Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom (30971 Views)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. / Orji Kalu: Awolowo Told Me He Did Not Trust Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Ibkhaleel: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
The same way you believe that your ethnicity is inherently superior to others is the same way the NAZIs and HUTUs did. You are simply a genocidal offender undergoing internship and awaiting the right opportunity.
It is this stinking mindset many have been indoctrinated with that make them cocksure that other ethnicities don't get anything on merit because they've been told that they are naturally unintelligent.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Asgard73: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
femixville:

I like you, you're a real unrepentant igbo man nd its unfortunate..
The problem from the beginning started by an igbo man due to you guys unnecessary pride over others
The Bible said "pride goeth bfre destruction"..
Whether you like it or not, the west have done much good for the east in many ways especially after the war than any region
You guys bitter hatred towards the west has created the open domination of the North..
Wisdom is profitable to direct.. Only a united front cn make the South a better and a stronger force against the tyranic, prodigious North

Go and ask your parents wher the hatred started

Yoruba man .. tell me a reason igbos will hate you
Not even water join una togetter

You go pass Midwest before you reach Yoruba land
How many Yoruba Dey east and south..

Go and relearn
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by OmoOshodi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Northerners have a cruel agenda towards we Southerners....i pity those still living in the North

The day this blood-sucking vampires will wipe them off is minus one day today.

Someone is expecting a Northern leader with little or no education to make Nigeria education sector great again....if they have their way.....they will not pay lecturers and plunge the Nation into everlasting strike actions.

Go to the Federal ministries in Abuja
80% occupying offices are Hausa/fulani with fake certificates
Most of them can't communicate in English Language.

I pity Tinubu for failing to learn from how Fulani killed Awolowo, Akintola, Abiola...to mention few.

Save this post 2023 is not far

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jrjfjfj: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
AlexBells:
Yoruba and Igbos are already working together, but there must be limit to that working together, we will not work together with you to fight Fulanis and revert the Afonja mistakes, However we will work with you on political alliances, business, industry and human development
Rubbish,Who needs your support .
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jrjfjfj: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not Igbo
Shut up,he is igbo ,We Yorubas are not working with igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jrjfjfj: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Exactly it is turn for the south east bt can the Yoruba put his words into action and support an Igbo candidate? Million dollar question.

They only seem to agree when it comes to secession bt won’t agree in politics. How is that unity.
We would never queue behind an igbo man ,F*ck Southern unity
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by AlexBells(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Rubbish,Who needs your support .
Who is talking about support, we are talking about working together and I'm telling you areas that we can work and not work together

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Sweeetheart(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
I pray the new found love between Igbo and Yoruba last because Igbo can be so mean but you're good if you're in line with their submission, no thanks to those dumb Fulani that want to eat their cake and have it

they will start embracing the same Awolowo they've been calling names, even some said MNK that had killed hundreds of Igbo through his 17th century approach is better than Awolowo

you will never see SS and SW fight or change tantrum because the duo believe in respect on individual decision unlike Igbo that want to force you to line behind his beliefs, decision and opinion, no wonder they're compared with Fulani. different people but same character

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
jrjfjfj:
We are still waiting for the truth on why Arthur Nzeribe of Oguta got the High Court to annul MKO Abiola hope 93 mandate.

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by OmoOshodi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
jrjfjfj:
its very easy to spot you as a cow dung sniffer Fulani e-warrior

4 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by SenatePresdo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
I am open-minded to anything.

if working with Igbo's will get us Yoruba nation quicker, fine by me.

But they should remeber "No permanent Friends, or Enimies, Just permanent interests".

Tuface Yoruba Man, so you can partner with Fulanis against your fellow southerners because of interest?

The last one you partnered with fulani Buhari against other Southerners, what's the outcome? It didn't go well abi.

And now you want to partner with the Other southerners because of your ambition... Who do you guys think you are fooling?

Southern unity my foot... Na when una present Tinubu for presidency we go see if Southerners are really United.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jrjfjfj: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Walai the thing belike the Jazz igbos.. I’ve not seen this anywhere

Same humans dividing old eastern regions

Same humans shouting dot

Same human mocking igbos

Since this man young and seen hatred between Yoruba and Igbos ... he no talk

The capture his boy... he start to talk nonsense and igbos are buying i

Believe all these stop online .... never in reality

Why dem no go join south south dey too love... why igbos and why this election period

Hmm

Make Yoruba and Tinubu support umahi or Ngige for President
If they seek unity
We will never support an igbo man ,never .Southern unity is dead since Azikwe /Balewa government in 1959

