Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No (1329 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by AlphaMajestic: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
i want to kill myself..i swear on my mother i want to hang myself now now
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Casalindal(f): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlphaMajestic:

Please do not dear. Hang in there help is on the way
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Casalindal(f): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Please do not do this please. What ever it’s do not end your life
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by budaatum: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlphaMajestic:
On your mother, a woman?

Good thing you are far too busy posting on Nairaland.

Please, before you kill yourself now now, read this thread. You might find something worth living for.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by AlphaMajestic: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Casalindal:

Please do not dear. Hang in there help is on the way

no help..no help is coming...God am finished i dnt know how it will be like to just hang myself..am scared wch kind life
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Casalindal(f): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlphaMajestic:

no help..no help is coming...God am finished

Send me a dm
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by AlphaMajestic: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Casalindal:

Send me a dm

i know u want to help but truth be told u just cannot...i just want to die in my room and hang up nw...am so scared oh jesus
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Casalindal(f): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlphaMajestic:

i know u want to help but truth be told u just cannot...i just want the light for my room and hang up nw...am so scared oh jesus

Don’t do this to me please I beg you.... please
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by DankemzI(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Life is good, reconsider your proposal
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by illicit(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
come o
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
This one na real indian thread.. like when two people pass each other for one small room but somehow missed themselves cheesy

Op: i wan kee myself

Comm: pls don't
Op: no I'm tired I must don't help me
Comm: see the bright side
Op: no light i wan die oo grin

Abeg can someone explain this ad attached. Be like pregnant women too dey hustle now. May God have mercy shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
What is the point of coming here to tell us, when u will still take your life no matter how many times we beg u not to
Just do it and let us rest.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by AlphaMajestic: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:
What is the point of coming here to tell us, when u will still take your life no matter how many times we beg u not to

am scared i swear...please help me
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by AlphaMajestic: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:

am scared i swear..i dnt know what to do i swear
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by AlphaMajestic: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:

help me please

help me abeg
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by AlphaMajestic: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:

what will my siblings say..abeg help me abeg
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by AlphaMajestic: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Doja2000:

abeg help me
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Princesslee: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Can you please send me your number darling? At least let me just talk to you then after that you can choose to do whatever suites you. Please just drop your number please I am begging you please.
AlphaMajestic:
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by AlphaMajestic: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Princesslee:
Can you please send me your number darling? At least let me just talk to you then after that you can choose to do whatever suites you. Please just drop your number please I am begging you please.

+2347051727092
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Princesslee: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Not reachable please. Confirm the number
AlphaMajestic:

+2347051727092
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Obakashdee(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ok bro
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by wale8486: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Greet sound sultan for me

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by richmond500: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
wale8486:
Greet sound sultan for me
are u sure they will see? I have the feeling OP is going to hell

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlphaMajestic:

abeg help me
help u to do what? undecided
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlphaMajestic:

am scared i swear..i dnt know what to do i swear
what are u scared of?? Death??
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Athemisia: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Listen to some 2pac songs and you will be alright... No be only you dey suffer. People own worse pass your own...

Cc: Righteous89

Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kindly post your account details here. I will transfer small thing for u to purchase highly effective sniper for your consumption.

I am waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Jaydot01: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wait op what are the reasons you want to commit suicide
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by focus7: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlphaMajestic:

no help..no help is coming...God am finished i dnt know how it will be like to just hang myself..am scared wch kind life

If you are still here don't take your life. I have been in a terrible suicidal situation but I hung on to hope and thank God I hung up, help did actually came and my life is better today.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by budaatum: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
This person ate food today, I bet, and will eat more food before the sun goes down, and will post here tomorrow, and after eating breakfast will remember to come and tell us he wants to kill himself as if he really has the balls to kill himself!

Dude, after you are dead, come see as we post plenty Rip and move on as dem carry your dead body go mortuary say you die wrongfully!
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by OSDD(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
How far, op... You don die? How that side be na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Konor: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
OSDD:
How far, op... You don die? How that side be na
the guy don port go new forum. Hell-land

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him / Moment Kim Caught Kanye West Starring At Rihanna Ass . / 2022............ What The Furrrk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.