelessly shameless

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by bukarolz: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Only if the jobless, timid, and half-educated keyboard warriors of Nairaland will have sense for one day.
All my life, I have not seen a forum where people gather to defame each other in the name of ethnic supremacy. Some have not spent time outside their states of origin but will always jump to spew trash to masturbate their primitiveness.

God forbid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
andyanders:
Tinunbu will be the first to sell you out. Greed to rule has taken over his conscience.
Arthur Nzeribe of Oguta that got MKO Abiola’s election annulled in 1993, what do we call him & people like you? Pot calling kettle black (Self Righteous Hypocrite).

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
bukarolz:
Only if the jobless, timid, and half-educated keyboard warriors of Nairaland will have sense for one day.
All my life, I have not seen a forum where people gather to defame each other in the name of ethnic supremacy. Some have not spent time outside their states of origin but will always jump to spew trash to masturbate their primitiveness.

God forbid.
With the kind of beast of no nations on Nairaland a reflection of the people Nigeria is doomed. There parents must have failed them. Jesus Christ.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by zinizta: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba will still apply tufaced diplomacy at anytime convenient for them without looking una side.

ShebI yoruba were mocking igbos an IPOB till that morning they came for me IGBOHO

Nothing like southern unity with Yoruba ... infact saying Awolowo held your hand and talk nonsense is an insult to igbos..

Till yoruba people que behind an igboman for President any other thing Na noise and pretence to position their own..

Tinubu wey no go fit campaign in the east and south will use southern unity crap to come.. and still go mEcca to hug his masters

Ahmadu Bello called the south conquered territory. Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by malvisguy212: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Dan Bayerebe.. Yoruba man. Shut down.
Dan balarebe na dai wayo fiya dai Danfulani........so you shut up, Fulani are the problem and not Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by chiedozie198100: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
So awolowo told you to work with people he stole all their money in the bank and gave them just 20 pounds?

hmmm........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by zinizta: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Exactly it is turn for the south east bt can the Yoruba put his words into action and support an Igbo candidate? Million dollar question.

They only seem to agree when it comes to secession bt won’t agree in politics. How is that unity.

You are still talking presidency. You no get sense? When na their people full military These Northerners are more than desperate
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Unrated900(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

No one here is the cause of your predicament guy

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
zinizta:

History is recorded direct us to where the statement is archived, not all these my papa talk I hearsay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by zinizta: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
chiedozie198100:
So awolowo told you to work with people he stole all their money in the bank and gave them just 20 pounds?

hmmm........

Oya work with those who killed Aguiyi Ironsi and still continue to butcher Igbos up north

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Asgard73: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
zinizta:

Lie!
Fat lie..

He insulted igbos not Yoruba
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jaxxy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
zinizta:

You are still talking presidency. You no get sense? When na their people full military These Northerners are more than desperate

Was Jonathan and obasanjo not there b4? What exactly do u want? Did Igbos not vote for atiku is 2019?

Pls apply sense and leave bigotry. Politics is a game of numbers and negotiation not emotional tantrums.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by truthstands01: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is true. The FG has never raised a finger against fulani herdsmen, bokoharam, so called bandits terrorising North and slaughtering people everywhere but MNK and Igboho are hunted down with every federal might. The South must unite and the North knows that the unity of the entire South is their doom. Southerners, please be wise and get the freedom you deserve. The North contributes nothing to the economy of Nigeria but they cause enemity btw the southerners and use them to hold unto power controlling their resources. Let the South be wise. If they unite, their salvation, freedom and blessings will come.

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
zinizta:

Oya work with those who killed Aguiyi Ironsi and still continue to butcher Igbos up north
Shagari Ekwueme, Atiku Peter Obi, you are still working with them, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by earleswood(f): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hence the Yoruba betrayal of the Ibos in 1966 through to 1973 Indegenisation decree; with the ibos with £20 choosing between buying out UAC & Lever Brothers and putting pure water and akpu on the table.
Orin yin oda. Amadioha bend una blokus

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by UncommonLogic: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lying old fool, attention seeking MOFO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by harmony75: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
That's to say yorubas need to apologize to the Igbos for betrayals instead of working with the Igbos they were working with the north. Better still let everyone answer him papa names dey your dey let me dey my dey for peace so all these will not happen in nearest future again so lets birth Oduduwas \ Biafrans ❤

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by shadeyinka(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba and Hausa Fulani are never enemies

Yoruba wan use igbos play 2023 politics because they know igbos are emotional .

Same Yoruba will laugh igbos and igbos will call them betrayal .. wen they’ve gotten what they wNt
Hausas dont even have a clue to what is happening even to them
The Fulanis are the enemies of everybody

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by femixville(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

I like you, you're a real unrepentant igbo man nd its unfortunate..
The problem from the beginning started by an igbo man due to you guys unnecessary pride over others
The Bible said "pride goeth bfre destruction"..
Whether you like it or not, the west have done much good for the east in many ways especially after the war than any region
You guys bitter hatred towards the west has created the open domination of the North..
Wisdom is profitable to direct.. Only a united front cn make the South a better and a stronger force against the tyranic, prodigious North

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by tommy589(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
onuman:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of the Yorubas who understand that Nigeria’s political structure was rigged by northern military dictators through wrong use of land mass and population as yardstick to proliferate too many states in the old northern region.

Tinubu hit the streets in the southwest region for more than 15 years campaigning for change of the political structure.

But in 2014, he joined Arewa politicians who believe that the political structure which favors only Arewa must not be changed.

Before he joined Arewa in 2014 did he not mobilised SW votes for Jonathan in 2011, while his own presidential candidate,Ridadu lost in all SW states except in Osun. What was SW benefits on Jonathan ascension? did SW leaders not complained on marginalisation and met with Jona on it. Obasanjo that practically made him president got rubbished, making Baba to retire permanently from politics

How will you feel if someone that you gave your unflinching support to become No. 1 now starts calling you a rascal.

I am not Tinubu fan but can only imagine what likely influenced his 2014 alliance.

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
truthstands01:
This is true. The FG has never raised a finger against fulani herdsmen, bokoharam, so called bandits terrorising North and slaughtering people everywhere but MNK and Igboho are hunted down with every federal might. The South must unite and the North knows that the unity of the entire South is their doom. Southerners, please be wise and get the freedom you deserve. The North contributes nothing to the economy of Nigeria but they cause enemity btw the southerners and use them to hold unto power controlling their resources. Let the South be wise. If they unite, their salvation, freedom and blessings will come.
To say you no get sense, na understatement, who raised you? Only a social & Economic Failure/Misfit will scribble such utter rubbish? Are you in JSS 2 or what? How can a person of franchise age be so naive & shallow minded? My Goodness Gracious, any person that shares a space with you is doomed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari / Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.