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sweeetheart:
I pray the new found love between Igbo and Yoruba last because Igbo can be so mean but you're good if you're in line with their submission, no thanks to those dumb Fulani that want to rat their cake and have it

they will start embracing the same Awolowo they've been calling names, even some said MNK that had killed hundreds of Igbo through his 17th century approach is better than Awolowo

you will never see SS and SW fight or change tantrum because the duo believe in respect on individual decision unlike Igbo that want to force you to line behind his beliefs, decision and opinion, no wonder they're compared with Fulani. different people but same character
Oboy which kine rubbish be these,? See finishing, Chai make we carry our belongings they go back Aro-Chukwu, no be by force Tom must love jerry, we no do again.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Elidrisy20: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
MAD FROG
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by strangest(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jolomenas:

Go back to school oga
Stupid wanna be activist

aboki
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jrjfjfj: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
AlexBells:

Who is talking about support, we are talking about working together and I'm telling you areas that we can work and not work together
We dont work with Stupid tribes
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Asgard73: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
femixville:

I like you, you're a real unrepentant igbo man nd its unfortunate..
The problem from the beginning started by an igbo man due to you guys unnecessary pride over others
The Bible said "pride goeth bfre destruction"..
Whether you like it or not, the west have done much good for the east in many ways especially after the war than any region
You guys bitter hatred towards the west has created the open domination of the North..
Wisdom is profitable to direct.. Only a united front cn make the South a better and a stronger force against the tyranic, prodigious North

Is unfortunate for you to be a real Yoruba man
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jrjfjfj: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
OmoOshodi:
its very easy to spot you as a cow dung sniffer Fulani e-warrior
i am a yoruba man ,U this igbo man
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Gambit23: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Any igbo working with Yoruba and screaming southern unity is a huge efulefu..

Yoruba will still apply tufaced diplomacy at anytime convenient for them without looking una side.

It’s all about their interest and will mock you guys just as they’ve been doing
EHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF SOUTHERN UNITY WITH YORUBA MAN..TO AN IGBO MAN

SAME YORUBA TELLS YOU .. IGBOS CANT RULE NIGERIA .. SAME YORUBA INSULTS UNA SENSIBILITY DAILY ..

SAME YORUBA DEY FRONT OSIBANJO AND TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT UNDER SOUTHERN UNITY
WHY CANT YORUBA SUPPORT YOU IGBOS FOR PRESIDENT IN 2023..
WHY CANT TINUBU WITHDRAW FROM ME 2023 RACE AND SUPPORT AN IGBO MAN..

SOUTHERN UNITY IS YORUBA PLAYING POLITICS WITH IGBO EMOTIONS .. WHICH WILL END IN IGBOS CALLING YORUBA BETRAYALS AND YORUBA TELLIG IGBOMAN HOW SOPHISTICATED HE IS..
IGBOS SHOULD WAKE FROM THIS DECIET.. EVEN IF .. LET THERE BE AN AGREEMENT TO EXFECT SOUTHERN UNITY.

Wise men are from east .. but this generation of igbos are careless about a lot of things
Why didn’t he said all this before..

Nothing like southern unity with Yoruba ... infact saying Awolowo held your hand and talk nonsense is an insult to igbos..

Careless humans with their cunning mentality

WILL KEEP OPPOSING THE IDEA OF IGBOS UNITY WITH YORUBA PEOPLE

OIL AND WATER CANT MIX... TOMORROW WILL JUSTIFY THIS STAND.

Onye choro ga Yoruba rie ya.. eri e ya.. after all .. onye aghogburu ka Erie...

Till yoruba people que behind an igboman for President any other thing Na noise and pretence to position their own..

Tinubu wey no go fit campaign in the east and south will use southern unity crap to come.. and still go mEcca to hug his masters

Walai they thing belike dem Jazz igbos

Southern unity with Yoruba people to what advantages to an Igbo man?

To fight aboki... which aboki?

Igbo make una geh sense... Na so Ojukwu been the hail Awolowo and his partner..

Ojukwu wAke late... this generation is about going same way..

WHY BE SAY NA ONLY YORUBA THE MENTION ...
IM NOT HERE FOR NAIRALAND LIKES .. I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND IS PAINFUL

SOUTHERN UNITY IS DEAD .. YORUBA CUNNY HAVE FAILED BEFORE THE START

It's too late for this useless post which I barely read.

Buhari has united the south and buhari has exposed the north and fulani as the problem of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
I pity Aketi.... that Southern presidency na wash...

Una dey see the body language of Eastern political class! Dem no send Southern unity. No House of Assembly in the East has banned open grazing grin grin.

