Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No (1330 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by OSDD(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Konor:
the guy don port go new forum. Hell-land

Damn! E don go dey flex for that side

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by budaatum: 1:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Dude! This kill yourself is like annual, in case you haven't noticed. Like a period when you bleed.

AlphaMajestic:
please i didn't open this thread to ask for money because i already know how foolish i am. and am very sure that am hopeless and nothing can really save me, but i want to know if there is anybody out here whose had any problem like this...

on January 12 2020, my brother left me with his betshop to manage for sometime since he has some things to take care of and he gave me 4.3 million for the upkeep..

unfortunately i developed a habit of playing virtual game and i have exausted the money...i really want to drink sniper and die now cos i dnt know what next to do...i cant even tell him how it happened but the staff will definitely tell him...am really depressed..am troubled
Re: I Want To Kill Myself..i Swear On My Mother I Want To Hang Myself No by Jicspmrxh: 2:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Casalindal:

Please do not dear. Hang in there help is on the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

BAD BOY ROMANCE … (18+) / Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] / How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.