Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

I NEED HER NOW - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I NEED HER NOW (752 Views)

I Need Her Money Not Her Body / I Still Love And Need Her Back. / Please Help Mi Out,i Need Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED HER NOW by EmmaUG: 3:08pm On May 11, 2011
i asked her out and she changed her attitude towards me, well she is my friend before
Re: I NEED HER NOW by MMM2(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2011
op
re u still in secondary school
Re: I NEED HER NOW by livedit(f): 6:53pm On May 11, 2011
It's her every right if she doesn't want to go out with you. Just because the two of you are friends don't make her inadmissible of turning down your offer. She may not be interested in a romantic relationship with you. That's just something you're going to have to accept and get over. I'm sure there's many other women where you live whom would love to go out with you. You asked her, she said no. Let it go and move on.
Re: I NEED HER NOW by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 11, 2011
M M M:

op

hahahahahaaa grin
sounds like it!
Re: I NEED HER NOW by 190: 6:58pm On May 11, 2011
then kick her no good piece of rotten arse to the curbs

wat has she got 2 offer

i dey wonder wetin u dey do sef with thoes damn pricky okpo!! undecided
Re: I NEED HER NOW by Godmother(f): 7:06pm On May 11, 2011
Emma.UG:

i asked her out and she changed her attitude towards me, well she is my friend before

This your sentence construction is really powerful. I had to struggle to understand you
Re: I NEED HER NOW by EmmaUG: 7:41pm On May 11, 2011
ok
Re: I NEED HER NOW by EmmaUG: 7:51pm On May 11, 2011
Godmother:

This your sentence construction is really powerful. I had to struggle to understand you
its natural to make mistake or may be you are perfect
Re: I NEED HER NOW by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 11, 2011
livedit:

It's her every right if she doesn't want to go out with you. Just because the two of you are friends don't make her inadmissible of turning down your offer. She may not be interested in a romantic relationship with you. That's just something you're going to have to accept and get over. I'm sure there's many other women where you live whom would love to go out with you. You asked her, she said no. Let it go and move on.
word!
Re: I NEED HER NOW by intelligen(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2011
U don't sound serious,is it by force dt she must date,if she doesn't agree,leave her alone,der re many fishes in d ocean.
Re: I NEED HER NOW by rully2: 12:35pm On May 12, 2011
M M M:

op

I was wondering too  undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Turn Off Unwanted Men / I Want Love But I Fear It / First Ever Romantic Call To Bar In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.