I see power going to North in 2023.

Dem be like after una packaged and installed Sai Baba in 2015 and reinforced the decision in 2019...you guys successfully shared the top three positions between North and SW.

Now you're calling for Southern unity. Where was Southern unity in 2015??

I thought Uncle Jagaban said that Yoruba and Fulani are ONE...

Old man please go and sleep. Southern unity is impossible. Make everybody answer dia papa name.
When the army was doing python dance in the East did you call for Southern unity?

Mtchheeeww...

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Gambit23: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Dan Bayerebe..

The questions Igbos should be asking Yoruba people singing and screaming southern unity ..

What will southern unity benefits igbos...

Why now .. and even all of sudden .. southern unity

Why is the baba talking now after years.. the man is lying.. he’s just looking for front for emotional blackmail..
Why didn’t Awolowo public announce this..

Awolowo lived his trying fighting to separate igbos from southern minorities..
Yoruba have been doing .. and more before every elections

Today Yoruba people are screaming southern unity and some igbos are falling for this

Are yoruba people united in Yoruba land

How is yoruba Muslim dealing with Yoruba Christians .. in same Yoruba land .. talk more southern unity

Same Yoruba mock igbos on how they can never rule Nigeria .. same Yoruba people are telling us that any southerner that vote for a Northerner is a fool?
Same Yoruba are supporting Tinubu and osibanjo as southernerra

Why cant same Yoruba forget their ambitions and support igbos for presidency since no southerners are forbidden to vote Northerners

Yoruba are stylishly positioning the south to vote Tinubu or osibanjo.. that’s what they call political Sophistication.. same Yoruba will turn to abuse and mock you

There’s no aboki enemy anywhere .. it was same Yoruba that brought Fulani and bandits to Nigeria .. same Yoruba now wan use igbos brain to geh President.. why are they not shouting unity with ijaw a and southern minorities.. because they know say where igbos go are where this people will go..

Igbos should wake up .
Southern unity is Yoruba way of fightin Apc in case they deny Tinubu ticket ..

Na very huge blackmail

Shut up u awusa-fuulani paid dolt

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Gambit23: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Allow Awolowo to rest, don't use him to score a cheap point.

Buhari (north) - Number 1
Osinbajo(SW)- Number 2
Obasanjo- Number 1
Yar'dua- Number 1
Gej- Number 1
SE- ?? - Number 0

The empty dot are the only ones crying and acting like slaves.

- erase the dot

Ur fellow fulanni brothers are in Yoruba land slaughtering Yoruba everyday so ur useless propaganda wont work, we all know better now

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
History has it that while people like Awo and Enahoro and even Ahmedu Bello campaigned for the north to go it's way Zik agitated that there must be one indivisible country nigeria

But same Zik later turned against the NPC and their rigged elections in the SW in 1964
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by kingsceedon(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
alphaeus212:
THE ONLY SURE FREEDOM WILL COME FROM THE UNITED SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH WEST. WORKING TOGETHER . The greatest fear of the north is a united south.

I pity the Niger delta people

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by MOTOPARK: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Allow Awolowo to rest, don't use him to score a cheap point.

Buhari (north) - Number 1
Osinbajo(SW)- Number 2
Obasanjo- Number 1
Yar'dua- Number 1
Gej- Number 1
SE- ?? - Number 0

The empty dot are the only ones crying and acting like slaves.

- erase the dot
i strongly believe you either taking to strong wine or blowing the Anus of malu while writing these trash

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
jrjfjfj:
We would never queue behind an igbo man ,F*ck Southern unity

A southern unity doesn’t have to mean a threat or gang up against the North. We are all allies. The problem is when one party sees any agreement or unity with another region as a gang up. Political balance and unity can be achieved if fairness is recognized no matter the alliance. The law of fairness is paramount.

Every political party will have northerners and southerners working together. There is nothing like a northern party and a southern party. So we must still all agree bt a southern unity will help this balance in fairness.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Sweeetheart(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Oboy which kine rubbish be these,? See finishing, Chai make we carry our belongings they go back Aro-Chukwu, no be by force Tom must love jerry, we no do again.

read your gibberish if it ever make sense, always knock your head twice before quoting me next time

this your kindergarten gibberish is nothing to debate about
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Asgard73: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Gambit23:

It's too late for this useless post which I barely read.

Buhari has united the south and buhari has exposed the north and fulani as the problem of Nigeria

Yoruba begging for southern unity

Who would believe this grin
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Obindigbo: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Dan Bayerebe..

The questions Igbos should be asking Yoruba people singing and screaming southern unity ..

What will southern unity benefits igbos...

Why now .. and even all of sudden .. southern unity

Why is the baba talking now after years.. the man is lying.. he’s just looking for front for emotional blackmail..
Why didn’t Awolowo public announce this..

Awolowo lived his trying fighting to separate igbos from southern minorities..
Yoruba have been doing .. and more before every elections

Today Yoruba people are screaming southern unity and some igbos are falling for this

Are yoruba people united in Yoruba land

How is yoruba Muslim dealing with Yoruba Christians .. in same Yoruba land .. talk more southern unity

Same Yoruba mock igbos on how they can never rule Nigeria .. same Yoruba people are telling us that any southerner that vote for a Northerner is a fool?
Same Yoruba are supporting Tinubu and osibanjo as southernerra

Why cant same Yoruba forget their ambitions and support igbos for presidency since no southerners are forbidden to vote Northerners

Yoruba are stylishly positioning the south to vote Tinubu or osibanjo.. that’s what they call political Sophistication.. same Yoruba will turn to abuse and mock you

There’s no aboki enemy anywhere .. it was same Yoruba that brought Fulani and bandits to Nigeria .. same Yoruba now wan use igbos brain to geh President.. why are they not shouting unity with ijaw a and southern minorities.. because they know say where igbos go are where this people will go..

Igbos should wake up .
Southern unity is Yoruba way of fightin Apc in case they deny Tinubu ticket ..

Na very huge blackmail
What is one Nigeria benefitting igbos
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Gambit23: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
mooremoney:
This one na lie. We the igbos can't work with the backstabbers and betrayals

They can.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by seunaj: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Any igbo working with Yoruba and screaming southern unity is a huge efulefu..

Yoruba will still apply tufaced diplomacy at anytime convenient for them without looking una side.

It’s all about their interest and will mock you guys just as they’ve been doing
EHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF SOUTHERN UNITY WITH YORUBA MAN..TO AN IGBO MAN

SAME YORUBA TELLS YOU .. IGBOS CANT RULE NIGERIA .. SAME YORUBA INSULTS UNA SENSIBILITY DAILY ..

SAME YORUBA DEY FRONT OSIBANJO AND TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT UNDER SOUTHERN UNITY
WHY CANT YORUBA SUPPORT YOU IGBOS FOR PRESIDENT IN 2023..
WHY CANT TINUBU WITHDRAW FROM ME 2023 RACE AND SUPPORT AN IGBO MAN..

SOUTHERN UNITY IS YORUBA PLAYING POLITICS WITH IGBO EMOTIONS .. WHICH WILL END IN IGBOS CALLING YORUBA BETRAYALS AND YORUBA TELLIG IGBOMAN HOW SOPHISTICATED HE IS..
IGBOS SHOULD WAKE FROM THIS DECIET.. EVEN IF .. LET THERE BE AN AGREEMENT TO EXFECT SOUTHERN UNITY.

Wise men are from east .. but this generation of igbos are careless about a lot of things
Why didn’t he said all this before..

Nothing like southern unity with Yoruba ... infact saying Awolowo held your hand and talk nonsense is an insult to igbos..

Careless humans with their cunning mentality

WILL KEEP OPPOSING THE IDEA OF IGBOS UNITY WITH YORUBA PEOPLE

OIL AND WATER CANT MIX... TOMORROW WILL JUSTIFY THIS STAND.

Onye choro ga Yoruba rie ya.. eri e ya.. after all .. onye aghogburu ka Erie...

Till yoruba people que behind an igboman for President any other thing Na noise and pretence to position their own..

Tinubu wey no go fit campaign in the east and south will use southern unity crap to come.. and still go mEcca to hug his masters

Walai they thing belike dem Jazz igbos

Southern unity with Yoruba people to what advantages to an Igbo man?

To fight aboki... which aboki?

Igbo make una geh sense... Na so Ojukwu been the hail Awolowo and his partner..

Ojukwu wAke late... this generation is about going same way..

WHY BE SAY NA ONLY YORUBA THE MENTION ...
IM NOT HERE FOR NAIRALAND LIKES .. I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND IS PAINFUL

SOUTHERN UNITY IS DEAD .. YORUBA CUNNY HAVE FAILED BEFORE THE START
Your mumu started when you failed to realize that a Yoruba man will rather give you a Biafra than a fulani infested north to give you independence over their dead body. A Yoruba man will never call you a dot on the circle under any circumstances. You are a reflection of the mumusm of the igbos by failing to understand that they need an alliance to achieve their independence. Go and form the alliance with the hausas then! Mumu set of people!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu / EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.